PDA

View Full Version : what else am i losing?

nutterbutterpb
12-10-2013, 09:34 AM
not really interested in bulking up. instead, just more of a bruce lee type body.

for that, and since i'm a total noob at this, i've been doing resistance exercises only with no routine.

i do couple sets of pull ups, push ups, leg exercises whenever i feel like like it, around 10 times per day, eat good carbs, good fats, also whenever i feel like it- about 5 times a day with 60-80% satiation.

i've been doing this for two weeks now and am losing fat but also getting weaker.... haha. muscle is being gained but fatique sets in sooner.

is this called deficit? is my metabolic rate still benefiting from it?

wtf should i use as my indicator for resting and eating?

my body used to be pretty instinctive on what i should do,but i suffered a binge eating disorder earlier this year due to trauma and it's been out of wack ever since.

good help, good people. thx.

creepingjones
12-10-2013, 09:44 AM
I don't even know where to begin. First off, obtaining a "Bruce Lee type body" probably means needing to "bulk up."-unless you already have crazy muscle development. Secondly, you didn't post anything about your current stats, so I have no idea whether you should be adding mass or cutting fat. Thirdly, what does 60-80% of satiation mean? You need to count calories in order to lose weight (however if this is detrimental to your eating disorder, consult a Dr first) Do yourself a favor and read the stickies in the nutrition forum to determine your TDEE and how many calories/protein/fat you need to be eating to gain or lose weight. Then start a weight training program, lifting heavy weights.