PDA

View Full Version : mizzou was one rape charge from being national champs

KennyK
12-05-2013, 01:05 PM
reel tawk

Miked1978
12-05-2013, 01:08 PM
No. FSU would have beat Duke regardless.

inb4 FSU loses

GrinDaddy
12-05-2013, 01:09 PM
FSU would still smash duke. OSU will lose though so we will still have our chance. SEC dominance will live on.

LikeAMachine
12-05-2013, 01:14 PM
Any of you actually watched any Duke games this year? David Cutcliffe on that Wizard time, developed Peyton Manning and Eli Manning.

Tears
12-05-2013, 01:32 PM
No. FSU would have beat Duke regardless.

inb4 FSU loses

FSU would still smash duke. OSU will lose though so we will still have our chance. SEC dominance will live on.

What does this have to do with Mizzou being national champs? I think his point was Mizzous would've beat either OSU or FSU (without Winston).

Reading comprehension.

Howiester
12-05-2013, 01:34 PM
What does this have to do with Mizzou being national champs? I think his point was Mizzous would've beat either OSU or FSU (without Winston).

Reading comprehension.

No, you hash brown. His point was that Missouri would have made the Championship game due to a Winston-less FSU losing to Duke. Assuming Missouri won this weekend, of course.

Reading implication.

Krunk Fu
12-05-2013, 01:35 PM
Real talk.. I don't know how Mizzou went from extremely pedestrian in the Big 12 to the top of the 'best conference'.

Any input on dat dere rise?

JDizleSwoleizle
12-05-2013, 01:36 PM

Reading comprehension.

Mizzou is ranked fifth right now... all top three teams would have to loose their bowl games for them to move up to 2, including FSU loosing to Duke

P51
12-05-2013, 01:36 PM

Reading comprehension.

Lol you on SEC education time?

pedobearu_aware
12-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Auburn was one rape charge away from having a new quarterback

real talk

Tears
12-05-2013, 01:42 PM
No, you hash brown. His point was that Missouri would have made the Championship game due to a Winston-less FSU losing to Duke. Assuming Missouri won this weekend, of course.

Reading implication.

Mizzou is ranked fifth right now... all top three teams would have to loose their bowl games for them to move up to 2, including FSU loosing to Duke

Lol you on SEC education time?

Missouri beats Auburn, FSU beats Duke regardless of a rape charge, and Ohio Sate loses to Michigan State (obvious)

Missouri is national champion due to rape charge. Do any of you even watch college football?

Howiester
12-05-2013, 01:45 PM
Missouri beats Auburn, FSU beats Duke regardless of a rape charge, and Ohio Sate loses to Michigan State (obvious)

Missouri is national champion due to rape charge. Do any of you even watch college football?

You've been demoted from hash brown to tater tot. Stay safe.

Tears
12-05-2013, 01:50 PM

If his point was FSU losing to Duke due to a rape charge, then that is somewhat laughable. Possible, maybe, but highly unlikely.

Much more possible for my scenario to occur.

BENTLEY1
12-05-2013, 01:50 PM
Real talk.. I don't know how Mizzou went from extremely pedestrian in the Big 12 to the top of the 'best conference'.

What initially boosted team rank was wins against ga n fla. Granted both teams had key injuries but they were ranked higher at the time. Every program has those good teams that have an awesome season.
Mizzou has a top ranked defense in the SEC and 2nd in rushing behind Auburn. Wr's are good as well.
Awesome season.

GrinDaddy
12-05-2013, 01:53 PM

What is going on in this thread? Only 2 have to lose, Auburn and either FSU or OSU. Mizzou will jump alabama with a win. Another tot here....

NBisMe
12-05-2013, 01:53 PM

you just went full potato

BENTLEY1
12-05-2013, 01:58 PM
What is going on in this thread? Only 2 have to lose, Auburn and either FSU or OSU. Mizzou will jump alabama with a win. Another tot here....

This..if mizzou beats aub n osu loses, I would say they're in.

BENTLEY1
12-05-2013, 02:00 PM

Lmfao!! Repped!

Tears
12-05-2013, 02:01 PM
This..if mizzou beats aub n osu loses, I would say they're in.

Correct, and with a Winston-less FSU, Missouri wins.

Lmfao!! Repped!

nut hug more. nothing about that was remotely funny.

waytoodeep03
12-05-2013, 02:08 PM
Mizz would give us the most trouble. They are most balanced. If not for a fluke Double OT loss with a backup qb they would be #2 right now.

Auburn too one dimensional. What is an ohio state?

BENTLEY1
12-05-2013, 02:09 PM

Agreed, but Winston is playing. Lettuce be real tea, it's no surprise Winston wasn't charged. All the hype going into the NC game. Nobody would watch it. I'm sure osu fans are butt hurt because without him they have a chance. Too bad msu will knock them off anyway.

P51
12-05-2013, 02:13 PM
Mizz would give us the most trouble. They are most balanced. If not for a fluke Double OT loss with a backup qb they would be #2 right now.

Auburn too one dimensional. What is an ohio state?A team thats gonna rush for 300 yds on you...

Forest239
12-05-2013, 02:13 PM

Auburn too one dimensional. What is an ohio state?

They would be #1 without their QB getting hurt and a overtime loss with a backup.

Most complete team in the country besides FSU, crazy set of WRs and DL.

KennyK
12-05-2013, 02:16 PM

dude, i have no clue.
I honestly thought mizzou would get trashed in the sec for at least 5 years

i think it's a down year

BENTLEY1
12-05-2013, 02:16 PM

I lol'd. Sorry it hurt ur feelings pansy.
U may proceed, I like hashbrowns with my eggs breh.

Howiester
12-05-2013, 02:19 PM
I lol'd. Sorry it hurt ur feelings pansy.
U may proceed, I like hashbrowns with my eggs breh.

That French fry is quite salty.

Tears
12-05-2013, 02:21 PM
Auburn was one rape charge away from having a new quarterback

real talk

I'm an Auburn fan and even I lol'd.

BENTLEY1
12-05-2013, 02:24 PM
They would be #1 without their QB getting hurt and a overtime loss with a backup.

Most complete team in the country besides FSU, crazy set of WRs and DL.

This..they would be tied record wise with fsu n the bcs would bump them to no 1 due to key wins and being an SEC team. Coulda woulda shoulda..

scotyg
12-05-2013, 02:34 PM
mizzou was one massive choke away from playing for the national championship

thats more like it

noDaddyno
12-05-2013, 02:51 PM
What the fuk am I reading in this thread. Bunch of full blown retards in here.
Stay safe