PDA

View Full Version : Question on non-stim fat burners

xxp8ntba11xx
12-02-2013, 11:56 PM
So I've been doing a lot of research on non-stim fat burners and have come across many ingredients that seem to be very effective. The only problem is that I cannot find any supplements that contain most of these in one supplement. Maybe I just haven't found them yet, but are there any supplements that contain most of these ingredients? And if not, which are the most beneficial to take, and which are not necessary? Maybe is there a combination of supplements that is still decently cheap that would contain most of these?

Here's the list:

Green Tea Extract
Green Coffee Bean Extract
Raspberry Ketones
Garcinia Cambogia
*Yohimbine
7-Keto DHEA
Forskolin
CLA and GLA
L-Carnitine
Some sort of cortisol blocker
Some sort of thyroid booster

(Yohimbine is starred because I am told that it can be considered a stimulant).

Cheftepesh
12-03-2013, 05:01 AM
The one I recently started using is Natural EFX by Formutech. Being I have BP issues I usually stay away from high stim fat burners on a regular basis. I usually use the stims when I take a now for the energy.

Here's the label

108 Veggie Capsules
Serving Size: 2 Veggie Capsules
Servings Per Container54
Amount Per Serving %DV *
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hcl) 4 mg 200%
Calcium (Calcium Carbonate) 110 mg 11%
Chromium (Chromium Picolinate) 100 mcg 83%
7-Keto Dhea (3-Acetyl-7-Oxo-Dehydroepiandrosterone) 25 mg
Acetyl L Carnitine 500 mg
Dandelion Root (Taraxacum Officinale) 168 mg
5-Htp 25 mg
Hoodia Gordonii 500 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 25 mg

DasBiceps
12-03-2013, 05:05 AM
Look at nimbus nutrition reform.

xxp8ntba11xx
12-03-2013, 01:22 PM
Thanks guys. I also found Driven Sports Lean Xtreme and that seems to get great reviews. There is also another thing that I found by Image Sports called D.I.E.T that had many of the ingredients I mentioned but I can't actually seem to find that anywhere to buy except for at ******** (it is $130 and comes with another product but that's the only place I have found it). The new Hydroxycut SX-7 also seems to have some of the ingredients as well. What are your guys' thoughts on those?

haiz69
12-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Omega Sports Burn 24
Nimbus Reform

Both are at the top of my list and you would have trouble beating them.

cjwav34
12-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Omega Sports Burn 24
Nimbus Reform

These ^^^

Also a few of the ingredients you listed OP are pretty much junk.

Burn 24 contains a full dose of Green Coffee Bean Extract as well as a few other goodies to keep your blood sugar in check and improving your insulin sensitivity. A very powerful non-stimulant fat burner as well as a great supplement for overall health.

SwolenONE
12-03-2013, 02:48 PM
Omega Sports Burn 24
Nimbus Reform

Fully agreed on these, and EvoMuse has a couple interesting non stim options as well.

If you can find original DCP (I havent tried the new version) that stuff worked quite well for me, as has Lean Xtreme.

Many good options out there currently which is great for those looking to avoid stims for heart health or any other reason.

Outside backer
12-03-2013, 04:56 PM
Lean Xtreme

Original DCP ( i have 7 bottles still woohoo)

Ergogenix Ergobolic

all great non stim fat burners

xxp8ntba11xx
12-04-2013, 03:41 PM
These ^^^

Also a few of the ingredients you listed OP are pretty much junk.

Burn 24 contains a full dose of Green Coffee Bean Extract as well as a few other goodies to keep your blood sugar in check and improving your insulin sensitivity. A very powerful non-stimulant fat burner as well as a great supplement for overall health.

Which ones are junk? And why? Which do you think are the most important to take? As for the suggestion, I will definitely keep that in mind. I'm trying to do as much research as possible first so I can make a good decision on how to spend my money properly.

stan47islav
12-04-2013, 04:21 PM
Omega Sports Burn 24
Nimbus Reform

Agree on these 2 as well, haven't tried lean extreme but have heard good things about it.