PDA

View Full Version : any one have a NO carb breakfast reciepes

samit
11-25-2013, 09:48 AM
Hey guys. Im doing a no carb breakfast
right now i only eat 5egg whites and 2yellows In 1tsb coconut oil some days i use chicken mince too .
And now i am fed up doing the same thing every day hence looking for new breakfast recipes with no carbs.
Im sure some of u following a no carb breakfast will share some recipes and options.
Im lean bulking now

Domicron
11-25-2013, 10:00 AM
Steak and eggs.

CodyHill4
11-25-2013, 10:06 AM
Egg whites + whole eggs + avocado + peppers + tomatoes + onion + whatever else you want

scramble it up or make a fritatta or omelet

Maple Turkey Bacon

regular bacon

samit
11-25-2013, 10:08 AM
Egg whites + whole eggs + avocado + peppers + tomatoes + onion + whatever else you want

Maple Turkey Bacon

regular bacon
dont the onions,tomatoes avocado count for the carbs?

Robsolutely
11-25-2013, 10:08 AM

Maple Turkey Bacon

regular bacon

Veggies and Maple have carbs.

PBateman2
11-25-2013, 10:17 AM
Egg/bacon/cheese omelette.

samit
11-25-2013, 10:31 AM
is it Ok to take carbs that are 1 or below for breakfast ?
i dont wanna spike insulin release till after noon

PBateman2
11-25-2013, 10:38 AM

Huh? What kind of games are you playing?

nycag04
11-25-2013, 10:44 AM
Eggs and cheese all the way.

poloralphloren
11-25-2013, 10:45 AM
Yeah I was gonna say bacon and eggs...

But why no carbs at breakfast?

VmissileX
11-25-2013, 10:47 AM
Steak and chicken

ironwill2008
11-25-2013, 10:49 AM

Oh good grief.

Quit reading muscle magazines and the articles on the front page of this site and instead, eat sanely.

samit
11-25-2013, 10:50 AM
Huh? What kind of games are you playing?
just trying out what ben pakulski says dont take carbs till after noon. so giving it a try . whats ur take on this

lee__d
11-25-2013, 10:52 AM
just trying out what ben pakulski says dont take carbs till after noon. so giving it a try . whats ur take on this

Insulin is spiked by protein, too.

Better to just disregard what Pakulski say in regards to nutrition.

dgrierms
11-25-2013, 10:54 AM
A ham and cheese omelette is the truth.

Galadriel
11-25-2013, 10:58 AM
Just from internet "research" (I don't have any references or studies to cite ATM) My impression was that if you ate a moderate amount of protein along with a high amount of at at any one meal, the fat would slow the absorption of the protein/ in combo with not eating protein in excess of your daily protein requirements, you would avoid the insulin spike. I could be mistaken...... anybody?

Better to just disregard what Pakulski say in regards to nutrition.

bigdogfarmhand
11-25-2013, 11:00 AM
I divide my meals with equal carbs to protein if I can

Then hit the rest with protein shakes and meat

samit
11-25-2013, 11:00 AM
.can u please explain . would be helpful to clear my doubt or myth . i

lee__d
11-25-2013, 11:03 AM
Just from internet "research" (I don't have any references or studies to cite ATM) My impression was that if you ate a moderate amount of protein along with a high amount of at at any one meal, the fat would slow the absorption of the protein/ in combo with not eating protein in excess of your daily protein requirements, you would avoid the insulin spike. I could be mistaken...... anybody?

can u please explain . would be helpful to clear my doubt or myth . i

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/66/5/1264.full.pdf+html?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=&author1=holt&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=0&sortspec=relevance&resourcetype=HWCIT

However, some protein and fat-rich foods (eggs, beef, fish, lentils, cheese, cake, and doughnuts) induced as much insulin secretion as did some carbohydrate-rich foods (eg, beef was equal to brown rice and fish was equal to grain bread).

Also, http://weightology.net/weightologyweekly/?page_id=319

samit
11-25-2013, 11:22 AM
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/66/5/1264.full.pdf+html?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=&author1=holt&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=0&sortspec=relevance&resourcetype=HWCIT

Also, http://weightology.net/weightologyweekly/?page_id=319
thanks mate will go through it

lee__d
11-25-2013, 11:26 AM
thanks mate will go through it

Np. The second link thoroughly explains why insulin isn't the enemy. It's a multi-part series.

MrBillson
11-25-2013, 11:27 AM
You have 2 tasks:

1: learn the truth about insulin and its effects.

2: Stop wasting egg yolks.

samit
11-25-2013, 11:36 AM
You have 2 tasks:

1: learn the truth about insulin and its effects.

2: Stop wasting egg yolks.
from tomorrow will add more yolks :D

samit
11-25-2013, 11:41 AM
hey guys another off topic query
im 178 lbs now and i want to lean bulk
i have restricted my carbs to 120 gms on low carb day and after every 2 days drop more to say 80 to 100 gms(leaving the protein and fat aside)
will this help me in gaining lean SIZE too?
now i have started adding 120gms brown rice in after noons and white rice post workout(after the why and dextrose shake)
and dinner meal around 100 gms cabbage or cauliflower with beef.

protein sources used beef,chicken eggs
oils efas , rice bran and coconut
please comment

StriveForGold
11-25-2013, 11:41 AM

Haha, I brought a similar idea from Ben to the forum yesterday and they quickly turned it down as well.

AlwaysTryin
11-25-2013, 11:46 AM
im 178 kgs now and i want to lean bulk
i have restricted my carbs to 120 gms on low carb day and after every 2 days drop more to say 80 to 100 gms(leaving the protein and fat aside)
now i have started adding 120gms brown rice in after noo
ns and white rice post workout(after the why and dextrose shake)

please comment

Why bulk at an overweight status?

Why white rice PWO but brown rice later?

Edit - dextrose too! Why?

Follix
11-25-2013, 11:46 AM
im 178 kgs now and i want to lean bulk

Lol... Seriously you got be trolling.

samit
11-25-2013, 11:52 AM
Why bulk at an overweight status?

Why white rice PWO but brown rice later?

Edit - dextrose too! Why?
its in ben pakulski mi40 nutrion journal. just was following that

samit
11-25-2013, 11:53 AM
Lol... Seriously you got be trolling.
hey mate typing mistake its 178 lbs .

Jesse_l_g
11-25-2013, 11:54 AM
I blend 3 Tbs grass fed butter and 1 Tbs coconut oil into my coffee in the morning. A few hours latter I make two eggs with spinach and bacon and sometimes avocado.

Insilicio
11-25-2013, 11:58 AM
Hell yeah, coconut oil and grass fed butter, I love it.

AlwaysTryin
11-25-2013, 11:58 AM

Wouldn't you rather food over straight sugar?

ironwill2008
11-25-2013, 11:59 AM

You're doing yourself a disservice by following nutrition advices from Pro bodybuilders. Instead, spend some time here; just about all the contributors found here are natty guys like yourself, and have no outside agenda when offering advice:
*Emma-Leigh's Nutrition for noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136691851

For that matter, everything to be found in the stickies here is worth your time to review it.

Again, no outside agendas (or "misleading" reasons for results) will be found in the information contained therein.

saw7988
11-25-2013, 11:59 AM
im 178 lbs now and i want to lean bulk
now i have started adding 120gms brown rice in after noons and white rice post workout(after the why and dextrose shake)

please comment

OP it seems like you believe in just about every myth there is. If I were you I would start from scratch and learn the basics of nutrition. The stickies here are good from a practical standpoint, but I would also go through articles on bodyrecomposition.com for a more complete understanding of the subject.

samit
11-25-2013, 12:10 PM
You're doing yourself a disservice by following nutrition advices from Pro bodybuilders. Instead, spend some time here; just about all the contributors found here are natty guys like yourself, and have no outside agenda when offering advice:
*Emma-Leigh's Nutrition for noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136691851

For that matter, everything to be found in the stickies here is worth your time to review it.

Again, no outside agendas (or "misleading" reasons for results) will be found in the information contained therein.
mate thanks for the advice .
not to feel bad or anything but i like ben pakulsis approach at least in training mi40 . rest i take bites from articles here and there and try it on me. if it works it stays if no its out .
"im learning from my mistakes"

samit
11-25-2013, 12:12 PM
OP it seems like you believe in just about every myth there is. If I were you I would start from scratch and learn the basics of nutrition. The stickies here are good from a practical standpoint, but I would also go through articles on bodyrecomposition.com for a more complete understanding of the subject.
i dont believe in all but i like to try and see if its worth i follow it
btw thanks for the website will go though it soon

AutumnHB
11-25-2013, 12:13 PM
eggs.

StriveForGold
11-25-2013, 12:15 PM

Brah, I bought that too. But then I remembered I got down to 6% last year in two months just by adhering to a strict diet and training regimen. Nothing special. It's not always exciting, but it works. His training videos are great, though.

gebailey
11-25-2013, 12:21 PM
If you like thick cut ham, thick cut smoked ham + eggs. wash down with coffee. epic day begins

samit
11-25-2013, 12:25 PM
Brah, I bought that too. But then I remembered I got down to 6% last year in two months just by adhering to a strict diet and training regimen. Nothing special. It's not always exciting, but it works. His training videos are great, though.
yes mate my last cut was because of mi40 and i have leaned out well , grateful to Bpak.

samit
11-25-2013, 12:26 PM
If you like thick cut ham, thick cut smoked ham + eggs. wash down with coffee. epic day begins
hmm yummy . will be doing it

MetilHed
11-25-2013, 01:38 PM
Eggs have carbs (although fairly low).

Goodnight, sweet prince.

KimchiNinja
11-25-2013, 05:04 PM
5egg whites and 2yellows In 1tsb coconut oil

Yup I'm in keto-mode and eat eggs & coconut oil, good choice.

But I'd also recommend fatty fish a couple times a week. Common in NE Asia for breakfast, and just a good choice for health in general.

11-25-2013, 06:01 PM
Eggs and bacon

MikeWines
11-25-2013, 06:24 PM
I've felt better since lowering carbs at breakfast and sticking to mainly veggies, fat, and protein. I would say you could do anything with meat, cheese, eggs, oil, veggies (cruciferous mainly), PB, etc.

samit
11-25-2013, 10:25 PM
thank you guys for all the info , help and love :)
would have been a noob still if was not for u all on bb