PDA

View Full Version : Review of Pb and Co Nut Butters

xcountryrunner
11-24-2013, 06:03 PM
I didn't really know where else to put this. I am going to be reviewing the dark chocolate dreams and white chocolate.

1st: Dark Chocolate Dreams

Taste: Tasted very grainy, and not what i expected. After a ton of reviews, saying amazing things about it, I was kind of disappointed. It has a really weird sweet taste. I thought that maybe I should give it another try, and i really just didn't enjoy it. Compared to Nutella it doesn't compete. 3/5 (generous)

Nutrition: 4/5 pretty good macros, no added perspectives, uses coco.

2nd:White Chocolate

Taste: I am a really big pb fan. I love peanut butter and have tried many different companies and this is by far the most impressive. It's light sweet and really tasty. You can really taste the vanilla but the peanut flavour is definietly not sacrifised. Its not supper strong like other peanut butters but gets the job done. I liked it best a slice of whole wheat bread with sliced banana. 5/5.

Nutrition: 4/5, similar macros to pb, accept it has added sugar.

Just wanted to give people a solid review on both flavors.

Former300lber
11-24-2013, 06:08 PM
White chocolate wonderful is extremely dangerous...

I only ever buy it's the end of the night and I still need like 2500 calorie's, because well, it doesn't even reach my cupboard half the time, just goes from grocery bag, into my mouth.

xcountryrunner
11-25-2013, 04:14 PM
It's for sure very addicting. Would never bring it into my house on a cut if i was anyone!

Vendetta52
11-25-2013, 04:56 PM
I was let down by DCD as well. OP try Mighty Maple, it's my #1, like crack in a jar. Cinnamon raisin swirl is another big hit, but it's my #2 because sometimes the raisins can be hard to chew and get stuck in your teeth.

xcountryrunner
11-26-2013, 04:44 PM
Have you tried bees knees? And i will definitely go looking this weekend. On a side note for pb lovers, costco's natural peanut butter is surprisingly really good and affordable..

ctfullback08
11-26-2013, 05:29 PM
The Cinnamon Raisin Swirl is like crack for me - I could house a jar/day easy

palehorsem4n
11-26-2013, 06:00 PM
I was eating Cookie Nookie during my cut.

Was not an easy ten weeks.

xcountryrunner
11-26-2013, 06:05 PM
Alright, I am going to buy the cinnamon swirl and let you guys know what i think!