PDA

View Full Version : It's not the philosophy of liberalism i hate as much as it is..

stezus
11-18-2013, 12:03 PM
the emotional appeals, lies, manipulative distortions, disregard for reason and logic, hatred, obsession with frivolous matters, pretentious condescension, and obnoxious classless above-the-law behavior in general.

So maybe it is the philosophy.

boseador
11-18-2013, 12:09 PM
the emotional appeals, lies, manipulative distortions, disregard for reason and logic, hatred, obsession with frivolous matters, pretentious condescension, and obnoxious classless above-the-law behavior in general.

Vile liberalismophobe scum.

J/K.

IDrinkBloodLOL
11-18-2013, 12:11 PM
I agree with you.

The way I have seen it best portrayed is favoring social logic over reality.

StabMastaArson
11-18-2013, 12:43 PM

All of the aforementioned are necessary components to advance the ideology; (contemporary) liberalism would be overwhelmingly rejected by voters if proposed in a relatively straight-forward and honest manner.

"The ends justifies the means" is the credo the left lives by.

Highinthegym
11-18-2013, 01:18 PM

http://img.pandawhale.com/39876-The-Rock-applauds-applause-cla-OmWp.gif