PDA

View Full Version : Burly man brutally assaults tiny womyn

JUSA
11-18-2013, 06:59 AM
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2013/11/18/18/54/sydney-mum-thrown-to-ground-by-bus-inspector

... at least, that's the spin I see the reporter putting on this. The whole thing is focusing on the "brutal" way the woman's head hit the ground and how bad it was. The a nice interview with the guy trying to justify the woman and vilify the man, how the kids cried, etc...

Meanwhile, it's clear as ****ing day the guy was being attacked, repeatedly tried to get her to stop and reacted about as daintily as I can imagine in the situation (a simple leg swipe).

Kiknskreem
11-18-2013, 07:04 AM
Swung a bag at his head and tried to get someone to give her a scooter to use as a weapon.

I feel so bad for her.

That horrible man, telling her to "please stop it!"

His horrible words forever etched in her memory.

TheJimmyRustler
11-18-2013, 07:09 AM
Schit like this annoys me to no end. Case in point, there was a video on facebook recently that my friend posted that was filmed after a night out in town, in what I guess was Burger King, or some other fast food joint. There's a big dude (6'3, 200+ lbs) standing just inside the door, arguing with a group of people who are in/outside the doors. Apparently he'd beaten up some 16 year old earlier and now the kid's friends were back to swear and shout n schit.

So then a girl, probably no more than 5'5 and 110lbs, decides to start punching him in the face and kicking him in the balls. The guy's reaction? A punch in the face which pushes her back and sends her going through the glass window by her side.

In my mind the guy did nothing wrong. Perhaps he was in the wrong beating up some 16 year old earlier (if that's what happened) but the dumb bish repeatedly smacked him and sent her foot flying straight up and into his family goods. There were some laughs at that. When he hits back? "Hey man, that's not cool. That ain't right."

And there was a twat who was arguing that women should never be hit back, ever. I'm sorry, but if you're dumb enough to go up to someone clearly bigger than you and keep hitting them, you're going to get hit. The only exception I can think of is if you're a kid, very old or mentally unstable, but once you're an adult, you're putting your arse on the line when you go smacking people. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. And when the game is attacking someone much bigger and heavier than you, pepper your angus, because that prize is gonna send you reeling.

Spartan5364
11-18-2013, 07:13 AM
sickening thud!
truly pissening

JUSA
11-18-2013, 07:18 AM
So then a girl, probably no more than 5'5 and 110lbs, decides to start punching him in the face and kicking him in the balls. The guy's reaction? A punch in the face which pushes her back and sends her going through the glass window by her side. I saw that, iirc he barely pushed her and I read that the glass window she bumped into was already cracked, which explained why it broke so easily.

I see some guys who have this, "NEVER touch a woman attitude", personally I've never touched a woman but I would rate them as much of a threat as a man of similar size and react accordingly. Meaning, if a small man who wasn't much threat acted aggressively, I probably wouldn't attempt to KO them right off the bat but at the same time, I'm not going to just sit there while being attacked.

IMO the "burly" man in the video did absolutely nothing wrong whatsoever. This woman was irate, she was attacking him and looking for weapons to make herself a serious threat. He repeatedly tried to get her to stop, pointed out that what she was doing was in front of children and then when he finally did defend himself, he obviously held back and used as little force as possible. Sorry she slipped and hit her head (she was okay btw - refused an ambulance and was fine), but if she wasn't so unbalanced and aggressive, she wouldn't have.

I noticed this video was from Australia but it was one of those "Current Affair" type **** deals, which I know the versions we have here are complete jokes. I'm hoping that's the case here and that the normal media in Australia isn't so ridiculous.

CXC3000
11-18-2013, 07:27 AM
You wanna see brutality ?

Look at this animal :

ebJBVqrZHGM

RIKTER
11-18-2013, 07:28 AM
When a woman acts like a man dont be surprised when she gets treated like one.

Bushmaster
11-18-2013, 07:30 AM

Look at this animal :

ebJBVqrZHGM

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s156/guinness903/2493691844480515ff84omt6.gif (http://s151.photobucket.com/user/guinness903/media/2493691844480515ff84omt6.gif.html)

BFast55
11-18-2013, 07:35 AM
This is what true equality looks like. Why are people mad over this?

Also 10/10 leg sweep by inspector.

Bushmaster
11-18-2013, 07:35 AM
When a woman acts like a man dont be surprised when she gets treated like one.

That's the thing though the whole world does act surprised. I saw a friend of mine backhand his sister once.. they got into an (drunken) argument over something and she was trying as hard as she could to hit him - with him telling her to stop the entire time. But when she tried to kick him in the nads she went sailing across the room. Everybody saw it too, yet *he* was the ass_hole..

"ZOMG how could you?? She's a woman!!" :rolleyes:

otisthebat
11-18-2013, 08:04 AM
"gimmie yer scooter bra"

ZioBot
11-18-2013, 08:15 AM

Look at this animal :

ebJBVqrZHGMHe's a Muslim and Muslims can hit their women, whats the problem?

IraHays
11-18-2013, 08:27 AM
Certainly justified to use force to defend himself. But fuk, peeps got be careful on concrete. Guy needs to take some BJJ and learn to choke the crazy b*tches out.

Purge
11-18-2013, 08:40 AM
You want equal rights? Expect equal fights.

frankenstein78
11-18-2013, 08:40 AM
No analysis needed by 2 goofy 18 yr olds named Cody and Dylan (which reminded me of a George Carlin bit right away. Anyone else?) Just watch the video of the woman getting very violent and threatening more violence. Plain as day the guy was in the right, telling her to not act the way she was in front of her children. After he leg swept her, he pulled her back up for crissakes, pleading for her to stop. A leg sweep is about as defensive of a move as one can make aside from letting one's self get hit repeatedly.

JUSA
11-18-2013, 09:03 AM
He's a Muslim and Muslims can hit their women, whats the problem? I'd prefer if you didn't stink up my thread with your racist propaganda. We get it: You hate Muslims and you love Isreal. Great. This thread isn't for you, but I'm sure there are plenty of others you can shill in.

IraHays
11-18-2013, 09:05 AM
No analysis needed by 2 goofy 18 yr olds named Cody and Dylan

Yeah, no kidding. Maybe they should have help hold the women back instead of filming.

ZioBot
11-18-2013, 09:16 AM
I'd prefer if you didn't stink up my thread with your racist propaganda. We get it: You hate Muslims and you love Isreal. Great. This thread isn't for you, but I'm sure there are plenty of others you can shill in.
lol dont get emotional.

brighamw
11-18-2013, 09:56 AM
The mobile phone footage shows the woman hitting the 45-year-old bus marshall with her shopping bag before she is pushed to the ground.

She gets back up and tries to take the man's clipboard but he knocks her legs out from underneath her.

The two teenagers who filmed the exchange said the woman's children were hysterical as they watched their mother hit the ground.

"This chick could've easily died with that head blow to the ground," Dylan Ryan told A Current Affair.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0FroRdDk-4c/TiYQkG97OZI/AAAAAAAAAs4/jkBH9aXrK5o/s1600/NPH-SHRUG.gif

frankenstein78
11-18-2013, 10:13 AM
Just lulz at their playing up that she fell to the concrete. What a crock of BS. Aside from her being the complete instigator and 100% in the wrong, an adult falling like that is not going to die. Ever. Talk about playing up the drama and further falsely informing viewers. A few years ago I was out running and I was hit by an SUV going 30 mph. Landed on my ass and definitely hit my head as I skid across the street for 50 feet. Stood up and the back of my head ended up bleeding slowly for hours afterward. I refused the ambulance and still went out for a few beers that night (put a paper towel and hat on my head to cover the slow bleed). I've seen dozens of elderly people who have fallen to the ground in nursing homes. Exactly zero have died, extremely fragile bodies and all.

boseador
11-18-2013, 10:26 AM
He's a Muslim and Muslims can hit their women, whats the problem?

LOL.

Also, women aren't supposed to complain about their husbands beating them up.

hardestgainer
11-18-2013, 11:06 AM
Strong commentary by two dipchits and their mom. Proud of her son for filming instead of helping the man being attacked, and then he blames the man and says he should have just walked away lol. Because its so easy to "just walk away" when another person is relentlessly attacking you and all 50 of the lazy fcuks near you are just standing there watching.

The world we live in so @ssbackwards now

ZioBot
11-18-2013, 11:16 AM
LOL.

Also, women aren't supposed to complain about their husbands beating them up.point went over opies head that cxc posted it without realising the attacker was muslim.

frankenstein78
11-18-2013, 11:21 AM
point went over opies head that cxc posted it without realising the attacker was muslim.

stop typing and create your own thread with your axe to grind. Stop thread derailing.

ZioBot
11-18-2013, 12:38 PM
stop typing and create your own thread with your axe to grind. Stop thread derailing.
Sorry. Carry on.

Weightaholic
11-18-2013, 12:47 PM
Vile Islamophobes.

dysenterygary
11-18-2013, 12:57 PM
"gimmie yer scooter bra"

that sh*t had me rolling

Muzzlrpress
11-18-2013, 01:01 PM
Schit like this annoys me to no end. Case in point, there was a video on facebook recently that my friend posted that was filmed after a night out in town, in what I guess was Burger King, or some other fast food joint. There's a big dude (6'3, 200+ lbs) standing just inside the door, arguing with a group of people who are in/outside the doors. Apparently he'd beaten up some 16 year old earlier and now the kid's friends were back to swear and shout n schit.

So then a girl, probably no more than 5'5 and 110lbs, decides to start punching him in the face and kicking him in the balls. The guy's reaction? A punch in the face which pushes her back and sends her going through the glass window by her side.

In my mind the guy did nothing wrong. Perhaps he was in the wrong beating up some 16 year old earlier (if that's what happened) but the dumb bish repeatedly smacked him and sent her foot flying straight up and into his family goods. There were some laughs at that. When he hits back? "Hey man, that's not cool. That ain't right."

And there was a twat who was arguing that women should never be hit back, ever. I'm sorry, but if you're dumb enough to go up to someone clearly bigger than you and keep hitting them, you're going to get hit. The only exception I can think of is if you're a kid, very old or mentally unstable, but once you're an adult, you're putting your arse on the line when you go smacking people. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. And when the game is attacking someone much bigger and heavier than you, pepper your angus, because that prize is gonna send you reeling.

That was beautiful

Mr Beer
11-18-2013, 01:45 PM
Guy did nothing wrong, also LOL @ "he should have walked away", WTF? Now people who are supposed to be in a position of authority and maintaining order in public are obliged to ran away from inferior physical threats in case the troublemaker gets hurt? Phuck that noise.

I noticed this video was from Australia but it was one of those "Current Affair" type **** deals, which I know the versions we have here are complete jokes. I'm hoping that's the case here and that the normal media in Australia isn't so ridiculous.

Current Affair is a disgusting travesty of journalism which panders to the lowest kind of morons by seeking out problems and presenting them in the most jimmie rustling format imaginable. Sadly, it is quite popular in Australia but most people recognise it for the rabble rousing nonsense it is.

deepintexas91
11-18-2013, 01:54 PM
lol dont get emotional.

Says the one coming into the thread because of his passion for Zionism

Weightaholic
11-18-2013, 01:56 PM
Current Affair is a disgusting travesty of journalism which panders to the lowest kind of morons by seeking out problems and presenting them in the most jimmie rustling format imaginable. Sadly, it is quite popular in Australia but most people recognise it for the rabble rousing nonsense it is.

You serious? A Current Affair and Today Tonight are quality journalism. Quality!

Weightaholic
11-18-2013, 01:57 PM
Says the one coming into the thread because of his passion for Zionism

Yeah, OK buddy. Med time!

Kaybee93
11-18-2013, 02:32 PM
The article does not villify anyone. On the contrary, it paints the driver in a good light and clearly acknowledges the woman was wrong. There are a few pathetic attempts at defending her but that's about it.

The woman refused treatment from paramedics and while police were called to investigate her behaviour, they said the bus marshall didn't want to press charges.

Purge
11-19-2013, 07:18 AM
The article does not villify anyone. On the contrary, it paints the driver in a good light and clearly acknowledges the woman was wrong. There are a few pathetic attempts at defending her but that's about it.

I was pleasantly surprised by this. I guess the Feminism virus hasn't been as widespread in Australia as it has been here.

If a man defended himself here, he'd be locked up in a nanosecond. And the ladies on The Talk would love it.

Hola Bola
11-19-2013, 08:02 AM

Watch the video.

MediaDeit
11-19-2013, 08:05 AM
Those Teenagers are certainly coerced by their mom that woman never ever ever deserve to be hit no matter what, even if they slap you 100 times and try to beat you with a scooter.

frankenstein78
11-19-2013, 08:12 AM
Watch the video.

Yup. THe video villifies the man repeatedly, especially through the teenage boys and their mother. The narrator describes her hitting the ground "with a sickening thud" as if the guy is beating her up, rather than simply defending himself. Completely slanted video. Those 2 teen boys are going to get a few lessons in reality in their lives, most likely with women getting physical/attacking them.

Liff_Wates
11-19-2013, 10:48 AM
Why did the news program include so much opinion from two teenagers who are pretty clearly inbred? That's just cruel and insensitive.