PDA

View Full Version : Wait why is howard hated for how he handed the situations in orlando and LA

Harden4mvp
11-07-2013, 12:30 PM
Beinging of the 2011 season he told the magic he wanted to be a free agent and look at his options. The magic tried to force him and guilt him into staying. They even got his mom and dad involved. Finally howard signs a 1 year extension to give the magic time to improve the roster but it never happned. Now on to the lakers. Howard told them way in advance that he does not want to play for the lakers and they traded for him anyway. So wtf why the heck is dwight getting blamed for not handling the situation right. GMs where trying to guilt him and was constantly begging him to make a decision. Look at the knicks, melo will be a free agent next year melo told the knicks he does not want to discuss free agency untill after the season and they agreed.

niknguyen
11-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Athletes have the right to do whatever the **** they want. Lakers were dumb as fck to sign him when he clearly didn't want to be there

MurkinSeason
11-07-2013, 12:36 PM
Magic fans hate him because he said while playing in Orlando he played on a team full of nobody's

Fuk Dwight Howard brah

Harden4mvp
11-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Magic fans hate him because he said while playing in Orlando he played on a team full of nobody's

Fuk Dwight Howard brah

No magic fans hated him before that

MurkinSeason
11-07-2013, 12:39 PM
No magic fans hated him before that

We disliked him.

Now we hate him. Dudes a baby

Harden4mvp
11-07-2013, 12:43 PM
We disliked him.

Now we hate him. Dudes a baby

Orlando magic front office handle it like phaggots to. They where begging him stay, they even got his family involed and guilted him into signing a 1 year extension. Why couldnt they handle it like how the knicks are handling it with melo?

niknguyen
11-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Orlando magic front office handle it like phaggots to. They where begging him stay, they even got his family involed and guilted him into signing a 1 year extension. Why couldnt they handle it like how the knicks are handling it with melo?

It's always the players fault if something goes south.

MurkinSeason
11-07-2013, 12:48 PM

The parents were always involved with the organization since he came out of high school. Dwight is a great player and we wanted to keep him so we did whatever we could. In the end I think we got the better end of the deal so it's all good

Harden4mvp
11-07-2013, 12:54 PM
The parents were always involved with the organization since he came out of high school. Dwight is a great player and we wanted to keep him so we did whatever we could. In the end I think we got the better end of the deal so it's all good

Not professional at all. How would you feel if you wanted to change careers/location but your job begs your parents to convice you to stay all the time when you already have a tough decision?

MurkinSeason
11-07-2013, 12:57 PM
Not professional at all. How would you feel if you wanted to change careers/location but your job begs your parents to convice you to stay all the time when you already have a tough decision?

They didn't beg. Dwight's father stuck his nose in and put in his 2 cents like he always has

yourname2221
11-07-2013, 01:02 PM
this is new and relevant

MurkinSeason
11-07-2013, 01:03 PM
I've honestly forgotten everything about it lol
All I know is I like the Orlando team now more then ever before

The_Albatross
11-07-2013, 01:07 PM
because with his size and potential ability he should be putting up 40 points and 25 rebounds a night.

Harden4mvp
11-07-2013, 01:18 PM
because with his size and potential ability he should be putting up 40 points and 25 rebounds a night.

How he is not even that tall he is basically an undersized center who is 6'9 without shoes?

isp
11-07-2013, 01:24 PM

This. Most people would put up with just about anything (even acting like a primadonna) if he put up the "superman" numbers people expect. All that wasted potential though is what pisses people off.

Hibbert isn't nearly as athletic as Dwight, but he's a hardworker and you know the effort will always be there...

Harden4mvp
11-07-2013, 01:28 PM
This. Most people would put up with just about anything (even acting like a primadonna) if he put up the "superman" numbers people expect. All that wasted potential though is what pisses people off.

Hibbert isn't nearly as athletic as Dwight, but he's a hardworker and you know the effort will always be there...

Yet dwight still puts up way better number then hibbert in the year he supposly gave bad effort. brb bad back and shoulders. Still puts up 17 and 13

niknguyen
11-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Yet dwight still puts up way better number then hibbert in the year he supposly gave bad effort. brb bad back and shoulders. Still puts up 17 and 13

Ppl dont realize this...still beasting last year when he was injured to all hell.

ThaWorldIsYours
11-07-2013, 01:38 PM
I hated the way he handled the Orlando situation, but I have no problem with the way he left the Lakers.

The bigger issue is just the way he carries himself in the media and the dumb shiit he says.

HoustonMiscer
11-07-2013, 02:08 PM
Strong username OP. But as to the whole Lakers Howard thing, fuks given equal zero srs. All I care about now is that Howard plays well in Houston. When he doesn't, you can be damn fukking sure I will call him a phaggot just like i do with Harden, srs.

wifestealer
11-07-2013, 03:09 PM
I've honestly forgotten everything about it lol
All I know is I like the Orlando team now more then ever before

lol yeah you got the better deal.

he's on a team that's a finals contender and you might make the playoffs.

he brought that POS team to the finals which won't happen again for another 10+ years.

TexasMajor
11-07-2013, 03:29 PM
Dwight Howard is a cancer to whatever team he's on. Rocket fans will soon endure this pain.

rayallenscalves
11-07-2013, 04:20 PM
Athletes have the right to do whatever the **** they want. Lakers were dumb as fck to sign him when he clearly didn't want to be there

Lol. Schooling you has become a regular occurrence you vermin known as Nguyen. He wanted to be in LA. But he did not want a coach such as d'antoni who couldn't figure out how to play Gasol and Howard together. He would have been fine with Phil, Brian Shaw or even Mike brown.

frankenberry14
11-07-2013, 05:07 PM
It would be difficult to explain to someone whose favorite player relies on flailing his arms and running into defenders for 90% of his offensive production.

MurkinSeason
11-07-2013, 05:43 PM

he brought that POS team to the finals which won't happen again for another 10+ years.

Contender team now. But they won't be **** when Orlando is a dominant force in the east for yearssss.

Houston isn't going to win **** lol

houtexans23
11-07-2013, 05:48 PM
whatever he belongs to us now phaggots and (most) rockets fans are pretty happy

Telliking
11-07-2013, 06:09 PM

Honestly out of the trade for Dwight they easily got the best deal and Orlando's 3 point shooting was what brought them to the finals

MurkinSeason
11-07-2013, 06:15 PM
Honestly out of the trade for Dwight they easily got the best deal and Orlando's 3 point shooting was what brought them to the finals

Yea buddy repped

sh0tcall3r
11-07-2013, 06:27 PM
He's a team cancer who throws his teammates under the bus any chance he gets and thinks everyone owes him something even though he hasn't achieved chit in his career.

He also doesn't know his role, he's extremely limited offensively yet thinks he should be the go to option.

In short, he's a giant phaggot.