PDA

View Full Version : Protein Supplement - India

imamirkhan
11-07-2013, 04:00 AM
Just wondering if anybody knows how much % of their sales originates from India. In the gym I see atleast 70% drinking a shake and so seems like the consumption (demand) is there but with various products being used it is getting divided.

I also saw many sample offers on the forum but restricted to US only, not sure why it is restricted to US only. I wouldn't mind picking up the shipping cost if that's the constraint.

I will highlight 2 difficulties I have faced resulting in the above thoughts:

Any product with cost close to 4K INR from bodybuilding.com is being sold for 5.5 -6 K in the market or online. So the best option would be to order online which I did for phase8 bogo offer on 28th Oct and still to receive it so kinda stuck between rock and a hard place.

irfanthegame
03-06-2014, 11:23 PM
These days most of the supplements are available on line in India, Major ecommerce site are stating to deliver supplements with free delivery.
Check Indian Bodybuilding Supplement (http://www.indianbodybuilding.co.in/Supplements/) to get more idea. I prefer buying from a local store, for some supplements that are not available at store, i order online.