PDA

View Full Version : Dad butchered family and spared ‘Aryan’ daughter

_AdaM_
11-06-2013, 09:43 AM
A RACIST brutally killed partner and eight year-old daughter in Leeds after he claimed voices from his computer told him to do it, a court heard today.

John Miller, 38, used an axe and knives to carry out the frenzied attack in their family home.

After carrying out the killings, Miller told police and psychiatrists that he believed he was being brainwashed by his computer.

He also claimed he believed a nuclear war was about to start, he could see aliens from his back garden and he had made a tin foil hat for himself to block out their signals.

Miller was sentenced to 15 years today after pleading guilty to manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility over the killing of partner Sarah Laycock and daughter Abigail Miller at their home in Garforth, Leeds, on January 14 last year.

It can also be revealed today that Miller, a member of the far-right British National Party, decided to spare his other daughter Amelia on the grounds that she was “a pure Aryan”. She would later be found cowering upstairs by police.

Amelia was left for at least 12 hours in the house with the bodies of her mother and sister. The court heard that the youngster has been left so terrified of her father she now asks relatives “what is the size of the padlock on daddy’s door?”

The court heard that Miller told police he carried out the killings on January 14 last year, stabbing his partner 19 times around the face, neck and chest - with one wound going through her eye.

He then hit her four times in the face with an axe.

The court heard that Abigail must have put up a considerable struggle, due to defensive injuries she suffered.

She was finally killed with a wound to the neck.

Police found Miss Laycock’s body in the kitchen and her daughter was in the living room.

The court heard that police officers who were called to the incident and who were involved in the investigation were deeply affected by what they witnessed. One officer has since resigned due to the trauma.

After leaving the house, Miller went on a violent rampage, attacking paramedics who were called to the Fairburn Ings nature reserve.

When they fled, leaving him in the ambulance, he took off his clothes and was shouting and making racist remarks when officers arrived.

Miller told police that the night before the killings, he ate with his family and said it felt like their last meal together.

He also said they watched Coronation Street together.

The judge said Miller had a “jealous and controlling” nature and was clearly a dangerous man.

He said three psychiatrists disagreed about whether Miller was a paranoid schizophrenic and should be treated in a mental hospital.

The judge said he had decided it was not appropriate to grant a hospital order in this case.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/dad-butchered-leeds-family-and-spared-aryan-daughter-updated-1-6220421

lasher
11-06-2013, 09:47 AM
15 years.

Brits gonna brit.

Dave22reborn
11-06-2013, 09:48 AM
Any reason the wife would marry and procreate with a mental?

metroins
11-06-2013, 09:48 AM
How am I supposed to respond to this?

Bushmaster
11-06-2013, 09:49 AM

I think you're supposed to rage about him being a racist.. chopping his family up with an axe is secondary.

_AdaM_
11-06-2013, 09:55 AM
15 years.

Brits gonna brit.

He does not deserve to spend a single night in jail and share our oxygen.

This man would know what to do with him if the UK reintroduced capital punishment

UxmBp23W6nc

Any reason the wife would marry and procreate with a mental?

I doubt his pick up line included I am a psychopathic, racist with a jelousy issues.

Support capital punishment

DocHol1day
11-06-2013, 10:16 AM
15 years.

Brits gonna brit.

as long as he's sorry and promises it wont happen again he should get out in 15 minutes.

lasher
11-06-2013, 10:25 AM
as long as he's sorry and promises it wont happen again he should get out in 15 minutes.

Well first he should be evaluated by expert psychologists. They are the guardians of who is a danger to society and who isn't.

tsbalr120
11-06-2013, 10:29 AM
15 years.

Brits gonna brit.

He just made a mistake

DocHol1day
11-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Well first he should be evaluated by expert psychologists. They are the guardians of who is a danger to society and who isn't.

that goes without saying brah.

PaulG
11-06-2013, 10:34 AM
15 years.

Brits gonna brit.

OP source is twisted propaganda. He got life. And, a racist killer? lol...

http://i.imgur.com/sPMyjU2.jpg

Crazy racist people out there OP. Feed the fear.

Bushmaster
11-06-2013, 10:38 AM

http://replygif.net/i/926.gif

VTheKing
11-06-2013, 10:43 AM
a terrible misunderstanding

after a couple of months, he should look after colored children as part of his rehabilitation process.

Anondragon2012
11-06-2013, 10:46 AM
I think you're supposed to rage about him being a racist.. chopping his family up with an axe is secondary.

He's not a racist, he is insane.

A RACIST brutally killed partner and eight year-old daughter in Leeds after he claimed voices from his computer told him to do it
Raging about him being a racist and member of a far right party is exactly what the c u n t s in the system want you to do.

VTheKing
11-06-2013, 10:58 AM
He's not a racist, he is insane.

Raging about him being a racist and member of a far right party is exactly what the c u n t s in the system want you to do.

Yeah, let's totally overlook his motivations like we do with every serial killer and suicide bomber.

rugbybosher
11-06-2013, 11:11 AM
brb "racist" kills entire WHITE family...... Media not even once.

danielMSF
11-06-2013, 11:13 AM
Sounds like psychosis. Delusions, overvalued beliefs, 3rd person auditory hallucinations...

Uncle-Phil
11-06-2013, 11:15 AM
A RACIST brutally killed partner and eight year-old daughter in Leeds after he claimed voices from his computer told him to do it, a court heard today.

John Miller, 38, used an axe and knives to carry out the frenzied attack in their family home.

They need to ban sharp objects over there.

SigmundFreud
11-06-2013, 11:44 AM
It's obvious he just got a bad computer virus. Teach him how to use an anti virus, tell him not to download pronz, and he should be able to reintegrate into society. If you aren't a kinesiology major you are not qualified to make judgments on his mental state.

Anondragon2012
11-06-2013, 11:55 AM
Yeah, let's totally overlook his motivations like we do with every serial killer and suicide bomber.

Any court of law first looks at sanity before looking further.
To me this kind of guy could have mentioned Aliens or loyalty to Stalin it wouldnt have made more sense.

I've been a couple years in the UK, and this is just typical leftwing bull**** the Brits love to read to somehow connect the dots between evil and far right.
It's bull**** at its worst.

brb "racist" kills entire WHITE family...... Media not even once.

Exactly what Im saying.

Aynom
11-06-2013, 12:00 PM
And I thought the American Criminal Justice system was soft.

I've been living in Texas far too long though.

Murder somebody
>pursues death penalty

Stab/Shoot somebody without killing them
>pursues death penalty

Caught with more than 1 oz of marijuana
>pursues death penalty

dakensta
11-06-2013, 12:02 PM

I disagree, I think the main point of rage is that the poor woman wasn't able to defend herself with a handgun.
That, or that all the parties involved had bad teeth.

VTheKing
11-06-2013, 12:04 PM
Any court of law first looks at sanity before looking further.
To me this kind of guy could have mentioned Aliens or loyalty to Stalin it wouldnt have made more sense.

I've been a couple years in the UK, and this is just typical leftwing bull**** the Brits love to read to somehow connect the dots between evil and far right.
It's bull**** at its worst.

And whenever a story that points out a bombing that just happened to be carried by an observant Muslim, is it the media being Islamophobic? No, it's simply pointing out something that might had to do with his motivations.

Don't be a retard.

lasher
11-06-2013, 12:05 PM
posthardcore has become an R/P meme

Mr Beer
11-06-2013, 12:12 PM
Guy is clearly a mental case and needs lifetime incarceration in psychiatric institutions.

Bushmaster
11-06-2013, 12:13 PM
posthardcore has become an R/P meme

Philosophically speaking, of course...

CalmWind
11-06-2013, 12:37 PM
Wait, you mean people commit murders even when there are no guns? how can this be?

tallguy29
11-06-2013, 03:50 PM
You cannot take away someone's life.
Unless it happens to be in pure self defense or war. In today's world this is about the most extreme we can go.

We have advanced sufficiently enough to think like this and there is no going back to the middle or dark ages when people did not know enough.
People were being crucified and left to die 2000 years ago for simple crimes. Heck, there used to be at least 6 crucifixions in a day in a small country like Judea. We have abandoned them haven't we?

Penile_Dementia
11-06-2013, 04:57 PM
To me this kind of guy could have mentioned Aliens ... it wouldnt have made more sense.

He did.

he believed he was being brainwashed by his computer.

He also claimed he believed a nuclear war was about to start, he could see aliens from his back garden and he had made a tin foil hat for himself to block out their signals.