11-06-2013, 01:35 AM

Animals just being animals

gTTDOCYNWjg

aksnowbrder
11-06-2013, 01:53 AM
Lol at fans of the same team curb stomping each other. Dirty fukkin people

wifestealer
11-06-2013, 03:39 AM
if the cameraman is redneck scum enough to record this and laugh about everything happening he could at least have the common courtesy of getting all the good bits.

he managed to get one piece of good action smh

rhyfelwr
11-06-2013, 05:25 AM
Lol'd at the Harpy screeching inaudibly at the crowd

Bobly
11-06-2013, 05:33 AM
I'm going to be doing a few interviews in Boston brb exchanging business suit for riot suit. Who stomps on someones head who has already been knocked out? Let's keep it nice and leave all the stomping to below the neck.

iamgenus
11-06-2013, 05:36 AM
This is fuking embarrassing. Guaranteed a good 30% of the people going to these parades are not even real fans. Just bought some sox clothes after they won and went out to get drunk as fuk and start sh*t in a large crowd.

Anyone kicking people when they're down are fuking scum. Hopefully that kid that idiot was laughing about being dead will be ok.

LanceStone
11-06-2013, 05:49 AM
Anyone kicking people when they're down are fuking scum.

It seems like you see more and more of that nowadays. I agree it's the ultimate bitch move. Hopefully they're charged with attempted murder.

LikeAMachine
11-06-2013, 06:08 AM
Did he seriously die?

LanceStone
11-06-2013, 06:16 AM
Did he seriously die?

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/11/05/two-men-charged-in-brutal-fight-after-red-sox-parade/

BOSTON (CBS) — A brutal fight after the Red Sox World Championship parade has left two men injured and two others facing charges.

Liam Browne, 23, of West Roxbury and Kieran Boyle, 21, of Dedham were arraigned Tuesday in Boston Municipal Court on assault and battery charges.

Police say a large fight broke out on Milk Street after the parade.

Browne allegedly kicked a 25-year-old Revere man in the head when he was already down on the ground. Likewise, Boyle allegedly kicked a 23-year-old Sterling man in the head when he was already down.

The victims were taken to Massachusetts General Hospital for treatment. There’s no word on their injuries.

Browne is out on $1,000 cash bail. Boyle is being held on $4,000 cash bail.

Both men were ordered to stay away from the victims. They are due back in court in Februar

waytoodeep03
11-06-2013, 07:06 AM
Stay salty boston

HumptyBrah
11-06-2013, 07:42 AM
#BostonStrong

FourKicks
11-06-2013, 07:43 AM
only in Boston...

wait wut?

LanceStone
11-06-2013, 08:10 AM
The fact that it was in Boston has nothing to do with it. The overly sensitive phaggots are taking this the wrong way.

melanimal_old
11-06-2013, 08:16 AM
this is our phucking city

iamgenus
11-06-2013, 08:43 AM
this is our phucking city

A philly fan making jokes?

lulz...that town is gonna burn if the Eagles ever win the SB.

blackflgst
11-06-2013, 09:48 AM
The fact that it was in Boston has nothing to do with it. The overly sensitive phaggots are taking this the wrong way.

Overly sensitive?
What kind of pussy curb stomps someone that is knocked out. That guy should be charged with attempted murder.

LanceStone
11-06-2013, 09:53 AM
overly sensitive?
What kind of pussy curb stomps someone that is knocked out. That guy should be charged with attempted murder.

I was talking about boston posters on here, who thought i was taking shots at their city, you ****ing moke.

That guy should be charged with attempted murder.

And thanks for repeating what i already said.

bpatel82
11-06-2013, 10:28 AM
It seems like you see more and more of that nowadays. I agree it's the ultimate bitch move. Hopefully they're charged with attempted murder.

I am also reading that one of the man charged in this case had previously gotten away with attempted murder charges. Justice system of peace.

Edit: http://www.wickedlocal.com/walpole/news/x767636093/Two-teens-arrested-in-attempted-murder-of-Walpole-resident

NWDub
11-06-2013, 10:36 AM
This is fuking embarrassing. Guaranteed a good 30% of the people going to these parades are not even real fans. Just bought some sox clothes after they won and went out to get drunk as fuk and start sh*t in a large crowd.

Anyone kicking people when they're down are fuking scum. Hopefully that kid that idiot was laughing about being dead will be ok.

This anyone who does this should be killed srs. That makes me sick as it's attempted murder, usually only done during mob mentality bullchit like this.

If you ever watch those world star hip hop fight vid compilations, your anger will be at a max level as in almost every fight the person is still getting hit in the head when he's knocked out.

That chit makes me so fukking mad

DepressedBrah
11-06-2013, 11:06 AM

No. I'm sure most of them are actually fans. True Bostonians are just phucking hardcore people, they got that fighting Irish blood

Does anybody know what the fight was about?

iamgenus
11-06-2013, 11:35 AM
No. I'm sure most of them are actually fans. True Bostonians are just phucking hardcore people, they got that fighting Irish blood

Does anybody know what the fight was about?

You realize not everyone in Boston is irish right? Southie certainly dominates the reputation in Boston but there's plenty of non irish morons roaming these streets.