PDA

View Full Version : Old vs New Jack3d

Pumpsicle
11-05-2013, 11:12 PM
So, I have both the original jack3d with dmaa and the new micro formula. I have noticed I get far better workouts in with the old formula, but the crash is almost unbearable-- I will be a useless couch potato for almost 5 hours after coming back from the gym. Usually I will stack 2 scoops of the original with 2 scoops of hemavol. Do you guys feel it would be safe to do a stack of 1 scoop original, 1 scoop micro, and 2 scoops hemavol?

haiz69
11-05-2013, 11:33 PM
If you are going to stack go slowly. Should be okay, but I'd start with a small amount and work from there.

Pythonix
11-06-2013, 01:52 AM
I used to get bad crashes aswell with old 1-3 dimeth forumlas (old jack3d). Have gone thru 3 tubs of the current jack3d and never had the crash problem. If you were stacking 2 scoops of old forumula before the new should be more than fine IMO.

Pumpsicle
11-06-2013, 06:49 AM
Cool, I will give it a shot today before my workout, didn't want any nasty additive effects from the stack

R1balla
11-06-2013, 08:10 AM
So, I have both the original jack3d with dmaa and the new micro formula. I have noticed I get far better workouts in with the old formula, but the crash is almost unbearable-- I will be a useless couch potato for almost 5 hours after coming back from the gym. Usually I will stack 2 scoops of the original with 2 scoops of hemavol. Do you guys feel it would be safe to do a stack of 1 scoop original, 1 scoop micro, and 2 scoops hemavol?

to each his own, but that seems like a ton of product...at least for me.

i hated the OG jack3d.