PDA

View Full Version : Ate way too much tonight

SizzlingPants
10-31-2013, 11:19 PM
Im bulking and been eating 300-500 calories over maitnence but today I was at a party and have been mindlessly snacking all night. At like 1450 calories over maitnence all from cookies, cupcakes, spinach dip, cornbread, and chili.

Former300lber
10-31-2013, 11:32 PM
Im bulking and been eating 300-500 calories over maitnence but today I was at a party and have been mindlessly snacking all night. At like 1450 calories over maitnence all from cookies, cupcakes, spinach dip, cornbread, and chili.

Who give's a phuck? learn to enjoy life, Your only young once, you have the rest of your life to lose weight and get in shape, Look at me, I was supposed to start my cut yesterday, but guess what? I went out, Halloween style, Out drank and out ate all my boy's, competition eating chocolate, I'm stuffed as a mother fker, probably set my self back like 2-3 week's of cutting, and easy 10-12k binge on YUMMY FKING ALCOHOL AND CHOCOLATE.

ENJOY LIFE BRAH, YOU ONLY GOT ONE!

*Kinda tipsy* but FK IT Gonna GO CHUG SOME WATER AND GET TO WORK IN DA MORNING

AlwaysTryin
11-01-2013, 01:31 AM
Who give's a phuck? learn to enjoy life, Your only young once, you have the rest of your life to lose weight and get in shape, Look at me, I was supposed to start my cut yesterday, but guess what? I went out, Halloween style, Out drank and out ate all my boy's, competition eating chocolate, I'm stuffed as a mother fker, probably set my self back like 2-3 week's of cutting, and easy 10-12k binge on YUMMY FKING ALCOHOL AND CHOCOLATE.

Have you not seen OP's post history? He clearly has issues

mcdond12
11-01-2013, 03:12 AM

Hahaha fking love that response! So true! Didn't get to go out last night cuz I had an entire project to do, but you can bet I'm gonna pound some candy tonight!

serbyka
11-01-2013, 03:20 AM

I like the people like you ...just enjoy life.that's the "big"secret

Kulutues
11-01-2013, 03:24 AM
i love food

IronAgony
11-02-2013, 08:03 PM

You're the f*cking man.

sa7soon
11-02-2013, 10:54 PM

You're 17, you're 120 lbs @ 5'9".. You'll be fine...

XCRunner9
11-02-2013, 10:59 PM
Have you not seen OP's post history? He clearly has issues

Aw geez, I srsly hope he doesn't have an Eating Disorder because that's a big deal. Having issues about eating all that food at a young age is really bothersome because normal teenagers indulge once in a while and I wish I didn't follow the route to an E.D.

Iwanabelief
11-03-2013, 03:43 AM
u dun goofed get ready to dieee

SizzlingPants
11-03-2013, 05:38 PM
No eating disorder. Just used to be chubby tryna do this bulk completely right!

jbu22
11-03-2013, 05:44 PM
you gonna be fine.. everybody has days like that

XCRunner9
11-03-2013, 06:08 PM
No eating disorder. Just used to be chubby tryna do this bulk completely right!

So you dropped down to 120 lb which is underweight?

Aremfi
11-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Yeah don't worry about it. I put back something like 12-18 thousand calories at the end of my cut. I was 10 pounds heavier for a week and then back to normal. Don't judge me.

SizzlingPants
11-03-2013, 07:45 PM
So you dropped down to 120 lb which is underweight?

Accidentally since freshman year. Daily doubles soccer during the summers and sports throughout the year... not paying attention to if I was eating enough!

XCRunner9
11-03-2013, 08:26 PM
All right mate. I hope you're okay.

health4life24
11-03-2013, 08:29 PM

Do you do this often? Was it just the one night? Please don't worry about, just enjoy the fact that you were at a party around friends / family or whoever and keep the good memories in your mind. One night is not going to hurt you at all.