Chris Kaman looking good offensively

Defense sucks

Might end up near playoffs, solidly in that mavs/blazers/etc range

mcboo2
10-29-2013, 09:28 PM
just as i foresaw. i am a god damn wizard

HoustonMiscer
10-29-2013, 09:28 PM
Not a Laker fan but I don't get why everyone is acting like they are gonna be the worst team in the league. People are acting like they are gonna be worse than the Bobcats or some chit. They have some servicable players out there.

FGCHENG
10-29-2013, 09:32 PM
Not a Laker fan but I don't get why everyone is acting like they are gonna be the worst team in the league. People are acting like they are gonna be worse than the Bobcats or some chit. They have some servicable players out there.

Lakers will be a better team this season than last season with Dwight (srs)

1800_Cool_Guy
10-29-2013, 09:36 PM
Don't want to sound like a Kobe hater but Dantoni systems is design on ball movement. Having a ball dominant player will only hinder the offense. They are doing a pretty good job right now.

FGCHENG
10-29-2013, 09:42 PM
Don't want to sound like a Kobe hater but Dantoni systems is design on ball movement. Having a ball dominant player will only hinder the offense. They are doing a pretty good job right now.

Nick Young is just as much of a ball stopper as anyone, and he's making it work. Kobe could adjust.

EPICBULGARIAN91
10-29-2013, 09:43 PM

exactly and it sucks to say it but kobe is the most anti dantoni system guy ever

mike dantoni's offense are predicated around the pg being the guy who controls the flow of the offense and everyone elses scoring relying off that.

kobe being the ball stopper that he is at this point wont bring down his ego for the good of the system..nor would it be ideal anyway because thats not what his game revolves around.

Day1086
10-29-2013, 09:56 PM
lakers kinda looked like this in preseason as well. High energy, playing motivated, knocking down shots

yloez29
10-29-2013, 09:57 PM
Loving this upset and i'm not even a lakers fan, but always gotta root for the under dog

bull shet foul on that farmer guy

clippers still have talent but can't put it together, not even the doc can change it

PostOfficeRus
10-29-2013, 09:58 PM
They are a middle of the pack team. I think they should suck to get a good draft pick next year but the front office has too big of an ego to do that.

yloez29
10-29-2013, 10:03 PM
lakers looking energized, probably cause they're all bench players finally getting playing time and trying to prove themselves

Anbob
10-29-2013, 10:03 PM
Clips starters losing to the lakers bench. lol

niknguyen
10-29-2013, 10:04 PM
clippers have the best bench they said....

Howiester
10-29-2013, 10:05 PM
Lakers are bake.

Howiester
10-29-2013, 10:06 PM
They are a middle of the pack team. I think they should suck to get a good draft pick next year but the front office has too big of an ego to do that.

The Lakers don't suck on purpose for draft picks. They either sign big names or trade for them.

aestheticsGSF
10-29-2013, 10:07 PM
Goat bench

Shutuponions
10-29-2013, 10:10 PM
Not a single Laker starter has played in the fourth Quarter.

yloez29
10-29-2013, 10:11 PM
You gotta be loving this lol no matter what team you root for, it's always nice to see bench players>>>starters for a change

HoustonMiscer
10-29-2013, 10:11 PM
Lakers will be a better team this season than last season with Dwight (srs)

Could be. Not watching the game, but looked at the stats and it looks like the bench is doing pretty well. Shooting 46 percent from behind the arc, not bad at all. They certainly do have some scorers on that team. I give credit to the Lakers but the Clippers to me are overrated right now. Its gonna take some time for this team to get it together under Doc Rivers. Hopefully my Rockets can take care of the Bobcats. Looking forward to Rockets v Lakers in a few days.. is it gonna be on ESPN?

niknguyen
10-29-2013, 10:13 PM
You gotta be loving this lol no matter what team you root for, it's always nice to see bench players>>>starters for a change

checking in

hate the lakers. but its nice as fck to see this overrated ass clippers team with cp3 get their ass handed to them by the lakers bench

niknguyen
10-29-2013, 10:14 PM
lmao @ hollins missing that dunk.

EuropeanHammer
10-29-2013, 10:14 PM
lolz, i knew the clippers were overrated

ballzofpeaze
10-30-2013, 12:00 AM
They could contend for a playoff spot but I can almost guarentee they'll hit a rough patch when kaman and gasol get injured (assuming they will because they've been fragile last few seasons). Along with Nash too.

I don't want this to happen because the lakers are a weird underdog story right now.