PDA

View Full Version : Chicken?

Tonka8
10-28-2013, 02:49 AM
Hi all, just wondering is it a bad thing eating chicken for every meal thoughtout the day for everyday ... Well I'll have the odd beef or fish day but very rare ?

KimchiNinja
10-28-2013, 04:41 AM
It is bad in that it is a serious lack of diversity. Fish is a great source of protein and fats. Red meat with some fat on it is super manly. The whole chicken breast obsession in modern body building is rather odd in my opinion...

Bema
10-28-2013, 04:47 AM
It is bad in that it is a serious lack of diversity. Fish is a great source of protein and fats. Red meat with some fat on it is super manly. The whole chicken breast obsession in modern body building is rather odd in my opinion...

I go through phases of mainly chicken, then mainly beef. Occasionally depends what veg is in season too.

OP: Whilst it may get boring fast, as long as you're getting your macros and micros there is nothing wrong with eating chicken all day, every day.

Tonka8
10-28-2013, 05:05 AM
I know fish is good in protein and fats .. Just love chicken and easy for me to get my hands on at great prices and yes my macros is good so I take it it's fine to keep doing what I'm doing I was just asking that's all :)

KimchiNinja
10-28-2013, 05:16 AM
It's definitely not fine.

Dooxy
10-28-2013, 05:41 AM
I think you are way to match in to bro-foods or it assuming that maybe am wrong if so sorry 

You can eat whatever fit your macronutrient needs I take a slice of pizza with a big salad and extra meat on the side as my lunch today.
But alter on to night I don’t have so many carb’s left so am having Salmon and broccoli only and after that I stuff down some fruit.

What does that have to do with chicken? nothing really.. but I wanted to give you a prospective.