PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Lebron But

CardiganGuy
10-26-2013, 08:04 PM
Lets be serious here.. When his career is over he'll be in the 3 top best players to ever play the game.Even the guys you claim that are better than lebron(magic,bill) are agreeing with this. Rediculous how most of you try to put other players above him that played in like the 60s , 70s. Youve never even watched them play lol.

Im a die hard Chicago Bulls fan btw and this was extremely hard for me to write as i hate Lebron but you got to give respect where its due.

houtexans23
10-26-2013, 08:06 PM
repped

ClevageGobbler
10-26-2013, 09:33 PM
Lets be serious here.. When his career is over he'll be in the 3 top best players to ever play the game.Even the guys you claim that are better than lebron(magic,bill) are agreeing with this. Rediculous how most of you try to put other players above him that played in like the 60s , 70s. Youve never even watched them play lol.

Im a die hard Chicago Bulls fan btw and this was extremely hard for me to write as i hate Lebron but you got to give respect where its due.

Magic gives people their due but he is really just saying that to be nice. LeBron better than Magic? No way. LeBron has been the man twice. Magic was the man five times. All responsibility falls on the leader and the ultimate goal every year for any given NBA team is winning a championship. He could be the most efficient player of all time, **** he can have PER numbers that NBA hired statisticians render impossible for I care. If he's not fine tuning his team, motivating and managing his teammates properly, preparing himself and his team every step of the way until the moment they're all crowding around the Larry O'Brien trophy..And they fall short of claiming that trophy? I for one won't be calling him better than Magic Johnson. LeBron has to earn his spot. He's still relatively young for what he has accomplished so I'm expecting him to win at least two more titles. Then we can consider comparing him to the elite legends; the five or so that completely destroyed all hope for the opposition for a decade or even decades.

Until then I won't be comparing him to players like Wilt, Magic, Kareem, Russell, Jordan, Kobe, Bird, etc. This isn't an era where winning a championship meant taking on a team flooded with basketball geniuses; five on the court, one getting ready to check in, and the other two sitting on the bench with the rest of the team. You don't have to play against the Russell lead Celtics so if LeBron isn't winning four plus rings then I wont even consider him in the top ten list.

SuperMario42
10-26-2013, 09:37 PM
Magic gives people their due but he is really just saying that to be nice. LeBron better than Magic? No way. LeBron has been the man twice. Magic was the man five times. All responsibility falls on the leader and the ultimate goal every year for any given NBA team is winning a championship. He could be the most efficient player of all time, **** he can have PER numbers that NBA hired statisticians render impossible for I care. If he's not fine tuning his team, motivating and managing his teammates properly, preparing himself and his team every step of the way until the moment they're all crowding around the Larry O'Brien trophy..And they fall short of claiming that trophy? I for one won't be calling him better than Magic Johnson. LeBron has to earn his spot. He's still relatively young for what he has accomplished so I'm expecting him to win at least two more titles. Then we can consider comparing him to the elite legends; the five or so that completely destroyed all hope for the opposition for a decade or even decades.

Until then I won't be comparing him to players like Wilt, Magic, Kareem, Russell, Jordan, Kobe, Bird, etc. This isn't an era where winning a championship meant taking on a team flooded with basketball geniuses; five on the court, one getting ready to check in, and the other two sitting on the bench with the rest of the team. You don't have to play against the Russell lead Celtics so if LeBron isn't winning four plus rings then I wont even consider him in the top ten list.

So you say that LeBron has only been the man twice so he doesn't have the credit that the other legends do...

Yet you mention Kobe as one of these legends....who has only been the man twice.

lol

CardiganGuy
10-26-2013, 09:50 PM

Bro you're 22 . I dont understand how you make those arguements unless you watched his whole career through youtube or something . The biggest legends Hall of Fame are saying Lebron is better than them and you're saying they're just trying to be nice? No man.

ClevageGobbler
10-26-2013, 09:54 PM
So you say that LeBron has only been the man twice so he doesn't have the credit that the other legends do...

Yet you mention Kobe as one of these legends....who has only been the man twice.

lol

This is the typical dumb as fuk response I get from people who think that Kobe somehow wan't the other half of the most dominant one-two punch in NBA history. I'm hardly giving **** anymore, yall can stay in your opinion I'm thinking things a little differently. A little clearer.

Spill512
10-26-2013, 09:55 PM

lol

lol at Kobe's ring "not counting" because he wasn't "the man." A 12 year old could make a better argument.

Which one of these players were carried more by their team?

29.4/7.3/6.1
25.9/8.4/6.6

betaphaggler
10-26-2013, 10:00 PM
lol at Kobe's ring "not counting" because he wasn't "the man." A 12 year old could make a better argument.

Which one of these players were carried more by their team?

29.4/7.3/6.1
25.9/8.4/6.6

Depends, is the first player a chucker?

montecarlo
10-26-2013, 10:00 PM
already is srs.

ClevageGobbler
10-26-2013, 10:02 PM
Bro you're 22 . I dont understand how you make those arguements unless you watched his whole career through youtube or something . The biggest legends Hall of Fame are saying Lebron is better than them and you're saying they're just trying to be nice? No man.

It's all for positive publicity / maintain image in the eyes of the public. When Bill Russell was asked what he thought about MJ's six rings by an interviewer he just said "not much".

mcboo2
10-26-2013, 10:03 PM
op makes post crying about he got negged in first post on reg misc, then posts this trash, lol

Spill512
10-26-2013, 10:07 PM
Depends, is the first player a chucker?

The difference in their fg is 2.1%, lol

GutCrusher
10-26-2013, 10:11 PM
lol op is obviously looking for reps

mcboo2
10-26-2013, 10:12 PM
The difference in their fg is 2.1%, lol

don't bring your logic and numbers in here you hethen! this is the sports misc

sdballer5588
10-26-2013, 10:23 PM

So Magic was the man 5 times?

So why is Kareem above him?

Why does Magic only have 3 finals MVPs?

Maybe it's because he wasn't "the man" all 5 times.

And HOLY FUK you cannot just ADD IN KOBE'S NAME with Jordan Bird and Magic hahahahah holy fuk what the hell did kobe do to earn that? HE HAS THE SAME NUMBER OF FINALS MVPS AS LEBRON and 1/4th the regular mvps as him, and Lebron is in the MIDDLE of his career.

Kobe fans gunna idiot.

SompletelyCober
10-26-2013, 10:29 PM
This is the typical dumb as fuk response I get from people who think that Kobe somehow wan't the other half of the most dominant one-two punch in NBA history. I'm hardly giving **** anymore, yall can stay in your opinion I'm thinking things a little differently. A little clearer.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Ching_5d6149_342552.png

GutCrusher
10-26-2013, 10:30 PM

And HOLY FUK you cannot just ADD IN KOBE'S NAME with Jordan Bird and Magic hahahahah holy fuk what the hell did kobe do to earn that? HE HAS THE SAME NUMBER OF FINALS MVPS AS LEBRON and 1/4th the regular mvps as him, and Lebron is in the MIDDLE of his career.

Kobe fans gunna idiot.

we are all witnesses

someone finally rustled sdballer

sdballer5588
10-26-2013, 10:31 PM
we are all witnesses

someone finally rustled sdballer

That's the thing though, it's not even rustling. They know they're retarded, I mean fuk, he JUST SAID "the other half"

Yeah man, name me all those OTHER HALVES that are in the top 10 of sports history. Pippen? Nope. McHale? Nope. Worthy? Nope. Wade? Nope.

They trip all over their OWN reasoning that it's just funny to watch honestly.

mcboo2
10-26-2013, 10:33 PM

Kobe fans gunna idiot.

Imma go with same number of FMVPS as Bird, one less than magic, same number of rings as magic, far more then bird. Second best SG of all time. Was in the finals 7 times in a decade. His teams were also half as stacked as those two. He also has more All nba first team, All defensive first teams than both of them, more All stars, more scoring titles. Your hate, is irrational.

Sure they revolutionized the league, that cannot be understated. But who do you think was pushing league popularity after jordan? Sure wasn't shaq

sdballer5588
10-26-2013, 10:35 PM
Imma go with same number of FMVPS as Bird, one less than magic, same number of rings as magic, far more then bird. Second best SG of all time. Was in the finals 7 times in a decade. His teams were also half as stacked as those two. He also has more All nba first team, All defensive first teams than both of them, more All stars, more scoring titles. Your hate, is irrational.

See? You are cherry picking accolades that match and then ignoring the ones that don't.

Finals MVPs vs Bird
Total rings vs Magic

Shaq has more finals MVPs vs Bird, and 1 more ring than bird. Why is Shaq not better than bird? Why is Shaq not above Kobe? Why is Kobe comparable to them but Shaq isn't?

Kobe fans fail to use ANY real line of logic AT ALL in their OWN arguments. This is so cringeworthy.

Jmart66
i doubt you'd be saying this if Stern hadn't gift wrapped 2 rings for him

SompletelyCober
That's the thing though, it's not even rustling. They know they're retarded, I mean fuk, he JUST SAID "the other half"

Yeah man, name me all those OTHER HALVES that are in the top 10 of sports history. Pippen? Nope. McHale? Nope. Worthy? Nope. Wade? Nope.

They trip all over their OWN reasoning that it's just funny to watch honestly.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2z5jj2g.gif

mcboo2
10-26-2013, 10:37 PM
See? You are cherry picking accolades that match and then ignoring the ones that don't.

Finals MVPs vs Bird
Total rings vs Magic

Shaq has more finals MVPs vs Bird, and 1 more ring than bird. Why is Shaq not better than bird? Why is Shaq not above Kobe? Why is Kobe comparable to them but Shaq isn't?

Kobe fans fail to use ANY real line of logic AT ALL in their OWN arguments. This is so cringeworthy.

He would be considered better then them, if that was the only single factor used in judging players.... but it isnt. I'm not cherry picking stats lol, Im comparing the similarity of their accomplishments. If we compare bird to kobe, kobe has the same amount of FMVPS, more titles. I could have said that but I didnt

CardiganGuy
10-26-2013, 10:39 PM
makes valid points and people claim rep begging . mhmm

sdballer5588
10-26-2013, 10:39 PM
He would be considered better then them, if that was the only single factor used in judging players.... but it isnt

You stupid? I'm the one who even said that this is why we use other ways of judging players

Finals MVPs (2 for bird, 3 for magic, 2 for kobe, 3 for shaq)
MVPs (3 for bird, 3 for magic, 1 for kobe, 1 for shaq)
Rings 3 bird 5 magic 5 kobe 4 shaq

However, note that if we added all these up weighted, kobe and shaq and going to be at the bottom, because RINGS is the only advantage they have.

When comparing the ABSOLUTE GREATEST, rings is almost a moot point for them, because they should have enough that you never questioned their impact. Bird and Magic had the even better point of having competed AGAINST ONE ANOTHER AT THEIR PEAKS! For their entire careers.

mcboo2
10-26-2013, 10:48 PM
You stupid? I'm the one who even said that this is why we use other ways of judging players

Finals MVPs (2 for bird, 3 for magic, 2 for kobe, 3 for shaq)
MVPs (3 for bird, 3 for magic, 1 for kobe, 1 for shaq)
Rings 3 bird 5 magic 5 kobe 4 shaq

However, note that if we added all these up weighted, kobe and shaq and going to be at the bottom, because RINGS is the only advantage they have.

When comparing the ABSOLUTE GREATEST, rings is almost a moot point for them, because they should have enough that you never questioned their impact. Bird and Magic had the even better point of having competed AGAINST ONE ANOTHER AT THEIR PEAKS! For their entire careers.

A - Those 3 categories are not even close to being the only 3 things to compare these players
B - I have bird and magic above both of them so i dont know why your getting all angry
C - kobe was NEVER gonna win an mvp after the rape charge, hence why nash was gifted that mvp during his best season, (pretty much everyone acknowledges the straight robbery)
D - Yeah magics back and forth was great for ratings, but showcases the sheer lack of parity in the league during the time, its not a blemish against shaq or kobe who made the majority of finals appearances during their prime also

sdballer5588
10-26-2013, 10:53 PM
A - Those 3 categories are not even close to being the only 3 things to compare these players
B - I have bird and magic above both of them so i dont know why your getting all angry
C - kobe was NEVER gonna win an mvp after the rape charge, hence why nash was gifted that mvp during his best season, (pretty much everyone acknowledges the straight robbery)
D - Yeah magics back and forth was great for ratings, but showcases the sheer lack of parity in the league during the time, its not a blemish against shaq or kobe who made the majority of finals appearances during their prime also

To kobe's "robbed" mvp, he didn't deserve the one he got in 2008, and he only "deserved" one of the ones nash got. That is STILL one mvp. ONE.

At no point was Kobe Bryant the hands down best player in the league, and it sure as fuk wasn't in 2008.

You keep saying "shaq and kobe" and I get that every year further removed from that 3peat that kobe fans want to pretend more and more that it was 5050, but it was not in any way shape or form an "equal partnership". It was batman and robin. Shaq was THE man for those teams. They DO NOT WIN without shaq. Prime shaq was the most dominant force in the history of the league.

That sht was 70/30 AT BEST, and even then? Kobe does not belong above shaq for the sad ass excuse that "shaq was lazy". Suck a dick we're talking about best ever, this isn't an award for trying really hard.

It's not the "pretty greatest" of all time award. It's not the "top 10 in the league for the longest amount of time" award. It's the fukking GREATEST of all time.

Shaq is was and will always BE one of the greatest players to ever touch a court. Kobe is simply the poster child of the modern era of sports medicine, in 30 years when everyone in this era is allowed to complete their DRACONIC NBA careers, Kobe's cumulative totals will begin to pale in comparison, and when the top accolades come down to it, Kobe does not add up.

Right now Kobe is pretty much FORCED into any top 10 conversation based off of 2 things. Rings, and cumulative stats and relevance. Once the cumulative stats and relevance happens to 10+ other great players, it will diminish what he has "Accomplished"

Wanna know what's even funnier though? Kobe can't even be the best at "eternal relevance". Kareem Abdul Jabbar's career was just as long, twice as star studded and in an era even further removed from modern medicine to help his ailing body as he aged. Just imagine if that motherfuker got to come outta high school like Kobe. He'd have 40k+

sdballer5588
10-26-2013, 11:01 PM
This thread is now about how badly I am able to piledrive every retarded kobe argument into the face of the person trying to argue it.

Mother****er just give up, your idol just is not that great.

SompletelyCober
10-26-2013, 11:04 PM
This thread is now about how badly I am able to piledrive every retarded kobe argument into the face of the person trying to argue it.

Sdballer was sent to this Earth to dedicate his life to preaching this message.

We are all witnesses.

mcboo2
10-26-2013, 11:05 PM
To kobe's "robbed" mvp, he didn't deserve the one he got in 2008, and he only "deserved" one of the ones nash got. That is STILL one mvp. ONE.

At no point was Kobe Bryant the hands down best player in the league, and it sure as fuk wasn't in 2008.

You keep saying "shaq and kobe" and I get that every year further removed from that 3peat that kobe fans want to pretend more and more that it was 5050, but it was not in any way shape or form an "equal partnership". It was batman and robin. Shaq was THE man for those teams. They DO NOT WIN without shaq. Prime shaq was the most dominant force in the history of the league.

That sht was 70/30 AT BEST, and even then? Kobe does not belong above shaq for the sad ass excuse that "shaq was lazy". Suck a dick we're talking about best ever, this isn't an award for trying really hard.

It's not the "pretty greatest" of all time award. It's not the "top 10 in the league for the longest amount of time" award. It's the fukking GREATEST of all time.

Shaq is was and will always BE one of the greatest players to ever touch a court. Kobe is simply the poster child of the modern era of sports medicine, in 30 years when everyone in this era is allowed to complete their DRACONIC NBA careers, Kobe's cumulative totals will begin to pale in comparison, and when the top accolades come down to it, Kobe does not add up.

Right now Kobe is pretty much FORCED into any top 10 conversation based off of 2 things. Rings, and cumulative stats and relevance. Once the cumulative stats and relevance happens to 10+ other great players, it will diminish what he has "Accomplished"

Wanna know what's even funnier though? Kobe can't even be the best at "eternal relevance". Kareem Abdul Jabbar's career was just as long, twice as star studded and in an era even further removed from modern medicine to help his ailing body as he aged. Just imagine if that motherfuker got to come outta high school like Kobe. He'd have 40k+

70/30 for the first one? sure you can have that. It was not more than 60/40 for the last two, probably closer to 55/45. Kobe is not forced to any top ten conversation. Your probably one of the few people I have EVER met that doesn't put him in the top 10 automatically. So is it just pretty much either every other person in the free world right is right, or just you? Just for example, Bill Simmons had him at 8 before he won his fifth, and he HATES kobe. This is a guy that had season tickets for Birds entire career. Note I am not calling Bill Simmons THE authority on basketball, merely providing a snapshot of what knowledgeable people think. EVERY PLAYER, EVERY COACH, EVERY GM, EVERY WRITER, 90% of even espn stat geeks, all have him in the top 10.

mcboo2
10-26-2013, 11:07 PM

u wot m8? i can't even remember a time you actually beat me in an argument lol. You literally just take my four sentences, write 4 huge paragraphs of nonsensical bs and wait till i get tired/bored of refuting you down, point by point. And sompletlycober your irrelevancy in any basketball discussion was established a long time ago, im not sure why you bother to dickride anymore lol

sdballer5588
10-26-2013, 11:13 PM
70/30 for the first one? sure you can have that. It was not more than 60/40 for the last two, probably closer to 55/45. Kobe is not forced to any top ten conversation. Your probably one of the few people I have EVER met that doesn't put him in the top 10 automatically. So is it just pretty much either every other person in the free world right is right, or just you? Just for example, Bill Simmons had him at 8 before he won his fifth, and he HATES kobe. This is a guy that had season tickets for Birds entire career. Note I am not calling Bill Simmons THE authority on basketball, merely providing a snapshot of what knowledgeable people think. EVERY PLAYER, EVERY COACH, EVERY GM, EVERY WRITER, 90% of even espn stat geeks, all have him in the top 10.

Yeah, and Simmons went out of his way to say that Duncan > Kobe all time during the playoffs this year IN CASE YOU FORGOT.

I have no problem putting kobe anywhere from 8-10, you could even convince me 7, but good luck with that, because Simmons only has kobe up there for ONE REASON. Cumulative Stats.

Maybe read the book sometime.

55 45? What planet do you live on.

Kobe's NBA Finals Stats vs Shaq's NBA Finals Stats
1999-2000 vs Indiana Pacers
Shaquille O'Neal: 38ppg 16rpg 2apg 61%FG
Kobe Bryant: 15ppg 4rpg 4apg 36%FG

2000-2001 vs Philadelphia 76ers
Shaquille O'Neal: 33ppg 15rpg 4apg 57%FG
Kobe Bryant: 24ppg 7rpg 5apg 41%FG

2001-2002 vs New Jersey Nets
Shaquille O'Neal: 36ppg 12rpg 3apg 59%FG
Kobe Bryant: 26ppg 5rpg 5apg 51%FG

2003-2004 vs Detroit Pistons
Shaquille O'Neal: 26ppg 10rpg 1apg 63%FG
Kobe Bryant: 22ppg 2rpg 4apg 38%FG (That year, Kobe technically carried the Lakers later on heading to the Post Season. Greg Anthony has him as a favorite in winning the NBA Finals MVP based upon the huge humbers he was putting up until the NBA Finals)

So the irony here being palpable as ever. LeBron haters/Kobe fans say the Finals is everything, above you can see that Kobe Bryant is nowhere NEAR the player Shaq is in the Finals, where he pretty much eats every team alive in the history of forever.

Meanwhile kobes season where you could argue it was closest to equal, he puts up the STUD line of 22 2 4 on 38% shooting.

We all know the result of that 2003-2004 series. 4-0 sweep for Detroit. If only Kobe were actually as good as Shaq, maybe they win.

"Or maybe... you're just making excuses." - Michael Jordan

mcboo2
10-26-2013, 11:21 PM
Yeah, and Simmons went out of his way to say that Duncan > Kobe all time during the playoffs this year IN CASE YOU FORGOT.

I have no problem putting kobe anywhere from 8-10, you could even convince me 7, but good luck with that, because Simmons only has kobe up there for ONE REASON. Cumulative Stats.

Maybe read the book sometime.

55 45? What planet do you live on.

Kobe's NBA Finals Stats vs Shaq's NBA Finals Stats
1999-2000 vs Indiana Pacers
Shaquille O'Neal: 38ppg 16rpg 2apg 61%FG
Kobe Bryant: 15ppg 4rpg 4apg 36%FG

2000-2001 vs Philadelphia 76ers
Shaquille O'Neal: 33ppg 15rpg 4apg 57%FG
Kobe Bryant: 24ppg 7rpg 5apg 41%FG

2001-2002 vs New Jersey Nets
Shaquille O'Neal: 36ppg 12rpg 3apg 59%FG
Kobe Bryant: 26ppg 5rpg 5apg 51%FG

2003-2004 vs Detroit Pistons
Shaquille O'Neal: 26ppg 10rpg 1apg 63%FG
Kobe Bryant: 22ppg 2rpg 4apg 38%FG (That year, Kobe technically carried the Lakers later on heading to the Post Season. Greg Anthony has him as a favorite in winning the NBA Finals MVP based upon the huge humbers he was putting up until the NBA Finals)

So the irony here being palpable as ever. LeBron haters/Kobe fans say the Finals is everything, above you can see that Kobe Bryant is nowhere NEAR the player Shaq is in the Finals, where he pretty much eats every team alive in the history of forever.

Meanwhile kobes season where you could argue it was closest to equal, he puts up the STUD line of 22 2 4 on 38% shooting.

We all know the result of that 2003-2004 series. 4-0 sweep for Detroit. If only Kobe were actually as good as Shaq, maybe they win.

"Or maybe... you're just making excuses." - Michael Jordan

I didn't forget, I just dont agree with him. He can still have a respectable opinion without me having to agree with every word that comes out of his mouth. That specific statement has also more people who disagree then agree with him. You are cherry picking finals stats, what are the cumulative post season stats? Its been established shaq was the superior player in those finals hence the FMVPS. Also, everyone one of those centers Shaq played in the finals was washed up or just a horrendous center, the plan was literally to dump the ball to shaq given his poverty competition.

sdballer5588
10-26-2013, 11:24 PM
I didn't forget, I just dont agree with him. He can still have a respectable opinion without me having to agree with every word that comes out of his mouth. You are cherry picking finals stats, what are the cumulative post season stats? Its been established shaq was the superior player in those finals hence the FMVPS. Also, everyone one of those centers was washed up or just a horrendous center, the plan was literally to dump the ball to shaq given his poverty competition.

Was that the plan vs the 2xDPOY Ben Wallace? Dump it to the middle? Man, Shaq must have been some crazy freak of nature. Then again, shaq also posted up and dominated Dikembe Mutombo in 2001, the year of his DPOY as well.

Kobe's cumulative post season stats are not even close to Shaqs and everyone knows it. I simply showed you the finals stats because most LEBron haters on here are kobe fans, ironic that kobe sucked dck in the finals his whole career but you want to massacre LeBron.

You're grasping at straws because as you just admitted, those were shaqs teams, which in the scheme of "greatest of all time" is all that matters.

Who gives a monkeys dck that you were the 2nd best on a championship team in a GOAT argument.

IAmTheOne1
10-26-2013, 11:28 PM
Was that the plan vs the 2xDPOY Ben Wallace? Dump it to the middle? Man, Shaq must have been some crazy freak of nature. Then again, shaq also posted up and dominated Dikembe Mutombo in 2001, the year of his DPOY as well.

Kobe's cumulative post season stats are not even close to Shaqs and everyone knows it. I simply showed you the finals stats because most LEBron haters on here are kobe fans, ironic that kobe sucked dck in the finals his whole career but you want to massacre LeBron.

You're grasping at straws because as you just admitted, those were shaqs teams, which in the scheme of "greatest of all time" is all that matters.

Who gives a monkeys dck that you were the 2nd best on a championship team in a GOAT argument.

Who is the best player in the NBA? Asked tons of NBA players: Kobe (few years ago)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt-f49jyMmo

Part 2: Asking players who is the best in the NBA: Kobe Kobe and Kobe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXM4PU5Xq1o

Alvin Gentry saying Kobe is the best player (few years ago of course) "Kobe is the best...it's not even close."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liKW_fyV-UQ

Charles Barkley saying Kobe is top 5 all time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmhzDca63yg

Lebron James saying Kobe is the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv37ykpYk84

Kevin Garnett saying Kobe is the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwoTCexV1QY

Guess all these top coaches/players are totally wrong then SD? btw I have more

sdballer5588
10-26-2013, 11:29 PM
Magic said LeBron is the best ever. What do I win.

Also - lol'd at when I clicked your first vid it just says "this video does not exist" good work bro!

Let me save you some time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Most_Valuable_Player_Award

SompletelyCober
10-26-2013, 11:30 PM
u wot m8? i can't even remember a time you actually beat me in an argument lol. You literally just take my four sentences, write 4 huge paragraphs of nonsensical bs and wait till i get tired/bored of refuting you down, point by point.

http://airstre.am/dopamine72/Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

And sompletlycober your irrelevancy in any basketball discussion was established a long time ago, im not sure why you bother to dickride anymore lol

A) You may be mildly retarded as I was actually making fun of Sdballer in that post, even though I've posted a few facts explaining how LeBron>Kobe, this kunt makes these arguments about Kobe his profession. Still entertaining, though.

B) My basketball knowledge is unquestioned you peasant.

C) My team's about to make it 4 straight finals and a threepeat. How are your Nuggets doing? Or are you a Lakers fan? All of you red insects look the same to me (srs)

mcboo2
10-26-2013, 11:31 PM

apparantly alot of players give a monkey dick who the second best player on a championship team given that Magic, Bird, Russel, Wilt, Oscar, Shaq, Duncan, Kareem, Kobe.. Literally EVERY PLAYER in the top ten besides Hakeem and Jordan were at one point the 2nd best player on a championship team. Stop being a potato

nvrstopworking
10-26-2013, 11:32 PM
sd is straight up ruthless lol.

sdballer5588
10-26-2013, 11:32 PM
Sompletely, in all seriousness, 99% of what you post is absolute trash. No one cares about a single thing you have to say, ever.

IAmTheOne1
10-26-2013, 11:33 PM
Magic said LeBron is the best ever. What do I win.

Also - lol'd at when I clicked your first vid it just says "this video does not exist" good work bro!

Let me save you some time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Most_Valuable_Player_Award

Red herrings. Please address the point.

Here in case you forgot: Guess all these top coaches/players are totally wrong then SD?

mcboo2
10-26-2013, 11:35 PM
http://airstre.am/dopamine72/Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

A) You may be mildly retarded as I was actually making fun of Sdballer in that post, even though I've posted a few facts explaining how LeBron>Kobe, this kunt makes these arguments about Kobe his profession. Still entertaining, though.

B) My basketball knowledge is unquestioned you peasant.

C) My team's about to make it 4 straight finals and a threepeat. How are your Nuggets doing? Or are you a Lakers fan? All of you red insects look the same to me (srs)

exposed as knowing me as a quality poster. They are doing pretty great, poverty Karl has been relegated to where he should have been all along, casting games. Strong new coach, more playing time for hyper efficient "while im still a dumbass" mcgee, we are gonna do ok. I'm only red for calling out and negging TP for being an uneducated phaggot. I could give two ****s about the value you attach to green internet squares

sdballer5588
10-26-2013, 11:35 PM
apparantly alot of players give a monkey dick who the second best player on a championship team given that Magic, Bird, Russel, Wilt, Oscar, Shaq, Duncan, Kareem, Duncan.. Literally EVERY PLAYER in the top ten besides Hakeem and Jordan were at one point the 2nd best player on a championship team. Stop being a potato

Not winning the finals mvp does not always mean you were not the best as in the cases of

Bird (lol you clown do you even know who won that first finals mvp? That was the definition of "thanks for sticking around, here's a trophy bro")
Duncan (lol @ thinking that was tony parkers team or award)
Kareem (lol they changed hands so many times on those awards that they were obviously jsut getting confused, thats's what happens when 2 top 5 players on the same team though)
Russell (son the award didn't exist, how did he not get it?)
Wilt (Wilt was the 2nd best player on a team? Lol)
Shaq (You're right! But you're proving my point, that part of his career has no discussion in GOAT convos)
Magic (Already discussed brah)

Nkka you stupid as fuk. The part of a career that defines being the GREATEST of all time, IS WHEN YOU WERE THE GREATEST. Nikka you are retarded if you think Shaq being the 2nd wheel on the Heat team was earning him any GOAT points you clown.

sdballer5588
10-26-2013, 11:37 PM
Red herrings. Please address the point.

Here in case you forgot: Guess all these top coaches/players are totally wrong then SD?

Wait so who is infallible and who isn't? I need a list of whos opinion matters since now Magic Johnsons opinion is lower than such great minds as Vinny Del Negro and John Kuester

Clown.

mcboo2
10-26-2013, 11:40 PM
Not winning the finals mvp does not always mean you were not the best as in the cases of

Bird (lol you clown do you even know who won that first finals mvp? That was the definition of "thanks for sticking around, here's a trophy bro")
Duncan (lol @ thinking that was tony parkers team or award)
Kareem (lol they changed hands so many times on those awards that they were obviously jsut getting confused, thats's what happens when 2 top 5 players on the same team though)
Russell (son the award didn't exist, how did he not get it?)
Wilt (Wilt was the 2nd best player on a team? Lol)
Shaq (You're right! But you're proving my point, that part of his career has no discussion in GOAT convos)
Magic (Already discussed brah)

Nkka you stupid as fuk. The part of a career that defines being the GREATEST of all time, IS WHEN YOU WERE THE GREATEST. Nikka you are retarded if you think Shaq being the 2nd wheel on the Heat team was earning him any GOAT points you clown.

all is see here is you making a bunch of excuses and pretending to be black. cot damn i wish my comp wasn't broken so i can post some lulzy gifs

IAmTheOne1
10-26-2013, 11:40 PM
Wait so who is infallible and who isn't? I need a list of whos opinion matters since now Magic Johnsons opinion is lower than such great minds as Vinny Del Negro and John Kuester

Clown.

Your ad hominems are amusing but don't help your case

You said Kobe was not the best in the league at any point but its obvious to the vast majority of coaches and players (and fans) that he was.

Edit: lol @ the neg. Dont get upset bro

sdballer5588
10-26-2013, 11:41 PM
all is see here is you making a bunch of excuses and pretending to be black. cot damn i wish my comp wasn't broken so i can post some lulzy gifs

I bet you wish your brain wasn't broken way more.

You said Kobe was not the best in the league at any point but its obvious to the vast majority of coaches and players (and fans) that he was.

You clearly need to spend more time in the gym and less time arguing the validity of coaches opinions through broken youtube links.

nvrstopworking
10-26-2013, 11:43 PM

Edit: lol @ the neg. Dont get upset bro

I'd be very curious to know what the vast majority of coaches and players would say if they were asked this question....

"Which player would you rather have in their prime to start a franchise with?"

a) Kobe
b) KG
c) Duncan

I'd be shocked if Kobe topped that list. Srs.

IAmTheOne1
10-26-2013, 11:43 PM
You clearly need to spend more time in the gym and less time arguing the validity of coaches opinions through broken youtube links.

Turning to personal insults now that you cant argue me. Another easy win.

Take it easy bro

SompletelyCober
10-26-2013, 11:44 PM
Sompletely, in all seriousness, 99% of what you post is absolute trash. No one cares about a single thing you have to say, ever.

Exposed as an emotional woman who likes me and compliments my posts when I write detailed analysis that you agree with but hates me on nights where I make threads and posts about what a peasant city Boston is.

If you're like every other girl I've known in my life you'll get over your hissy fit in two or three days, come give me a big hug (not necessary in your case), and apologize, admitting you were wrong.

exposed as knowing me as a quality poster. They are doing pretty great, poverty Karl has been relegated to where he should have been all along, casting games. Strong new coach, more playing time for hyper efficient "while im still a dumbass" mcgee, we are gonna do ok. I'm only red for calling out and negging TP for being an uneducated phaggot. I could give two ****s about the value you attach to green internet squares

Good luck to the Nuggets and your playoff goals this year. (srs) I hope Mcgee can play to his potential and become a beast. It's truly unfortunate that God goof'd and replaced his brain with a potato.

ClevageGobbler
10-26-2013, 11:44 PM

Kobe fans gunna idiot.

How many ****ing times on this forum is it going to take before you realize that there can be TWO GUYS...ON THE SAME TEAM...THAT PUT IN SIMILAR WORK...THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS OR JUST NBA FINALS...AND IT RESULTS IN VICTORY...YET ONLY ONE PLAYER WILL WIN THE FINALS MVP...EVEN IF...THE OTHER PLAYER PLAYED NEARLY AS WELL. Without Magic, Kareem would have had a hell of a time with those teams and vice versa. You don't just win around five or more championships without a couple of amazing players like MJ and Pippen or Magic and Kareem, or Kobe and Shaq/Pau. Kobe is a much better player than Scotty Pippen, Kevin McHale, James Worthy, etc. I don't know how you do it sd, you actually trick yourself into believing the dumbest ****. And it's comical, there are some dumb kunts that actually side with you just for the lulz. SompletelyCober in this thread as an example. The kid who programmed his entire subconscious to assume he's living in fcking dwade's sack.

sdballer5588
10-26-2013, 11:45 PM
Turning to personal insults now that you cant argue me. Another easy win.

Take it easy bro

Not really, odds are the videos that did not work (seems like this isn't getting through to you) were probably asking "is kobe the best in the league? where do you rank kobe?"

If you asked the same question about 5-6 players every year, every player would say they were the best to avoid stepping on toes. It's called humility.

Personal insults only add to this insanely one sided victory. The fact that you need to rely on youtube anecdotes over cold stats and analysis is the 800th nail in your coffin.

Your tiny manlet coffin.

sdballer5588
10-26-2013, 11:47 PM
How many ****ing times on this forum is it going to take before you realize that there can be TWO GUYS...ON THE SAME TEAM...THAT PUT IN SIMILAR WORK...THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS OR JUST NBA FINALS...AND IT RESULTS IN VICTORY...YET ONLY ONE PLAYER WILL WIN THE FINALS MVP...EVEN IF...THE OTHER PLAYER PLAYED NEARLY AS WELL. Without Magic, Kareem would have had a hell of a time with those teams and vice versa. You don't just win around five or more championships without a couple of amazing players like MJ and Pippen or Magic and Kareem, or Kobe and Shaq/Pau. Kobe is a much better player than Scotty Pippen, Kevin McHale, James Worthy, etc. I don't know how you do it sd, you actually trick yourself into believing the dumbest ****. And it's comical, there are some dumb kunts that actually side with you just for the lulz. SompletelyCober in this thread as an example. The kid who programmed his entire subconscious to assume he's living in fcking dwade's sack.

Sounds like this is going to fall on deaf ears bro. McHale is never mentioned in the top 10. Maxwell is never mentioned in the top 10 (You know, the guy who got Birds other finals MVP?) Parker is never mentioned in the top 10.

You're making a point and then you're destroying it in the next sentence. The 2nd guy meant just as much, but apparently the 2nd guy meant less for the celtics vs the lakers because somehow kobes silver medal is worth more than other players silver medals.

Other than that, this post was just ironic as all hell. A Kobe fan telling someone else that they are tricking themselves into believing a false reality? Irony Overload.

IAmTheOne1
10-26-2013, 11:50 PM
Not really, odds are the videos that did not work (seems like this isn't getting through to you) were probably asking "is kobe the best in the league? where do you rank kobe?"

If you asked the same question about 5-6 players every year, every player would say they were the best to avoid stepping on toes. It's called humility.

Personal insults only add to this insanely one sided victory. The fact that you need to rely on youtube anecdotes over cold stats and analysis is the 800th nail in your coffin.

Your tiny manlet coffin.

All the videos work bro, can't keep using that excuse

lol@ "humility" is that really your response?! So to be humble they lied about who the best is. lol you are a funny one

You have nothing. I have all the top players/coaches on my side and you have no response expect personal insults.

I recommend taking a class on debating or reading up on how to converse.

sdballer5588
10-26-2013, 11:53 PM
All the videos work bro, can't keep using that excuse

lol@ "humility" is that really your response?! So to be humble they lied about who the best is. lol you are a funny one

You have nothing. I have all the top players/coaches on my side and you have no response expect personal insults.

I recommend taking a class on debating or reading up on how to converse.

Denial. All you are saying is that because you have someone on tape saying that kobe is the best (at some mythical interval I might add) that therefore you're right.

What are you even talking about lol

Alvin Gentry is your top coach? Really?

SompletelyCober
10-26-2013, 11:53 PM
Relevant gif just to entertain myself.

Context: Warrior Wade had just needlessly broken girlyman Kobe's nose in a meaningless allstar game for no other reason than to reestablish his dominance as both the alpha male on the court and as the best SG in the game

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/988286/wadesad_medium.gif

mcboo2
10-26-2013, 11:56 PM

Context: Warrior Wade had just needlessly broken girlyman Kobe's nose in a meaningless allstar game for no other reason than to reestablish his dominance as both the alpha male on the court and as the best SG in the game

http://narwhaler.com/original/v9/d/wait-a-sec-are-you-trying-to-rustle-my-jimmies-V9D9fe.jpg

gf is now 10/10 over me in card game racko... I aint about dis lyfe

Street-Profit
10-26-2013, 11:58 PM

Sure they revolutionized the league, that cannot be understated. But who do you think was pushing league popularity after jordan? Sure wasn't shaq

After Jordan it was Shaq, Penny, Iverson, KG, T-Mac, VC, Duncan & Kobe..a collective effort

IAmTheOne1
10-27-2013, 12:00 AM
Denial. All you are saying is that because you have someone on tape saying that kobe is the best (at some mythical interval I might add) that therefore you're right.

What are you even talking about lol

Alvin Gentry is your top coach? Really?
Someone? Yeah, Lebron, KG, Gary Payton, Charles Barkley, Shaq, Amare, Monty Ellis, Alvin Gentry etc are just "someone"
Come on dude, you can do better than that

mythical interval? lol you must be trolling now

You're grasping for straws now bro

ClevageGobbler
10-27-2013, 12:13 AM
Sounds like this is going to fall on deaf ears bro. McHale is never mentioned in the top 10. Maxwell is never mentioned in the top 10 (You know, the guy who got Birds other finals MVP?) Parker is never mentioned in the top 10.

You're making a point and then you're destroying it in the next sentence. The 2nd guy meant just as much, but apparently the 2nd guy meant less for the celtics vs the lakers because somehow kobes silver medal is worth more than other players silver medals.

Other than that, this post was just ironic as all hell. A Kobe fan telling someone else that they are tricking themselves into believing a false reality? Irony Overload.

More like you're just a dumb bitch. I never said they were top ten players. Kobe putting up Jordan-esque numbers alongside Shaq's numbers. Shaq's numbers. You do realize that if Jordan was playing with Shaq he would be feeding the ball to Shaq just as much as Kobe right? There's no way Jordan would be averaging 30+ FGA in the Finals if he had a player like Shaq. It wouldn't work. He would average eerily similar numbers to the ones Kobe put up. Maybe not in 2000 when Kobe was playing with a severely injured ankle for literally half the series. I wonder what Jordan would put up if he were in Kobe's shoes with Kobe's swollen ass ankle?

sdballer5588
10-27-2013, 12:13 AM
Someone? Yeah, Lebron, KG, Gary Payton, Charles Barkley, Shaq, Amare, Monty Ellis, Alvin Gentry etc are just "someone"
Come on dude, you can do better than that

mythical interval? lol you must be trolling now

You're grasping for straws now bro

Monta Ellis said he is as good as Dwyane Wade.

sdballer5588
10-27-2013, 12:18 AM
More like you're just a dumb bitch. I never said they were top ten players. Kobe putting up Jordan-esque numbers alongside Shaq's numbers. Shaq's numbers. You do realize that if Jordan was playing with Shaq he would be feeding the ball to Shaq just as much as Kobe right? There's no way Jordan would be averaging 30+ FGA in the Finals if he had a player like Shaq. It wouldn't work. He would average eerily similar numbers to the ones Kobe put up. Maybe not in 2000 when Kobe was playing with a severely injured ankle for literally half the series. I wonder what Jordan would put up if he were in Kobe's shoes with Kobe's swollen ass ankle?

So now Kobe is the only player in league history who gets a pass because he played with Shaq?

Jordan may have deferred to shaq, we don't know. Teams were built around Jordan. The team was not built around kobe.

Not kobe's fault, but certainly blemished his legacy. Not being the #1 will always blemish your legacy.

Kobe will always need to deal with the hypotheticals because his reality is 2nd rate compared to Jordan or Magic or Kareem or Bird.

"I would like to see how those guys did next to Shaq"

Bitch it's irrelevant because they didn't. Even then, every kobe fan argues that it wasn't kobes prime, every player you are comparing kobe to had a prime filled with MVPs. Where are all of kobes mvps?

The number one case ever kobe fan tries to make is that the league was somehow against him getting an MVP.

Bitch you didn't earn any more than the one you got. Like it or not phaggot, MVPs are what set kobe apart from everyone else. It's impossible to argue with someone who refuses to see why they could be wrong.

Also - I legitemately agree that it sucks for kobe to have been forced to play with the greatest force ever in the history of basketball in a prime shaq.

Hwever, you owe shaq 3 titles, and you owe him part of your case for why MVPs shouldnt matter as much, because Shaq didn't give a motherfuk about the regular season or he'd have 5 mvps and then kobes paltry one would look more ridiculous than it already does.

Good luck in the red.

ClevageGobbler
10-27-2013, 12:20 AM

That was the game where Wade broke Kobe's nose and gave him a concussion out of frustration. The same game where Kobe returned and ended up with 27 points. And passed up Michael Jordan as the all time points leader for all-star games.

IAmTheOne1
10-27-2013, 12:22 AM
Monta Ellis said he is as good as Dwyane Wade.
When you look back at this era there’s going to be a lot of players that you can pick from. You can talk about their greatness. This is a good era for basketball, and it would be led by Kobe Bryant – who was the greatest player in our era.
Dwayne Wade

"Kobe Bryant will go down as the greatest basketball player that has ever lived.”
Mark Jackson
(probably not true but goes to show how great Kobe was at that time)

Jeff Van Gundy says "Kobe is the best Laker ever"

Jason Kidd said MJ was the toughest player he had to defend followed by Kobe Bryant

Greg Popovich "Kobe is the most talented player on both ends of the floor"

Andre Iguodala, Al Jefferson, "Best player in the game (Kobe)"

So much for "denial"

-SDballer5588

DasPhilosopher
10-27-2013, 12:25 AM
i dont care, i still hate lebron.

sdballer5588
10-27-2013, 12:27 AM
When you look back at this era there’s going to be a lot of players that you can pick from. You can talk about their greatness. This is a good era for basketball, and it would be led by Kobe Bryant – who was the greatest player in our era.
Dwayne Wade

"Kobe Bryant will go down as the greatest basketball player that has ever lived.”
Mark Jackson

Jason Kidd said MJ was the toughest player he had to defend followed by Kobe Bryant

So much for "denial"

-SDballer5588

Like I said, retard, can I pull quotes from players in the league that say lebron is the greatest of all time and say that I hands down win because someone in the league said it?

I negged you, and now I'm just going to ignore you.

Petulant children who need to go against statistics accolades and facts with personal anecdotes are not worth discussion.

sdballer5588
10-27-2013, 12:28 AM
That was the game where Wade broke Kobe's nose and gave him a concussion out of frustration. The same game where Kobe returned and ended up with 27 points. And passed up Michael Jordan as the all time points leader for all-star games.

In how many more appearances?

Kobe - the king of the consolation prize.

IAmTheOne1
10-27-2013, 12:30 AM
Like I said, retard, can I pull quotes from players in the league that say lebron is the greatest of all time and say that I hands down win because someone in the league said it?

I negged you, and now I'm just going to ignore you.

Petulant children who need to go against statistics accolades and facts with personal anecdotes are not worth discussion.

I'd agree with them about Lebron. Another red herring. You said Kobe was never the best player in the league and that's wrong and you know it or are just deluded.
How does it feel knowing that so many great players and coaches think you're wrong?

-SDballer5588

Go back and delete this part for your own sake bro

Is Kobe the best player in the world? "Absolutely"
Tracy Mcgrady

Too many players to add to my post

ClevageGobbler
10-27-2013, 12:32 AM
Dwayne Wade

Mark Jackson

So much for "denial"

-SDballer5588

He's on Jordan's level but people will not accept it. They don't want to hear it. That's how it's been for thousands of years, people have trouble facing the truth and bowing down. Good post, I'm glad I was able to read it before I go to bed, tired from arguing--more so trying to teach numbskulls like sd. The bitch is so dumb.

sdballer5588
10-27-2013, 12:35 AM
“To me its not about rings. And this guy to me is the best all-around player I think that’s ever played, as far as being complete in every facet of the game. And that includes Michael Jordan. I just think LeBron is a better defender. LeBron is a better rebounder. LeBron is a better passer. Michael Jordan had the mental part of it and the competitiveness and he’s separated himself in that way. As far as an overall basketball player, athlete, LeBron James is the best that I’ve ever seen and I think best we’ve ever seen in the history of the league.” - Jon Barry

So does this now mean that I can just throw out random NBA insiders thoughts on LeBron and say that it's fact because I can quote it?

If you guys feel better jerking each other off about the false reality you choose to believe, I'm okay with that. You both know where kobe really stands.

Have a good one fellas.

IAmTheOne1
10-27-2013, 12:38 AM
“To me its not about rings. And this guy to me is the best all-around player I think that’s ever played, as far as being complete in every facet of the game. And that includes Michael Jordan. I just think LeBron is a better defender. LeBron is a better rebounder. LeBron is a better passer. Michael Jordan had the mental part of it and the competitiveness and he’s separated himself in that way. As far as an overall basketball player, athlete, LeBron James is the best that I’ve ever seen and I think best we’ve ever seen in the history of the league.” - Jon Barry

So does this now mean that I can just throw out random NBA insiders thoughts on LeBron and say that it's fact because I can quote it?

If virtually every top coach, player and insider agrees with it thats huge evidence that its probably true. Btw I probably agree with Barry... So that doesn't help your case. Sorry brah

The fact is, and you're ignoring it or just deluded, that Kobe was obviously the best in the league for at least a few years and almost every player/coach agrees with me

brb they're all just being humble

mcboo2
10-27-2013, 12:39 AM

If you guys feel better jerking each other off about the false reality you choose to believe, I'm okay with that. You both know where kobe really stands.

Have a good one fellas.

don't lump me in with these potatos bish! mcboo on that 214120-0 time

IAmTheOne1
10-27-2013, 12:45 AM

Have a good one fellas.

Leaving so soon?

Take it easy bro

IAmTheOne1
10-27-2013, 12:49 AM
http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2013/10/06/75265131/profilepic/RptWmQaJSFhmtQSJszpHAnssdUTQytgwjxmLp.jpg

yes that is my avi. You dont have permission to use it for personal use

^btw whos that good looking guy?

sdballer5588
10-27-2013, 12:59 AM
yes that is my avi. You dont have permission to use it for personal use

You ever think about lifting? Should try it.

IAmTheOne1
10-27-2013, 01:09 AM

You ever think about learning how to debate? Should try it

Ad hominem fallacy: (of an argument or reaction) arising from or appealing to the emotions and not reason or logic.
attacking an opponent’s motives or character rather than the policy or position they maintain

sdballer5588
10-27-2013, 01:11 AM
You ever think about learning how to debate? Should try it

Ad hominem fallacy: (of an argument or reaction) arising from or appealing to the emotions and not reason or logic.
attacking an opponent’s motives or character rather than the policy or position they maintain

this isn't an argument, I'm trying to better you.

Lift weights. You look gross.

IAmTheOne1
10-27-2013, 01:17 AM
this isn't an argument, I'm trying to better you.

Lift weights. You look gross.

Thanks for the advice bro. Means a lot

ShweezyBTFO
10-27-2013, 01:35 AM

dDKgVtbGhmI

Suit
10-27-2013, 02:10 AM
Lets be serious here.. When his career is over he'll be the guy who left his home town because he just couldn't cut it and needed to be surrounded by an all-star level team in order to win anything.

Dudes overrated. Pure and simple. Cushy lovey dovey media wont say anything bad about anyone. Everyone is the GOAT according to ESPN.

alphadodger
10-27-2013, 02:28 AM
Lets be serious here.. When his career is over he'll be the guy who left his home town because he just couldn't cut it and needed to be surrounded by an all-star level team in order to win anything.

Dudes overrated. Pure and simple. Cushy lovey dovey media wont say anything bad about anyone. Everyone is the GOAT according to ESPN.

But..but he has 4 regular season MVP awards. Who cares about his two finals losses, ESPN and the sports misc say he is the greatest of all time so it must be true.

Suit
10-27-2013, 02:39 AM
But..but he has 4 regular season MVP awards. Who cares about his two finals losses, ESPN and the sports misc say he is the greatest of all time so it must be true.

10 years, 4 appearances, 2 wins.

GOAT

Not.

Spill512
10-27-2013, 03:48 AM
Jordan may have deferred to shaq, we don't know. Teams were built around Jordan. The team was not built around kobe.

Not kobe's fault, but certainly blemished his legacy. Not being the #1 will always blemish your legacy.

Let me get this straight. According to sdballer, winning rings are now a BLEMISH on your legacy? You might actually be mildly retarded.

Of course the team was built around Shaq. Shaq had already been a dominant force on the Lakers for years while Kobe was still in high school. Shaq is one of the most offensively gifted players to ever play and he was in his prime while Kobe was in his 3rd or 4th year for that first ring.

Now let me tell you some stats since you don't actually watch games, Kobe averaged 29/7/6 in the second ring with Shaq, thats better than LeBron's numbers last year.

The biggest LeBron nuthugger is discrediting a player for playing with a superstar lol. LeBron is the POSTERBOY for teaming up with superstars you fuking dolt.

CardiganGuy
10-27-2013, 04:22 AM
lol @ how this thread turned out

ShweezyBTFO
10-27-2013, 06:23 AM
Let me get this straight. According to sdballer, winning rings are now a BLEMISH on your legacy? You might actually be mildly retarded.

when you win a ring and don't win the MVP of the finals series that led to that ring, yeah it is a blemish on your legacy. Stop crying and go slice yourself.

wifestealer
10-27-2013, 07:15 AM

how many finals did kobe lose?

how many finals did bird lose?

how many finals did magic lose?

jesus christ. yes jordan never lost a finals. that's why he's the undisputed greatest of all time right now even if his overall skillset is matched by lebron and dominance matched by shaq. do you fairies really think kobe is a better player than lebron when he literally stands out from being better than lebron at nothing. he can't score on a winning team better, he can't defend better, he can't rebound better, his teammates think he's a kunt, he still loses in the finals as "the man".

lebron has done more with less his entire career. it's not even debatable. kobe got run rampant as a wing player while 3 people were dedicated to defending the most dominant force in the history of the league. he is a great player and his longevity has been incredible, lebron and others will be lucky to play as many seasons as kobe and maintain the same pedigree. he's like a lifetime achievement winner like kareem, just not as good.

lebron has been dominating the league in ways kobe never did and that's fact. was he the best player in the league at some point? sure, maybe in 2007-2008. lebron has been dominating the league since then.

do you guys even remember any of kobe's historic playoff performances?

do you remember lebron's 45/15/5 vs the celtics in a game 6 elimination?
do you remember his 25 straight points vs the pistons to finish the game in double overtime in game 5 of the ECF?
do you remember his game winner vs orlando?
do you remember his 3rd quarter vs the spurs?
do you remember his 3 on a cramped leg vs OKC?
do you remember THAT dunk vs the celtics?
do you remember these historic game 7 numbers?

what does kobe have in the playoffs that meant anything? an alley-oop assist to shaq. LOL.

Lb54TG
10-27-2013, 07:30 AM
Lets be serious here.. When his career is over he'll be the top player to ever play the game.Even the guys you claim that are better than lebron(magic,bill) are agreeing with this. Rediculous how most of you try to put other players above him that played in like the 60s , 70s. Youve never even watched them play lol.

fixed.

it'll be 1 - 2

Jordan - Lebron or Lebron - Jordan.

srs

Spill512
10-27-2013, 07:43 AM
when you win a ring and don't win the MVP of the finals series that led to that ring, yeah it is a blemish on your legacy. Stop crying and go slice yourself.

Does that quote fuking say "sdballer's dirty henchman?"

ShweezyBTFO
10-27-2013, 08:18 AM
Does that quote fuking say "sdballer's dirty henchman?"

I'm a better rapper than Eminem, pretty sure everyone outside of his fanboys know this.

evilsteve02
10-27-2013, 08:36 AM

Listen there are 2 things that make this a questionable statement.

1. Magic, in his prime, never played against Lebron
2. Lebron NEVER had to face the talent that Magic faced on an almost game to game basis.

but as a person who dislikes Lebron as a human being, he is easily the most gifted basketball player since Jordan to play.

1800_Cool_Guy
10-27-2013, 10:36 AM
Agreed with OP. All the hate Lebron gets comes with the greatness he possesses. Even Kobe is another example of someone that is great, will also get his fair share of hate. But as far as Lebron goes, he will definitely be the GOAT when it's all said and done and we are all lucky to be able to experience this as it happens. As you mentioned a lot of the other GOATs have been praising Lebron but it's pretty sad that a guy like MJ feels threatened about the situation and goes his way to undermine Lebron any chance he gets.

IAmTheOne1
10-27-2013, 01:40 PM

Why do you and SDballer have so many posts and so little reps?

Do people hate you that much?

CardiganGuy
10-27-2013, 04:40 PM
Listen there are 2 things that make this a questionable statement.

1. Magic, in his prime, never played against Lebron
2. Lebron NEVER had to face the talent that Magic faced on an almost game to game basis.

but as a person who dislikes Lebron as a human being, he is easily the most gifted basketball player since Jordan to play.

By talent you mean players or teams?