PDA

View Full Version : lol at people who like college football

0tto
10-26-2013, 07:46 PM
blowouts, blowouts everywhere

TTexasTT
10-26-2013, 07:47 PM
but LSU was losing to a small school though.

Future24
10-26-2013, 07:56 PM
lmao OP do you not understand the PASSION?!

houtexans23
10-26-2013, 07:58 PM
i'll support my college, but CFB is boring as phuck.

99% of the time it's just offense vs. offense and the all the top teams play against a chitty schedule for the most part

yourname2221
10-26-2013, 07:58 PM
no interest in cfb

Baylorballs
10-26-2013, 07:59 PM
If the NFL played 60 game a week, there wouldn't be any blow outs ? child......

yes there's a big disparity in talent for certain teams, but same as When teams Play Jacksonville or Tampa Bay. those teams are a joke

TTexasTT
10-26-2013, 07:59 PM
Yeah, they dont have any passion about the game in the NFL cause theyre playing for money. Its all about that pride.

AriGhold
10-26-2013, 08:00 PM
Didn't get into college crew

mcbizkit02
10-26-2013, 08:00 PM
Brb 100% chance Alabama wins the NC again. So riveting and exciting! This is why I stopped watching college football years ago.

TTexasTT
10-26-2013, 08:01 PM
When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

betaphaggler
10-26-2013, 08:02 PM
lmao OP do you not understand the PASSION?!

They're just havin fun out there, such a pure atmosphere cause ect because htings goat cfb

yourname2221
10-26-2013, 08:02 PM
no romo no care

Calhexas
10-26-2013, 08:09 PM
ITT, people who think a team that can't even win 60% of its schedule is "the champions"

Lol groce

PrimeraRS
10-26-2013, 08:10 PM
ITT, people who think a team that can't even win 60% of its schedule is "the champions"

Lol groce

Fuking this lol all or nothing phaggots!

isawthesign
10-26-2013, 08:12 PM
so ****in poverty, cant believe some ppl prefer this **** over nfl hahaha...

rofl @ "bleeding your college's color" and ****... u realize u paid money to attend that school right? brb no alligence to a ****in college for the first 18 years of my life, and then pay 40k to attend a college and then suddendly, im a die hard lolol

whats so fun about watching a team with 20 5-star recruits beat the living **** out of a poverty college

at least with an nfl, that's putting down for my CITY

mcbizkit02
10-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Brb playing 2 tough teams a year and calling yourself "champions".

stevedarsh
10-26-2013, 08:14 PM
ITT: circle jerk of people who couldn't get into college

Ramrod2615
10-26-2013, 08:14 PM
ITT people who went to a college with a chitty football team.

brb NFL team is 3-2 and at the top of their division.

Calhexas
10-26-2013, 08:15 PM
Brb playing 2 tough teams a year and calling yourself "champions".

Brb losing 7 games and pretending you're "the best team in the nation"

TTexasTT
10-26-2013, 08:15 PM
I guess I can understand it somewhat in extreme poverty stats like Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas and Oklahoma. There really isnt much there for them to be proud of except a school that 99% of the fans have ever seen... But its from the same state. So let them have something.

Calhexas
10-26-2013, 08:17 PM
I guess I can understand it somewhat in extreme poverty stats like Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas and Oklahoma. There really isnt much there for them to be proud of except a school that 99% of the fans have ever seen... But its from the same state. So let them have something.

TexasTT wants to discuss poverty states where people have nothing outside of football to live for

Lol ok

Ramrod2615
10-26-2013, 08:18 PM

lol ok

TTexasTT
10-26-2013, 08:19 PM
TexasTT wants to discuss poverty states where people have nothing outside of football to live for

Lol ok

I dont want to discuss anything with you. I dont even speak hillbilly anymore.

0tto
10-26-2013, 08:21 PM
ITT: circle jerk of people who couldn't get into college

c'mon man. You can't look at the level of play and entertainment value of college football objectively and say it's anywhere close to that of the NFL.

Can you?

You can't, right?

right???

mcbizkit02
10-26-2013, 08:21 PM
Brb losing 7 games and pretending you're "the best team in the nation"
Brb beating up on poverty teams and pretending your the "best team in the nation".

Just lol at college football fanboys.

Future24
10-26-2013, 08:22 PM
ITT: circle jerk of people who couldn't get into collegeIronically a lot of college football fans never even attended their favorite teams school so that's interesting.

Calhexas
10-26-2013, 08:22 PM
I dont want to discuss anything with you. I dont even speak hillbilly anymore.

Solid deflection. I wouldn't want to acknowledge how potato you just went either if I were you

Ramrod2615
10-26-2013, 08:23 PM
Ironically a lot of college football fans never even attended their favorite teams school so that's interesting.

Ironically a lot of NFL fans have zero affiliation with their teams.

TTexasTT
10-26-2013, 08:24 PM
Solid deflection. I wouldn't want to acknowledge how potato you just went either if I were you
So now youre trying to imagine what its like to be me? This is nothing new really.
However, as I said before, I dont care to discuss this any further with someone such as yourself.
Have a good day. Roll tide.

stevedarsh
10-26-2013, 08:29 PM
I don't know how you people bitch about too much offense in college games. the NFL is more pass-happy and points-happy than any time in history. Meanwhile opponents are scoring a season average 13.6 points per game against my college's team.

TTexasTT
10-26-2013, 08:33 PM
I don't know how you people bitch about too much offense in college games. the NFL is more pass-happy and points-happy than any time in history. Meanwhile opponents are scoring a season average 13.6 points per game against my college's team.
http://i39.tinypic.com/j6h7jm.jpg

betaphaggler
10-26-2013, 08:33 PM
So now youre trying to imagine what its like to be me? This is nothing new really.
However, as I said before, I dont care to discuss this any further with someone such as yourself.
Have a good day. Roll tide.

iz this wat I think it meanz

Pretty cool story, but I still don't care. Nt phaggot

stevedarsh
10-26-2013, 08:34 PM
iz this wat I think it meanz

Pretty cool story, but I still don't care. Nt phaggot

6'0 190

try a cheeseburger phaggot

scotyg
10-26-2013, 08:36 PM

this. if you want to see some defense watch Stanford.

brb watching a denver game and bitching about all the points being scored

TTexasTT
10-26-2013, 08:37 PM
this. if you want to see some defense watch Stanford.

brb watching a denver game and bitching about all the points being scored
Sure youre not bias because the Chiefs have a chit Offense and a beastly defense?

travellingbrah
10-26-2013, 08:39 PM
Yeah I don't really get the whole college sports thing.

RutgersGrad
10-26-2013, 08:39 PM
I don't understand why this discussion happens every week.

Different strokes for different folks. They both have their advantages and disadvantages.

Personally, I find the college game 100x more enjoyable, but don't knock anyone who prefers the pro game.

Ramrod2615
10-26-2013, 08:40 PM
Yeah I don't really get the whole college sports thing.

Did you go to college? and if you did was your athletics program worth half a chit?

erc128
10-26-2013, 08:43 PM
At least college basketball is great

RutgersGrad
10-26-2013, 08:44 PM
Did you go to college? and if you did was your athletics program worth half a chit?

I get it. Trust me. But you aren't going to convince anyone. To them, it is the minor leagues. Nothing more.

You're not going to convince anyone. These discussions go no further than pissing matches of "you didn't get into a half decent school" (which is funny because many of the FBS schools are worth half a sh*t academically)

Not sure if facetious. College basketball has been destroyed more so than college football.

TTexasTT
10-26-2013, 08:48 PM
I get it. Trust me. But you aren't going to convince anyone. To them, it is the minor leagues. Nothing more.

You're not going to convince anyone. These discussions go no further than pissing matches of "you didn't get into a half decent school" (which is funny because many of the FBS schools are worth half a sh*t academically)

Not sure if facetious. College basketball has been destroyed more so than college football.

My college has always had an absolute chit program, if any at all. I saw that they bear Grambling this year lol
Anyway, yeah Id probably have far more interest in it if I had gone to TAMU or Texas. However, Ive always had a great deal more interest in the NFL for reasons that are always mentioned.
Its really just personal preference and an excuse to talk **** to one another without it being as serious as religion or politics.

Ramrod2615
10-26-2013, 08:49 PM

Were not discussing academics of schools. But when you go to a school that just last year put 11 players into the NFL and pumps out countless Olympians its impossible to not be a fan of college sports.

Whether or not someone went to college or a college that has a solid fanbase for sports is all that matters. I personally cant understand how there are "die hard" NFL fans when just about none of them have any type of affiliation with their team. They literally just pick who they want to be a fan of. When it comes to college youre actually a part of the organization.

0tto
10-26-2013, 08:53 PM
really though I might like cfb more if the marquee games like Clemson-fsu and ucla-oregon were more competitive. no one like to watch a blowout except for fans of the team doing the blowing

CurryTech777
10-26-2013, 08:56 PM

lmao what

even with march madness, ncaa basketball is a ****in joke

Ramrod2615
10-26-2013, 08:56 PM
really though I might like cfb more if the marquee games like Clemson-fsu and ucla-oregon were more competitive. no one like to watch a blowout except for fans of the team doing the blowing

So there arent any blowouts in pro sports? Theres more teams in college sports so obviously theres gonna be more lopsided games.

erc128
10-26-2013, 08:58 PM
lmao what

even with march madness, ncaa basketball is a ****in joke

Sarcasm

Reptarr
10-26-2013, 09:03 PM
gotchu op, I keep forgetting that I'm only supposed to like the things you do.

0tto
10-26-2013, 09:05 PM
So there arent any blowouts in pro sports? Theres more teams in college sports so obviously theres gonna be more lopsided games.

seems like the lopsided games in primetime cfb games compared to nfl primetime games is greater. fsu-clemson hyped up game turned out to be a one sided snoozer, whereas broncos-colts got really interesting and close at the end. also I feel like the browns got a good chance to beat the queefs tomorrow.

Ramrod2615
10-26-2013, 09:09 PM
seems like the lopsided games in primetime cfb games compared to nfl primetime games is greater. fsu-clemson hyped up game turned out to be a one sided snoozer, whereas broncos-colts got really interesting and close at the end. also I feel like the browns got a good chance to beat the queefs tomorrow.

So youre using 2 games out of hundreds to back up your argument? Theres also a few more CFB games than NFL...

0tto
10-26-2013, 09:11 PM
So youre using 2 games out of hundreds to back up your argument? Theres also a few more CFB games than NFL...

I like nfl more deal with it, nfl tends to deliver when the country is watching, college not so much.

And who really cares about those 50 other games of obscure and irrelevant programs.

Ramrod2615
10-26-2013, 09:15 PM
I like nfl more deal with it

Yet trying to argue why being a fan of college football is stupid...? Strong everything bro.

0tto
10-26-2013, 09:16 PM
Yet trying to argue why being a fan of college football is stupid...? Strong everything bro.

it is.

MrEbonics
10-26-2013, 09:46 PM
lol

HumptyBrah
10-26-2013, 10:23 PM
Likes both college and pro football crew

Ironically a lot of NFL fans have zero affiliation with their teams.
I don't think "ironic" means what you think it means

Baylorballs
10-26-2013, 10:31 PM
college and NFL are 2 VERY different products. NFL features bigger hits, much more consistent tackling, and LOTS of 2 yard run plays right up the middle. Go for it. i'll pass.

i enjoy the more amatuer game, yes with more missed tackles, but with usually more inovative offense and much more important rivaly and conference games each week.

TTexasTT
10-26-2013, 10:41 PM
college and NFL are 2 VERY different products. NFL features bigger hits, much more consistent tackling, and LOTS of 2 yard run plays right up the middle. Go for it. i'll pass.

i enjoy the more amatuer game, yes with more missed tackles, but with usually more inovative offense and much more important rivaly and conference games each week.
You should check out High School football.

PureCardio
10-26-2013, 11:42 PM
brb play one half of your conference of which only two teams are actually good.
brb play one average team OOC.
brb have to win three tough games to make it to NC championship game

so fukin lame

ajn
10-26-2013, 11:47 PM
I was a big fan of cfb up until the late 2000s.

But its basically arena football now. I can't stand this new 800 yards of total offense per game phaggotry. Thanks obama

blacksabbath11
10-26-2013, 11:49 PM
You should check out High School football.

ZHkABO0VwCg

blacksabbath11
10-26-2013, 11:55 PM
I was a big fan of cfb up until the late 2000s.

But its basically arena football now. I can't stand this new 800 yards of total offense per game phaggotry. Thanks obama

I was a big fan of the NFL until about 2004
But it's basically arena football now. you can't even touch a qb anymore. Dan Marino would be rolling in his grave if he were dead.
half of the game is commercials now, too. thanks bush

OD4_c1hsYUk