PDA

View Full Version : sports betting

aestheticsGSF
10-26-2013, 01:59 PM
I put so much effort into learning about sports and all the little details about teams its about time I start profiting off of it instead of just bragging rights when I guess correctly. What are best sites or places to bet??

GrecoRoman
10-26-2013, 02:01 PM
lmfao, lookout guise. This one is gonna kill the bookies.

OutWorkedByNo1
10-26-2013, 02:12 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157822533

^this thread should help you out.

ShweezyBTFO
10-26-2013, 02:13 PM
lmfao, lookout guise. This one is gonna kill the bookies.

lmfao, legit lol'd at thread title and OP. I'm pretty sure he's workoutjunkie94 incarnate, so he'll get buried within 24 hours.

aestheticsGSF
10-26-2013, 02:22 PM
lmfao, legit lol'd at thread title and OP. I'm pretty sure he's workoutjunkie94 incarnate, so he'll get buried within 24 hours.

I'm asking to learn where to bet I haven't ever tried.

aestheticsGSF
10-26-2013, 02:23 PM

Thank you didn't expect you to help me lol.

All love from here out with you bud

WRXbrah
10-26-2013, 04:09 PM

God damn, you're shorter than my bankroll.

DukeStiffArm
10-26-2013, 04:12 PM
this forum is full of sports degenerates who are younger than 25 betting less than 2 years and they think they know it all.

real winners dont post online and they don't brag like these degenerates?

your best bet? stay away from sports betting and stay away from the gambling addicts on this forum.

OutWorkedByNo1
10-26-2013, 04:14 PM
God damn, you're shorter than my bankroll.

real funny joke there.

tdnick
10-26-2013, 04:15 PM
this forum is full of sports degenerates who are younger than 25 betting less than 2 years and they think they know it all.

your best bet? stay away from sports betting and stay away from the gambling addicts on this forum.

Why you so upset?

ShweezyBTFO
10-26-2013, 04:26 PM

hey mark. how's life?

aestheticsGSF
10-26-2013, 04:37 PM
I'm not an expert but I feel anyone who consistently post on sports misc has above average sports knowledge and can make some money off betting I could end up ****ed over but its worth a try.

WRXbrah
10-26-2013, 04:47 PM
I'm not an expert but I feel anyone who consistently post on sports misc has above average sports knowledge and can make some money off betting I could end up ****ed over but its worth a try.

Sports knowledge alone only goes so far. You have to know the refs and their tendencies in a lot of cases. Then there is the obvious choke. Its pretty tough to consistently turn a profit and that only requires 53% wins. If I could change anything, I would learn better bankroll management and stick to it. Its really easy to get in over your head in the beginning and chase losses by double or quadrupling your initial bet.

ninous26
10-26-2013, 04:52 PM
It's alot more than knowing your sports as WRXbrah said.

Refs
Family members/friends in attendance
Weather
Home/Away
Day of the week etc

All matter and have their tendencies..

When there are a certain combo of refs during an NBA game you can almost be certain whether that game will go over/under.

aestheticsGSF
10-26-2013, 05:51 PM
Sports knowledge alone only goes so far. You have to know the refs and their tendencies in a lot of cases. Then there is the obvious choke. Its pretty tough to consistently turn a profit and that only requires 53% wins. If I could change anything, I would learn better bankroll management and stick to it. Its really easy to get in over your head in the beginning and chase losses by double or quadrupling your initial bet.

Interesting. Didnt think of that.