PDA

View Full Version : As a Miami hurricane fan

EpicenterRex
10-26-2013, 10:16 AM
FSU is going to go in dry on them next week.

If UNC and wake Forrest are moving the ball (and scoring) FSU is going to put up 40+ points next week

Feels bat man

copiusGains
10-26-2013, 10:18 AM
I 100% AGREE. LOL WaKE FOREST JUST CHANGED THEIR OFFENSE FROM THE RUN OPTION/BLA BLA Which means this isn't even an established offense, and they just worked the clock on Miami..hopefully Spartacus777 wears his bracelet

EpicenterRex
10-26-2013, 10:20 AM
I 100% AGREE. LOL WaKE FOREST JUST CHANGED THEIR OFFENSE FROM THE RUN OPTION/BLA BLA Which means this isn't even an established offense, and they just worked the clock on Miami..hopefully Spartacus777 wears his bracelet

The only hope Miami has is if he buys another and wears 2, other than that brb 35 point loss

copiusGains
10-26-2013, 10:35 AM
The only hope Miami has is if he buys another and wears 2, other than that brb 35 point loss

LOL at only 35points, do u even Winston?

EpicenterRex
10-26-2013, 10:42 AM
LOL at only 35points, do u even Winston?

Future HOFer. Srs.

Ramrod2615
10-26-2013, 10:43 AM
Miami isnt looking too good right now. If they fuk us like Florida did and suck our SOS is gonna drop and Oregon will jump us no problem.

EpicenterRex
10-26-2013, 10:45 AM
Miami isnt looking too good right now. If they fuk us like Florida did and suck our SOS is gonna drop and Oregon will jump us no problem.

I don't see Oregon jumping FSU unless they beat UCLA by 30+

Calhexas
10-26-2013, 10:52 AM
I don't see Oregon jumping FSU unless they beat UCLA by 30+

They margin is slim and Oregon is 2/2/5 in the polls. FSU is 3/3/1.

Oregon is getting ranked #2 tomorrow as long as they win.

blacksabbath11
10-26-2013, 11:02 AM
looks like wake is about to pound it in again.
oh lawd

edit: 14-3

EpicenterRex
10-26-2013, 11:05 AM
looks like wake is about to pound it in again.
oh lawd

edit: 14-3

This defense is pathetic

Back to back weeks they've let below average QBs look flawless

ToPHeR35
10-26-2013, 11:17 AM
mind=blown @ all the bandwagon cane fans ITT

If you really follow the canes you'd know it always takes them a half to settle in...

Dangled
10-26-2013, 11:18 AM
Oregon moves to #2 with a W today and never looks back.

EpicenterRex
10-26-2013, 11:20 AM

If you really follow the canes you'd know it always takes them a half to settle in...

Bandwagon

Lol

Also, in a huge hurricanes fan. I guess it makes me "bandwagon" that my entire family went to school there, you're a huge homer if you think you can "take a half to settle in" vs a team like FSU

they're "settling in" and struggling vs 2 poverty teams, there's no "settling" in vs FSU, if you "settle in" you'll be down 30 to them

Also, you say all the Hurricanes fans ITT, I think I'm the only one. Srs. Everyone else is FSU/Clemson

EpicenterRex
10-26-2013, 11:22 AM
Oregon moves to #2 with a W today and never looks back.

If FSU has wins vs Clemson, I'm assuming Miami, and VT, to me that's more impressive than Oregon beating 1 ranked opponent

ToPHeR35
10-26-2013, 11:25 AM
Bandwagon

Lol

Also, in a huge hurricanes fan. I guess it makes me "bandwagon" that my entire family went to school there, you're a huge homer if you think you can "take a half to settle in" vs a team like FSU

they're "settling in" and struggling vs 2 poverty teams, there's no "settling" in vs FSU, if you "settle in" you'll be down 30 to them

cool story bro....

Your entire family vs an actual Miami alum athlete......

Carry on with your FSU concerns.

Dangled
10-26-2013, 11:27 AM
If FSU has wins vs Clemson, I'm assuming Miami, and VT, to me that's more impressive than Oregon beating 1 ranked opponent

Oregon has UCLA,Stanford, & Oregon St

only VT or Miami will finish top 25 srs PAC12>ACC this year & I am a homer.

FSU will get the short end of the stick, enjoy the Orange Bowl vs UCF or Louisville lol

Miami/VT will get a better quality SEC opponent in the Chick Fila bowl than FSU.
Clemson at large BCS bowl ;)

DatBroKnight
10-26-2013, 11:30 AM
Oregon has UCLA,Stanford, & Oregon St

only VT or Miami will finish top 25 srs PAC12>ACC this year & I am a homer.

FSU will get the short end of the stick, enjoy the Orange Bowl vs UCF or Louisville lol

Wait, aren't you supposed to be banned?

If Miami stays strong and beats WF, and FSU beats Miami, we'll have two top ten wins. **** outta here.

EpicenterRex
10-26-2013, 11:30 AM
cool story bro....

Your entire family vs an actual Miami alum athlete......

Carry on with your FSU concerns.

It makes it worse that your a past athlete and make excuses for this team. Are you one of THOSE guys

"Yeah we lost 5 games this year but it's okay, we played well in spirts"

Perhaps the 2 worst QBs in the ACC had back to back stellar (career) games vs this defense. Yet Miami is going to stop the leading QB in the nation when they can't stop freaking brenner... Yupp... Oh okay since you played water polo for UM that means Miami will stop Winston. Got it.

Miami needs god, jeesus, Buddha, al queda and whoever else that Winston has an off game

Dangled
10-26-2013, 11:33 AM
Wait, aren't you supposed to be banned?

If Miami stays strong and beats WF, and FSU beats Miami, we'll have two top ten wins. **** outta here.

Won't be considered a top 10 win if Miami finishes unranked :(

Miami is a couple years away from being back. srs. Can't wait.

Focus on NC St, not next weekend.

http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/FAT-SHIRTLESS-NCSTATE-GUY.gif

ToPHeR35
10-26-2013, 11:42 AM
It makes it worse that your a past athlete and make excuses for this team. Are you one of THOSE guys

"Yeah we lost 5 games this year but it's okay, we played well in spirts"

Perhaps the 2 worst QBs in the ACC had back to back stellar (career) games vs this defense. Yet Miami is going to stop the leading QB in the nation when they can't stop freaking brenner... Yupp... Oh okay since you played water polo for UM that means Miami will stop Winston. Got it.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Your family know Miami doesn't even have a waterpolo team? Some "fans".

Assumptions make you look like a dumbass.

EpicenterRex
10-26-2013, 11:49 AM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Your family know Miami doesn't even have a waterpolo team? Some "fans".

Assumptions make you look like a dumbass.

I was being sarcastic saying water polo, which I assume you lack commen sense to figure that out.

Your mother should have swallowed you, since I'm assuming your critical thinking skills ran down her leg

Then again you're the same person who said "Miami games don't get crowded because th stadium is 25 minutes away"

LMAO I was like LMAO, yes 25 miles is a horrid drive

ToPHeR35
10-26-2013, 12:05 PM
I was being sarcastic saying water polo, which I assume you lack commen sense to figure that out.

Your mother should have swallowed you, since I'm assuming your critical thinking skills ran down her leg

Then again you're the same person who said "Miami games don't get crowded because th stadium is 25 minutes away"

LMAO I was like LMAO, yes 25 miles is a horrid drive

25 minutes is not 25 miles

brb 25 mile drive..... for a noon game.....in miami.....on a saturday morning....

brb driving a mile a minute in miami traffic....

strong "critical thinking skills"

carry on with the personal mommy issue vibes you're projecting...

EpicenterRex
10-26-2013, 12:18 PM
25 minutes is not 25 miles

brb 25 mile drive..... for a noon game.....in miami.....on a saturday morning....

brb driving a mile a minute in miami traffic....

strong "critical thinking skills"

carry on with the personal mommy issue vibes you're projecting...

BUT YOURE AN EX ATHLETE THAT MEANS YOURE A MIAMI FOOTBALL GOD!!! THEY PLAY FLAWLESS IN THE 2ND HALF..

Looks like you don't know much, considering still struggling vs a bottom dwelling team.

Also, lol at 25 miles at a noon game as an excuse. UCF has more fans at their game and it started right around the same time.

copiusGains
10-26-2013, 12:18 PM
Bandwagon

Lol

Also, you say all the Hurricanes fans ITT, I think I'm the only one. Srs. Everyone else is FSU/Clemson

I'm a Canes fan too

joedirt87
10-26-2013, 12:26 PM
Miami could be 0-11 and still give FSU a game. They always get hyped for it.

ToPHeR35
10-26-2013, 12:27 PM
BUT YOURE AN EX ATHLETE THAT MEANS YOURE A MIAMI FOOTBALL GOD!!! THEY PLAY FLAWLESS IN THE 2ND HALF..

Looks like you don't know much, considering still struggling vs a bottom dwelling team.

Also, lol at 25 miles at a noon game as an excuse. UCF has more fans at their game and it started right around the same time.

believe it or not Miami has athletes that play sports other than football...

I didn't know UCF plays in Miami Gardens also? Interesting...

EpicenterRex
10-26-2013, 12:27 PM

I hope, because this is 3 games in a row Morris has looked like shyt. Even if they win today, they'll probably drop a ranking or 2. No excuses to struggle back to back games when you're favored by 10+ each game (I think today the line was favored by 19 actually)

ToPHeR35
10-26-2013, 12:28 PM

Exactly. You can never predict a rivalry game...

EpicenterRex
10-26-2013, 12:30 PM
believe it or not Miami has athletes that play sports other than football...

I didn't know UCF plays in Miami Gardens also? Interesting...

You were blaiming no one in the crowd due to a noon start time.

Orlando has horrible traffic, same start time, yet more than 4k in the stands

The Miami dolphins home game last week was nearly empty

Miami marlins games are empty

Stop making excuses.

Also, you seem very ignorant, I hope to god you didn't get a bachelors at miami, because their education is rated very highly.

Then again it's people like you that make FSU and UF fans make fun of Miami fans so easily.

EpicenterRex
10-26-2013, 12:41 PM

I guess I don't follow the canes. Oh wait...

2nd half. 0 points. Even if they win, a big whopping 7 points after settling in.

ToPHeR35
10-26-2013, 12:58 PM
You were blaiming no one in the crowd due to a noon start time.

Orlando has horrible traffic, same start time, yet more than 4k in the stands

The Miami dolphins home game last week was nearly empty

Miami marlins games are empty

Stop making excuses.

Also, you seem very ignorant, I hope to god you didn't get a bachelors at miami, because their education is rated very highly.

Then again it's people like you that make FSU and UF fans make fun of Miami fans so easily.

I guess I don't follow the canes. Oh wait...

2nd half. 0 points. Even if they win, a big whopping 7 points after settling in.

Yea I'm the "ignorant" one. Apparently your short term memory isn't too good because you've already forgot about the mom and waterpolo comments above...

Keep cheering against the team "your family" allegedly roots for...My bandwagon comment is still holding up though...

EpicenterRex
10-26-2013, 01:02 PM
Yea I'm the "ignorant" one. Apparently your short term memory isn't too good because you've already forgot about the mom and waterpolo comments above...

Keep cheering against the team "your family" allegedly roots for...My bandwagon comment is still holding up though...

Where am I cheering against them? I'm for them, but I'm also not a naive phaggot. This team struggled 2 weeks in a row vs UNC and WF, game they were favored 10+ points. Now they're facing a team who smashed Clemson and has the #1 hiesman front runner playing @FSU

and bandwagon, plz go phaggot. If I was a bandwagon I'd go cheer for Alabama or Oregon.

ToPHeR35
10-26-2013, 01:06 PM
Where am I cheering against them? I'm for them, but I'm also not a naive phaggot. This team struggled 2 weeks in a row vs UNC and WF, game they were favored 10+ points. Now they're facing a team who smashed Clemson and has the #1 hiesman front runner playing @FSU

and bandwagon, plz go phaggot. If I was a bandwagon I'd go cheer for Alabama or Oregon.

I haven't even gotten to commenting about FSU yet because I've been having to deal with your little fit over the bandwagon comment if that's what you're bitching about...

chlaxman
10-26-2013, 01:08 PM
LOL at thread being Miami fans arguing with each other.

EpicenterRex
10-26-2013, 01:13 PM
I haven't even gotten to commenting about FSU yet because I've been having to deal with your little fit over the bandwagon comment if that's what you're bitching about...

Lettuce be real tea for one second here and cut the shyt

Do you really see Miami beating FSU @ FSU next week?

This offense struggles too much vs poverty teams for me to he confident they can score the 20+ they'll need next week

BasedJ
10-26-2013, 01:19 PM
I see us beating FreeShoesUni

ToPHeR35
10-26-2013, 01:22 PM
How about we make a deal and I'll answer you after I see FSU play tonight, ok?

EpicenterRex
10-26-2013, 01:25 PM
How about we make a deal and I'll answer you after I see FSU play tonight, ok?

Don't they have a cupcake game?

ToPHeR35
10-26-2013, 01:26 PM
Don't they have a cupcake game?

Wasn't this suppose to be a cupcake game?

isp
10-26-2013, 01:27 PM
#7 team in the nation barely squeeking by WF and NC

Pepper your angus for FSU

BasedJ
10-26-2013, 01:30 PM
#7 team in the nation barely squeeking by WF and NC

Pepper your angus for FSU

Happens to all teams. BRB Rivalry game BRB great teams play bad at some point.

socrates07
10-26-2013, 01:44 PM
inb4 fsu gets over confident and canes blow them out

lmao... what are the chances

H0ld3nCaulfield
10-26-2013, 01:47 PM
inb4 fsu gets over confident and canes blow them out

lmao... what are the chances

socrates07
10-26-2013, 01:52 PM

probably not with morris at the helm

canes need a flashy qb again

I thought it was kyle wright but chitty coaching never developed him

Spartacus777
10-26-2013, 01:52 PM

All the time brah. Game was never in doubt.

As to OP, have some faith. Great teams are built from struggle and conflict. Our play is inconsistent, but if these last few games have shown anything it's that Miami is tough as nails and operates at 110% under pressure. They have yet to flinch when the game depends on it. I think FSU will get a nasty surprise.

Besides. Dat bracelet.

Spartacus777
10-26-2013, 01:59 PM
Lettuce be real tea for one second here and cut the shyt

Do you really see Miami beating FSU @ FSU next week?

This offense struggles too much vs poverty teams for me to he confident they can score the 20+ they'll need next week

They're have definitely been much bigger upsets.

And seeing the players around campus every so often, I will attest to the fact that they are determined as phuck. Do not expect a roll over, Hurricanes are about to unleash a storm against those phaggots.

vsukicker
10-26-2013, 02:02 PM
undefeated phaggots. fuk you

samsont
10-26-2013, 02:04 PM
The cardiac canes. I'll take a win however it happens.

Fsu game will be close regardless of talent level bc it's an epic rivalry and for first time in years BOTH teams are legit and relevant.

All good teams that win championships will struggle against some bad teams.

I'm lifelong canes fan and had season tickets until they tore orange bowl down... I know we are and should be underdogs going into doak Campbell stadium but extremely excited to see how we play against some real talent.

Al golden deserves coach of the year, so far.

In the orange tie we trust!

Got some canes up in here?!?! Woo wooo

Edit* equalizer in this fsu game will be miami running game. We have to grind the clock and keep that damn QB On the Sideline watching

Miked1978
10-26-2013, 02:11 PM
Ses question Cane fans, why is the stadium half empty when yall are ranked #7 in the nation?

lol at that Clemson fan from the first page. Dude shouldn't even be speaking about football after FSU went in without the lube.

samsont
10-26-2013, 02:26 PM
Ses question Cane fans, why is the stadium half empty when yall are ranked #7 in the nation?

lol at that Clemson fan from the first page. Dude shouldn't even be speaking about football after FSU went in without the lube.

Big 75,000 stadium for a school that has ~10,000 campus students and its 30 min from campus.

I've gone to 100+ games in that stadium(dolphins) and parking is so bad, hard to get in on time. Ppl try to beat the traffic early by leaving if blow out or think losing.

Combine all this with lazy entitled south fl people who arrive late for everything. Just a ton of reasons.

Fact is also canes never pull big crowds except for rivalry games. Even when winning champs for games vs teams like this usually have 30k fans in orange bowl days.

Most uni's have student sections that big lol.

Miami is and always will be a bandwagon sports town just bc most ppl that live here are transplants and love to rep their good hometown teams like jets, patriots, Knicks, Yankees, etc etc most college students from area toto UCF , FSU and USF or FAU/FIU which all have division 1 football teams. Hard to build the base like that.

Fans that show up are hardcore as ****.

I woulda been there today I wanted to get a 55 dollar lower bowl ticket, 20 dollars to park and 45 min drive each way but had things to do in morning

Spartacus777
10-26-2013, 02:28 PM

Cuz the fact is they save x% amount of seats for the students at every game, but everyone is there academically and has wavering if little interest in football. It blows my mind. Have so many friends who attend UM who can go to every game FOR FREE, and most don't even bother. Pisses me off really.

Miked1978
10-26-2013, 02:31 PM
Big 75,000 stadium for a school that has ~10,000 campus students and its 30 min from campus.

I've gone to 100+ games in that stadium(dolphins) and parking is so bad, hard to get in on time. Ppl try to beat the traffic early by leaving if blow out or think losing.

Combine all this with lazy entitled south fl people who arrive late for everything. Just a ton of reasons.

Fact is also canes never pull big crowds except for rivalry games. Even when winning champs for games vs teams like this usually have 30k fans in orange bowl days.

Most uni's have student sections that big lol.

Cuz the fact is they save x% amount of seats for the students at every game, but everyone is there academically and has wavering if little interest in football. It blows my mind. Have so many friends who attend UM who can go to every game FOR FREE, and most don't even bother. Pisses me off really.

aight. Sounds like its more of the people in Miami then anything. I kinda figured they weren't a sports town.

samsont
10-26-2013, 02:32 PM
Cuz the fact is they save x% amount of seats for the students at every game, but everyone is there academically and has wavering if little interest in football. It blows my mind. Have so many friends who attend UM who can go to every game FOR FREE, and most don't even bother. Pisses me off really.lol wut? Even if all canes students showed up it wouldn't be full. Plus most canes students are rich slots from the north east

aestheticsGSF
10-26-2013, 02:53 PM
Lol miami shouldn't even be ranked tbh.

Florida sucks ass this year that was their big win and still almost lost if floridas qb didn't throw game with 5 turnovers lmfaoo

They'll get killed by fsu.

Spartacus777
10-26-2013, 03:15 PM
lol wut? Even if all canes students showed up it wouldn't be full. Plus most canes students are rich slots from the north east

And on top of that most don't even go, thus the stadium appearance.