PDA

View Full Version : Should American soccer be considered an act of treason?

ShweezyBTFO
10-25-2013, 11:01 PM
Already made the compelling case for why it should be in several posts. Vote away.

And by citizenship I mean the citizenship of the player who is playing it within America, not international teams.

BEASTMODE420
10-26-2013, 06:34 AM
For every 10 posts you make, we all disagree with 9 of them. Numbers never lie.

How does that feel?

bn7
10-26-2013, 06:46 AM
http://i.minus.com/iDWTNDlML1nBW.gif

Rebounds45
10-26-2013, 07:33 AM
this is so stupid.

GolfPants
10-26-2013, 07:47 AM
Treason is taking it a little far. Go with sedition...

BEASTMODE420
10-26-2013, 08:00 AM
It's almost as if OP doesn't know that soccer is the most played sport in America

Antonio519
10-26-2013, 08:01 AM
USMNT = All kinda of Murican Pride cuz

FAH_Q
10-26-2013, 08:47 AM
Trying too hard OP. Lame as fuk cuz

EastCoastNiner
10-26-2013, 09:05 AM
It's almost as if OP doesn't know that soccer is the most played sport in America

U wot m8?????

Are you talking about organized leagues, or people just playing for leisure? If you are talking about organized sports and leagues, I suggest you look at your numbers, or lack there of again.

You're wrong.

NickA44
10-26-2013, 09:09 AM
you're already as good as you'll ever be at soccer by 12 years old
thats why in high school people switch to real sports

paying to watch a grown man play soccer is like watching a grown man to swing on a swing set at a daycare
it's a little creepy and definitely gay

Bandingo
10-26-2013, 09:39 AM
Opie is not a phaggot. Agreed. Soccer should be outlawed just for the fact that it tears up ball fields.

stevedarsh
10-26-2013, 09:52 AM
soccer is an easy, simple game, good for making children active. it should be banned after age 13.

ShweezyBTFO
10-26-2013, 01:32 PM
soccer is an easy, simple game, good for making children active. it should be banned after age 13.

this is how I feel as well. Minors would obviously be immune to any charges of treason.

Treason is taking it a little far. Go with sedition...

I agree with this, but sedition only refers to speech/communication that's anti-American...like everything Beastmode says would be seditious no doubt, but the act of playing the sport can't technically be sedition.

For every 10 posts you make, we all disagree with 9 of them. Numbers never lie.

How does that feel?

a seahawks fan from new jersey who loves soccer. I'm not surprised you're butthurt.

puregreatness81
10-26-2013, 01:38 PM

Up until age 13. Then it's time to graduate to real sports.

BEASTMODE420
10-26-2013, 02:01 PM
Up until age 13. Then it's time to graduate to real sports.

oh i forgot if you're under 14 you're not a person and you have no rights and are not recognized as a human

people in this thread make me lol so hard, the ignorance makes you people look so stupid! brb its only a sport if i like it, typical misc :)

ShweezyBTFO
10-26-2013, 02:08 PM
oh i forgot if you're under 14 you're not a person and you have no rights and are not recognized as a human

people in this thread make me lol so hard, the ignorance makes you people look so stupid! brb its only a sport if i like it, typical misc :)

failing to understand the historical framework through which soccer was conceived and popularized only makes you look stupid and ignorant.

jersey gon jersey tho

ShweezyBTFO
10-26-2013, 03:22 PM
http://i.minus.com/iDWTNDlML1nBW.gif

Philly Sports

dat self-ether

BEASTMODE420
10-26-2013, 04:45 PM
failing to understand the historical framework through which soccer was conceived and popularized only makes you look stupid and ignorant.

jersey gon jersey tho

You're so insecure that you have to make threads like this, you should relax and find out what you're really mad at. You'll make it brah. Just take a step back and look at what you're doing with your life.

It's funny you make fun of jerseys overall intelligence when our schools were ranked 11th out of 50 states in 2013.

Then you rip on the Seahawks who are 6-1 ready for a sb run.. Srsly?

And soccer, I get it. A lot of people don't like it but if you don't understand it don't knock it bc the crap you're all saying makes you look really ignorant.

I'd laugh at you but I honestly take pity on your sad excuse for a soul :(

I'm pulling for you buddy

Future24
10-26-2013, 05:39 PM
Hockey is by far the worst sport in the USA and it is not even close.

Then I would say college sports. I watched 5 minutes of Oklahoma and Texas Tech and it was pathetic. How the fuk do people watch college football? Don't even get me started on college basketball....chirst that's painful.

ShweezyBTFO
10-26-2013, 05:59 PM
You're so insecure that you have to make threads like this, you should relax and find out what you're really mad at. You'll make it brah. Just take a step back and look at what you're doing with your life.

It's funny you make fun of jerseys overall intelligence when our schools were ranked 11th out of 50 states in 2013.

Then you rip on the Seahawks who are 6-1 ready for a sb run.. Srsly?

And soccer, I get it. A lot of people don't like it but if you don't understand it don't knock it bc the crap you're all saying makes you look really ignorant.

I'd laugh at you but I honestly take pity on your sad excuse for a soul :(

I'm pulling for you buddy

Huh? You're butthurt because I make fun of jersey, seattle, and soccer. If anyone here is taking it too seriously, it's you typing out walls of texts and not understanding the historical framework for why soccer is actually the opposite of everything that america is about.

Talking about jersey education but not even knowing your world history LOL son you should go take a ride with Miguel Cabrera behind the wheel.

Antonio519
10-26-2013, 06:01 PM
Shweezy you going to watch the world cup?

melanimal_old
10-26-2013, 06:08 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bUg5rGQxotE/UgQI_vg4WBI/AAAAAAAAOKE/2gUxp13lalk/s1600/goose-laughing.gif

ShweezyBTFO
10-26-2013, 06:21 PM
Shweezy you going to watch the world cup?

I'll add a few heavy favorites to some open parlays. Won't watch a single minute of it though.

BEASTMODE420
10-26-2013, 06:26 PM
Huh? You're butthurt because I make fun of jersey, seattle, and soccer. If anyone here is taking it too seriously, it's you typing out walls of texts and not understanding the historical framework for why soccer is actually the opposite of everything that america is about.

Talking about jersey education but not even knowing your world history LOL son you should go take a ride with Miguel Cabrera behind the wheel.

Poor lil guy

ShweezyBTFO
10-26-2013, 06:27 PM
condescending post to mask the butthurt

vFgXF0a_Yw4

BEASTMODE420
10-26-2013, 06:32 PM
I'll add a few heavy favorites to some open parlays. Won't watch a single minute of it though.

You know we're ranked like 13th this time around right? That's exciting as fk! As a United States citizen you should be proud and supportive. This is arguably more important than the Olympics in the eyes of the world

ShweezyBTFO
10-26-2013, 07:07 PM
You know we're ranked like 13th this time around right? That's exciting as fk! As a United States citizen you should be proud and supportive. This is arguably more important than the Olympics in the eyes of the world

100% wrong. This is exactly the same thing as saying "As a United States citizen you should be proud and supportive of Timothy McVeigh."

BEASTMODE420
10-26-2013, 07:24 PM
100% wrong. This is exactly the same thing as saying "As a United States citizen you should be proud and supportive of Timothy McVeigh."

This trolling should not even count as trolling. It's that bad. Just like this thread.

travellingbrah
10-26-2013, 07:48 PM
U wot m8?????

Are you talking about organized leagues, or people just playing for leisure? If you are talking about organized sports and leagues, I suggest you look at your numbers, or lack there of again.

You're wrong.

Soccer's up there. The most played sport from ages 4-13...At the high school level it's only behind American football (by a lot), basketball and baseball (barely) and track if you count that as one sport.

On top of that it's one of the few sports besides basketball that can be played by girls as much as boys. So yeah, it's definitely up there.

If you look at high school sports participation numbers, soccer is played competitively by more men and women than baseball and softball combined. A total of almost 800,000 kids play soccer in high school. Football is just above 1 million. Baskebtall is at almost 900,000...So yeah, soccer's not as far off as you're making it out.

http://www.nfhs.org/content.aspx?id=3282

ShweezyBTFO
10-26-2013, 07:51 PM
This trolling should not even count as trolling. It's that bad. Just like this thread.

Thread title mentioned "treason" and I brought up an example of a man who hated America as much as you seem to. Not sure how I'm trolling.

BEASTMODE420
10-26-2013, 08:01 PM
Thread title mentioned "treason" and I brought up an example of a man who hated America as much as you seem to. Not sure how I'm trolling.

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i372/bainer732/null_zpsb2679238.png

ShweezyBTFO
10-26-2013, 08:07 PM
[IMG]http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i372/bainer732/null_zpsb2679238.png[IMG]

RIP grandma :(