PDA

View Full Version : Nets blew out the Heat for the 2nd time in pre-season

Jax019
10-25-2013, 07:16 PM
Nets shot 63% ( 17 of 26) from the 3 point line.

ai3mac1
10-25-2013, 07:17 PM
Not a heat fan at all, but preseason.

And they always start out slow.

Mac_xX
10-25-2013, 07:18 PM
No need for discussion, preseason.

Wu-Massacre
10-25-2013, 07:25 PM
Nets have been possibly the best team so far this preseason people are talking about chemistry and needing to gel and they have clearly already done that and it has been without Deron Williams until his 1st game today(11 points 3-4 from 3)This team is gonne be great to see during the regular season I haven't seen players take so many wide open shots due to the opposing teams defense being lost. Only thing holding this team back is health that's it every piece is there to win it all everyone has the same goal and that's to win a championship everyone isn't worried about contract's they are all paid.

HoustonMiscer
10-25-2013, 07:34 PM
Nets have been possibly the best team so far this preseason people are talking about chemistry and needing to gel and they have clearly already done that and it has been without Deron Williams until his 1st game today(11 points 3-4 from 3)This team is gonne be great to see during the regular season I haven't seen players take so many wide open shots due to the opposing teams defense being lost. Only thing holding this team back is health that's it every piece is there to win it all everyone has the same goal and that's to win a championship everyone isn't worried about contract's they are all paid.

I hated Deron Williams when he played for the Jazz but thats because Jazz gonna phaggot and Utah gonna phaggot. I actually like Deron's game. Would take Deron over Lin as starting PG for Rockets

Asik
Howard
Parsons
Harden
Williams

In Utah Dwill and Boozer picked and rolled all fukking day and he can be deadly from 3 if you go under the pick on him. I think Dwill will have a good year this season

DrSlam
10-25-2013, 07:35 PM

I was going to put together a concise response to this but unfortunately I saw your sig.

Now it's time to go. K thx bae

Wu-Massacre
10-25-2013, 07:39 PM
I was going to put together a concise response to this but unfortunately I saw your sig.

Now it's time to go. K thx baeplease go on

Oranix
10-25-2013, 07:42 PM
bosh and lebron didnt play tonight

NYSackExchange
10-25-2013, 07:43 PM
came in expecting preseason overreaction.

leaving satisfied.

Wu-Massacre
10-25-2013, 07:54 PM
bosh and lebron didnt play tonightthey both played last game but Wade didn't play last but neither did D-Will. It doesn't mean the Heat have lost a step or will be getting blown out again it just means that another team like The Pacers can be another threat. You can add the Knicks if you want but any team starting Bargnani is lulz

gotrice33
10-25-2013, 08:35 PM
but who was lebron? but who was bosh?

Phil9
10-25-2013, 08:40 PM
Pelicans are 7-1. I guess they are heading for a 1-2 seed, since pre-season shows us so much!

Wu-Massacre
10-25-2013, 09:01 PM
but who was lebron? but who was bosh?They played the first game, same results...

Pelicans are 7-1. I guess they are heading for a 1-2 seed, since pre-season shows us so much!Pelicans are gonna be low key playoff team 7-1 isn't fluky.

PureCardio
10-25-2013, 09:09 PM
http://oi39.tinypic.com/11j6jow.jpg

Streaks
10-25-2013, 09:17 PM
Nets have been possibly the best team so far this preseason

8-0 > 5-2

houtexans23
10-25-2013, 09:23 PM
the nets hype is strong in this one

come regular season and playoffs it'll be back to usual for the heat, i wouldn't get your hopes up op

ShweezyBTFO
10-25-2013, 10:59 PM

Now it's time to go. K thx bae

Seem to notice a trend here with Bulls fans being huge phaggots about EVERYTHING.