PDA

View Full Version : Preseason

broseidon55
10-25-2013, 05:54 PM
DgQlF4-xi-A

We're sitting in here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise coach, and we in here talking about preseason. I mean, listen, we're talking about preseason, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking about preseason. Not a game. Not, not ... Not the game that I go out there and die for and coach every game like it's my last. Not the game, but we're talking about preseason, man. I mean, how silly is that? ... And we talking about preseason. I know I supposed to be there. I know I'm supposed to lead by example... I know that... And i'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about preseason man. What are we talking about? Preseason? We're talking about preseason, man. We're talking about preseason. We're talking about preseason. We ain't talking about the game. We're talking about preseason, man. When you come to the arena, and you see me coach, you see me coach don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about preseason right now. We talking about pr... Man look, I hear you... it's funny to me too, I mean it's strange... it's strange to me too, but we're talking about preseason man, we're not even talking about the game... the actual game, when it matters... We're talking about preseason... I gotta get to the restaurant on time.

-Gregg Popovich