PDA

View Full Version : The Knicks (new) management is starting to piss me off already

Whalefood
10-25-2013, 02:01 PM
They waived everyone including C.J. Leslie and Jeremy Tyler.

They signed Toure Murry, Chris Smith, and Cole Aldrich.

Murry is okay, but he is a PG.
Chris Smith is utter garbage and shot only 1 more point than me in the NBA
Cole Aldrich looked really slow.

We needed C.J. Leslie and Jeremy Tyler.

What a bunch of fck ups.

If they try to trade Iman Shumpert, I'm never paying for another ticket to watch the Knicks.

NYSackExchange
10-25-2013, 02:38 PM
Why are you wasting your time worrying about guys who will legitimately ONLY play in meaningless garbage time?

Oh no we have Aldrich as our human victory cigar instead of Jeremy Tyler, what a travesty.

Whalefood
10-25-2013, 02:40 PM
Why are you wasting your time worrying about guys who will legitimately ONLY play in meaningless garbage time?

Oh no we have Aldrich as our human victory cigar instead of Jeremy Tyler, what a travesty.

I don't really care about Aldrich, but that signing of 2 additional PG is really useless.

Toure Murry might be good, but Chris Smith? Come on!

Knicks had a lot of injuries last season, and we were really short on back ups. At one point, Chris Copeland was playing the Center position.

NYSackExchange
10-25-2013, 03:20 PM
The roster is already so versatile it's going to take a LOT of injuries for the end of the bench to see time. Felton/Prigioni/Udrih can play the 1-2, JR/shump can play 1-3 if absolutely necessary, Metta can play 2-4, melo 3-4/point forward, and bargnani/amare/kmart can all play 4/5.

Psyren
10-25-2013, 03:29 PM

because those guys eventually get in to regular rotations. Shawne Williams/Lin/Copeland

SighGR
10-25-2013, 03:44 PM
Murry is good.

They're going to bring Tyler back. He's hurt, so they're throwing a bone to JR by keeping his brother, then waiving him after his contract kicks in

NYSackExchange
10-25-2013, 03:52 PM
because those guys eventually get in to regular rotations. Shawne Williams/Lin/Copeland
That's Hardaway's role to lose.

Whalefood
10-25-2013, 03:53 PM
Murry is good.

They're going to bring Tyler back. He's hurt, so they're throwing a bone to JR by keeping his brother, then waiving him after his contract kicks in

I definitely hope they do. CJ Leslie too. That guy was killer in his college days until he started fcking up.

skizz
10-25-2013, 04:27 PM
Toure was good during the preseason and deserves the spot.

Aldrich sucks would rather have Ike, he looks like he's playing hot potato everytime he has the ball.

Fuk Chris Smith, they better waive him once he gets his paycheck.

Psyren
10-25-2013, 04:51 PM
That's Hardaway's role to lose.
he's our first round pick, we aren't taken about spots to lose we're talking about spots to earn