PDA

View Full Version : Why are the Rams making a media frenzy with their QB issue?

reverse79
10-24-2013, 09:50 PM
Tebow
Favre

Are they trying to save their season in a division they have absolutely no chance of winning? - even with bradford

Its over

TTexasTT
10-24-2013, 09:56 PM
get a tan

Dang3rZone
10-24-2013, 10:00 PM
get a tan

http://replygif.net/i/1049

Haste007
10-24-2013, 10:45 PM
Tebow was quickly shot down.

Brett's was probably due to Austin Davis being with the same agent and asking out of curiosity.

liuzhoudragon
10-24-2013, 10:59 PM
bradford is a worst kind of franchise Qb. will not win it for you. will not lose it all for you, but will be mediocure enough to keep the team mired in the hellacious middle zone.

I have gone from hating to tebow to feeling bad for him the media bs is beyond logic.

HoustonMiscer
10-24-2013, 11:19 PM
bradford is a worst kind of franchise Qb. will not win it for you. will not lose it all for you, but will be mediocure enough to keep the team mired in the hellacious middle zone.

I have gone from hating to tebow to feeling bad for him the media bs is beyond logic.

Dat Schaub feel

Until pick sixes. feelsbad

Mac_xX
10-24-2013, 11:56 PM
I don't see why they don't tank again, get the those top 2 picks they have, dominate in 1-2 years. They can get the top WR they need and the best available with what they have. So set for the future.

liuzhoudragon
10-25-2013, 12:01 AM
I don't see why they don't tank again, get the those top 2 picks they have, dominate in 1-2 years. They can get the top WR they need and the best available with what they have. So set for the future.

no fisher commited to bradford..........they are not going anywhere.

Mac_xX
10-25-2013, 12:03 AM
no fisher commited to bradford..........they are not going anywhere.

You can get away with Bradford at Qb if you stock up elsewhere. Hell you can use one of those top picks on a QB if you really want or trade one of em. If they f*ck this up, they have one of the worst management groups ever IMO.

YellowOnYellow
10-25-2013, 12:03 AM

Oh hey mr. this is the same phucking plan the rams has been using since kurt warner left and it hasnt worked.

Gerald151
10-25-2013, 12:04 AM
get a tan

http://hellogiggles.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/quinto_reaction.gif

Mac_xX
10-25-2013, 12:06 AM
Oh hey mr. this is the same phucking plan the rams has been using since kurt warner left and it hasnt worked.

Keep tanking, they have nothing on offense. Tavon Austin is useless without another threat on their WR corps and they don't have a RB. They can still make it work.

liuzhoudragon
10-25-2013, 12:12 AM
You can get away with Bradford at Qb if you stock up elsewhere. Hell you can use one of those top picks on a QB if you really want or trade one of em. If they f*ck this up, they have one of the worst management groups ever IMO.

Define get away with???????
Look at the talent level the bengals have and how hum-ho Qb play affected them.

Rams are multiple good draft years (2ish) from bengals level talent assuming everything breaks in there favor and are in a harder division. I don't particularly trust the rams to draft great based on past expierence

liuzhoudragon
10-25-2013, 12:19 AM
Keep tanking, they have nothing on offense. Tavon Austin is useless without another threat on their WR corps and they don't have a RB. They can still make it work.

stacy is worth a decent chance at rb.
you are right about tavon and the offense in general not being very good. big lack of playmakers and the spread the wealth thing only works when you got guys that your spreading it to based on multiple good choices. the rams are spreading the weatlh more cause no one merits heavy targeting.

sweet lord did cook fool everyone after week 1 though. thought he was misused and gifted athlete going to break out. Now it was just a fluke and he is the same knucklehead.

don't worry I would stake my life saving on the fact next year dumbass will peg them a legit contedors after the offeseaon.........then they will be the exact same ho-hum rams.