PDA

View Full Version : Jalen Rose: "KD finna go to Houston in 2 years"

HoustonMiscer
10-24-2013, 02:30 PM
Has .0000000001% chance of happening but would be pretty cool. I think he also said Westbrook will go to Lakers or some chit. inb4 this thread turns into Laker thread. Brahs its nice to dream when you have phaggotron teams such as the Astros and the Texans, srs.

C Asik
F Howard
F Durant
G Harden
G Lin

And then for you Laker brahs here is assuming you get Carmelo:

C Kaman
F Gasol
F Anthony
G Young
G Westbrook

rayallenscalves
10-24-2013, 02:35 PM
Does KD Become A Free Agent Soon Or Something? Best Case Scenario Is Easily Brooklyn. Team Is Already Stacked Plus The Owner Doesn't Mind Paying Taxes. It's A Classy Organization. Lopez A Beast Plus Williams is Better Than Any PG In The League Right Now. OKC Is So Gay, Durant Would Look More Fly In Just About Every Other Jersey In The NBA Besides A Thunder One.

Cons Of OKC:

Scott Brooks Being An assistant Coach Masquerading As An Head Coach
Westbrook Playing Out of Position at PG
Living In A Terrible State

GoldenArmKid
10-24-2013, 02:37 PM
Does KD Become a free agent soon or something? Best case scenario is easily brooklyn. Team Already loaded. Brook Lopez a beast. DWill Top 3 Point guard. Owner doesn't mind paying some tax either.

Cons of OKC:

Scott Brooks being an assistant coach Masquerading As A Head Coach

Brooklyn's on a time crunch though. Pierce and KG can't have any more than 2-3 seasons left in them tops imo.

Durant to Houston would be fcking tremendous though if the Rockets' core stays in tact.

MachMe4.6
10-24-2013, 02:38 PM
KD finna come home to DC

Not Srs

maybe srs..

HelloDurr
10-24-2013, 02:39 PM
Has .0000000001% chance of happening but would be pretty cool. I think he also said Westbrook will go to Lakers or some chit. inb4 this thread turns into Laker thread. Brahs its nice to dream when you have phaggotron teams such as the Astros and the Texans, srs.

C Asik
F Howard
F Durant
G Harden
G Lin

C Kaman
F Gasol
F Anthony
G Young
G Westbrook

Wtf lol.. Who will thunders have lol...

operationwhey
10-24-2013, 02:40 PM
Does KD Become A Free Agent Soon Or Something? Best Case Scenario Is Easily Brooklyn. Team Is Already Stacked Plus The Owner Doesn't Mind Paying Taxes. It's A Classy Organization. Lopez A Beast Plus Williams is Better Than Any PG In The League Right Now. OKC Is So Gay, Durant Would Look More Fly In Just About Every Other Jersey In The NBA Besides A Thunder One.

Cons Of OKC:

lol williams is better than any PG in the league? LMAO

HoustonMiscer
10-24-2013, 02:40 PM
Brooklyn's on a time crunch though. Pierce and KG can't have any more than 2-3 seasons left in them tops imo.

Durant to Houston would be fcking tremendous though if the Rockets' core stays in tact.

Houstonians would suck Daryl Morey's pen0r if such a thing were to happen no homo

FMCMuscle
10-24-2013, 02:41 PM
KD finna come home to DC

Not Srs

maybe srs..

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/creepy-brady.gif?w=640

yourname2221
10-24-2013, 02:41 PM
They would have to get rid of Asik and Lin to afford Durant. Both contracts are majorly back loaded

neighborr
10-24-2013, 02:42 PM
Does KD Become A Free Agent Soon Or Something? Best Case Scenario Is Easily Brooklyn. Team Is Already Stacked Plus The Owner Doesn't Mind Paying Taxes. It's A Classy Organization. Lopez A Beast Plus Deron Williams is Better Than Any PG In The League Right Now. OKC Is So Gay, Durant Would Look More Fly In Just About Every Other Jersey In The NBA Besides A Thunder One.

Cons Of OKC:

OK m8 i've read enough from you

http://oi48.tinypic.com/2h6zyvm.jpg

rayallenscalves
10-24-2013, 02:57 PM
OK m8 i've read enough from you

Listen "Neighbor" Judging By Your Posts You Have An Intense Lack Of Sports Accumen. I Would Not Want You To Be My Neighbor. Let Me Put Things Into Layman's For You.

CP3: The Amount Of Flopping He Does Is Comparable To What Happens When A Fish Is Placed On Land. No Playoff Success
DROSE: We All Know How Good He Is, But He Probably Wont Stay Healthy. Close To Being Better Then Williams Cause Of His Athleticism
WestBrook: Hes Not A PG. He Plays With KD And Averages <10 apg. He's Not A PG. Now Has Arthritic Damage In Knees
Rondo: Closest To Being Better Than DWill But Hes Hurt. Also Not Much Shooting Touch.
Parker: Too Old, Product Of Pop's System. Parker Is A Beast But Not Individually Better Than D Will.

PLEASE NAME THE WEAKNESS IN D-WILLS GAME DON'T WORRY WE'LL WAIT.....

Psyren
10-24-2013, 02:58 PM
KD would go to Chi town before that

He creams his pants at the thought of playing with Rose under Thibs

sdballer5588
10-24-2013, 03:00 PM
Listen "Neighbor" Judging By Your Posts You Have An Intense Lack Of Sports Accumen. I Would Not Want You To Be My Neighbor. Let Me Put Things Into Layman's For You.

CP3: The Amount Of Flopping He Does Is Comparable To What Happens When A Fish Is Placed On Land. No Playoff Success
DROSE: We All Know How Good He Is, But He Probably Wont Stay Healthy. Close To Being Better Then Williams Cause Of His Athleticism
WestBrook: Hes Not A PG. He Plays With KD And Averages <10 apg. He's Not A PG. Now Has Arthritic Damage In Knees
Rondo: Closest To Being Better Than DWill But Hes Hurt. Also Not Much Shooting Touch.
Parker: Too Old, Product Of Pop's System. Parker Is A Beast But Not Individually Better Than D Will.

Parker is only 2 years older than D Will, and D Will has been riddled with injuries lately and looks out of shape.

KD goes nowhere. Jalen is high, as are any of you who think KD would leave that money on the table when his team is ALREADY the best team in the west.

rayallenscalves
10-24-2013, 03:29 PM
Parker is only 2 years older than D Will, and D Will has been riddled with injuries lately and looks out of shape.

KD goes nowhere. Jalen is high, as are any of you who think KD would leave that money on the table when his team is ALREADY the best team in the west.

Sd. Please think about what you just wrote. D will looks out of shape? He's just big and physical. That's such a cop out.

And think about the thunder. Scott brooks is beta as hell and Westbrook won't pass....

Jax019
10-24-2013, 03:29 PM
OKC ownership is stingy

houtexans23
10-24-2013, 03:30 PM
KD finna come home to DC

Not Srs

maybe srs..

the next big 3

wall
beal
KD

would be intredasting

homicidal_misc
10-24-2013, 03:31 PM
OKC ownership is stingy
lol quit while you can

edit: strong edit

houtexans23
10-24-2013, 03:32 PM

dwill isn't even an elite tier pg like all that you just mentioned. pls go

Psyren
10-24-2013, 03:32 PM
OKC ownership is stingy
http://blog.eat24hours.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/obama_not_amused.gif

edit: ninja edit

sdballer5588
10-24-2013, 03:37 PM
http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr03/2013/1/2/19/enhanced-buzz-6428-1357171488-6.jpg

rayallenscalves
10-24-2013, 03:49 PM
dwill isn't even an elite tier pg like all that you just mentioned. pls go

It's astounding how people hate on d will... Brb 6'3 220, likes to distribute, good teammate, wet jumpshot, sick handles. Brb calling him fat but he still has the conditioning to dominate NBA games. Check the stats.

USAviator
10-24-2013, 03:58 PM
It's astounding how people hate on d will... Brb 6'3 220, likes to distribute, good teammate, wet jumpshot, sick handles. Brb calling him fat but he still has the conditioning to dominate NBA games. Check the stats.

Stats are irrelevant. Lots of players have had great stats yet still haven't won anything. You can like him all you want but whether or not he is a "leader" is still in question. Lots of people are saying that having Garnett and Piece will give him the opportunity to learn how to be a leader. We shall see.

sdballer5588
10-24-2013, 04:03 PM

WTF? his stats were ATROCIOUS outside of a post all star break stretch that every net homer is pretending means he's back to 2009 form (which he is NOT)

He's a SELF PROCLAIMED system player who now has ankle problems.

wickedman
10-24-2013, 04:07 PM
DWill was great the second half of last year, 23 points, 8 assists and 2.5 rebounds / 86% FT shooting / 42% from 3 aren't elite numbers? He was getting healthy.

sdballer5588
10-24-2013, 04:09 PM
DWill was great the second half of last year, 23 points, 8 assists and 2.5 rebounds / 86% FT shooting / 42% from 3 aren't elite numbers? He was getting healthy.

Then they got bounced in the first round with him shooting 42% from the field.

His fkn stats have CONSISTENTLY dropped since 2009-2010 that is not debatable, it's fact.

Not only that, but those stats are EMPTY if they come at the cost of your team. Monta Ellis put up 25 5 5 for 2 straight seasons, those were EMPTY stats, no one was hailing him as the 2nd or 3rd best SG.

dmoneythegoat
10-24-2013, 04:17 PM

while I do agree with you and dont think KD is leaving OKC, its really not as far fetched as it sounds. the team has literally gotten worse each year since they made the finals. Get rid of a top 15 player(at worst) for essentially a year of martin, jeremy lamb, and stephen adams. Then you let martin walk even tho he played well last year. it has to take somewhag of a toll n somewhat piss KD off

MagicMata
10-24-2013, 04:34 PM

phucking lol at even putting him in the same tier as these guys

flexheal
10-24-2013, 04:37 PM

They lost James Harden in a horrible trade just to be under cap.

Lol@ best team in west.

But who was Houston and Spurs?

neighborr
10-24-2013, 04:40 PM

Why do you type like an 8 year old with aspergers who just learned what a keyboard is? I'm not reading that pile of garbage. I'm glad you stalk me and every one of my posts (I have no idea who you are) but please feel free to point out why you believe I have a "lack of sports acumen" (there's only one C bud, just for future reference).

You're clearly a bitter nets homer that's looking for ways to justify his overrated PG by making outlandish claims such as "clearly the best in the league" ROFL ok Jeff.

I never said D Will sucks, he's a solid PG but nowhere near the elite level you claim for him to be at. Now run along.

rayallenscalves
10-24-2013, 05:07 PM
Why do you type like an 8 year old with aspergers who just learned what a keyboard is? I'm not reading that pile of garbage. I'm glad you stalk me and every one of my posts (I have no idea who you are) but please feel free to point out why you believe I have a "lack of sports acumen" (there's only one C bud, just for future reference).

You're clearly a bitter nets homer that's looking for ways to justify his overrated PG by making outlandish claims such as "clearly the best in the league" ROFL ok Jeff.

I never said D Will sucks, he's a solid PG but nowhere near the elite level you claim for him to be at. Now run along.
Discredit My Argument Due to the Capitalization of Words. Legit.

And please, don't flatter yourself. I would Never Stalk someone on sports misc, Let Alone Someone of such little importance.

JetLife21
10-24-2013, 05:22 PM

C Asik
F Howard
F Durant
G Harden
G Lin

C Kaman
F Gasol
F Anthony
G Young
G Westbrook

Do you even salary cap? They won't be able to afford Harden, Durant and Howard much less Asik and Lin as well. Jalen also predicted that Jordan will play a game this year. Dude is just throwing out random **** in hopes of getting attention.

dmoneythegoat
10-24-2013, 05:39 PM
Do you even salary cap? They won't be able to afford Harden, Durant and Howard much less Asik and Lin as well. Jalen also predicted that Jordan will play a game this year. Dude is just throwing out random **** in hopes of getting attention.

lin and asik's contracts are over after 2014-15. Durants is done after 15/16. Im assuming HOU lets asik and lin walk if they think they have any short of chance of getting KD

SYST3M4T1C
10-24-2013, 06:15 PM
lin and asik's contracts are over after 2014-15. Durants is done after 15/16. Im assuming HOU lets asik and lin walk if they think they have any short of chance of getting KD

i'm fine with that LOL

HoustonMiscer
10-24-2013, 07:24 PM
Brahs when I made this thread money was not a factor. This is a dream thread

HoustonMiscer
10-24-2013, 07:25 PM

Salary cap doesn't exist in my dreams srs

dan213
10-24-2013, 07:29 PM
The NBA needs a hard cap. I'm sick of 4-5 teams being contenders every year.

YellowOnYellow
10-24-2013, 07:40 PM
Houstonians would suck Daryl Morey's pen0r if such a thing were to happen no homo

I heard KD morey and sucking dick. Where do i sign up?

yourname2221
10-24-2013, 07:42 PM
The NBA needs a hard cap. I'm sick of 4-5 teams being contenders every year.

Yankees

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/vyKoIkgVBBI/hqdefault.jpg

flexnation
10-24-2013, 08:14 PM

CP3: The Amount Of Flopping He Does Is Comparable To What Happens When A Fish Is Placed On Land. No Playoff Success. So, CP3's entire game is discredited because he flops. Seems legit.
DROSE: We All Know How Good He Is, But He Probably Wont Stay Healthy. Close To Being Better Then Williams Cause Of His AthleticismYou're argument as to why D Will is better than Rose is based on speculation that he wont be healthy. lol
WestBrook: Hes Not A PG. He Plays With KD And Averages <10 apg. He's Not A PG. Now Has Arthritic Damage In KneesThis might be your worst argument. Brb Vasquez and Jrue Holiday are better than D Will because of more assists. OKC isolates a lot, of course he wont put up 10 assists a night. His knee wont be an issue either. Plenty of players have come back from a torn miniscus and have been fine.
Rondo: Closest To Being Better Than DWill But Hes Hurt. Also Not Much Shooting Touch.agree here, I'm tired of you discrediting players based off injuries and speculation when Williams was hurt the majority of last season and hasnt been healthy consistently since 2009-10.
Parker: Too Old, Product Of Pop's System. Parker Is A Beast But Not Individually Better Than D Will. 2 years older than D WIll.

Bold. Tempted to neg for being so fuking stupid and deep throating D Wills D1ck. Dont get me wrong, hes a great player, but be realistic here.

dan213
10-24-2013, 08:20 PM
Yankees

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/vyKoIkgVBBI/hqdefault.jpg

The NBA is different. 1 elite player is the difference from being a 1 seed and finishing last in the league (LeBron, KD, etc). So when 2-3 of them join the same team, it's a bit ridiculous.

waisoserious
10-24-2013, 09:36 PM
Jalen rose also said Kevin love will join Westbrick on the Lakers cause they are "Basketball Soulmates"

DotheDew563
10-24-2013, 10:44 PM
I honestly doubt Lin will still be with the Rockets in 2 years. We'll see though.

JFizzle23
10-24-2013, 10:58 PM
I doubt KD leaves OKC. Westbrick on the other hand has a good chance because you can tell him n KD bump heads and the organization will pick KD 10 out of 10 times.

niknguyen
10-24-2013, 10:59 PM
Why is rayallenscalves not banned. Thats that phaggot andretti with his millionth account

BertDiggler
10-24-2013, 11:05 PM
Asik is being traded to the Hor...errr.. Pelicans for Ryan Anderson...

If Kevin Love tries out free agency he will go to the Lakers which would in turn lure Westbrook to there... that is- If Chicago doesnt Godfather Minnesota with a crazy offer for Love (Boozer, first round picks, etc).

Im in the knows BROS!~

sdballer5588
10-24-2013, 11:12 PM

If Kevin Love tries out free agency he will go to the Lakers which would in turn lure Westbrook to there... that is- If Chicago doesnt Godfather Minnesota with a crazy offer for Love (Boozer, first round picks, etc).

Im in the knows BROS!~

So you follow simmons and jalen. Noted.

BertDiggler
10-24-2013, 11:15 PM
Haha yes sir... Where in MA are you from again? Im in the South Shore (Brockton)

sdballer5588
10-24-2013, 11:18 PM
Haha yes sir... Where in MA are you from again? Im in the South Shore (Brockton)

Tiny suburb right next to Lowell.

dmoneythegoat
10-24-2013, 11:26 PM

Im in the knows BROS!~

Simmons offered that on their pelicans preview and mentioned it again on the houston one. scheme wise, I love that trade. Allows davis to olay facing up which is his strength right now. Also hate the way Anderson plays. Completely worthless outside of shooting. cant rebound, post up, defend. Just dont want to eat 15+ for asik next season

sdballer5588
10-24-2013, 11:28 PM
Simmons offered that on their pelicans preview and mentioned it again on the houston one. scheme wise, I love that trade. Allows davis to olay facing up which is his strength right now. Also hate the way Anderson plays. Completely worthless outside of shooting. cant rebound, post up, defend. Just dont want to eat 15+ for asik next season

Anderson is perfect for the Rockets though. Lol cuz he was on the magic duh

dmoneythegoat
10-24-2013, 11:44 PM
Anderson is perfect for the Rockets though. Lol cuz he was on the magic duh

I mean thats how you build around dwight basically. Just surround him with shooters. Thats part of the other reason I wouldnt want to do it. it makes a team in our own division better

liuzhoudragon
10-25-2013, 12:10 AM

C Asik
F Howard
F Durant
G Harden
G Lin

C Kaman
F Gasol
F Anthony
G Young
G Westbrook

Howard at F..........lord this is lulzy with his shoot chart?

IAmTheOne1
10-25-2013, 12:13 AM
They lost James Harden in a horrible trade just to be under cap.

Lol@ best team in west.

But who was Houston and Spurs?

Houston is not better than OKC...

jross2021
10-25-2013, 02:51 AM

top 5 player
top 2 pg

"out of position"

rayallenscalves
10-25-2013, 04:35 AM
top 5 player
top 2 pg

"out of position"

He should be averaging 15 pts 13 assists but instead he wants to score. He's a beast but not a point guard. Scott brooks is a beta idiot, brb starting west, sefolosha and Durant when it should be Jackson, west, Durant.

sdballer5588
10-25-2013, 08:21 AM
He should be averaging 15 pts 13 assists but instead he wants to score. He's a beast but not a point guard. Scott brooks is a beta idiot, brb starting west, sefolosha and Durant when it should be Jackson, west, Durant.

I would not be a fan of westbrook if he averaged 15 and 13. His skillset is not Rajon Rondo.

rayallenscalves
10-25-2013, 09:10 AM
I would not be a fan of westbrook if he averaged 15 and 13. His skillset is not Rajon Rondo.

Ya, but as someone who plays basketball you understand that distributing Is mostly a decision not a skillset. Russell wants to score so he needs to be a SG so his shot selection can be regulated by a pass first pg. Again he's a beast but he took more field goals than Durant, it should have been half as many as Durant.

sdballer5588
10-25-2013, 09:12 AM
Ya, but as someone who plays basketball you understand that distributing Is mostly a decision not a skillset. Russell wants to score so he needs to be a SG so his shot selection can be regulated by a pass first pg. Again he's a beast but he took more field goals than Durant, it should have been half as many as Durant.

I always thought it was a decision until I watched Rondo get going. I honestly feel as though Rondo has an actual SKILLSET to see passes other players can't and the ability to control the ball in a way other players just can't.

I don't think Westbrook COULD averaged 13 assists if he tried. Whereas he CAN average 25+ points.

He's playing to his own strength, at some point you need to accept that he will basically give you 25 5 5 with good defense and a couple boneheaded shots and turnovers.

rayallenscalves
10-25-2013, 10:53 AM
I always thought it was a decision until I watched Rondo get going. I honestly feel as though Rondo has an actual SKILLSET to see passes other players can't and the ability to control the ball in a way other players just can't.

I don't think Westbrook COULD averaged 13 assists if he tried. Whereas he CAN average 25+ points.

He's playing to his own strength, at some point you need to accept that he will basically give you 25 5 5 with good defense and a couple boneheaded shots and turnovers.
Pretty much I agree the pros easily outweigh the cons, be honest though, if OKC signed Jeff van Gundy then moved Russell to the SG what do you think will happen? Also keep in mind how many shots Russell directly takes from Ibaka. We all turn around and say why isn't Ibaka averaging 20+ points, he's not getting fed the ball! OKC needs a new scheme if they want to win, jacking up perimeter shots isn't going to work, they need to slow it down and in turn their defense will be tighter..defense wins championships not offense