PDA

View Full Version : Just a friendly reminder

homicidal_misc
10-24-2013, 02:05 PM
http://i.minus.com/id5i5T84CQYpA.gif

fuk bein humble. This is the real reason why Rose finna get the double MVP.

LeBron James, he comin for you nikka!

TTexasTT
10-24-2013, 02:07 PM
For some reason I doubt Lebron is worried.

homicidal_misc
10-24-2013, 02:08 PM
For some reason I doubt Lebron is worried.
McCown>Romo

TTexasTT
10-24-2013, 02:10 PM
McCown>Romo
Romo > Rose
http://thedctimes.com//wp-content/uploads/2010/04/romo-basketball.jpg

JmanTheJuiceman
10-24-2013, 02:29 PM
No more bears threads OP?

homicidal_misc
10-24-2013, 03:07 PM
No more bears threads OP?
lol why would I phaggot?

GetBigyo
10-24-2013, 03:09 PM
Can't wait until LeBron shuts him down again in the playoffs. That is, if Thibs and Co. can carry Rose to even make it far enough to play LeGOAT.

cashinout
10-24-2013, 03:12 PM
Im sure lebron is wetting himself over a point guard LOL

FMCMuscle
10-24-2013, 03:13 PM
What a bland, uninspiring gif

RogerSterling
10-24-2013, 08:31 PM
Can't wait until LeBron shuts him down again in the playoffs. That is, if Thibs and Co. can carry Rose to even make it far enough to play LeGOAT.

remember when you kept saying john wall was going to be a top 3 PG a couple years ago?

lol. please, give us more of your fantastic NBA analysis.

GetBigyo
10-24-2013, 08:37 PM
remember when you kept saying john wall was going to be a top 3 PG a couple years ago?

lol. please, give us more of your fantastic NBA analysis.

MontelWilliams
10-25-2013, 04:32 AM

So much truth that it hurts. Bulls fans gonna be so mad when their savior fails them.

RogerSterling
10-25-2013, 06:31 AM

John Wall: Scrub

So much truth that it hurts. Bulls fans gonna be so mad when their savior fails them.

sixers gonna sixer. i would refrain from posting in threads about championship contenders, it makes you look bitter.

homicidal_misc
10-25-2013, 07:16 AM
John Wall: Scrub

sixers gonna sixer. i would refrain from posting in threads about championship contenders, it makes you look bitter.
he's actually a cavs fan LOL he's mad all the hype in the world won't make Aunt Drew as good as D Rose aka da Point Gawd.

ShweezyBTFO
10-25-2013, 07:54 AM
Sweet OP, looking forward to hammering Heat -8.5 on opening night.

EastCoastNiner
10-25-2013, 08:06 AM
http://i.imgur.com/j1Atn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8L3Kjl.jpg

skizz
10-25-2013, 08:08 AM
Lmao Bron and 3 are gonna push his sh*t in on monday that he's gonna take another season off.

L0lJ0ker3
10-25-2013, 08:27 AM
Opening night can't come soon enough.

Yall nikkas gon learn

niknguyen
10-25-2013, 08:39 AM
Even if Chicago wins opening day, doesn't change a thing lol. Heat started slow every year since this current big 3 came together

sdballer5588
10-25-2013, 08:49 AM
2 Scenarios monday

Heat push chicago's **** in and chicago claims rust

Heat come out comically slow like they do EVERY year and Chicago gets super hype, then realizes it has won the regular season matchup every year and got blown off the court in the playoffs.

Fact of the matter is miami has little to nothing to prove to chicago.

RogerSterling
10-25-2013, 08:50 AM
2 Scenarios monday

Heat push chicago's **** in and chicago claims rust

Heat come out comically slow like they do EVERY year and Chicago gets super hype, then realizes it has won the regular season matchup every year and got blown off the court in the playoffs.

Fact of the matter is miami has little to nothing to prove to chicago.

scenario 3:

yet ANOTHER extremely close game between the two teams at full strength and everyone gets hyped for seeing such an awesome ECF preview.

also the bulls only played the heat one time in the playoffs that actually counted for anything, so saying "every time" in reference to "one time" either means you are a ridiclous exaggerater or have 0 grasp of the english language.

sdballer5588
10-25-2013, 08:55 AM
scenario 3:

yet ANOTHER extremely close game between the two teams at full strength and everyone gets hyped for seeing such an awesome ECF preview.

also the bulls only played the heat one time in the playoffs that actually counted for anything, so saying "every time" in reference to "one time" either means you are a ridiclous exaggerater or have 0 grasp of the english language.

No phaggot, it's because I'm not some insane bulls homer who thinks "seasons don't count" when Rose goes down. You lost, it happened. You woulda lost the year rose went down too.

That woulda been 3 straight years of losses. JK doesn't count.

4-1 with rose IN HIS MVP SEASON 4-1 without rose, didn't make it without rose.

Caught your silly ass post pre edit, looks like you decided to drop it from your post. Perhaps based on the bulls playoff history vs Miami?

Chicago homers need to slow their roll.

HayZues Christi
10-25-2013, 10:24 AM
yall gon learn today!

don't understand the haters. Rose is easily the funnest player to watch in the league.

RogerSterling
10-25-2013, 10:24 AM
No phaggot, it's because I'm not some insane bulls homer who thinks "seasons don't count" when Rose goes down. You lost, it happened. You woulda lost the year rose went down too.

That woulda been 3 straight years of losses. JK doesn't count.

4-1 with rose IN HIS MVP SEASON 4-1 without rose, didn't make it without rose.

Caught your silly ass post pre edit, looks like you decided to drop it from your post. Perhaps based on the bulls playoff history vs Miami?

Chicago homers need to slow their roll.

I didn't edit anything? seriously don't even know wtf you're talkign about.

Bulls playing without Rose, Deng, a hobbled Noah, and half a team getting over the flu. Stephen A. said it best during that series: "this isn't an NBA team, it's an infirmary." The fact that Thibs and Co. put of the fight they did was legendary. The bulls played the heat ONE time at full strength in the playoffs. I'm not arguing they didn't lose, but to use one series to proclaim that the heat blow the bulls off the court EVERY season is outlandish. The second time they were totally gutted and not a single person in Chicago thought they actually had a chance to beat the heat in that series.

If the Bulls at full strength beat the heat in a series missing LeBron and Wade, Bosh playing injured, and Mario Chalmers and Haslem battling the flu, you seriously going act like that would be a convincing victory? lol that has to sound ridiculous even to you.

So there's your "every time in the playoffs."

HayZues Christi
10-25-2013, 10:28 AM
I didn't edit anything? seriously don't even know wtf you're talkign about.

Bulls playing without Rose, Deng, a hobbled Noah, and half a team getting over the flu. Stephen A. said it best during that series: "this isn't an NBA team, it's an infirmary." The fact that Thibs and Co. put of the fight they did was legendary. The bulls played the heat ONE time at full strength in the playoffs. I'm not arguing they didn't lose, but to use one series to proclaim that the heat blow the bulls off the court EVERY season is outlandish. The second time they were totally gutted and not a single person in Chicago thought they actually had a chance to beat the heat in that series.

If the Bulls at full strength beat the heat in a series missing LeBron and Wade, Bosh playing injured, and Mario Chalmers and Haslem battling the flu, you seriously going act like that would be a convincing victory? lol that has to sound ridiculous even to you.

So there's your "every time in the playoffs."

this.

and the one time they heat/bulls really matched up, rose was 21. Lebron is the best player in the game no doubt, and back to back champ... but we gonna act like he didn't have his growing pains in the playoffs?

lol, revisionist history at its finest.

sdballer5588
10-25-2013, 10:30 AM
this.

and the one time they heat/bulls really matched up, rose was 21. Lebron is the best player in the game no doubt, and back to back champ... but we gonna act like he didn't have his growing pains in the playoffs?

lol, revisionist history at its finest.

This might the funniest fukking thing I've read on here in a while. Who said LeBron didn't struggle? LeBron and Rose are not comparable, at ANY age.

Revisionist history? Rose hasn't played in 2 years in the playoffs. The Heat have owned Rose in his best season. Somehow I'm supposed to believe this is now an even matchup?

You guys are retarded lol, this is just blind optimism until the playoffs happen.

Rose is my 2nd favorite player. Bulls are super fun to watch, but you phaggots are HIGH if you think that this is some storied rivalry or that the Heat aren't a tier above the Bulls.

"ECF preview" lol but who was Pacers?

To be fair, I love roffling you dorks jammers, I pick the Bulls to come out of the East to meet the Heat, but I'm also just blindly assuming everything fits and works with Rose staying healthy.

ShweezyBTFO
10-25-2013, 10:38 AM
lolol in on another thread where Evil destroys a liberal larry chitown phaggot

cashinout
10-25-2013, 10:44 AM
yall gon learn today!

don't understand the haters. Rose is easily the funnest player to watch in the league.

you don't understand the haters? Welcome to the club bro

Lebron James is literally a GOAT in the making and watching him play is like watching history being written and yet people STILL hate on him

same with tom brady and peyton manning

HayZues Christi
10-25-2013, 10:54 AM
This might the funniest fukking thing I've read on here in a while. Who said LeBron didn't struggle? LeBron and Rose are not comparable, at ANY age.

Revisionist history? Rose hasn't played in 2 years in the playoffs. The Heat have owned Rose in his best season. Somehow I'm supposed to believe this is now an even matchup?

You guys are retarded lol, this is just blind optimism until the playoffs happen.

Rose is my 2nd favorite player. Bulls are super fun to watch, but you phaggots are HIGH if you think that this is some storied rivalry or that the Heat aren't a tier above the Bulls.

To be fair, I love roffling you dorks jammers, I pick the Bulls to come out of the East to meet the Heat, but I'm also just blindly assuming everything fits and works with Rose staying healthy.

you don't understand the haters? Welcome to the club bro

Lebron James is literally a GOAT in the making and watching him play is like watching history being written and yet people STILL hate on him

same with tom brady and peyton manning

lol @ pacers.... they bulls have ripped out the pacers soul to 10x the degree the heat have the bulls.

what are you going to say.... "but paul George is older/better now?"

and rose isn't?

if you have seen rose this entire preseason... then you should understand bulls fans excitement. You also forget that you are just some kid in boston watching from afar. Basketball is EVERYTHING in Chicago. It is literally the mecca of the game now. He is a hometown kid and beloved in this city like no athlete since Jordan. Not just some kid drafted by some city across the country from where he grew up. If one of the best 5 players in the league grew up in your neighborhood and played for your favorite team, you would get gassed up too.

don't understand ALL the LeBron hate either. With that said, he at least had the whole decision thing, flopping, not 4,5,6.... then choking. After these last 2 years, there really isn't much left to hate though. Dude is like basketball god right now. Still flops like a phaggot though.

sdballer5588
10-25-2013, 10:58 AM
lol @ pacers.... they bulls have ripped out the pacers soul to 10x the degree the heat have the bulls.

and rose isn't?

if you have seen rose this entire preseason... then you should understand bulls fans excitement. You also forget that you are just some kid in boston watching from afar. Basketball is EVERYTHING in Chicago. It is literally the mecca of the game now. He is a hometown kid and beloved in this city like no athlete since Jordan. Not just some kid drafted by some city across the country from where he grew up. If one of the best 5 players in the league grew up in your neighborhood and played for your favorite team, you would get gassed up too.

don't understand ALL the LeBron hate either. With that said, he at least had the whole decision thing, flopping, not 4,5,6.... then choking. After these last 2 years, there really isn't much left to hate though. Dude is like basketball god right now. Still flops like a phaggot though.

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aRQ02jB_460sa.gif

This whole sentence is just hilarious. I honestly have no idea what is going on inside your head, like I'm seeing different basketball on my TV because of my location or something.

To recap

Me : "This is nothing more than blind optimism and homerism gone crazy"

You: "YOU DON'T GET IT BRO, WE LOVE BASKETBALL IN CHICAGO, DID YOU SEE HIM IN THE PRESEASON? PEPPER ANGUS NBA IS OVER"

Me: "....."

cashinout
10-25-2013, 11:00 AM

and rose isn't?

The better somebody gets, the more hate they'll get until you reach the tipping point and become the GOAT, then the hate drops

this diagram from espn explains it better

http://i.imgur.com/CoIUfRk.png

if you're gonna be a rose fan, you gotta expect the hate

HayZues Christi
10-25-2013, 11:05 AM
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aRQ02jB_460sa.gif

This whole sentence is just hilarious. I honestly have no idea what is going on inside your head, like I'm seeing different basketball on my TV because of my location or something.

Honestly bro, you arent really smart enough for me to even bother explaining this to you. I cant even say its funny, since I feel the stupidity of the average person is really holding humanity back. That's a whole different subject for a different day.

I was trying to give you some insight on the mind of a bulls fan living in Chicago versus just some casual observer. The reason the people here may have higher hopes for this team then you do. stupid motherfuker.

you know deep down, from our debates in the past, that I know this game better than you. Id love to play you one on one, just to embarrass you for the lulz. Promise me if you ever make it to Chicago you let me know. Though I should prob just let you know when im in boston, since I doubt you ever get out your moms basement.

HayZues Christi
10-25-2013, 11:06 AM
The better somebody gets, the more hate they'll get until you reach the tipping point and become the GOAT, then the hate drops

this diagram from espn explains it better

http://i.imgur.com/CoIUfRk.png

if you're gonna be a rose fan, you gotta expect the hate

fuking lold at the graph.

RogerSterling
10-25-2013, 11:20 AM
The Heat have owned Rose in his best season. Somehow I'm supposed to believe this is now an even matchup?

3 years ago... if teams didn't transform and evolve then just one team would have been winning for the past 50 years. And they didn't own Rose, they lost all the regular season match-ups and won some hard fought games in the ECF.

wat

it was non-bulls fans who even brought up the heat. this thread is about d-rose making his epic comeback. i'm saying the bulls and heat have only played one true playoff series, pretty much the opposite of calling it a storied rivalry.

lol sdballer, lol.

niknguyen
10-25-2013, 11:25 AM
it was non-bulls fans who even brought up the heat. .

So op didnt say rose is coming for lbj. Gotcha

sdballer5588
10-25-2013, 11:25 AM
Honestly bro, you arent really smart enough for me to even bother explaining this to you. I cant even say its funny, since I feel the stupidity of the average person is really holding humanity back. That's a whole different subject for a different day.

I was trying to give you some insight on the mind of a bulls fan living in Chicago versus just some casual observer. The reason the people here may have higher hopes for this team then you do. stupid motherfuker.

you know deep down, from our debates in the past, that I know this game better than you. Id love to play you one on one, just to embarrass you for the lulz. Promise me if you ever make it to Chicago you let me know. Though I should prob just let you know when im in boston, since I doubt you ever get out your moms basement.

This is how I know you have no legs to stand on, you're pathetic. Your assault on the english language while insulting the average intelligence of humanity is priceless.

You do the same if you ever come to Boston. Nothing gets my dck harder than some tryhard on the sports misc telling me that the atmosphere of a city dictates the way its athletes play basketball.

Defines homerism for me when I tell him he's a blind homer. This is ****ing rich.

HayZuesChristi is the yungbreezy of chicago fans.

sdballer5588
10-25-2013, 11:27 AM
3 years ago... if teams didn't transform and evolve then just one team would have been winning for the past 50 years. And they didn't own Rose, they lost all the regular season match-ups and won some hard fought games in the ECF.

wat

it was non-bulls fans who even brought up the heat. this thread is about d-rose making his epic comeback. i'm saying the bulls and heat have only played one true playoff series, pretty much the opposite of calling it a storied rivalry.

lol sdballer, lol.

homicidal misc is a non bulls fan? They owned rose in the post season, when it mattered. Tell me I'm wrong. Better yet, cop out to Roses age year chemistry the atmosphere of the city

You are so basic. Rose had his best season ever and got curbstomped.

homicidal_misc
10-25-2013, 11:37 AM
don't even bother with sdballer he is upset the celtics are not going to be good for a long time and rajmon ronjo isn't going to come back from his ACL like D Rose.

I bet LeBron doesn't want to run into the Mavs again LMAO.

HayZues Christi
10-25-2013, 11:38 AM
homicidal misc is a non bulls fan? They owned rose in the post season, when it mattered. Tell me I'm wrong. Better yet, cop out to Roses age year chemistry the atmosphere of the city

best season.... TO DATE.

and lol @ you just making **** up. Grasping for straws. Never did I even mention that the cities atmosphere dictates how the kid plays. WTF. I stated the fact that because he is a hometown kid, people have a little more of a vested interest in his success. If you cant comprehend that, just shoot yourself.

This city is the mecca of bball right now. Deal with it.

I would destroy you son. I ball for real, yall *****s just sam bowie.

sdballer5588
10-25-2013, 11:41 AM
best season.... TO DATE.

and lol @ you just making **** up. Grasping for straws. Never did I even mention that the cities atmosphere dictates how the kid plays. WTF. I stated the fact that because he is a hometown kid, people have a little more of a vested interest in his success. If you cant comprehend that, just shoot yourself.

This city is the mecca of bball right now. Deal with it.

I would destroy you son. I ball for real, yall *****s just sam bowie.

I am a first round pick of the NBA draft?

Don't worry, you won't be the first kid half my size to talk insane levels of sht and then lose. The backpedal is better than anything, because you can't pretend to fight me, I'd rip your arms off and beat you to death with them.

Antonio519
10-25-2013, 11:42 AM
SDballer, thought you we're a rose fan, not saying you aren't but you are right?

sdballer5588
10-25-2013, 11:43 AM
SDballer, thought you we're a rose fan, not saying you aren't but you are right?

Yeah, difference is I'm a neutral fan of the team, so I have no vested interest in pretending they're going to run the table.

Rose will probably have a great season, something like 23/8/3 on reasonable percentages sounds doable. Probably lose to Miami or Indy though.

RogerSterling
10-25-2013, 11:43 AM

Let's recap:

The bulls played the heat ONE time at full strength in the playoffs. I'm not arguing they didn't lose, but to use one series to proclaim that the heat blow the bulls off the court EVERY season is outlandish.

So in other words, thread over. It's a sure sign that you are grasping at straws the more angry and hyperbolic you get. You are very predictable, sdballer.

sdballer5588
10-25-2013, 11:47 AM
Let's recap:

So in other words, thread over. It's a sure sign that you are grasping at straws the more angry and hyperbolic you get. You are very predictable, sdballer.

You literally retarded? Did you forget that I said I don't discount seasons based on roses health? That means 2-0 Miami, not 1-0 cupcake. The miami heat OWN the chicago bulls in the playoffs. Do they own rose? By definition yes, but not by nearly as much, since it is only 1 series. 2 Series for the actual team though. 8-2 4-1 both series.

You guys really might have the lowest combined IQ of a fan base. Luckily the lakers have you beat on cumulative totals, just like kobe.

It's funny, you guys are already becoming ROSE fans, not bulls fans. You;re not talking about the BULLS history vs the heat, you want to talk about ROSES history vs the heat.

homicidal_misc
10-25-2013, 11:52 AM
You literally retarded? Did you forget that I said I don't discount seasons based on roses health? That means 2-0 Miami, not 1-0 cupcake. The miami heat OWN the chicago bulls in the playoffs. Do they own rose? By definition yes, but not by nearly as much, since it is only 1 series. 2 Series for the actual team though. 8-2 4-1 both series.

You guys really might have the lowest combined IQ of a fan base. Luckily the lakers have you beat on cumulative totals, just like kobe.

It's funny, you guys are already becoming ROSE fans, not bulls fans. You;re not talking about the BULLS history vs the heat, you want to talk about ROSES history vs the heat.lol you brought up rose being "curb stomped" 3 years ago in a derrick rose thread and obviously we are talking rose considering he is the focal point of a championship. Even if we talked about the BULLS history, they play them tough consistently short handed or not including the series where rose got "curb stomped" 3 years ago.

sdballer5588
10-25-2013, 11:54 AM
lol you brought up rose being "curb stomped" 3 years ago in a derrick rose thread and obviously we are talking rose considering he is the focal point of a championship. Even if we talked about the BULLS history, they play them tough consistently short handed or not including the series where rose got "curb stomped" 3 years ago.

I am not under the impression a 4-1 loss can ever be called "playing them tough" they finished you pretty quick with relative ease.

The fact that the Bulls team chose to resort to an absurd amount of fouls and sht talk is not surprising. Anyone who was watching that game as a neutral observer saw a GREATLY outmatched team doing everything it could to try and win, but failing.

You also made a thread about Rose being the best in the NBA based on a preseason thread, so anyone saying I am exaggerating is one ironic piece of work. This whole thread is an exaggeration.

Rose at his very best is the THIRD best player in the league.

homicidal_misc
10-25-2013, 12:02 PM
I am not under the impression a 4-1 loss can ever be called "playing them tough" they finished you pretty quick with relative ease.
you must have been blind. Since you love box scores so much go look at the point differential in that series

The fact that the Bulls team chose to resort to an absurd amount of fouls and sht talk is not surprising. Anyone who was watching that game as a neutral observer saw a GREATLY outmatched team doing everything it could to try and win, but failing.

You also made a thread about Rose being the best in the NBA based on a preseason thread, so anyone saying I am exaggerating is one ironic piece of work. This whole thread is an exaggeration.

Rose at his very best is the THIRD best player in the league.
I'm semi-trolling, something that seems to get done to you easily. I also find it comical it's a foregone conclusion the Bulls are going to get knocked out by indy (LOL) and a non-dominant Miami team that the Bulls match up against. Indy is far and away the most overrated team in the nba and I literally have no worries about such a "great" team that won 4 more games than the handicapped bulls. I don't consider them a threat at all. As for Miami, they are slowly but surely going to return to LeBron's cavaliers with Wade's major decline and their cap situation. If they dominated last postseason a la the 90s Bulls I wouldn't think that but they got taken to 7 games by the overrated pacers and were a manu ginobili/chokejob away from losing the finals. They aren't as scary as they were 2 years ago, regardless of how good LeBron is.

sdballer5588
10-25-2013, 12:04 PM
you must have been blind. Since you love box scores so much go look at the point differential in that series

I'm semi-trolling, something that seems to get done to you easily. I also find it comical it's a foregone conclusion the Bulls are going to get knocked out by indy (LOL) and a non-dominant Miami team that the Bulls match up against. Indy is far and away the most overrated team in the nba and I literally have no worries about such a "great" team that won 4 more games than the handicapped bulls. I don't consider them a threat at all. As for Miami, they are slowly but surely going to return to LeBron's cavaliers with Wade's major decline and their cap situation. If they dominated last postseason a la the 90s Bulls I wouldn't think that but they got taken to 7 games by the overrated pacers and were a manu ginobili/chokejob away from losing the finals. They aren't as scary as they were 2 years ago, regardless of how good LeBron is.

The pot has never called the kettle so black, ever. I love Rose, love watching the bulls, you guys are just SO WOUND UP about Rose that it's ridiculous.

edit - LOL point differential from that miami bulls series last year?? You joking right?

Game 1 - 7 points
Game 2 -37 points (holy fuk)
Game 3 - 10 points
Game 4 - 23 points (lol)
Game 5 - 3 points

So you lost by a total of.... wait for it.... 66 points in 5 games. Meaning you lost by an average of 13.2 points per game

homicidal_misc
10-25-2013, 12:09 PM
The pot has never called the kettle so black, ever. I love Rose, love watching the bulls, you guys are just SO WOUND UP about Rose that it's ridiculous.

edit - LOL point differential from that miami bulls series last year?? You joking right?

Game 1 - 7 points
Game 2 -37 points (holy fuk)
Game 3 - 10 points
Game 4 - 33 points (lol)
Game 5 - 3 points

So you lost by a total of.... wait for it.... 76 points in 5 games. Meaning you lost by an average of 15.2 points per game
I was talking about the series 3 years abo where rose and the bulls got "curb stomped." And the series you ware talking about, since the heat are the GOAT team and the Bulls were obliterated by injury and illness, they should have lost by an average of 30. LMAO at bringing up that series to make a point because 2 of the games were bad blowouts.

sdballer5588
10-25-2013, 12:12 PM
I was talking about the series 3 years abo where rose and the bulls got "curb stomped." And the series you ware talking about, since the heat are the GOAT team and the Bulls were obliterated by injury and illness, they should have lost by an average of 30. LMAO at bringing up that series to make a point because 2 of the games were bad blowouts.

Why would anyone want to make a point for the bulls by saying they played well 3 years ago. I feel bad for anyone making a case for the bulls by trying to take positives away from a 4-1 loss 3 years ago.

homicidal_misc
10-25-2013, 12:16 PM
Why would anyone want to make a point for the bulls by saying they played well 3 years ago. I feel bad for anyone making a case for the bulls by trying to take positives away from a 4-1 loss 3 years ago.
AHAHAHA you were the one who brought it up to take something bad from it and all anyone did in this thread was make a counter point because you actually want to completely count out the Bulls and Rose based on that series. It's all you bud.

HayZues Christi
10-25-2013, 12:17 PM
Yeah, difference is I'm a neutral fan of the team, so I have no vested interest in pretending they're going to run the table.

Rose will probably have a great season, something like 23/8/3 on reasonable percentages sounds doable. Probably lose to Miami or Indy though.

exactly my point. You cant relate... so get off your judgmental high horse. You just look stupid to everyone itt.

and rose will avg 25+ppg this season. bet it.

also lol @ "half your size." You got less then 10 lbs on me, and that is according to your e stats. I am also a grown man who grew up on the southside of Chicago. You really don't want to go there. Lets just keep it at bball. okay?

sdballer5588
10-25-2013, 12:19 PM
exactly my point. You cant relate... so get off your judgmental high horse. You just look stupid to everyone itt.

and rose will avg 25+ppg this season. bet it.

also lol @ "half your size." You got less then 10 lbs on me, and that is according to your e stats. I am also a grown man who grew up on the southside of Chicago. You really don't want to go there. Lets just keep it at bball. okay?

The e badass is strong in this one.

10 lbs at the same height is an absurd amount of weight to be giving up dude. Aside from the fact that we both know I am not e statting sht, as seen in the actual pictures I have, as opposed to your old avi of you in a fkn jacket.

Yeah you grew up as a white kid on the south side of chicago who used to have a fking prom pic as his avi (strong memory I know) in what universe does upbringing grant you leeway in this absurd size advantage?

You wanna stick to bball? Ban bet that rose does not average over 25 points per game.

*DH*
10-25-2013, 12:19 PM
Bulls @ Suns is gonna be fun.

Bledsoe vs Rose
Archie vs Butler
Dragic vs Hinrich
Green vs Deng
Kief vs Loozer (should be Gibson starting)
Len/Gortat vs Noah

For some reason, I feel like Bledsoe is gonna be running circles around Rose and the Bulls defense.

homicidal_misc
10-25-2013, 12:21 PM
Bulls @ Suns is gonna be fun.

Bledsoe vs Rose
Archie vs Butler
Dragic vs Hinrich
Green vs Deng
Kief vs Loozer (should be Gibson starting)
Len/Gortat vs Noah

For some reason, I feel like Bledsoe is gonna be running circles around Rose and the Bulls defense.
khoon why do you keep doing this? we are going to the ship this year hop on the bandwagon

sdballer5588
10-25-2013, 12:22 PM
SMH.

Never fails with some of the Bears, Bulls fans. Understandable to be excited for the team when it has a few wins, like the Bears, but wait a bit the team collapses.

Bulls I'm just as excited with Rose and how he's looked, and the possibility of Butler developing further, but damn the season hasn't even started. I'll start bragging after they get past the 2nd round.

It is funny though it is called semi trolling when the Bears start doing bad, or Bulls do bad, or getting owned in the specific topic/thread created, but if they do well oMMMMGGGG wizard status.

Anyways with all that said all in fun I understand, just not how I operate as a fan. I wait for things to truly be in place, or they occur before I let my homerism blind me.

Apparently anyone who isn't willing to call Rose the GOAT and say that the Bulls are going to the ECF "doesn't get it", so you just don't get it MarcusD. How dare you come into this thread, claim chicago fanhood and not spew homer predictions at everyone.

HayZues Christi
10-25-2013, 12:27 PM
The e badass is strong in this one.

10 lbs at the same height is an absurd amount of weight to be giving up dude. Aside from the fact that we both know I am not e statting sht, as seen in the actual pictures I have, as opposed to your old avi of you in a fkn jacket.

Yeah you grew up as a white kid on the south side of chicago who used to have a fking prom pic as his avi (strong memory I know) in what universe does upbringing grant you leeway in this absurd size advantage?

You wanna stick to bball? Ban bet that rose does not average over 25 points per game.

I have posted many bodybuilding pics on here bro. I lift 5-6 days a week. Never had a prom pic... I graduated highschool in 05 man. Yes I am white???

and you are on for that ban bet. how long you want to make it?

fuking lol @ 10 lbs being an absurd size advantage. Clearly you haven't been in many street fights. Ill take my elite athleticism over your 10 lbs any day.

oh and come spend some time on the southside... like 18+ yrs, and you will see why that matters...

im srs about that ban bet though. should be fun.

sdballer5588
10-25-2013, 12:29 PM
I have posted many bodybuilding pics on here bro. I lift 5-6 days a week. Never had a prom pic... I graduated highschool in 05 man. Yes I am white???

and you are on for that ban bet. how long you want to make it?

fuking lol @ 10 lbs being an absurd size advantage. Clearly you haven't been in many street fights. Ill take my elite athleticism over your 10 lbs any day.

oh and come spend some time on the southside... like 18+ yrs, and you will see why that matters...

im srs about that ban bet though. should be fun.

You're an elite athlete and I'm not? Hahahahaha what? Yeah man you're a street fight veteran holy fukk stop it you are killing me here. You had some douchey aqua tux pic. I have a pretty good memory. Maybe it was a wedding? Who knows. Pic certainly was not taken in a rough area.

I dn how long you want it? Month? Let's be real I'm on here too often to risk a perma on a player I root for when the ban is against him.

sdballer5588
10-25-2013, 12:47 PM
Side note, it must kill you inside to know that you'd probably be friends with me irl hayzues.

HayZues Christi
10-25-2013, 12:48 PM
Side note, it must kill you inside to know that you'd probably be friends with me irl hayzues.

Lol.

No more than it kills you.

A month is fine.

I know the pic you are talking about now. Yes a wedding. No weddings are not usually held in rough areas...

And I grew up on east 80. Don't live there anymore used sports to get an education, used an education to get a job, and never looked back.

gotrice33
10-25-2013, 01:10 PM
my angus is so peppers

RogerSterling
10-25-2013, 01:16 PM

It's funny, you guys are already becoming ROSE fans, not bulls fans. You;re not talking about the BULLS history vs the heat, you want to talk about ROSES history vs the heat.

Then we shouldn't even be arguing because we jsut have different perspective as sports fans.

If the bulls played the heat in the playoffs minus LeBron and Wade, with Bosh battling plantar fascitis, and a few other players sick with the flu, I would not view it as a true indicitator of both teams. Yea some coaches and players say "no excuses" in the media and thats understandable, but as a fan I know better. You on the other hand are very stupid and naive, and probably get teary eyed at every cheesy speech given by the coach before the Big Game at the end of sports movies, so you don't have realistic expectations for teams hobbling out on the court with players signed to 10 day contracts vs the defending champs in a playoff atmosphere. It's very sweet and touching, like the unending optimism of a young athlete with down's syndrome, but nobody really takes what you say seriously.

Anyway, glad we cleared that up. Go Bulls and I hope Rondo comes back as healthy as ever so he and Rose can keep going at it!

sdballer5588
10-25-2013, 01:17 PM
Then we shouldn't even be arguing because we jsut have different perspective as sports fans.

If the bulls played the heat in the playoffs minus LeBron and Wade, with Bosh battling plantar fascitis, and a few other players sick with the flu, I would not view it as a true indicitator of both teams. Yea some coaches and players say "no excuses" and thats understandable, but as a fan I know better. You on the other hand are very stupid and naive, and probably get teary eyed at every cheesy speech given by the coach before the Big Game at the end of sports movies, so you don't have realistic expectations for teams hobbling out on the court with players signed to 10 day contracts vs the defending champs in a playoff atmosphere. It's very sweet and touching, like the unending optimism of a young athlete with down's syndrome, but nobody really takes what you say seriously.

Anyway, glad we cleared that up. Go Bulls and I hope Rondo comes back as healthy as ever so he and Rose can keep going at it!

Feel better calling me stupid?

ShweezyBTFO
10-25-2013, 01:18 PM

Lmao this is the reason I stopped arguing with you slim (srs)

RogerSterling
10-25-2013, 01:20 PM
Feel better calling me stupid?

No, I don't really think you are stupid. But it did make me feel better comparing your statements ITT to "the unending optimism of a young athlete with down's syndrome." I was happy with that one.

*DH*
10-25-2013, 01:21 PM
khoon why do you keep doing this? we are going to the ship this year hop on the bandwagon

Fuk no.

sdballer5588
10-25-2013, 01:24 PM
Lmao this is the reason I stopped arguing with you slim (srs)

That sums up our relationship pretty nicely I think lol

No, I don't really think you are stupid. But it did make me feel better comparing your statements ITT to "the unending optimism of a young athlete with down's syndrome." I was happy with that one.

Knew it. Yeah that was a nice one, you pull that from someone?

RogerSterling
10-25-2013, 01:25 PM
That sums up our relationship pretty nicely I think lol

Knew it. Yeah that was a nice one, you pull that from someone?

nope all me, off the cuff

niknguyen
10-25-2013, 01:51 PM
So shweezy is from Boston? Mind blown...how the fawk is he a Yankee and eli fan...?

*DH*
10-25-2013, 02:03 PM
So shweezy is from Boston? Mind blown...how the fawk is he a Yankee and eli fan...?

Don't worry about what my nikka does or who my nikka likes.

ShweezyBTFO
10-25-2013, 03:45 PM

No. But I have enough of an association with the city that I feel tempted to neg SompletelyCober whenever I remember all the fuked up **** he said about Boston after 4.19.

Don't worry about what my nikka does or who my nikka likes.

;)

aestheticsGSF
11-03-2013, 09:03 AM
Lmao I was like lmao

MontelWilliams
11-06-2013, 06:33 PM
D rose is bake

MontelWilliams
11-25-2013, 01:20 PM
[img]http://i.minus.com/id5i5T84CQYpA.gif[img]

fuk bein humble. This is the real reason why Rose finna get the double MVP.

LeBron James, he comin for you nikka!

http://i53.tinypic.com/fabog2.jpg

myfacewhen
11-25-2013, 01:27 PM
loling hard.

love when threads like these get bumped

MCrow
11-25-2013, 01:32 PM
OP now Suicidal_Misc?