PDA

View Full Version : To Redskins fans - from a bears fan

Navillus13
10-24-2013, 12:35 PM
Got the opportunity to party in your city this past weekend.

I gotta say, You guys treated us pretty well. Probably the nicest/2nd nicest experience I have had at an away NFL city (cinci was nice). Nobody heckled us and pretty much everyone i met on the trip was cool. reps to skins fans.

for perspective - places ive been for a Bears away game:
- Minnesota
- Indianapolis
- Houston
- Dallas
- New Orleans
- Miami
- Cincinnati
- Tennessee
- Wash DC

Babalu1
10-24-2013, 12:41 PM
Any places known to have hostile fans? I'd guess Oakland and Philly.

Navillus13
10-24-2013, 12:44 PM
Never been to oakland or philly yet. dunno if i want to go.

new orleans was pretty hostile. minnesota they were just a-holes to us, but i think that is because its a rivalry.

neighborr
10-24-2013, 12:49 PM
Can confirm, we can be pretty hostile down here.

Navillus13
10-24-2013, 12:52 PM

though we did have the most sex with nola chicks as a group.. so you guys had that going for ya.

bzman
10-24-2013, 12:52 PM
Thank you kindly sir. Redskins fan, but don't live in DC haha

Nara62629
10-24-2013, 12:56 PM
i went to a 49ers Redskins game back in...2005 i think? back when we sucked. it was cool. we lost, but when Gore got a rushing TD...i think my and my two buddies were the only 3 in the whole stadium standing and cheering.

neighborr
10-24-2013, 01:08 PM
though we did have the most sex with nola chicks as a group.. so you guys had that going for ya.

Can confirm, I was the nola chicks

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s126/Baug2leo/Gifs/WGbW1.gif

FMCMuscle
10-24-2013, 03:00 PM
How was traffic brah?

Navillus13
10-24-2013, 03:07 PM
How was traffic brah?

took the subway/El/whatever you call it everywhere.

that shiit needs to get updated hardcore though lol.

TooLateForRoses
10-24-2013, 03:10 PM

saints fans get hostile even when they are away

YesWayNoWeigh
10-24-2013, 03:20 PM

that shiit needs to get updated hardcore though lol.lol metro. Ill take dem reps

The_Zodiac
10-24-2013, 03:22 PM
I went to a Patriots/Raiders game in Oakland a couple of years ago. The Pats won handily and I was expecting to AT LEAST get heckled or something considering I'm a white guy wearing a Brady shirt and a Pats hat, but literally every Raiders fan there was cool to my friends and I.

As we were leaving, a bunch of people were saying things like "Hey fellas, good game, congrats" or "Yo we're gonna get it next time dawg". In the parking lot some guys came up and shook our hands because they wanted to congratulate us on the win and talk about the game.

Overall, I was very pleasantly surprised because Raiders fans were really pure class.
Lmao that story makes it sound like you guys are actually Pats players. Brb everyone congratulating you on your win.

FMCMuscle
10-24-2013, 03:26 PM

that shiit needs to get updated hardcore though lol.

Rofl. where did you guys go to party?

Navillus13
10-24-2013, 08:08 PM
Rofl. where did you guys go to party?

few places.. dupont circle... and then 18th and U? i went to some pizza place right there and there was strobe lights and high tempo mexican music.. lol place was bizarre. and we went out near the Capitals arena, to some beer place there as well as a place called pi i think.

my buddy got lost in dupont circle and wandered around at 4 am walking towards the washington monument throwing up in the bushes until he found our hotel. thanks washington monument/beacon of hope!

MoMoneyMoProbs
10-24-2013, 08:33 PM
Glad to hear they treated you well brah. Watching our defense try and stop people is torture.