PDA

View Full Version : Schiano has Manlet Syndrome?

TheJase
10-24-2013, 10:41 AM
Manlets, when will they learn LOL

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000268792/article/greg-schiano-losing-tampa-bay-buccaneers-with-autocratic-style

"How bad is it there? It's worse than you can imagine," says one NFL player who spent 2012 with the Bucs. "It's like being in Cuba."

Several current Bucs players describe a similarly bleak environment in which the all-powerful, unyielding Schiano spews tone-deaf platitudes while demonstrating the personal charm of "Homeland" character Nicholas Brody.

None of this is a surprise to people in NFL scouting circles, who came to dread their visits to Rutgers when Schiano was coaching there from 2001 to 2011. As I wrote last September, such encounters were, in the words of one NFC personnel executive, "pure misery."

One veteran NFL coach told me then: "It's his way or (expletive) you. He needs to back up a little bit, or he's going to have a very hard time in this league over the long haul."

As it turned out, opposing coaches like Coughlin were hardly the only ones upset by Schiano's approach. When he ordered the Bucs to pull a similar maneuver against Eli's big brother, Peyton, in the final stages of a 31-23 defeat to the Denver Broncos last December, the future Hall of Fame quarterback was not pleased.

"Peyton cussed him out," recalls former Bucs defensive end Michael Bennett, who signed with the Seattle Seahawks as a free agent last March. "And I ain't never heard Peyton cuss."

"I think he just wants to flex his power," Bennett says. "He has small (man's) syndrome. I still talk to guys who are there, and trust me, there's not much respect for him in that locker room."

MCrow
10-24-2013, 10:46 AM
What is this manlet syndrome you speak of azzhole?

Ecnewyx
10-24-2013, 11:14 AM
But who was Donald Brown?

CobyWan
10-24-2013, 11:49 AM
Michael Bennett went from playing for Schiano to Pete Carroll.

Couldn't be much opposite on the personality spectrum.

MrRIP
10-24-2013, 11:49 AM
I would call it phaggot syndrome. Manlets at least know their place. He's trying to act like he's arrived and he's never been anywhere

DatCrohns
10-24-2013, 11:51 AM
Can't wait for that walking scrotum to get canned and never get another NFL job. Dude is seriously a piece of ****

chlaxman
10-24-2013, 11:54 AM
I love the story of the Pats-Bucs joint practice where he was sucking BB's dick.