PDA

View Full Version : Out of all the fan bases in the US, Boston is the least deserving of a WS Win srs

eljobber
10-23-2013, 08:36 PM
Racist as phuck city
When you go to a bar and you do not like white/irish they ask you "what are ya? what are ya puerto rican?"
Cheer for blacks like Bill Russell on friday nights but would hate to be his neighbor saturday morning
**** fans fight at games
Just ignorant people in general

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 08:38 PM
Racist as phuck city
When you go to a bar and you do not like white/irish they ask you "what are ya? what are ya puerto rican?"
Cheer for blacks like Bill Russell on friday nights but would hate to be his neighbor saturday morning
**** fans fight at games

Aren't you from LA?

Have you even been to boston? srs.

houtexans23
10-23-2013, 08:38 PM
you sound rustled

TehScoTTmA
10-23-2013, 08:39 PM
Worlds best police force

eljobber
10-23-2013, 08:39 PM
Aren't you from LA?

Have you even been to boston? srs.

I was born in LA but I have lived all over the country.

Lived in Boston area for 1 year. Legit one of the biggest s-holes I have been too. Seeing phaggots fight after the bar close was a regular thing, on PHUCKING TUES/WED/THURS nights wtf.

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 08:41 PM

Lived in Boston area for 1 year. Legit one of the biggest s-holes I have been too. Seeing phaggots fight after the bar close was a regular thing, on PHUCKING TUES/WED/THURS nights wtf.

So were you out at bars on those nights? In which case what kind of weird hypocrite are you?

I've never seen any type of crazy racism anywhere, but I have certainly seen some fights depending on where you go, which is the case just about everywhere.

This isn't 1960.

eljobber
10-23-2013, 08:44 PM
So were you out at bars on those nights? In which case what kind of weird hypocrite are you?

I've never seen any type of crazy racism anywhere, but I have certainly seen some fights depending on where you go, which is the case just about everywhere.

This isn't 1960.

I would see driving home. Drunk phaggots walking the street. Legit one of the most racist, phaggot cities in the US. You are white so obviously you do not have any issues. I had a hawaiian gf at the time and drunk racist phaggots would always ask if she was chinese.

IraHays
10-23-2013, 08:45 PM
Worlds best police force

Best at ignoring the 4th Amendment.

EastCoastNiner
10-23-2013, 08:45 PM
I would see driving home. Drunk phaggots walking the street. Legit one of the most racist, phaggot cities in the US. You are white so obviously you do not have any issues. I had a hawaiian gf at the time and drunk racist phaggots would always ask if she was chinese.

Japanese, Chinese, or Hawaiian.....close enough. Oh, no, they asked your girlfriend what ethnicity she was. The horror!

Now, go pick me an orange that I can put in my Blue Moon the next time I go to the bar in Boston.

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 08:46 PM

Lol you're white too. I go out with 2 asian guys, no one says a word.

Drunk people everywhere are *******s. Some dude from LA having an issue with Boston is hardly worth an argument.

TTexasTT
10-23-2013, 08:47 PM
I was born and raised in Boston. Sadly, OP has a very strong point. Its quite unfortunate that, in this case, the stereotype is very accurate. Having now spent some time in the southern US, I can say with much confidence that the average trailertrash methcook has been given a better public education and is has more tolerance than the middle class population in the Boston area. I find it disgusting that some of these actors are making movies about it and glamorizing their disgusting upbringing. It pains me to visit my family that still lives in the Boston area, they are ignorant uneducated bigots. They are always trying to hit me up for loans or pay for an abortion or something. All this while claiming their pathetic irish catholic pride. TBH the place needs to be leveled.

DCocK
10-23-2013, 08:49 PM
i can confirm this. sat in front of a group of idiots from boston at the O's Sox last series of the year and they were legitimately the stupidest people I have ever encountered in my entire life.

eljobber
10-23-2013, 08:50 PM

Drunk people everywhere are *******s. Some dude from LA having an issue with Boston is hardly worth an argument.

I am not white.

danbuc
10-23-2013, 08:51 PM
I was born and raised in Boston. Sadly, OP has a very strong point. Its quite unfortunate that, in this case, the stereotype is very accurate. Having now spent some time in the southern US, I can say with much confidence that the average trailertrash methcook has been given a better public education and is has more tolerance than the middle class population in the Boston area. I find it disgusting that some of these actors are making movies about it and glamorizing their disgusting upbringing. It pains me to visit my family that still lives in the Boston area, they are ignorant uneducated bigots. They are always trying to hit me up for loans or pay for an abortion or something. All this while claiming their pathetic irish catholic pride. TBH the place needs to be leveled.

http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/f/f4/MauryLaughing.gif

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 08:53 PM
I am not white.

Yet they didn't say anything to you.... racists.

eljobber
10-23-2013, 08:54 PM
Yet they didn't say anything to you.... racists.

Pretty sure I stated they did in the OP.

Another Mass.hole

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 08:56 PM
Pretty sure I stated they did in the OP.

Another Mass.hole

Absolutely. But I'm definitely not racist, nor have I really seen any racism in Boston. At least not from white guys, I've seen TONS of racism from black dudes in my life though.

TTexasTT
10-23-2013, 08:59 PM
Absolutely. But I'm definitely not racist, nor have I really seen any racism in Boston. At least not from white guys, I've seen TONS of racism from black dudes in my life though.
thats the most racist lie Ive ever heard.

IraHays
10-23-2013, 08:59 PM

Lol. This doesn't sound like something an angry white dude would say at all.

TTexasTT
10-23-2013, 09:00 PM
Ira, take your indian agenda and gtfo. Go have a drink.

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 09:00 PM
thats the most racist lie Ive ever heard.

Agreed.

Why would I be mad?

SompletelyCober
10-23-2013, 09:01 PM
lol at sdballer and shweezy always asking me why I hate Boston.

90%+ was because of KG but I guess I'm not alone on the fanbase.

Cliffs on Boston:

AKbh8X1F2vY

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/boston-mayor-calls-kg-kj-and-rondo-hondo.jpg

lmao at img tags. KJ and Hondo will never get old

IraHays
10-23-2013, 09:01 PM
Ira, take your indian agenda and gtfo. Go have a drink.

I will not rest until the Redskins change their name.

mcbizkit02
10-23-2013, 09:02 PM
I can confirm. I called a guy a ni**er for no reason when I visited Boston last year.

sdballer5588
You think people are going to be upset about pouring a beer on the most hated athlete on the planet?

Good luck.

TooLateForRoses
I go out with 2 asian guys, no one says a word.

sdballer exposed as a two timing homosexual

IraHays
10-23-2013, 09:03 PM
I can confirm. I called a guy a ni**er for no reason when I visited Boston last year.

Lmao

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 09:03 PM
sdballer exposed as a two timing homosexual

You are so irate. I test their tickle endurance.

Realism
10-23-2013, 09:06 PM
Stay salty.

TTexasTT
10-23-2013, 09:07 PM
was he black?

Dat yella fever.

SompletelyCober
10-23-2013, 09:08 PM
You think people are going to be upset about pouring a beer on the most hated athlete on the planet?

Good luck.

brb classless fanbase irate that LeBron sh!t all over them

You have to be a complete butthurt phaggot to walk over and do that. I'm guessing even though you hate Kobe more than Hitler you wouldn't do that if you were at a Lakers game.

Or maybe I'm giving you too much credit. You are from Boston after all.

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 09:10 PM
brb classless fanbase irate that LeBron sh!t all over them

You have to be a complete butthurt phaggot to walk over and do that. I'm guessing even though you hate Kobe more than Hitler you wouldn't do that if you were at a Lakers game.

Or maybe I'm giving you too much credit. You are from Boston after all.

Pick one, I'm a LBJ nuthugger or I'm a m******* who would pour beer all over LeBron.

skier!
10-23-2013, 09:11 PM

Love threads like this. Where did you live dude Dorchester, Southie, or Jamaica Plain I'm guessing. That is not "Boston." Boston is the North End, Beacon Hill, South End, Back Bay.

Live in a poverty area and live a poverty lifestyle. That is true anywhere in the US.

SompletelyCober
10-23-2013, 09:13 PM
Pick one, I'm a LBJ nuthugger or I'm a m******* who would pour beer all over LeBron.

We were talking about Kobe......

Damn, people from Boston can't read either?

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 09:15 PM
We were talking about Kobe......

Damn, people from Boston can't read either?

I wouldn't pour beer on anyone, just like I wouldn't burn my own property, it's not the economical decision.

HankScorp1o
10-23-2013, 09:17 PM
Racist as phuck city
**** fans fight at games
I'm an idiot who believes stereotypes of the tiniest minority of a city makes everyone there bad.
I'm irate because my teams are awful and it will be many many years before I know that championship feel, unlike Boston teamshttp://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv00ii2Lxk1qdlh1io1_400.gif

TooLateForRoses
10-23-2013, 09:19 PM
sdballer or some other boston denizen - show me what the nice parts of boston look like. obviously every major city has mondo butthole areas (atlanta has plenty) but most of them also have some really nice areas too. When I think of boston I think of what i see in the movies the departed, oxy-morons, the town etc.

TTexasTT
10-23-2013, 09:20 PM
I went to see the movie Ted. I was all excited, brought all of my nieces and nephews.
About 5 mins in we noticed that movie was set in Boston and we all got up and left to see Thats My Boy.

skier!
10-23-2013, 09:22 PM
sdballer or some other boston denizen - show me what the nice parts of boston look like. obvious every major city has butthole areas (atlanta has plenty) but most of them also have some really nice areas too. When I think of boston I think of what i see in the movies the departed, oxy-morons, the town etc.

Charles St in beacon Hill
Newbury St in Back Bay
Lots of sections in the South End

We are talking 7 figures for a decent 2 bedroom in most sections of "Boston." The city is all professional lawyers, doctors (best hospitals in the US) and mutual fund capital of the US.

OP is a complete Phaggot who lived in a poverty section outside of "Boston" and is irate at the fact that he is a failure in life and could not afford to live in "Boston." *uck him.

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 09:23 PM
sdballer or some other boston denizen - show me what the nice parts of boston look like. obvious every major city has butthole areas (atlanta has plenty) but most of them also have some really nice areas too. When I think of boston I think of what i see in the movies the departed, oxy-morons, the town etc.

http://www.bestplacesin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Boston-00.jpg

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/boston-skyline-134-wayne-dion.jpg

Boston has it's nice areas and bad areas like any city does.

Beacon street, South end, even Fanueil Hall is nice.

TooLateForRoses
10-23-2013, 09:25 PM
Charles St in beacon Hill
Newbury St in Back Bay
Lots of sections in the South End

We are talking 7 figures for a decent 2 bedroom in most sections of "Boston." The city is all professional lawyers, doctors (best hospitals in the US, and investment professionals.

OP is a complete Phaggot who lived in a poverty section outside of "Boston" and is irate at the fact that he is a failure in life and could not afford to live in "Boston." *uck him.

i am a child. i want pictures.

but on the real that sounds a lot like buckhead, on the north side of atlanta. lots of yuppies, lots of money. Similar in midtown atlanta as well. Most of downtown is riddled with exorbitant amounts of crime and poverty. seems to be the case in most major cities i have visited.

EDIT: thanks for the pics sd, srs

That's like saying "When I think of LA, I think of what I saw in Boyz In The Hood".

Do you even Beacon Hill? Back bay? South End (not southie)? Seaport? Brookline? etc etc

There are more nice areas in Boston than scummy ones.

herp thats obviously why i asked and didn't just assume. i have never been to boston, i said i knew there was more than meets the eye, but of modern boston, movies about crime and painkillers are at the forefront of my mind.

besides i don't think of boyz in the hood. that would be stupid and childish. i think of don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice.

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 09:27 PM
i am a child. i want pictures.

but on the real that sounds a lot like buckhead, on the north side of atlanta. lots of yuppies, lots of money. Similar in midtown atlanta as well. Most of downtown is riddled with exorbitant amounts of crime and poverty. seems to be the case in most major cities i have visited.

EDIT: thanks for the pics sd, srs

herp thats obviously why i asked and didn't just assume. i have never been to boston, i said i knew there was more than meets the eye, but of modern boston, movies about crime and painkillers are at the forefront of my mind.

There are tons of old boston stuff obviously since the city is so filled with historical landmarks but it has it's own set of modern buildings of course. I dn much about how downtown atlanta looks though

btw, oxy morons was about woburn lol the town was about charlestown

niknguyen
10-23-2013, 09:29 PM
sdballer or some other boston denizen - show me what the nice parts of boston look like. obviously every major city has mondo butthole areas (atlanta has plenty) but most of them also have some really nice areas too. When I think of boston I think of what i see in the movies the departed, oxy-morons, the town etc.

lol this. everytime i think of boston, i think of either a suburban white neighborhood where everyone knows each other. or some rich white people. i never think of it to have some ****ty parts of town, which there are in every big city, but its just not what comes to mind

TooLateForRoses
10-23-2013, 09:30 PM
There are tons of old boston stuff obviously since the city is so filled with historical landmarks but it has it's own set of modern buildings of course. I dn much about how downtown atlanta looks though

btw, oxy morons was about woburn lol the town was about charlestown

oh well i like to generalize things so i lumped them all into boston like a pleb. you wanna know what the worst parts of downtown look like and assuming you have netflix go watch Snow On Tha Bluff. Extremely entertaining hyper-realistic documentary about one of the roughest areas of atlanta.

edit snow on tha bluf isn't exactly downtown though its just outside of downtown. a few blocks away from the ga dome/centennial park/ga tech/georgia state uni etc (downtown)

TTexasTT
10-23-2013, 09:31 PM
lol this. everytime i think of boston, i think of either a suburban white neighborhood where everyone knows each other. or some rich white people. i never think of it to have some ****ty parts of town, which there are in every big city, but its just not what comes to mind
Its really just like that. srs
You have to look really hard to find those "nice areas" and the locals are so protective of those areas they make sure you feel unwelcomed.

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 09:33 PM
oh well i like to generalize things so i lumped them all into boston like a pleb. you wanna know what the worst parts of downtown look like and assuming you have netflix go watch Snow On Tha Bluff. Extremely entertaining hyper-realistic documentary about one of the roughest areas of atlanta.

My friend lives like 30 mins outside atlanta he likes to generalize the whole city as basically a trash can. I understand it's a transplant city but have never really explored much about it other than that and the coca cola company I think is in atlanta?

Also Ludacris and TI.

Everyone I know who doesn't live in boston usually comes down to literally one thing. The accent. Nothing else.

SkinnyBeast24
10-23-2013, 09:34 PM
in.

128 worst highway

route 1 is sketchy as hell

fuark

CrazySlasher
http://24.media.tumblr.com/c6b0df8373f252a48fba79b98f0736a0/tumblr_muycmkH2901qh3pr2o1_400.gif

jumpman18
That's like saying "When I think of LA, I think of what I saw in Boyz In The Hood".

Do you even Beacon Hill? Back bay? South End (not southie)? Seaport? Brookline? etc etc

There are more nice areas in Boston than scummy ones.
yeah except there are no nice parts of LA.

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 09:35 PM
in.

128 worst highway

route 1 is sketchy as hell

fuark

Do either of those even run through boston? It's pretty much 93 and then everything else. Route 1 might.

niknguyen
10-23-2013, 09:38 PM
My friend lives like 30 mins outside atlanta he likes to generalize the whole city as basically a trash can. I understand it's a transplant city but have never really explored much about it other than that and the coca cola company I think is in atlanta?

Also Ludacris and TI.

Everyone I know who doesn't live in boston usually comes down to literally one thing. The accent. Nothing else.

i have lots of family in rich areas of atlanta. not sure of neighborhoods cause i've been there maybe once or twice to visit, but houses are nice as sht.

then i have a bunch of friends that went there for tomorrow world recently and says its worst than new orleans in the downtown area which is really hard to imagine.

CheekClapperlol
10-23-2013, 09:40 PM
lol'd at saying boston is uneducated, it doesn't have some of the best colleges in the country or anything, along with some of the best hospitals as well, op esta irate

TooLateForRoses
10-23-2013, 09:40 PM

Also Ludacris and TI.

luda ti flocka jeezy *****...plenty of rappers from atlanta. I also live 30 mins outside atlanta. interested to know where your friend lives specifically. Midtown atlanta and north atlanta (buckhead) are really nice. Lots of money there. And as rough as downtown can be there is a lot of cool stuff/things worth seeing there.
Downtown (right next to the ga dome!)
http://www.bestourism.com/img/items/big/7250/Centennial-Olympic-Park_Amazing-night-view_10136.jpg

5 blocks away
http://www.livinsick.com/SnowOnThaBluff/01.jpg

i have lots of family in rich areas of atlanta. not sure of neighborhoods cause i've been there maybe once or twice to visit, but houses are nice as sht.

then i have a bunch of friends that went there for tomorrow world recently and says its worst than new orleans in the downtown area which is really hard to imagine.

there is a lot of variance. Some of the most crime riddled blocks in the world just a few miles away from millionaires just a few more miles away from middle class suburbia just a few more miles away from lower middle class areas. Where tomorrowworld was (fairburn) falls into the latter category

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 09:43 PM
luda ti flocka jeezy *****...plenty of rappers from atlanta. I also live 30 mins outside atlanta. interested to know where your friend lives specifically. Midtown atlanta and north atlanta (buckhead) are really nice. Lots of money there. And as rough as downtown can be there is a lot of cool stuff/things worth seeing there.
http://www.bestourism.com/img/items/big/7250/Centennial-Olympic-Park_Amazing-night-view_10136.jpg

5 blocks away

Pretty sure he lives north. His family was definitely from money. Real estate. I feel like he said 40 mins north.

niknguyen
10-23-2013, 09:43 PM
5 blocks away

lulzz...just like new orleans. but 5 blocks is pushing it for new orleans. i used to go to nursing school 2 blocks from the superdome, and a block or two away was the ghetto. but then 1 block from that were nice ass apartments/condos

TTexasTT
10-23-2013, 09:45 PM
Downtown (right next to the ga dome!)[/img]

5 blocks away

http://atlantablackstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/black-snake-moan-samuel-l-jackson.jpg

Anyway, Bunkhead? Is that what TI is saying all all those songs? I thought it was Bankhead.

TooLateForRoses
10-23-2013, 09:45 PM
lulzz...just like new orleans. but 5 blocks is pushing it for new orleans. i used to go to nursing school 2 blocks from the superdome, and a block or two away was the ghetto. but then 1 block from that were nice ass apartments/condos

5 blocks specifically is where tha BLUFF is (google it). You don't have to leave centennial olympic (first pic) to see a lot of drug use, homelessness, and crime though. its all right there ha.

Anyway, Bunkhead? Is that what TI is saying all all those songs? I thought it was Bankhead.

buckhead is yuppy central. you are correct about t.i., bankhead is a neighborhood on the west side of downtown atlanta that is pretty ghetto.

bankhead

http://clatl.com/binary/59d4/cover1-1.jpg

buckhead

http://media2.rent.com/p/the-cambridge-at-buckhead-apartments-atlanta-georgia-30305-650X430-133369225.jpg

tmc.
10-23-2013, 09:46 PM
lol'd at saying boston is uneducated, it doesn't have some of the best colleges in the country or anything, along with some of the best hospitals as well, op esta irate

lol you think the people at the Ivys are from Boston and stay in Boston after they graduate? fuk no, the time spent there in college is similar to being in a racist prison and as soon as they are released they gtfo

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 09:50 PM
lol you think the people at the Ivys are from Boston and stay in Boston after they graduate? fuk no, the time spent there in college is similar to being in a racist prison and as soon as they are released they gtfo

Location Canada.

Realism
10-23-2013, 09:52 PM

What are you even talking about? You're ridiculous ignorant, and it's sad. If you don't think good universities positively effect their communities then you're not thinking.

Anyway, who cares if they don't deserve it? Championships are earned, not given away. Sure we're spoiled, I understand that as I'm a huge Patriots hater irl, but if you're sick of Boston sports teams winning then get pissed at the teams that can't beat them, not the teams themselves.

TTexasTT
10-23-2013, 09:52 PM
Location Canada.
That pretty much wins arument in two words, every time.

Trust me. I was born in Canada.

CrazySlasher
10-23-2013, 09:53 PM

Our community colleges are better than a lot of state universities. Hate on Boston all you want, but at least hate for the right reasons.

Edit: With that said, I dislike my state immensely. I can't wait to move to NH.

TTexasTT
10-23-2013, 09:54 PM
5 blocks specifically is where tha BLUFF is (google it). You don't have to leave centennial olympic (first pic) to see a lot of drug use, homelessness, and crime though. its all right there ha.

buckhead is yuppy central. you are correct about t.i., bankhead is a neighborhood on the west side of downtown atlanta that is pretty ghetto.

bankhead

http://clatl.com/binar/59d4/cover1-1.jpg

buckhead

http://media2.rent.cm/p/the-cambridge-at-buckhead-apartments-atlanta-georgia-30305-650X430-133369225.jpg
http://craziestgadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/the_more_you_know-500x329.jpg
thank god Ive been rapping the right lyrics all this time. That woulda been embarrassing.

niknguyen
10-23-2013, 09:56 PM

good song

tmc.
10-23-2013, 09:59 PM
What are you even talking about? You're ridiculous ignorant, and it's sad. If you don't think good universities positively effect their communities then you're not thinking.

Anyway, who cares if they don't deserve it? Championships are earned, not given away. Sure we're spoiled, I understand that as I'm a huge Patriots hater irl, but if you're sick of Boston sports teams winning then get pissed at the teams that can't beat them, not the teams themselves.

Ridiculous ignorant?

uwotm8?

TTexasTT
10-23-2013, 10:01 PM
Ridiculous ignorant?

uwotm8?
I just googled Fort McMurray...

Jesus christ. Do you have a team of dogs pull you around town? Fuk.. You on that Artic Time.

TooLateForRoses
10-23-2013, 10:02 PM
thank god Ive been rapping the right lyrics all this time. That woulda been embarrassing.

would rep you irl if you rapped still bunkhead you cant tell
aint nothin changed but the name on the mail

tmc.
I just googled Fort McMurray...

Jesus christ. Do you have a team of dogs pull you around town? Fuk.. You on that Artic Time.

moved from Dallas for dat oil money bro

Realism
Ridiculous ignorant?

uwotm8?

lol, typing from my phone. I made a mistake, will you admit that you made a mistake?

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 10:03 PM
would rep you irl if you rapped still bunkhead you cant tell
aint nothin changed but the name on the mail

fkn lol

tmc.
10-23-2013, 10:05 PM
lol, typing from my phone. I made a mistake, will you admit that you made a mistake?

no, 90% of the people at the best Boston universities are Asian and therefore not from Boston nor live in Boston after they graduate

thus their education and intelligence has nothing to do with Boston really and its just a racist dump

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 10:06 PM
no, 90% of the people at the best Boston universities are Asian and therefore not from Boston nor live in Boston after they graduate

thus their education and intelligence has nothing to do with Boston really and its just a racist dump

so ignorant

Phaze2
10-23-2013, 10:11 PM
Boston is the best sports city in the world, you mad brah? Aint no one racist there, that's just an excuse to hate on them because you're mad jelly of them and their rich history in sports.

tmc.
10-23-2013, 10:11 PM
so ignorant

just stay in your lane Boston, work your ****ty union job where you get overpaid to stand around all day, drink heavily every night, fuk fat chicks, and keep the IQs below 60

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 10:12 PM
just stay in your lane Boston, work your ****ty union job where you get overpaid to stand around all day, drink heavily every night, fuk fat chicks, and keep the IQs below 60

stay in the arctic where you belong, peasant.

eljobber
10-23-2013, 10:12 PM

The average bostonian is this

You forgot live with your mother until you get that union job

tmc.
10-23-2013, 10:17 PM
An oil rat talking about being overpaid? That's rich.

I actually work for a company that produces for our economy. Enjoy the poverty because your state is broke. Well, nevermind, if you work some bullchit government job I'm sure you get a 200% pension for life and retire at age 35. Good model for productivity.

dekd
10-23-2013, 10:29 PM
The average bostonian is this

You forgot live with your mother until you get that union job

The butthurt is reaching peak levels

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 10:30 PM
I actually work for a company that produces for our economy. Enjoy the poverty because your state is broke. Well, nevermind, if you work some bullchit government job I'm sure you get a 200% pension for life and retire at age 35. Good model for productivity.

How many times were you raped in boston?

blacksabbath11
10-23-2013, 11:07 PM
BH4mxAL8nDs

ShweezyBTFO
10-23-2013, 11:08 PM
Boston is the best sports city in the world, you mad brah? Aint no one racist there, that's just an excuse to hate on them because you're mad jelly of them and their rich history in sports.

I remember when I used to care about pointless garbage like this, then I realized that all pro sports are a semi-scripted tv/drama series that airs weekly, daily, or periodically depending on the season/schedule.

holy fuk lost it lmao

relevant to thread:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1824716

Bonds on racism: 'It ain't changing'
Updated: June 19, 2004, 12:11 AM ET
ESPN.com news services

Email
Print

Barry Bonds is open to ending his career in the American League as a designated hitter -- just not in Boston.

The Boston Globe reported in Friday's editions that Bonds said the town was "too racist for me" and that he would "never play there."

According to the report, Bonds is relying on word of mouth for his opinion.

"[My impression is based] only [on] what guys have said," he told the paper, "but that's been going on ever since my dad [Bobby, who played 14 years in the majors] was playing baseball. I can't play like that. That's not for me, brother."

Bonds went on to dispute a suggestion that Boston's racial climate was improving, saying "It ain't changing. It ain't changing nowhere."

Giants general manager Brian Sabean, speaking with ESPN Radio on Friday night, didn't seem troubled by his star's latest comments.

"I don't know how and when and what the context was that he put them out their to quote the way he did," Sabean said. "But that's really not my business. This is a country of free speech, and again, I don't know the context.

"If those are his feelings, those are his feelings. He's the guy that has to live with what he says and what he does, and we all know you're in charge of your own responsibility to say and do the right thing but I don't think it was anything malicious from being on the outside looking in. And again, I don't take this to any degree. I take it with a grain of salt."

the GOAT has spoken

ShweezyBTFO
10-23-2013, 11:17 PM

Beacon Hill. John Kerry has a place there. Nice as fuark.

wow strong misc
10-23-2013, 11:27 PM
I went to Boston over this past labor day weekend. Stayed at the hilton near the aquarium, had chowder in a bread bowl. Nice city

Hallu
10-23-2013, 11:32 PM
From the suburbs of Boston we are just closet racists... you mad?

EastCoastNiner
10-23-2013, 11:50 PM
Stay salty.

Boston>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your city.

This is a city and region of champions. One winners are bred here.

ShweezyBTFO
10-24-2013, 12:00 AM
Stay salty.

Boston>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your city.

This is a city and region of champions. One winners are bred here.

Go Bruins. Keep gettin me dat cash lmao

FAH_Q
10-24-2013, 12:08 AM
Lol I think the exact opposite as you OP. Boston seems like a bad ass place to live. I dont know if people are generally more of a dick or just the way movies portray it to be. The way Mark Wahlbergs and Alec Baldwins characters talked to each other in the Departed fuking made me lose it. Plus Boston accents are fuking sick.

dweeegs
10-24-2013, 12:12 AM
Went up to Boston to see the O's play at Fenway and tour the city a while back

Got lost up there, asked people on the street for help with directions (decked out in O's gear)

Nice people, everyone was helpful (srs), we lost but no one was in our face about it. Would visit again

eljobber
10-24-2013, 12:14 AM
Lol I think the exact opposite as you OP. Boston seems like a bad ass place to live. I dont know if people are generally more of a dick or just the way movies portray it to be. The way Mark Wahlbergs and Alec Baldwins characters talked to each other in the Departed fuking made me lose it. Plus Boston accents are fuking sick.

Again, you are white, of course it is a great spot.

LOL at mass.holes upset because Boston is a confirmed ****hole. Even your GOAT Bill Russell agrees.

ShweezyBTFO
10-24-2013, 12:14 AM

is this your way of seeking out make up sex with sdballer?

FAH_Q
10-24-2013, 12:18 AM
is this your way of seeking out make up sex with sdballer?
the fuk? Because I said Boston would be a cool place to live? lol

Ohhh i seee. No i am not moving in on your man Shweeze. Relax.

ShweezyBTFO
10-24-2013, 12:28 AM
the fuk? Because I said Boston would be a cool place to live? lol

Ohhh i seee. No i am not moving in on your man Shweeze. Relax.

so knowing my U.S. history means I'm a homosexual? da fuq?

FAH_Q
10-24-2013, 12:52 AM
so knowing my U.S. history means I'm a homosexual? da fuq?
You getting jelly because you think i'm moving in on your man makes you homosex

StanisBaratheon
10-24-2013, 01:20 AM
Racist as phuck city
**** fans fight at games

I can confirm this. I am not even from the US so don't start. I regularly organize tolerance parades where I'm from, have a black wife, an Asian son, an Indian daughter and Puerto Rican parents but as a proud white man I still love them all, and all races regardless of family ties.

When I visited Boston last year, I started my own chapter of the KKK, legit burning crosses on black people's lawns, lynching and just beating up anyone that had even a suntan. Such a fukn racist city.

BertDiggler
10-24-2013, 01:44 AM
I went to see the movie Ted. I was all excited, brought all of my nieces and nephews.
About 5 mins in we noticed that movie was set in Boston and we all got up and left to see Thats My Boy.

Lolz strong troll (thats my boy was shot around boston and the suburbs- more specifically my hometown- Brockton)

iamgenus
10-24-2013, 03:48 AM
Racist as phuck city
**** fans fight at games

lol....calls whole city racist. Next sentence mentions not liking white/irish people.

logic not even once.

juniornac1
10-24-2013, 03:58 AM

queer

brb_ballin
10-24-2013, 04:55 AM
Lol beta butt hurt OP what are ya, Puerto Rican?

myfacewhen
10-24-2013, 05:12 AM
Boston suburb brah checking in. I'm Dominican and have never had a problem around the city with my ethnics friends. I've never run into these asshats that are always fighting that you guys talk about either.

skier!
10-24-2013, 09:10 PM
Love threads like this. Where did you live dude Dorchester, Southie, or Jamaica Plain I'm guessing. That is not "Boston." Boston is the North End, Beacon Hill, South End, Back Bay.

Live in a poverty area and live a poverty lifestyle. That is true anywhere in the US.

Once again OP. Where did you live in "Boston." Did you live in Boston or a poverty suburb?