PDA

View Full Version : Fuarrrk (NFL Brahs)

rayallenscalves
10-23-2013, 03:12 PM
[Black QB + Black Skill Players + Black Head Coach or White QB + White Skill Players + White Head Coach

If this thread is offensive or against the rules please take it down, I don't want to offend people

Geno Smith

Marshawn Lynch
Lasean McCoy

Calvin Johnson
Dez Bryant
Demarius Thomas
Brandon Marshall

Vernon Davis
Antonio Gates

Mike Tomlin

vs

Aaron Rodgers

Peyton Hillis
Danny Woodhead

Jordy Nelson
Wes Welker
Eric Decker
Kris Durham

Jason Witten
Heath Miller

Bill Belichick

]

niknguyen
10-23-2013, 03:13 PM
what kind of bullsht question is this? you have arod with belicheck then you have geno and tomlin? is this supposed to be a question that gets 50/50 results?

scotyg
10-23-2013, 03:15 PM
no trent richardson phaggot?

Dave P
10-23-2013, 03:15 PM
Geno Smith lol

xzp
10-23-2013, 03:19 PM
brb Geno Smith over Cam, Vick, RG3, Pryor. lol ok.

Also what team would Kaep or Jimmy Graham be on?

ShweezyBTFO
10-23-2013, 03:21 PM
Lynch and McCoy v. Hillis and Woodhead

roll bread confirmed.

TooLateForRoses
10-23-2013, 03:22 PM
lold hard @ geno over vick and miller/witten over gronk

and marshawn over AP

and Dthomas/bmarsh over julio, though there is a lot less parity there than with the aforementioned lols

GrecoRoman
10-23-2013, 03:22 PM
thanx 4 waisting my tyme phaget idiot fuk. n3gged srs, urine idiot

Psyren
10-23-2013, 03:25 PM
black team wins because imagine that black defense

rayallenscalves
10-23-2013, 03:35 PM

Wanted to put graham but then I imagine the chitstorm that would follow so I chose gates lol. And Geno is elite you saw what he did to the falcons on MNF, dude is so laid back, plus a good arm

niknguyen
10-23-2013, 03:39 PM
Wanted to put graham but then I imagine the chitstorm that would follow so I chose gates lol. And Geno is elite you saw what he did to the falcons on MNF, dude is so laid back, plus a good arm

i also saw what sam bradford did to the falcons D. along with mike glennon who had his career best game and didnt even throw an INT for the first time. lol

and geno is so fcking lucky. between the bs call this weekend, and the lavonte david PF to put them in FG range. thats 2 penalties to put them in position to get into GW FG range.

MericaBrah
10-23-2013, 03:43 PM
But who is the O-line that stops JJ and Jared?

HWDominance
10-23-2013, 03:51 PM

JJ Watt, Kuechly, Alonso, Weddle, Matthews, Justin Smith, Harrison Smith, Ninko, J Allen, Kruger, Barwin, S Lee

These are all elite and among the best at their position. Only thing is white DB's automatically get converted to safeties coming through college, so you'd have no DB's. Also would take Edelman over Durham(Can even play DB)

The dropoff between the black QB and white QB would be huge. Nelson, Decker and Welker are all top 10 receivers. Put Gronk over Miller and the white TE's have an advantage, the black RB's win that battle. Although BB is a huge upgrade over Smith

White team wins.

Psyren
10-23-2013, 03:52 PM
But who is the O-line that stops JJ and Jared?
Jason Peters, carl nicks, d'brickshaw ferguson off the top of my head some other guys I'm missing that someone else can mention

we really gonna get into the linebackers/corners/safeties?

HoustonMiscer
10-23-2013, 05:03 PM
Strong username OP

BEASTMODE420
10-23-2013, 05:06 PM
I usually hate you OP but this is excellent trolling on almost every level. So many subtle trolls with in your over all troll. Repped

rayallenscalves
10-23-2013, 05:23 PM
JJ Watt, Kuechly, Alonso, Weddle, Matthews, Justin Smith, Harrison Smith, Ninko, J Allen, Kruger, Barwin, S Lee

These are all elite and among the best at their position. Only thing is white DB's automatically get converted to safeties coming through college, so you'd have no DB's. Also would take Edelman over Durham(Can even play DB)

The dropoff between the black QB and white QB would be huge. Nelson, Decker and Welker are all top 10 receivers. Put Gronk over Miller and the white TE's have an advantage, the black RB's win that battle. Although BB is a huge upgrade over Smith

White team wins.

Calvin Johnson
Dez Bryant
AJ Green
Julio Jones
Larry Fitzgerald
Demarius Thomas
Vincent Jackson
Victor Cruz
Desean Jackson

wouldn't take them before any of these guys

ShweezyBTFO
10-23-2013, 05:25 PM
Jason Peters, carl nicks, d'brickshaw ferguson off the top of my head some other guys I'm missing that someone else can mention

we really gonna get into the linebackers/corners/safeties?

lmfao. I think OP is gonna call Jason Seahorn out of retirement in order to find a white corner.

Shrugs4Life
10-23-2013, 05:41 PM
Since nobody knows OL....

Joe Thomas, Evan Mathis, Chris Myers, Marshall Yanda, Joe Staley

vs

Trent Williams, Ben Grubbs, Mike Pouncey, Jahri Evans, Russel Okung

Big7Ben86
10-23-2013, 05:46 PM
but who were kickers?

james21561
10-23-2013, 05:59 PM
but who were kickers?

OchoCinco

shortharry01
10-23-2013, 06:38 PM
Calvin Johnson
Dez Bryant
AJ Green
Calvin Johnson
Brandon Marshall
Julio Jones
Larry Fitzgerald
Demarius Thomas
Vincent Jackson
Victor Cruz
Desean Jackson

agree with this. these guys get double coverage everygame and any QB can toss one up to Calvin, Aj, Marshall, and they'll come down with it if 1v1.

xnitemare
10-23-2013, 06:56 PM
The raiders have a black punter and dude can ****ing punt like a god

niknguyen
10-23-2013, 07:00 PM
agree with this. these guys get double coverage everygame and any QB can toss one up to Calvin, Aj, Marshall, and they'll come down with it if 1v1.

who was julio?
who was dez?

daisbest
10-23-2013, 07:06 PM
brack teams would win because this isnt hockey

HumptyBrah
10-23-2013, 07:09 PM
Fuk. So... tempted... to... post...

Destructodave
10-23-2013, 07:13 PM
Calvin Johnson
Dez Bryant
AJ Green
Julio Jones
Larry Fitzgerald
Demarius Thomas
Vincent Jackson
Victor Cruz
Desean Jackson

I dont think Demarius Thomas is a top 10 reciever. He's the product of Peyton Manning. Wasnt he a dropaholic a couple years ago, and hasnt really produced much until now? Top 10 recievers put up number even when they dont have Peyton's throwing them the ball, like poor Fitzgerald, etc.

Demarius Thomas is overrated. Once peyton retires, he go back to being mediocre. Decker is better than he is.

Forumite
10-23-2013, 07:54 PM

lol came in to post this.

rayallenscalves
10-24-2013, 04:23 AM
I dont think Demarius Thomas is a top 10 reciever. He's the product of Peyton Manning. Wasnt he a dropaholic a couple years ago, and hasnt really produced much until now? Top 10 recievers put up number even when they dont have Peyton's throwing them the ball, like poor Fitzgerald, etc.

Demarius Thomas is overrated. Once peyton retires, he go back to being mediocre. Decker is better than he is.

Decker is damn close to being better than Thomas. Decker can run routes, he has hands, and he's pretty quick. Thomas is just slightly bigger and more athletic, and isn't one of those thug wr's he went to ga tech. If Thomas is a 89 ranking on madden decker should be 87 (imo)

rayallenscalves
11-12-2013, 02:38 PM
I usually hate you OP but this is excellent trolling on almost every level. So many subtle trolls with in your over all troll. Repped

Thanks For The Rep Big Bro

Antonio519
11-12-2013, 02:53 PM

Separate mixed race team