PDA

View Full Version : Jalen Rose thinks MJ will play 1 game this year



Future24
10-23-2013, 12:37 PM
Q7HOkr7kx9o

MrAWatts
10-23-2013, 12:41 PM
Rose is a fukking retard though, he also predicted Durant is going to Houston and Westbrook is going to the Lakers in 2016 purely based on Harden and Love (former teamates of both). Certified tard

YesWayNoWeigh
10-23-2013, 12:46 PM
Should play for the bulls. They could use him

BostonRockets
10-23-2013, 01:05 PM
Lol the interviewer makes this even funnier

"see the thing is, you know things"

TexasMajor
10-23-2013, 01:55 PM
Rose is a fukking retard though, he also predicted Durant is going to Houston and Westbrook is going to the Lakers in 2016 purely based on Harden and Love (former teamates of both). Certified tard

This.

and he was a dirty fcking player when he was in the league. I'd wipe the smirk out of his stupid fcking face if I saw him irl.

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 02:04 PM
This.

and he was a dirty fcking player when he was in the league. I'd wipe the smirk out of his stupid fcking face if I saw him irl.

You probably didn't even see that play live.

jeff_vangundy
10-23-2013, 02:04 PM
This.

and he was a dirty fcking player when he was in the league. I'd wipe the smirk out of his stupid fcking face if I saw him irl.

lmao yeah right a 5'10 manlet would go near a 6'7 BEEBEECEE of similar/better athletic stature from phucking detroit. you're an idiot if you did this irl

therightfulking
10-23-2013, 02:08 PM
I want this to happen so lebron can posterize his chittalking old ass from the free throw line

TexasMajor
10-23-2013, 02:09 PM
You probably didn't even see that play live.

It's funny how you're assuming which play I'm talking about.....There was more than "that play".


lmao yeah right a 5'10 manlet would go near a 6'7 BEEBEECEE of similar/better athletic stature from phucking detroit. you're an idiot if you did this irl

troll

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 02:12 PM
It's funny how you're assuming which play I'm talking about.....There was more than "that play".



troll

Kobe is just as dirty, if not far dirtier than Jalen is, so I guess this makes zero sense to me. When Kobe does it, I'm willing to bet you call it a "veteran move" like so many of KG's moves are, but when someone does it to Kobe? What a dirty player.

You were 11 or 12 when that play happened. Give it a rest.

ShweezyBTFO
10-23-2013, 02:17 PM
Rose is a fukking retard though, he also predicted Durant is going to Houston and Westbrook is going to the Lakers in 2016 purely based on Harden and Love (former teamates of both). Certified tard


Jalen Rose in a PVS > Derrick Rose when it comes to intelligence.



This.

and he was a dirty fcking player when he was in the league. I'd wipe the smirk out of his stupid fcking face if I saw him irl.

w7V1IYPdFJQ

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 02:17 PM
i3DZNIpujeo
46XO3l2f4i4


Yah man. JALEN is a dirty player. lol

jeff_vangundy
10-23-2013, 02:18 PM
watch that play again, he sticks his leg out... that shyt happens all the time in basketball. no one would say jalen clearly intended it if he never outright just admitted he did it on purpose.

jeff_vangundy
10-23-2013, 02:19 PM
It's funny how you're assuming which play I'm talking about.....There was more than "that play".



troll


how am I a troll. Jalen would drop you and me and probably 99% of the misc like a ton of bricks in any kind of physical altercation. growing up super tall, with great athletics genetics in an environment like Detroit (and public school not Cass Tech) makes you one bad man

ShweezyBTFO
10-23-2013, 02:21 PM
how am I a troll. Jalen would drop you and me and probably 99% of the misc like a ton of bricks in any kind of physical altercation. growing up super tall, with great athletics genetics in an environment like Detroit (and public school not Cass Tech) makes you one bad man

It could be argued that, other than sdballer's idol, Jalen Rose is the greatest thing to ever come out of Detriot.













srs.

CheeseSteak
10-23-2013, 02:22 PM
Jalen Rose thinks Derrick Rose will play 1 game this year




not srs

therightfulking
10-23-2013, 02:24 PM
It could be argued that, other than sdballer's idol, Jalen Rose is the greatest thing to ever come out of Detriot.












srs.

eminem is the best thing to come out of detroit and thats not saying much

TexasMajor
10-23-2013, 02:25 PM
Kobe is just as dirty, if not far dirtier than Jalen is, so I guess this makes zero sense to me. When Kobe does it, I'm willing to bet you call it a "veteran move" like so many of KG's moves are, but when someone does it to Kobe? What a dirty player.

You were 11 or 12 when that play happened. Give it a rest.


Bringing up Kobe in a JALEN ROSE thread. Im done.

ShweezyBTFO
10-23-2013, 02:28 PM
Bringing up Kobe in a JALEN ROSE thread. Im done.

lol. let's be honest, you hate jalen rose because of an altercation with Kobe. You implicitly brought Kobe into this thread first.



http://24.media.tumblr.com/99d3d74231490d97a631a248b9784d13/tumblr_mqccicFjyG1rsudrjo1_500.gif

jeff_vangundy
10-23-2013, 02:28 PM
It could be argued that, other than sdballer's idol, Jalen Rose is the greatest thing to ever come out of Detriot.













srs.

maybe born like past 1970, but you'd be suprised of many people who were born/raised in detroit before than. detroit was a very wealthy city in the 50s etc...

ScrillaVilla
10-23-2013, 02:29 PM
Strong repost from a month ago

TexasMajor
10-23-2013, 02:32 PM
how am I a troll. Jalen would drop you and me and probably 99% of the misc like a ton of bricks in any kind of physical altercation. growing up super tall, with great athletics genetics in an environment like Detroit (and public school not Cass Tech) makes you one bad man

You are not a good troll at all. Lol.

ShweezyBTFO
10-23-2013, 02:34 PM
maybe born like past 1970, but you'd be suprised of many people who were born/raised in detroit before than. detroit was a very wealthy city in the 50s etc...


lol pls go, anything before 1970 barely counts as real history. brb segregation brb slavery brb no internet

jeff_vangundy
10-23-2013, 02:40 PM
lol pls go, anything before 1970 barely counts as real history. brb segregation brb slavery brb no internet

no segregation in detroit phaggot... underground railroad hub....now it is segregated tho....probably due to riots

ShweezyBTFO
10-23-2013, 02:41 PM
no segregation in detroit phaggot... underground railroad hub....now it is segregated tho....probably due to riots

no internet in detriot, even in 2013.

Future24
10-23-2013, 03:34 PM
Strong repost from a month agoDon't you dare try to disrespect me again.

HoustonMiscer
10-23-2013, 04:05 PM
Holy chit Bill Simmons has aged badly these past few years

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 04:07 PM
Bringing up Kobe in a JALEN ROSE thread. Im done.

Kidding right? If you google "Jalen Rose dirty play" only ONE PLAY ever comes up.

It involves kobe bryant. YOU implicitly brought Kobe up. Rofl

ShweezyBTFO
10-23-2013, 04:09 PM
Kidding right? If you google "Jalen Rose dirty play" only ONE PLAY ever comes up.

It involves kobe bryant. YOU implicitly brought Kobe up. Rofl

is there an echo in here?

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 04:11 PM
is there an echo in here?

What'd I miss, you're crazy if you think I read every post ITT before I post my knowledge.

Yep I see it now. Either way, it was clear the play TexasMajor was talking about. When does he post about something OTHER than Kobe Bryant?


Ah some sdballer eminem jokes I see. Eminem wasn't really from "detroit" he was from Warren or Flint wasn't he? He's from "Detroit" the same way I'm from "Boston"

ShweezyBTFO
10-23-2013, 04:15 PM
What'd I miss, you're crazy if you think I read every post ITT before I post my knowledge.

Yep I see it now. Either way, it was clear the play TexasMajor was talking about. When does he post about something OTHER than Kobe Bryant?


Ah some sdballer eminem jokes I see. Eminem wasn't really from "detroit" he was from Warren or Flint wasn't he? He's from "Detroit" the same way I'm from "Boston"


this Emineducational moment brought to you by Shady Records Ltd.

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 04:20 PM
this Emineducational moment brought to you by Shady Records Ltd.

http://cool-online.ru/images/black-busta-busta-rhymes-eminem-gif-Favim.com-375107.gif

TexasMajor
10-23-2013, 04:43 PM
What'd I miss, you're crazy if you think I read every post ITT before I post my knowledge.

Yep I see it now. Either way, it was clear the play TexasMajor was talking about. When does he post about something OTHER than Kobe Bryant?


Ah some sdballer eminem jokes I see. Eminem wasn't really from "detroit" he was from Warren or Flint wasn't he? He's from "Detroit" the same way I'm from "Boston"


99% of basketball related threads involve you talking about Kobe Bryant. The other 1% youre slobbin on Lebron. This is not debatable.

sdballer5588
10-23-2013, 04:45 PM
99% of basketball related threads involve you talking about Kobe Bryant. The other 1% youre slobbin on Lebron. This is not debatable.

Way to refute what I said. Kidding, obviously.