PDA

View Full Version : So Dez Bryant vs Calvin Johnson is gonna be one hell of a match this Sunday.

MurkinSeason
10-23-2013, 10:02 AM
"I believe I can do whatever he can do,"
-Dez Bryant

"Listen, I like Dez," Burleson said Tuesday. "I think he's one of the best receivers in the game right now. Very talented, fast, big, strong -- he possesses all the tools to possibly be as good as Calvin.

"But he's not Calvin Johnson. No way, no how. Sorry Dez. Keep it real."

Gonna be a back and forth brawl between those two to have the better game. I love the hype.

Before the season started I said Dez was gonna have the better year so far it's looking pretty good. Move over Calvin..

I do like how Burelson is basically saying show us what you can do Dez. You dun goofed brah

MYOFIBRAH
10-23-2013, 10:10 AM
12 rec, 260 yds, 4 TDs

Impurityz
10-23-2013, 10:15 AM
so which one is playing corner?

niknguyen
10-23-2013, 10:17 AM

came in to post this.

naturalKnox4
10-23-2013, 10:19 AM

idk but either one would probably start at CB for the eagles

phillyfreak7
10-23-2013, 10:23 AM
Dez is no Calvin.

Impurityz
10-23-2013, 10:26 AM
idk but either one would probably start at CB for the eagles

16 targets.. 8 catches lol

a #1 wr should go for atleat 200 yards and 2 tds against the eagles

MurkinSeason
10-23-2013, 10:27 AM

Good one bro you know what I mean

You're so clever

niknguyen
10-23-2013, 10:31 AM
16 targets.. 8 catches lol

a #1 wr should go for atleat 200 yards and 2 tds against the eagles

i guess there's no real #1s in the league anymore

therightfulking
10-23-2013, 10:34 AM
Dez Bryant has a better QB throwing to him and he still isn't as good at Calvin

niknguyen
10-23-2013, 10:35 AM
Dez Bryant has a better QB throwing to him and he still isn't as good at Calvin

theres allmost equal....CJ has the advantage in terms of size and the ability to get jump balls and Dez has the advantage in what he can do after the catch. its not THAT big of a gap between the 2

therightfulking
10-23-2013, 10:37 AM
theres allmost equal....CJ has the advantage in terms of size and the ability to get jump balls and Dez has the advantage in what he can do after the catch. its not THAT big of a gap between the 2

Its not, but if tom brady (god please make this happen) was throwing to CJ, the gap would be much wider

dex26
10-23-2013, 10:56 AM
Let the ban bets commence on who will have a better day.

Calvin is finally starting to get somewhat healthy, Calvin about to have the another show for the ages just like he did last time he faced the Cowboys.

This show between Dez and Calvin should be fun. But i'll take Calvin every time.

dex26
10-23-2013, 10:59 AM

Dez is better than Calvin after the catch? Um HOW? Calvin is faster and can break more tackles. He's much more physical than Dez. If Calvin ever has some room to run, he can out run just about everyone in the league.

SM-pCIAg01w

n1e
10-23-2013, 11:03 AM
Lol at anyone who take Dez over Megatron

GooBaaa
10-23-2013, 11:08 AM
Lol at anyone who take Dez over Megatron

This

Boonenator
10-23-2013, 11:09 AM
But what about AJ Green and Calvin Johnson

The_Zodiac
10-23-2013, 11:13 AM
Inb4 TTexasTT

MurkinSeason
10-23-2013, 11:17 AM
per game this season

BRYANT - JOHNSON
Targets -10.0. - 10.2
Receptions -6.0 - 5.5
Yards - 81.3 - 82.0

Johnson has 33 catches for 492 yards and six touchdowns this season, although he missed one game and was limited in another by a knee injury. Bryant has 42 catches for 569 yards and six touchdowns.

5x10
10-23-2013, 11:21 AM
he can out run just about everyone in the league.

SM-pCIAg0doubt it
even in the video you posted, 2 guys caught up to him, only to be sat down

TTexasTT
10-23-2013, 11:25 AM
Dez is the best WR in the NFL. I cant believe that there are still a couple of you guys just hanging on the past.
It is what it is. I like Megatron, and theres nothing wrong with being 2nd best... Though hes falling.

LikeAMachine
10-23-2013, 11:33 AM
Damn, that stiff arm was disgusting. Also this.

Dez isn't pulling this one down. Sorry Dallas homers.

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/10/calvinjohnsontouchdown1.gif

TTexasTT
10-23-2013, 11:37 AM
Damn, that stiff arm was disgusting. Also this.

Also, Dez isn't pulling this one down. Sorry Dallas homers.

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/10/calvinjohnsontouchdown1.gif
Dez woulda got that 11 outta 10 times. However, he doesnt need two. At that point in the game he woulda already had 3 TDs against Pacman and Newman and their woulda been no need for a hail mary.

Strong poverty vert for Megatron there. Looks like hes been lettin P-Diddy do Calvin.

Dezeptacon would put the Bengals to bed by halftime.

ListenHere
10-23-2013, 11:41 AM
Lol @ retards who only check the stat sheet that would take Mr. Garbage Time over Dez Bryant

dex26
10-23-2013, 11:43 AM
Dez woulda got that 11 outta 10 times. However, he doesnt need two. At that point in the game he woulda already had 3 TDs against Pacman and Newman and their woulda been no need for a hail mary.

Strong poverty vert for Megatron there. Looks like hes been lettin P-Diddy do Calvin.

Dez would of tripped over his shoelace and got owned by Nelson, then returned for 6 points because that's what Romo does best.

Impurityz
10-23-2013, 11:44 AM
But what about AJ Green and Calvin Johnson

pls go

alphadodger
10-23-2013, 11:46 AM
Calvin is the better WR but Dez Bryant will have the better game. If CJ had someone like Romo throwing to him the guy would be shattering records.

niknguyen
10-23-2013, 11:49 AM
Why do ppl act like stafford is some garbage qb and all of a sudden say romo is a beast when all the misc does is sht on romo...

5x10
10-23-2013, 11:51 AM
Why do ppl act like stafford is some garbage qb and all of a sudden say romo is a beast when all the misc does is sht on romo...lol, wasgoing to post this

niknguyen
10-23-2013, 11:53 AM
lol, wasgoing to post this

Dont get me wrong, romo >> stafford. And romo is easily a top 8 qb but stafford isnt some scrub

MurkinSeason
10-23-2013, 11:54 AM
p9kvL_ZM_so

Get styled on

MurkinSeason
10-23-2013, 11:56 AM
Why do ppl act like stafford is some garbage qb and all of a sudden say romo is a beast when all the misc does is sht on romo...

It amazes me.

alphadodger
10-23-2013, 12:00 PM

Do you even watch football?

Both are chuckers but Romo is better even with a non existent run game. Fat boy Stafford gets injured too often and at times has terrible footwork/technique.

Although I will give Stafford credit, he has definitely taken a step up this year.

niknguyen
10-23-2013, 12:03 PM
Do you even watch football?

Both are chuckers but Romo is better even with a non existent run game. Fat boy Stafford gets injured too often and at times has terrible footwork/technique.

Although I will give Stafford credit, he has definitely taken a step up this year.

Doesnt mean that stafford is a scrub of any sort.

dex26
10-23-2013, 12:23 PM
Only thing Romo has over Stafford is more weapons to spread the ball around and more choke INTS. I don't see where Romo is the better QB.

Stafford's 2nd WR was a practice squad player last year. Lions need WR help badly, i almost certain that the lions are one of those teams that have called up the browns about Gordon.

5x10
10-23-2013, 12:24 PM
Only thing Romo has over Stafford is more weapons to spread the ball around and more choke INTS. I don't see where Romo is the better QB.

Stafford's 2nd WR was a practice squad player last year. Lions need WR help badly, i almost certain that the lions are one of those teams that have called up the browns about Gordon.see what romo did with Laurent Robinson?

Zylantypic
10-23-2013, 01:05 PM

Lulz, Dez put up a combined 58 yards against TWO of the worst defenses in the NFL this year (Giants and Redskins) and he played the entire game against both of them. He doesn't dominate games like you said at all.

5x10
10-23-2013, 01:10 PM
Lulz, Dez put up a combined 58 yards against TWO of the worst defenses in the NFL this year (Giants and Redskins) and he played the entire game against both of them. He doesn't dominate games like you said at all.he raped Brandon flowers in the kc game
Also raped in the broncos game

But physically, he can't compare to johnson

Beliedat
10-23-2013, 01:12 PM
Common knowledge: Megatron>DT>Dez

TTexasTT
10-23-2013, 01:13 PM
Lulz, Dez put up a combined 58 yards against TWO of the worst defenses in the NFL this year (Giants and Redskins) and he played the entire game against both of them. He doesn't dominate games like you said at all.
Youve been of ignore for about a week and already about to go back with the Trolls.

But he went against two undefeated teams. One being the best defensive team in the NFL and had 300 yards and 3 tds.
Both of those awful teams lost to Dallas and it had a good bit to do with the double and triple coverages that had to be dedicated to Bryant. You know all this.

Now go cherry pick some more stats.

Common knowledge: Megatron>DT>Dez
lol

Zylantypic
10-23-2013, 01:14 PM
he raped Brandon flowers in the kc game
Also raped in the broncos game

But physically, he can't compare to johnson
That's not my point, he acted like Dez would have raped a secondary much better than what the Giants and Redskins put out on the field, which obviously isn't true. Dez is a great receiver, but he can't dominate at will. Any receiver can be shut down when double/tripled team, except Moss/Rice/Calvin/T.O in their primes.

Zylantypic
10-23-2013, 01:18 PM
Youve been of ignore for about a week and already about to go back with the Trolls.

But he went against two undefeated teams. One being the best defensive team in the NFL and had 300 yards and 3 tds.
Both of those awful teams lost to Dallas and it had a good bit to do with the double and triple coverages that had to be dedicated to Bryant. You know all this.

Now go cherry pick some more stats.

lol
F*cking lol, as if I care if I'm on ignore from THE biggest troll/homer on these boards. The Broncos have a terrible defense, just like the Giants and Redskins, so that domination wasn't a surprise. Brb I'm cherry picking stats when you said Dez would have raped a top 10 pass defense..and he can't even rape bottom 5 defenses like the Skins and Giants.

By the way, Dez being doubled by the Giants had nothing to do with the Cowboys winning. Flukey turnovers did.

Twon91
10-23-2013, 01:19 PM

Came in to post this.

5x10
10-23-2013, 01:20 PM
That's not my point, he acted like Dez would have raped a secondary much better than what the Giants and Redskins put out on the field, which obviously isn't true. Dez is a great receiver, but he can't dominate at will. Any receiver can be shut down when double/tripled team, except Moss/Rice/Calvin/T.O in their primes.my point is that he raped secondary's that are better than the giants and redskins, kc

TTexasTT
10-23-2013, 01:23 PM
my point is that he raped secondary's that are better than the giants and redskins, kc
Dont bother.
That dude follow you around the sports misc quoting every post saying that Romo chokes, Dez Sucks, Cowboys are terrible.
Thankfully Eli is sucking at a alltime high. Because he will bring up Elis elite status at every corner.
Its much easier to put him on ignore.... With those two australian dumbasses.

Zylantypic
10-23-2013, 01:23 PM
my point is that he raped secondary's that are better than the giants and redskins, kc
That's because KC left Flowers on his own because they had confidence in him. Dez gets doubled in that game by that elite secondary and he doesn't do sh!t. My point is Calvin can still dominate when double/triple teamed if he's healthy.

And as I said before, the Broncos have a poverty secondary. They're ranked DEAD LAST in the league. Oh wait I just checked your sig, ''Dallas Cowboys''. It's definitely time to stop responding to you homers.

^TT, yeah don't respond to my posts when proven wrong..10/10 troll.

5x10
10-23-2013, 01:34 PM
Romo doesn't throw into double coverage and its dez's fault

SpiderSense
10-23-2013, 01:36 PM
Any receiver can be shut down when double/tripled team, except Moss/Rice/Calvin/T.O in their primes.

Dude you're making it like the QB throwing to his WR in triple coverage is normal for any of them.

As if the QB is throwing to them in triple coverage every single throw, when the reality is it happens once every few game at most.

Dez can easily beat a double team, Calvin can easily beat a double team, Calvin can beat a triple team once in a huge while.

I wouldn't completely hinge the 'who's the better WR' argument on who can beat triple teams twice a season.

Zylantypic
10-23-2013, 01:42 PM
Dude you're making it like the QB throwing to his WR in triple coverage is normal for any of them.

As if the QB is throwing to them in triple coverage every single throw, when the reality is it happens once every few game at most.

Dez can easily beat a double team, Calvin can easily beat a double team, Calvin can beat a triple team once in a huge while.

I wouldn't completely hinge the 'who's the better WR' argument on who can beat triple teams twice a season.
Dez can't ''easily'' beat a double team, especially AT WILL like that idiot TTexasTT was acting like he could. Where are you getting this from?

I would take 1900+ yards with everybody shifting coverage your way when you're the only receiving option on your team (they had no RB, no TE and no #2 WR to account for last year) as a clear indicator of ''who the better WR is''. Calvin is hurt this year, nagging injuries left and right.

J2BDifferent
10-23-2013, 01:46 PM
Megaton > Dez

And it's not even close

MurkinSeason
10-23-2013, 01:51 PM
Giants fans just hate and hate and hate and hate

TTexasTT
10-23-2013, 01:52 PM
Giants fan just hate and hate and hate and hate
Theyve got a valid excuse to hate this year. I can only imagine.

dex26
10-23-2013, 01:53 PM
I lol'd

http://1o983vok8t81oeev33de64c8nq.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/texts.jpeg

MurkinSeason
10-23-2013, 01:56 PM
I lol'd

http://1o983vok8t81oeev33de64c8nq.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/texts.jpeg

Gets into a tiny altercation.

Means he beat his mom.

Chairman7w
10-23-2013, 02:03 PM
I don't see where Romo is the better QB.

Not sure if SRS.

Romo

Cmp% 65%
Yds/y 3,468
TD/y 24
Int/y 12
QBR 96.1

Stafford
Cmp% 60%
Yds/y 2,987
TD/y 19
Int/y 11.6
QBR 84.5

datnikkadee
10-23-2013, 02:04 PM
only way to find out, they both play CB and WR

Babyframes
10-23-2013, 02:05 PM
ITT: Suddenly Stafford is a bottom 10 QB. Sports misc gon sport

EastCoastNiner
10-23-2013, 02:05 PM

What's your point with this?

Megatron had 106 yards TOTAL against het Browns, Vikings, and Bears. Two of those defenses are statistically in the bottom six in passing yards allowed.

Now, that brings up another point. When Megatron goes up against elite CB's, he often times gets shut down......yes, shut down. In the past few seasons, Sherman, Tilman, Jennings, and Flowers have made him their personal bitch. What does it say when your best offensive weapon can't produce against the elite CB's in the NFL? Check out his games against the Bears in the past three seasons, and it's UGLY!

I'm not saying he's not an amazing WR, but if you're going to knock Dez for not performing against poor defenses, then there needs to be something said when Megatron doesn't show up when the tough gets going.

Zylantypic
10-23-2013, 02:09 PM

Megatron had 106 yards TOTAL against het Browns, Vikings, and Bears. Two of those defenses are statistically in the bottom six in passing yards allowed.

Now, that brings up another point. When Megatron goes up against elite CB's, he often times gets shut down......yes, shut down. In the past few seasons, Sherman, Tilman, Jennings, and Flowers have made him their personal bitch. What does it say when your best offensive weapon can't produce against the elite CB's in the NFL? Check out his games against the Bears in the past three seasons, and it's UGLY!

I'm not saying he's not an amazing WR, but if you're going to knock Dez for not performing against poor defenses, then there needs to be something said when Megatron doesn't show up when the tough gets going.
I already stated that Megatron has been BADLY nicked up this year and only played to be a decoy, because even if he doesn't dominate he helps Stafford go from a 75 QBR to a 90+ QBR. Calvin does not get shut down 1 on 1 if healthy lol.

dex26
10-23-2013, 02:16 PM
Not sure if SRS.

Romo

Cmp% 65%
Yds/y 3,468
TD/y 24
Int/y 12
QBR 96.1

Stafford
Cmp% 60%
Yds/y 2,987
TD/y 19
Int/y 11.6
QBR 84.5

Way too early to be judging Romo's career with Stafford's. Stafford inherited the only team to go 0-16. Those 1st two years were not good at all. After that he has averaged 5k yards a season and don't doubt he does it again. With 30-35 tds.

Also look at how these qbs perform on the money down. Stats for 3rd down.

Stafford (109.7 rating): Completing 58.2 percent passing for 641 yards, 6 TDs and 0 INTs.

Romo (67.9 rating): Completing 55.7 percent passing for 423 yards, 2 TDs and 3 INTs.

Stafford has improved every year and has continued to show it this year. Give him some time, he will be in the elite category soon enough.

dex26
10-23-2013, 02:29 PM

Vs the Browns he wasn't healthy. Vs the bears and vikings is just a case of Stafford spreading the ball around. Calvin got his but Reggie Bush just stole the show in those 2 games.

Calvin also did get hurt in that bears game.

Jennings rarely ever faces Calvin, that usually goes to Tillman. Tillman is the only CB i've seen that gives Calvin trouble, but it's not because it's single coverage. In that defense Tillman always has help. But i've seen Calvin dominate Tillman in the endzone.

And Flowers? Only game i remember the lions playing the Chiefs recently was when the lions dominated them in 2011. Calvin had 2 TDs in that game and Lions won 48-3. Flowers was a non factor.

Out of all those guys you mentioned, none of them have gone single coverage on Calvin.

Only person i have seen go with single coverage on Calvin was Champ Bailey. It didn't end well for Champ.

Zylantypic
10-23-2013, 02:33 PM
Vs the Browns he wasn't healthy. Vs the bears and vikings is just a case of Stafford spreading the ball around. Calvin got his but Reggie Bush just stole the show in those 2 games.

Calvin also did get hurt in that bears game.

Jennings rarely ever faces Calvin, that usually goes to Tillman. Tillman is the only CB i've seen that gives Calvin trouble, but it's not because it's single coverage. In that defense Tillman always has help. But i've seen Calvin dominate Tillman in the endzone.

And Flowers? Only game i remember the lions playing the Chiefs recently was when the lions dominated them in 2011. Calvin had 2 TDs in that game and Lions won 48-3. Flowers was a non factor.

Out of all those guys you mentioned, none of them have gone single coverage on Calvin.

Only person i have seen go with single coverage on Calvin was Champ Bailey. It didn't end well for Champ.
Pretty much this. When Calvin is healthy, nobody shuts him down 1 on 1. I bet ECN just boxscore checked those games and assumed that their #1 was on him single coverage all day and had no help.

EastCoastNiner
10-23-2013, 02:47 PM
Pretty much this. When Calvin is healthy, nobody shuts him down 1 on 1. I bet ECN just boxscore checked those games and assumed that their #1 was on him single coverage all day and had no help.

Nope, he has struggled mightily against the Bears for the past three years. This isn't a case of one poor game, it's a case of being completely shut down by an elite secondary.

I'm going to go back to the 2010 season and list the teams with very good/elite CB's he's gone up against and how he performed.

2010:

Bears: 4 receptions and 45 yards.
Packers: 6 receptions, 86 yards, 2 TD's.
Jets: 1 reception, 13 yards.
Bears: 3 receptions, 66 yards, 1 TD.
Packers: 1 reception, 44 yards.

2011:

Chiefs: 3 receptions, 29 yards, 2 TD's.
Bears: 5 receptions, 130 yards, 1 TD.
Bears: 7 receptions, 81 yards.
Packers: 4 receptions, 41 yards.

2012:

Bears: 3 receptions, 34 yards
Seahawks: 3 receptions, 46 yards
Bears: 5 receptions, 72 yards

2013:

Bears: 4 receptions, 44 yards, 1 TD

So, yes, the Bears DO shut his ass down almost every time Tillman (obviously you can't read)/Jennings match-up with him. He has struggled against the truly elite CB's in the NFL, and there's no denying that.

Chairman7w
10-23-2013, 02:52 PM
LOL So you discount the other 13 TDs Romo has thrown because they didn't come on 3rd down? Pfffftttt. That's ridiculous. Breaking their season stats by down is worthless, it means nothing. Who cares if he's only thrown 2 TDs on 3rd down if he's thrown 13 on the other downs? LOL

I'm not saying Stafford's garbage or anything, he's a good young QB. May even turn out to be a HoF'er. But to say "I don't see where Romo is the better QB" is folly. By every measurable standard, he is better.

It would be more sensible to say, "I think Stafford will turn out to be a better QB." That would be fine.

Way too early to be judging Romo's career with Stafford's. Stafford inherited the only team to go 0-16. Those 1st two years were not good at all. After that he has averaged 5k yards a season and don't doubt he does it again. With 30-35 tds.

Also look at how these qbs perform on the money down. Stats for 3rd down.

Stafford (109.7 rating): Completing 58.2 percent passing for 641 yards, 6 TDs and 0 INTs.

Romo (67.9 rating): Completing 55.7 percent passing for 423 yards, 2 TDs and 3 INTs.

Stafford has improved every year and has continued to show it this year. Give him some time, he will be in the elite category soon enough.

dex26
10-23-2013, 02:57 PM
Nope, he has struggled mightily against the Bears for the past three years. This isn't a case of one poor game, it's a case of being completely shut down by an elite secondary.

I'm going to go back to the 2010 season and list the teams with very good/elite CB's he's gone up against and how he performed.

2010:

Bears: 4 receptions and 45 yards.
Packers: 6 receptions, 86 yards, 2 TD's.
Jets: 1 reception, 13 yards.
Bears: 3 receptions, 66 yards, 1 TD.
Packers: 1 reception, 44 yards.

2011:

Chiefs: 3 receptions, 29 yards, 2 TD's.
Bears: 5 receptions, 130 yards, 1 TD.
Bears: 7 receptions, 81 yards.
Packers: 4 receptions, 41 yards.

2012:

Bears: 3 receptions, 34 yards
Seahawks: 3 receptions, 46 yards
Bears: 5 receptions, 72 yards

2013:

Bears: 4 receptions, 44 yards, 1 TD

So, yes, the Bears DO shut his ass down almost every time Tillman (obviously you can't read)/Jennings match-up with him. He has struggled against the truly elite CB's in the NFL, and there's no denying that.

Very clear you haven't watched Calvin play at all, much less seen those games you are mentioning.

2010, Stafford was injured and Lions had almost no talent on that team.

Let me guess, next you are going to go back to college and look at game stats to see that Paul Oliver shut down Calvin in college with a WR at QB.

EastCoastNiner
10-23-2013, 02:59 PM
Very clear you haven't watched Calvin play at all, much less seen those games you are mentioning.

2010, Stafford was injured and Lions had almost no talent on that team.

Let me guess, next you are going to go back to college and look at game stats to see that Paul Oliver shut down Calvin in college with a WR at QB.

It's very clear you're in denial and doesn't like facts.

It's not a coincidence or a once in a blue moon situation that he has CONSISTENTLY struggled against the Bears. Oh, he must have been injured all of those games, right? Nope, he was just owned by the Bears secondary. It's not a big deal, it happens to many elite WR's, but Megatron has been shut down by many of the elite CB's.

Kv492
10-23-2013, 03:57 PM
Dez is better than Calvin after the catch? Um HOW? Calvin is faster and can break more tackles. He's much more physical than Dez. If Calvin ever has some room to run, he can out run just about everyone in the league.

SM-pCIAg01w

Not knocking CJ but that td was against scrubs

Mj-drewfan32
10-23-2013, 04:11 PM
What about Brandon Marshall? not even a bears fan but hes gotta be up there when it comes to the elite wrs. I would even go so far to say Marshall>Dez.

MurkinSeason
10-23-2013, 04:53 PM
What about Brandon Marshall? not even a bears fan but hes gotta be up there when it comes to the elite wrs. I would even go so far to say Marshall>Dez.

Come on son

dex26
10-26-2013, 06:54 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-around-the-league/0ap2000000269522/Dez-or-Megatron

Impurityz
10-26-2013, 07:37 AM

agreed

http://www.juanelway.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Marshall-Shoves-Bigby.gif

5x10
10-26-2013, 07:43 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-around-the-league/0ap2000000269522/Dez-or-Megatroncj is better and Dallas wins the game

Beliedat
10-26-2013, 08:33 AM
lol
Srry bro Dez isn't even the best #88 taken in the first round of his draft.

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2012/1230/20121230_062534_demaryius-thomas-broncos.gif

http://thenosebleeds.nextimpulsemedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/2013-09-29-18_23_35.gif
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1195839/DTTD.gif
http://www.juanelway.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Demaryius-Thomas-GIF.gif
http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/d-thomas-1-hand-10-7-12.gif
http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/d-thomas-1-hand2-10-7-12.gif

lee4
10-26-2013, 09:28 AM
isn't CJ still bouncing back from injury? if so, hardly comparable material.

however, even if Megatron IS still less than 100%...he'll still beat an angry, motivated, and 110% Dez this Sunday. :D

frezKo
10-26-2013, 09:37 AM

but op is a cowboys fan. bandwagon of pce

MurkinSeason
10-27-2013, 12:59 PM
Hnnnnnnnggg

Zylantypic
10-27-2013, 01:10 PM
Lol'ing hard at all the retards ITT.

aestheticsGSF
10-27-2013, 01:15 PM
De got embarrased lmao. Calvin showed he on dat jerry rice level fuarkk

EastCoastNiner
10-27-2013, 01:17 PM
Oh lawwwddd.

Onita
10-27-2013, 01:18 PM
De got embarrased lmao. Calvin showed he on dat jerry rice level fuarkk

2 TD's and a win. I'd take that

edit maybe win

dex26
10-27-2013, 01:19 PM
Yep, Calvin is on another level than everyone else. It's not close either.

Antonio519
10-27-2013, 01:24 PM

edit maybe win

lol'd at edit to maybe a win

14 receptions 329 yards....no one is close

Zylantypic
10-27-2013, 01:32 PM
Just lol. Calvin is in a league of his own.

Impurityz
10-27-2013, 01:33 PM
Just lol. Calvin is in a league of his own.

this.

its calvin then everyone else

AirCanada
10-27-2013, 01:34 PM
Dez is the best WR in the NFL. I cant believe that there are still a couple of you guys just hanging on the past.
It is what it is. I like Megatron, and theres nothing wrong with being 2nd best... Though hes falling.

http://expresswithgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Eddie-Murphy.gif

MurkinSeason
10-27-2013, 01:34 PM
Well that sucks

alphadodger
10-27-2013, 01:35 PM
OP....never...and I mean never.....

compare Megatron to that poverty wideout dez bryant

Phil9
10-27-2013, 01:36 PM

edit maybe win

Oh lawdy...

Zylantypic
10-27-2013, 01:36 PM
http://expresswithgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Eddie-Murphy.gif
He's the worst poster on the Sports misc srs lol.

jamesbwbevis
10-27-2013, 01:37 PM

compare Megatron to anyone

fixed

adm1986
10-27-2013, 01:38 PM

compare Megatron to that poverty wideout dez bryant

This

Babyframes
10-27-2013, 01:38 PM
Oh lawwwddd.

Lmfaooooooooooooo... So, what's your opinion now?

EastCoastNiner
10-27-2013, 01:40 PM
Lmfaooooooooooooo... So, what's your opinion now?

Opinion about what? About Megatron struggling against he Bears and some of the true elite CB's? My opinion is still the same in that regard as it's a FACT he struggles against Tilman/Jennings and some of the elite CB's.

Zylantypic
10-27-2013, 01:44 PM
Opinion about what? About Megatron struggling against he Bears and some of the true elite CB's? My opinion is still the same in that regard as it's a FACT he struggles against Tilman/Jennings and some of the elite CB's.
Can you stop saying he struggles against elite CBs? You can't say that unless those CBs stay on an island like Nnmadi and Revis used to. They don't. No corner shuts down CJ 1 on 1. Guys always get help vs CJ. Plus he's been an entirely different receiver since last year.

Calvin, when healthy (which he wasn't the first 6 games this season) is unstoppable. Literally. Dez is not.

Spitfire92
10-27-2013, 01:46 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2013/10/27/2013-10-2712_26_20.gif

jassako
10-27-2013, 01:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ym1sWx1.png

EastCoastNiner
10-27-2013, 01:53 PM
Can you stop saying he struggles against elite CBs? You can't say that unless those CBs stay on an island like Nnmadi and Revis used to. They don't. No corner shuts down CJ 1 on 1. Guys always get help vs CJ. Plus he's been an entirely different receiver since last year.

Calvin, when healthy (which he wasn't the first 6 games this season) is unstoppable. Literally. Dez is not.

Oh, tell me more about how Sherman, Revis, Woodson, and Tilman don't play him man on man. They do, and he's struggled against him. I'm not here saying he's not the best WR. I'm saying that it's stupid to show statistics and games where Dez has performed poorly while completely ignoring that when Megatron goes up against the true elite CB's, he's struggled often times. I'm not even saying Dez hasn't struggled against certain CB's as well, but denying that Megatron has is just flat out wrong.

TTexasTT
10-27-2013, 01:54 PM
Megatron with 1TD and 2 Fumbles.

Dez has really pulled away in the race. Those yards mean nothing when they make Bryant stop when he reaches the goaline

aestheticsGSF
10-27-2013, 01:55 PM
Lol shut up guys stop trollin. Calvin best ever :') and got the win in clutch time. Damn he's getting all the girls tonight

jollytheboss
10-27-2013, 02:18 PM
Dez is a great receiver, but Romo is always forcing the ball to his bro Witten. His first TD catch was pretty sick today.

aEB9QWPTPQM

dex26
10-27-2013, 02:21 PM
Oh, tell me more about how Sherman, Revis, Woodson, and Tilman don't play him man on man. They do, and he's struggled against him. I'm not here saying he's not the best WR. I'm saying that it's stupid to show statistics and games where Dez has performed poorly while completely ignoring that when Megatron goes up against the true elite CB's, he's struggled often times. I'm not even saying Dez hasn't struggled against certain CB's as well, but denying that Megatron has is just flat out wrong.

None of those guys have played Calvin in single coverage. Cowboys tried to run some single coverage on him today and failed badly.

Calvin was inches away from having 3 tds today. Tackled at the 1, 2 times today. Game of inches.

phillyfreak7
10-27-2013, 02:23 PM
Dez is no Calvin.

In.

TTexasTT
10-27-2013, 02:26 PM
Damn. Calvin will just hand you the ball if he thinks hes gonna get hit. Happened twice today.
All them yards and ONE TD?

lol No thanks
Dez with 2TDs and 0 tunrovers.

MMIS90
10-27-2013, 02:33 PM
Damn. Calvin will just hand you the ball if he thinks hes gonna get hit. Happened twice today.

lol No thanks

and dez crying on the sideline and a loss.. ill take the win. lol at dallas being .500

feardafronfz3
10-27-2013, 02:34 PM

lol No thanks
goddamn, your trolling knows no limits

MurkinSeason
10-27-2013, 02:35 PM
and dez crying on the sideline and a loss.. ill take the win. lol at dallas being .500

Every once and awhile Detroit fans gotta come out of no where.

TTexasTT
10-27-2013, 02:38 PM
Every once and awhile Detroit fans gotta come out of no where.
Just for lolz what Detriots record since theyve been in the NFL?

nauTikz
10-27-2013, 03:08 PM
Just for lolz what Detriots record since theyve been in the NFL?

Oh.... Old stuff?

Sure you wanna bring up history? Stong fuking idiot...

strong hypocrite.

dex26
11-02-2013, 06:54 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BX60Yc7CEAEk6wA.jpg:large