PDA

View Full Version : Why Are People Sleeping On The Bulls?

SouthofHeaven6
10-23-2013, 09:11 AM
They finally have the SG they've always wanted in Jimmy butler - guy plays great defense, rebounds, is a very good shooter and a good scorer

Bulls entire starting lineup now is all double digit scoring guys. This is a 60 win team IMO

homicidal_misc
10-23-2013, 09:13 AM
and D Rose will be exposed as a top 2 player by season's end. Nikkas don't know what's coming to them. If they stay healthy they will win the championship. They are just too rock ****ing solid and too stout on D.

niknguyen
10-23-2013, 09:13 AM
Idt anyone is sleeping on them. Everyone has them top 3 in the EC. I have them 2nd best behind miami.

dankydank
10-23-2013, 09:15 AM
they don't have a good bench anymore and half the starting roster will be in crutches by the time playoffs come because of Thibodeau

Psyren
10-23-2013, 09:17 AM
No one is sleeping on them. People ARE overrating the Pacers and Nets tho, they aren't elite teams.

KG & Pierce won't elevate those bums who lost to Chicago's B team to where they can contend with Miami. As for Indiana I don't think George will have an alpha dog mindset with Granger back with his personality. Team will most likely regress and try to deal Granger.

Cannonsex
10-23-2013, 09:18 AM
3 years ago an inexperienced Heat team wiped these guys out. Now they have a rusty Derrick Rose whose knee is already breaking down after a couple of games and a coach that is constantly fighting with management. Yeah bulls have no chance in hell coming out alive in the eastern conference.

niknguyen
10-23-2013, 09:19 AM
No one is sleeping on them. People ARE overrating the Pacers and Nets tho, they aren't elite teams.

KG & Pierce won't elevate those bums who lost to Chicago's B team to where they can contend with Miami. As for Indiana I don't think George will have an alpha dog mindset with Granger back with his personality. Team will most likely regress and try to deal Granger.

I completely agree about nets. Not sure how they think they're so much better with kg and pp. They're fossils and a shell of themselves.

Indy is hard to say tbh. Pg wasnt great offensively last season. It was defensively that he made a big difference.

ACSZZ1988
10-23-2013, 09:19 AM
No one is sleeping on them they're going to be tuff

homicidal_misc
10-23-2013, 09:20 AM
3 years ago an inexperienced Heat team wiped these guys out. Now they have a rusty Derrick Rose whose knee is already breaking down after a couple of games and a coach that is constantly fighting with management. Yeah bulls have no chance in hell coming out alive in the eastern conference.
lol if this is a rusty derrick rose I can't wait til the playoffs. lol at wiped out in close games 3 years ago. 3 years ago LeBron was still a laughing stock. You gon learn boy.

PureCardio
10-23-2013, 09:21 AM

In addition, guys like Boozer and Deng appear to be trending in the wrong direction. I knew this thread was going to be about Butler, and it's a joke. He's a three and D guy, that's it.

BrianDobson
10-23-2013, 09:22 AM
they don't have a good bench anymore and half the starting roster will be in crutches by the time playoffs come because of Thibodeau

pretty much this. Thibs doesn't know how to properly "lose" games. He plays his starters and makes them play full throttle while they're down by 20 with 3 min left. Miami is winning the east anyways so it doesn't really matter. Heck, the Pacers will knock the Bulls out if they play in the playoffs.

niknguyen
10-23-2013, 09:24 AM
lol if this is a rusty derrick rose I can't wait til the playoffs. lol at wiped out in close games 3 years ago. 3 years ago LeBron was still a laughing stock. You gon learn boy.

That's completely the point...lbj was a laughing stock three years ago. Now hes CLEARLY the best player in the game. And defending two time finals mvp.

L0lJ0ker3
10-23-2013, 09:26 AM
Smh let the guys in this thread continue to sleep on the Bulls. It'll be more hilarious when they are shocked. I doubt they really even watch basketball tbh

Lol at no bench
Lol at Rusty D Rose
Lol at Buckets being only 3 & D
Just lol

bzman
10-23-2013, 09:28 AM
lol sleeping on them? Pretty sure most sport books have them in top 5 easily to win Championship

But yeh theyre gonna be good

HoustonMiscer
10-23-2013, 09:39 AM
OP who is sleeping on the Bulls? They are a very good team and I can see them getting to the Finals if Rose plays at very high level for them in the playoffs.

PureCardio
10-23-2013, 09:57 AM

Laughing stock. .. u wot? What does that make Rose that year?

ToPHeR35
10-23-2013, 10:07 AM

LOL wut?

Based on D Rose's pre-season play what makes you think he's "rusty" other than the fact that you didn't watch any pre-season?

Antonio519
10-23-2013, 10:13 AM

do you even nba?

ThatKindaGuy
10-23-2013, 10:23 AM
I think almost everyone has the East at:

#1 Miami
#2-4 Pacers/Bulls/Brooklyn

Just the order is still up for debate, but I think Pacers and Bulls are closer to the Heat than Brooklyn will be. I'm very excited for this season and think the Bulls will do exceptionally well. EC may finally be somewhat competitive.

therightfulking
10-23-2013, 10:28 AM
Definitely have the potential to be the 2nd best in the east

can't wait for the opener on tuesday against the heat

homicidal_misc
10-23-2013, 10:29 AM
Laughing stock. .. u wot? What does that make Rose that year?
the youngest MVP ever who didn't need another top 5 player to form a big 3 and look like a ****ing clown flopping his way to a finals loss.

Ivan7x
10-23-2013, 10:29 AM
nobody should be sleeping on the bulls unless youre a potato

FUUUARK 1st game of the season is gonna be good

therightfulking
10-23-2013, 10:49 AM
nobody should be sleeping on the bulls unless youre a potato

FUUUARK 1st game of the season is gonna be good

Heat vs Bulls opener is going to be the only relevant NBA game in 2013

RonnieRockstar
10-23-2013, 12:11 PM
and D Rose will be exposed as a top 2 player by season's end. Nikkas don't know what's coming to them. If they stay healthy they will win the championship. They are just too rock ****ing solid and too stout on D.

Rose WILL NOT BE a "TOP 2" player by the end of the season, and if he's is who’s the other? LeBron. Rose is coming back off a MAJOR injury. As for "We (Heat) fans are gonna learn" We've heard that before, EVERY SEASON. It's nothing we're not used to, the Bulls will make the playoffs this year but all this "they have a shot at the championship" is BS. They have no shot at a championship, no one does. They exceptions are Indiana, San Antonio, if the Knicks can get their sh*t together them, and Brooklyn is big question mark right now. Houston is another contender like the Bulls, some key players but not much of a bench.

Now you have (my team) Miami, their roster

PG-Mario Chalmers
SG-Dwyane Wade
SF- LeBron James
PF-Chris Bosh
C-Chris Andersen

Bench:
Shane Battier
Ray Allen
Greg Oden
Rashard Lewis
Norris Cole
James Jones

That is the core of the team. NO OTHER TEAM has that much talent on their roster. Hell, their bench could be another team’s starter! I’m just saying as a fan of the NBA, logically there is NO ONE to contend with them. Since MJ left the Bulls they haven’t done anything worth mentioning. In the time D-Rose was out LBJ and company won two titles, and he got two NBA FINALS MVP's, the only difference between when Rose was injured and now.... is this year they'll win a third WITH D-Rose playing.

Mark my words brah,

M I A M I H E A T 2 0 1 4 N B A C H A M P I O N S

gsxtreme1987
10-23-2013, 12:28 PM
Rose WILL NOT BE a "TOP 2" player by the end of the season, and if he's is whos the other? LeBron. Rose is coming back off a MAJOR injury. As for "We (Heat) fans are gonna learn" We've heard that before, EVERY SEASON. It nothing we're not used to, the Bulls will make the playoffs this year but all this "they have a shot at the championship" is BS. They have no shot at a championship, no one does. They exceptions are Indiana, San Antonio, if the Knicks can get their sh*t together them, and Brooklyn is big question mark right now. Houston is another contender like the Bulls, some key players but not much of a bench.

PG-Mario Chalmers
SG-Dwyane Wade
SF- LeBron James
PF-Chris Bosh
C-Chris Andersen

Bench:
Shane Battier
Ray Allen
Greg Oden
Rashard Lewis
Norris Cole
James Jones

Those are the core of the team NO OTHER TEAM has that much talent on their roster. Hell, their bench could be another teams starters! Im just saying as a fan of the NBA, logically there is NO ONE to contend with them. Since MJ left the Bulls they havent dont anything worth mentioning. In the time D-Rose was out LBJ and comp. won two titles, the only diffrence is this year they'll win a third WITH D-Rose playing.

Mark my words brah,

M I A M I H E A T 2 0 1 4 N B A C H A M P I O N SS

Strong.

Antonio519
10-23-2013, 12:37 PM
Rose WILL NOT BE a "TOP 2" player by the end of the season, and if he's is whos the other? LeBron. Rose is coming back off a MAJOR injury. As for "We (Heat) fans are gonna learn" We've heard that before, EVERY SEASON. It nothing we're not used to, the Bulls will make the playoffs this year but all this "they have a shot at the championship" is BS. They have no shot at a championship, no one does. They exceptions are Indiana, San Antonio, if the Knicks can get their sh*t together them, and Brooklyn is big question mark right now. Houston is another contender like the Bulls, some key players but not much of a bench.

PG-Mario Chalmers
SG-Dwyane Wade
SF- LeBron James
PF-Chris Bosh
C-Chris Andersen

Bench:
Shane Battier
Ray Allen
Greg Oden
Rashard Lewis
Norris Cole
James Jones

Those are the core of the team NO OTHER TEAM has that much talent on their roster. Hell, their bench could be another teams starters! Im just saying as a fan of the NBA, logically there is NO ONE to contend with them. Since MJ left the Bulls they havent dont anything worth mentioning. In the time D-Rose was out LBJ and comp. won two titles, the only diffrence is this year they'll win a third WITH D-Rose playing.

Mark my words brah,

M I A M I H E A T 2 0 1 4 N B A C H A M P I O N SS

Dallas Cowboys-Miami Heat-LA Clippers-NY Yankees-Texas Rangers

isthisreallife

I like how you have to point out that you're a heat fan multiple times in your post...fukin lulz

nvrstopworking
10-23-2013, 12:43 PM
the youngest MVP ever who didn't need another top 5 player to form a big 3 and look like a ****ing clown flopping his way to a finals loss.

Serious question here.... If Rose CAN'T lead the Bulls to a title (or at least a Finals) in the next 5 years or so would you look down on him if he got some "top 10" help?

Do people really look down on KG for leaving Minny (waiving his no trade clause)?

RonnieRockstar
10-23-2013, 12:46 PM

Does this make D-Rose the "Youngest MVP ever to sit out the playoff's when he was cleared to play by team doctors last year?"

RonnieRockstar
10-23-2013, 12:48 PM
Dallas Cowboys-Miami Heat-LA Clippers-NY Yankees-Texas Rangers

isthisreallife

I like how you have to point out that you're a heat fan multiple times in your post...fukin lulz

I like how you point out my teams, and the fact I repeated that "I am a Heat fan mutiple times"

-Chicago Crew-

^Wait, that explains it.

Fist-Of-Freedom
10-23-2013, 01:07 PM
pretty much this. Thibs doesn't know how to properly "lose" games. He plays his starters and makes them play full throttle while they're down by 20 with 3 min left. Miami is winning the east anyways so it doesn't really matter. Heck, the Pacers will knock the Bulls out if they play in the playoffs.

rofl

cant wait to bump these responses in this thread when bulls are in the eastern finals with the Heat. just lol.

gotrice33
10-23-2013, 01:22 PM
who is sleeping on them? lol. da bulls are predicted to be top 5 this year... we gon win it all baby

dtbrehm
10-23-2013, 01:30 PM
Consensus top 3 in the East, not sure how you think people are sleeping on them.