PDA

View Full Version : Child rape, Paid abortions, Pay for play....

Mafiafolife77
10-22-2013, 08:30 PM
Oh hai there!!!

You remember that enormous child sex abuse scandal that happened at Penn State?
What about the paid abortions, yacht parties, millions of dollars in benefits and MUCH more that happened at Miami?
And who could forget Alabama's boosters paying their players and recruits?

One would think that these sort of violations would warrant some of the most severe sanctions ever from the NCAA right?

Now let's look at USC, who received the 2nd worst sanctions ever and who was punished more severely than all of the aforementioned programs:

An ex-felon turned street agent with no affiliation to USC paid Reggie Bush's family money to entice him to leave USC for the NFL. USC was punished because they "should have known" that Reggie Bush was receiving said benefits. Ironically Paul Dee, the former AD at Miami that presided over arguably the most egregious NCAA violations in CFB history, was the chairman of the committee that handed USC these sanctions.

My reaction:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rwro8doozUw/T755eP-AslI/AAAAAAAABPU/nCWLy9hg7Dg/s1600/triple-h-angry.gif

in b4 u mad/butthurt/etc.
in b4 Calhexas and other $EC trolls
in b4 USC should have cooperated with the corrupt @ssholes at the NCAA
in b4 phaggots

Big_Pete1000
10-22-2013, 08:34 PM
OSU fan checkin in

yes i'm mad

jross2021
10-22-2013, 08:36 PM
I didnt follow USC. But there is no benefit to severely punishing miami. That fact that they have less scholarships now is a joke as is.

All new coaching staff.
All new players.
New AD

Said this in another thread, punishing Miami NOW is like sending a child to prison because their dad killed someone then died before being prosecuted.

Im livid that they got any punishment, srs.

Ban every player and coach and ad involved but all this does is give less athletes an opportunity at a free education, punish a coach that was at temple during this and the self-imposed bans punished players that werent involved.

These type of punishments are an absolute travesty.

Mafiafolife77
10-22-2013, 08:50 PM
I didnt follow USC. But there is no benefit to severely punishing miami. That fact that they have less scholarships now is a joke as is.

All new coaching staff.
All new players.
New AD

I can definitely tell you didn't follow the USC case. No offense but...

It took like 5 years for the NCAA to drop the hammer on USC, well after Reggie Bush or any players else from those days were there. That didn't stop the NCAA though.

Even Pete Carroll left right before the hammer dropped.

Said this in another thread, punishing Miami NOW is like sending a child to prison because their dad killed someone then died before being prosecuted.

Yeah, well. Tell that to USC.

Im livid that they got any punishment, srs.

Ban every player and coach and ad involved but all this does is give less athletes an opportunity at a free education, punish a coach that was at temple during this and the self-imposed bans punished players that werent involved.

These type of punishments are an absolute travesty.

Yeah, that's why I'm trying not to hold a grudge against UM fans for all this sh!t. But considering their former AD who presided over the mess at Miami was the one who wrongly destroyed USC's program, it's kind of hard.

jross2021
10-22-2013, 08:54 PM
I can definitely tell you didn't follow the USC case. No offense but...

It took like 5 years for the NCAA to drop the hammer on USC, well after Reggie Bush or any players else from those days were there. That didn't stop the NCAA though.

Even Pete Carroll left right before the hammer dropped.

Yeah, well. Tell that to USC.

Yeah, that's why I'm trying not to hold a grudge against UM fans for all this sh!t. But considering their former AD who presided over the mess at Miami was the one who wrongly destroyed USC's program, it's kind of hard.

If that's the case, then they shouldn't have received those types of punishments.

What I said goes for any team in that situation. If you have a new staff and players, youre punishing the wrong people.

Removing 3 scholarships a year punishes 3 high school kids in the next couple of classes. Theres only so many scholarships to give out. Brb punishing your future children because you did wrong, I dont even. These are kids lives theyre ****ing with. 3 more players that are going to have college debt

ko5567
10-22-2013, 08:59 PM
I don't see how people are really complaining about miami considering they had 2 self imposed bowl bans and placed their own recruiting restrictions.

StaceyColeyfan0
10-22-2013, 09:07 PM
USc fought the NCCA. Miami didn't.

Miami showed they have nothing to hide and had self imposed bans.

Mafiafolife77
10-22-2013, 09:08 PM
If that's the case, then they shouldn't have received those types of punishments.

What I said goes for any team in that situation. If you have a new staff and players, youre punishing the wrong people.

Removing 3 scholarships a year punishes 3 high school kids in the next couple of classes. Theres only so many scholarships to give out. Brb punishing your future children because you did wrong, I dont even. These are kids lives theyre ****ing with. 3 more players that are going to have college debt

Yeah, I agree. It's a sh!tty fukking deal. That's the NCAA for you though.

I don't see how people are really complaining about miami considering they had 2 self imposed bowl bans and placed their own recruiting restrictions.

lol, right. Because that wasn't carefully planned or anything.

The self-imposed bowl bans were conveniently put in place right after they cleaned house and were in rebuild mode. Not to mention they were 0-3 in bowl games the 3 seasons before the self-imposed bowl ban. And they were all sh!t bowl games. They were a shell of their former self, self-imposing a 2 year bowl ban couldn't have come at a better time.

Just a coincidence I'm sure.

Suit
10-22-2013, 09:09 PM

oh 9 scholarships, big deal

SMU gets the death penalty for paying people

U gets nothing for rape, abortions, yatch sex parties and other ****.

StaceyColeyfan0
10-22-2013, 09:13 PM
oh 9 scholarships, big deal

SMU gets the death penalty for paying people

U gets nothing for rape, abortions, yatch sex parties and other ****.

cool story bro, Miami took the right steps and completely replaced everything from the AD to the football and bball program.

completely showed they have nothing to hide and cooperated.

Miami has this finished and will dominate the college landscape now. deal with it.

Suit
10-22-2013, 09:15 PM
cool story bro, Miami took the right steps and completely replaced everything from the AD to the football and bball program.

completely showed they have nothing to hide and cooperated.

Miami has this finished and will dominate the college landscape now. deal with it.

made a multi just to post this?

Mafiafolife77
10-22-2013, 09:20 PM
USc fought the NCCA. Miami didn't.

Miami showed they have nothing to hide and had self imposed bans.

Hindsight bias.

Every program that has had a scandal since USC has cooperated fully. They learned from USC's "mistakes". But that doesn't mean USC was wrong for stepping up to the NCAA. Especially since the NCAA didn't base their findings on any sort of substantial evidence (srs). The NCAA simply doesn't need proof to punish programs, they can punish programs on nothing more than a hunch. Who is going to stop them?

For more, read here: http://www.fighton.com/NCAA.htm

And for the record, USC did fight the NCAA...at first. They eventually cooperated. How else would the NCAA have found the supposed violations that occurred? USC openly admitted to many of the violations listed in the infractions report.

StaceyColeyfan0
10-22-2013, 09:25 PM
And for the record, USC did fight the NCAA...at first. They eventually cooperated

so you admit they tried to lie, maniuplate and cover up to the NCAA

just lol.

Mafiafolife77
10-22-2013, 09:26 PM
so you admit they tried to lie, maniuplate and cover up to the NCAA

just lol.

Yeah, because I totally said that :rolleyes:

Go ahead and show me proof that they did any of those things. Until then, sit your ass down and shut the fukk up, peasant.

2 D
10-22-2013, 09:33 PM
I'm just pissed above all that the NCAA has not found a way to have these issues and penalties follow the players/coaches/staff even after they've left uni. There should be some kind of contract or something, that prevents people from this, since even the strictest coaches/ads/staff who adhere to rules cannot be in multiple places at once.

I think some of the USC sanctions were appropriate, but not all. And tbh, I would have liked to have seen Bush and Carroll punished more than anybody, those two definitely knew what was going on.

Also as someone else mentioned, just hard to compare this instance to the other really. USC basically told the NCAA to piss off, Miami learned from USC's failure to comply and basically threw themselves at the NCAA in mercy. Not that it makes what happened right, but it is a good faith gesture among other things.

TTexasTT
10-22-2013, 09:35 PM
All I know is that Penn State should not have any athletics at their university again. EVER.

What a disgusting group of people. Its unfortunate that the whole school has to get painted with the same brush but when the crimes against children are that atrocious the needs to be serious change. A change that sends a message, a change that lasts forever. When people talk about Penn state nothing needs to come to mind except perhaps Sodom, Penn State and Gomorrah. The crimes that were allowed to happen there over those decades are perhaps some of the most hideous that Ive ever heard. The university as a whole is a black eye to the entire United States and perhaps mankind. The fact that they are allowed to dress out and run a team on a field just shows how filthy crimes can be swept under the rug. How can the innocent children be forgotten so quickly? Are we going to just go on acting as if these unholy acts never had taken place? The student body should have some pride, self respect and hold themselves to a higher standard and transfer elsewhere. How can they open their wallets and empty thir bank accounts out for tuition to such a hellish place?

Mafiafolife77
10-22-2013, 09:40 PM
I'm just pissed above all that the NCAA has not found a way to have these issues and penalties follow the players/coaches/staff even after they've left uni. There should be some kind of contract or something, that prevents people from this, since even the strictest coaches/ads/staff who adhere to rules cannot be in multiple places at once.

I think some of the USC sanctions were appropriate, but not all. And tbh, I would have liked to have seen Bush and Carroll punished more than anybody, those two definitely knew what was going on.

Also as someone else mentioned, just hard to compare this instance to the other really. USC basically told the NCAA to piss off, Miami learned from USC's failure to comply and basically threw themselves at the NCAA in mercy. Not that it makes what happened right, but it is a good faith gesture among other things.

Eh, there was never any evidence that Pete knew what was going on. I'm not saying he didn't, but don't you think the NCAA should be able to PROVE that he (or another coach) knew about what was going on?? Because they don't and they didn't lol. The NCAA is the problem here.

Pete did know that the hammer was coming down, though. That's why he high-tailed it out of there. Like a b!tch :(

USC tried to call the NCAA's bluff. They knew the NCAA had nothing, they didn't have the evidence or proof necessary to find USC guilty. What USC didn't know is that the NCAA doesn't need those things to drop the hammer on a program. And they paid for it dearly. After all, the NCAA doesn't answer to anyone, the NCAA is an independent, voluntary entity.

Mafiafolife77
10-22-2013, 09:43 PM
All I know is that Penn State should not have any athletics at their university again. EVER.

What a disgusting group of people. Its unfortunate that the whole school has to get painted with the same brush but when the crimes against children are that atrocious the needs to be serious change. A change that sends a message, a change that lasts forever. When people talk about Penn state nothing needs to come to mind except perhaps Sodom, Penn State and Gomorrah. The crimes that were allowed to happen there over those decades are perhaps some of the most hideous that Ive ever heard. The university as a whole is a black eye to the entire United States and perhaps mankind. The fact that they are allowed to dress out and run a team on a field just shows how filthy crimes can be swept under the rug. How can the innocent children be forgotten so quickly? Are we going to just go on acting as if these unholy acts never had taken place? The student body should have some pride, self respect and hold themselves to a higher standard and transfer elsewhere. How can they open their wallets and empty thir bank accounts out for tuition to such a hellish place?

Dude it seriously AMAZES me that they ended up with less severe sanctions than USC did. The NCAA, whether they like it or not, is essentially saying that what happened at USC is less acceptable than the years of child sex abuse that Penn State facilitated. It fukking sickens me.

If the NCAA can say that USC "should have known" about Reggie Bush getting paid, how in the fukk can they not say the same about Penn State and the years of sex abuse that went on in their god damn football facilities??? SMH

Tes45
10-22-2013, 11:07 PM
Dude it seriously AMAZES me that they ended up with less severe sanctions than USC did. The NCAA, whether they like it or not, is essentially saying that what happened at USC is less acceptable than the years of child sex abuse that Penn State facilitated. It fukking sickens me.

If the NCAA can say that USC "should have known" about Reggie Bush getting paid, how in the fukk can they not say the same about Penn State and the years of sex abuse that went on in their god damn football facilities??? SMH

They did say the same dumbass.

You're slow, we all know that, but do we really have to break this simple ass **** down for you?

The NCAA has lost control. Completely. In the last 3-4 years, the world has become connected to such a level that programs can't cover up **** anymore. Back in the day, they could. USC and OSU were the last two schools treated under the pretense of the old era.

Now, a new story about someone or some program egregiously breaking NCAA statutes comes out every month. They can't keep laying down banhammers or their product will be dead in 5 years; or, more accurately, the big schools will all just leave and form their own NCAA.

Your school was bad enough at hiding their cheating that they got caught in the old era and received old era punishment for it. Get over it.

Benski9
10-22-2013, 11:29 PM

Will rep you for this piece of truth. College football is basically rigged.

The_Zodiac
10-22-2013, 11:46 PM
Inb4 Alabama fans pay to have Op aborted.

Mafiafolife77
10-22-2013, 11:51 PM
They did say the same dumbass.

You're slow, we all know that, but do we really have to break this simple ass **** down for you?

The NCAA has lost control. Completely. In the last 3-4 years, the world has become connected to such a level that programs can't cover up **** anymore. Back in the day, they could. USC and OSU were the last two schools treated under the pretense of the old era.

Now, a new story about someone or some program egregiously breaking NCAA statutes comes out every month. They can't keep laying down banhammers or their product will be dead in 5 years; or, more accurately, the big schools will all just leave and form their own NCAA.

Your school was bad enough at hiding their cheating that they got caught in the old era and received old era punishment for it. Get over it.

It's so fukking obvious you don't know what you're talking about, I don't know where to start.

Please explain how USC was "bad enough at hiding their cheating". Please present the incriminating evidence the NCAA dug up that USC was "hiding".

Oh really? You fukking can't? How odd. Maybe it's because you're talking about sh!t you know nothing about. You're one of those people.

The only accurate sh!t you have is in the bold. And it appears as if you're OK that the NCAA is like that, which shows what a sh!tty person you are. If you don't see anything wrong with the NCAA's selective enforcement and the unfair treatment they have given to a program like USC and others...then you simply have no sense of morality of fairness. I can guarantee you have no grasp at what even transpired at USC, you are just blindly assuming that they were covering all the bad sh!t they did up and deserved what they got.

In other words, you're an ignorant twat.

It's really easy to say "Get over it" from where you're sitting.

Has YOUR program been the victim of unfair treatment by the NCAA?
Has YOUR program been brought to it's knees as a result of unfair treatment?
Is your program STILL reeling and STILL suffering under such unfair sanctions handed down YEARS ago?
No?

Then shut the fukk up.

HoustonMiscer
10-22-2013, 11:53 PM
lold at gif

Tes45
10-23-2013, 12:22 AM
It's so fukking obvious you don't know what you're talking about, I don't know where to start.

Please explain how USC was "bad enough at hiding their cheating". Please present the incriminating evidence the NCAA dug up that USC was "hiding".

Oh really? You fukking can't? How odd. Maybe it's because you're talking about sh!t you know nothing about. You're one of those people.

The only accurate sh!t you have is in the bold. And it appears as if you're OK that the NCAA is like that, which shows what a sh!tty person you are. If you don't see anything wrong with the NCAA's selective enforcement and the unfair treatment they have given to a program like USC and others...then you simply have no sense of morality of fairness. I can guarantee you have no grasp at what even transpired at USC, you are just blindly assuming that they were covering all the bad sh!t they did up and deserved what they got.

In other words, you're an ignorant twat.

It's really easy to say "Get over it" from where you're sitting.

Has YOUR program been the victim of unfair treatment by the NCAA?
Has YOUR program been brought to it's knees as a result of unfair treatment?
Is your program STILL reeling and STILL suffering under such unfair sanctions handed down YEARS ago?
No?

Then shut the fukk up.

Again, you need a ****ing tissue?

When did I say I didn't have a problem with the NCAA? Anyone with half an IQ point has known the NCAA is a laughably hypocritical organization that profits off defenseless kids, most often from impoverished backgrounds, for at least the last decade.

You're crying on an internet bodybuilding forum about **** everyone knows and no one cares about. The NCAA will adapt (they have already begun to in the last 3 or so years) or they will go the way of the dodo.

Save your tears in the mean time.

chlaxman
10-23-2013, 03:24 AM
USC got busted about 3-4 years too early. NCAA is completely emasculated at this point.

mtomjr14
10-23-2013, 06:21 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1191763/laughing-puppets-o.gif

Tyler44
10-23-2013, 06:56 AM
USC got busted about 3-4 years too early. NCAA is completely emasculated at this point.

As an Ohio State fan, I think extremely biased is a better way to describe the NCAA.

Yes I'm mad