View Full Version : Best High School team in America vs Worst College team

erc128
10-22-2013, 07:14 PM
Who wins?

niknguyen
10-22-2013, 07:14 PM
college team you potato.

thats like asking bama vs. jags.

the worst d3 team would probably dismantle the best hs team.

Mr_Peepers
10-22-2013, 07:16 PM
D1 colleges?

High school team probably doesn't get a first down... it would be luck if they did

erc128
10-22-2013, 07:17 PM
worst d3 team

jumpman18
10-22-2013, 07:22 PM
Maybe if it was the worst d3 team

Mr_Peepers
10-22-2013, 07:26 PM
worst d3 team

Possibly high school. Some of the top HS teams are putting upwards of 10-15 guys to D1 schools in a given year. There are some bad D3 teams out there. That said, 17-18 year olds vs. 22-23 year olds is a BIG difference.

Suit
10-22-2013, 07:27 PM
They wouldn't get anything.

Best HS team couldn't even take down a JC team.

EpicenterRex
10-22-2013, 07:28 PM
college team you potato.

thats like asking bama vs. jags.

the worst d3 team would probably dismantle the best hs team.

I really think the 01 hurricanes team (mcgahee, gore. Andre Johnson, 2 pro bowl offensive linemen, Greg Olsen, Vince Wilfork, dj Williams, Ed reed) could've beat the worst NFL team that year.

They ended up having 7 first rounders and about 6 total pro bowlers I believe.

Suit
10-22-2013, 07:31 PM
I really think the 01 hurricanes team (mcgahee, gore. Andre Johnson, 2 pro bowl offensive linemen, Greg Olsen, Vince Wilfork, dj Williams, Ed reed) could've beat the worst NFL team that year.

No they wouldn't. Doesn't matter.

High school is the all-stars from the middle schools.

College is the all-stars from the high schools in the country.

Pro is the all-stars from all of the colleges in the country.

You are basically saying a normal high school team could be an all-star optimist team.

niknguyen
10-22-2013, 07:33 PM

nope.

feardafronfz3
10-22-2013, 07:34 PM
Best HS team in the country would beat up on some D3 teams no doubt. There are guys playing D3 that have NO playing experience, lineman weighing 180-200, etc. Booker T Washington would run train A LOT of D3 squads

EpicenterRex
10-22-2013, 07:35 PM
No they wouldn't. Doesn't matter.

High school is the all-stars from the middle schools.

College is the all-stars from the high schools in the country.

Pro is the all-stars from all of the colleges in the country.

You are basically saying a normal high school team could be an all-star optimist team.

No I'm saying when you have 3 RBs on the roster that read as

Clinton Portis/Willis mcgahee/frank gore
Andre Johnson/roscoe Parrish
Jeremy shocky/Kellen Winslow
OL that includes Brian mickeny (pro bowl)

And a defense that included
Vince Wilfork
Jerome mcdougle
Dj Williams
Jonathon vilma
Antrelle rolle
Phillip Buchanan
Ed reed
Sean Taylor

That I'm sure they could have hung around the worst 2001 team... I mean, that's a very talented group of kids.

Suit
10-22-2013, 07:37 PM
No I'm saying when you have 3 RBs on the roster that read as

Clinton Portis/Willis mcgahee/frank gore
Andre Johnson/roscoe Parrish
Jeremy shocky/Kellen Winslow
OL that includes Brian mickeny (pro bowl)

And a defense that included
Vince Wilfork
Jerome mcdougle
Dj Williams
Jonathon vilma
Antrelle rolle
Phillip Buchanan
Ed reed
Sean Taylor

That I'm sure they could have hung around the worst 2001 team... I mean, that's a very talented group of kids.

Lol no they wouldn't.

No matter how talented.

How many of their teammates made it to the pros?

Okay, so they are vs a bunch of MEN (not kids) who made it beyond the elite college level to the professional level.

Sorry, but no chance.

YesWayNoWeigh
10-22-2013, 07:37 PM
Of course if you're talking bball. John wall cj Leslie des wells vs some guys who walked on to Howard university lol. Easy work. Football though not a chance

Hardcore_D00d
10-22-2013, 07:38 PM
worst hs team, vs best jr team who wins?

FeFocus
10-22-2013, 07:38 PM

http://ebengregory.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/mj-laughing1.gif

The difference between a college playbook and NFL playbook is quite a bit. The college defense would get SHREDDED. They just aren't mentally prepared.

folly412
10-22-2013, 07:40 PM
The high school team. Grambling would refuse to play again.

EpicenterRex
10-22-2013, 07:40 PM
http://ebengregory.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/mj-laughing1.gif

The panthers in 2001 lost 15 games in a row,

You don't think a roster with 3 pro bowl RBs, a pro bowl WR, pro bowl kick returner, 2 pro bowl tight ends, 2 pro bowl linemen, and 6 pro bowl defensive
Players could hang with them?

IraHays
10-22-2013, 07:46 PM
I have no doubt the best HS team could beat the worst Div 3 school of undersized, slow, white guys.

And lol at 2001 canes beating a pro team. At least pick the most dominating college team ever, 95 Huskers. And they wouldn't stand a chance.

niknguyen
10-22-2013, 07:47 PM

You don't think a roster with 3 pro bowl RBs, a pro bowl WR, pro bowl kick returner, 2 pro bowl tight ends, 2 pro bowl linemen, and 6 pro bowl defensive

that team couldnt beat the jags this year.

Suit
10-22-2013, 07:49 PM
I have no doubt the best HS team could beat the worst Div 3 school of undersized, slow, white guys.

And lol at 2001 canes beating a pro team. At least pick the most dominating college team ever, 95 Huskers. And they wouldn't stand a chance.

Strong tard.

feardafronfz3
10-22-2013, 07:50 PM

this
think of booker t with like 10+ D1 players going against some podunk school in Iowa with an enrollment of 2000 comprised of a team full of hobby players. would be a massacre

FeFocus
10-22-2013, 07:50 PM

No, couldn't hang with them at all. 2001 Panthers QB was Chris Weinke the 2000 Heisman winner (Great college QB, sh*t NFL QB). They also had Steve Smith, Muhsin Muhammad, Dan Morgan, Mike Minter, and Kris Jenkins. Canes would get lit the f*ck up.

IraHays
10-22-2013, 07:52 PM
Strong tard.

I meant the Huskers wouldn't stand a chance against the worst nfl team, if that's why you are calling me a tard.

FearNoHardship
10-22-2013, 07:52 PM
worst college team would kill the best high school team even since colleges recruit best high school players and college players have got a few years growth on high school.

feardafronfz3
10-22-2013, 07:54 PM
worst FBS college team would kill the best high school team even since colleges recruit best high school players and college players have got a few years growth on high school.
fixed

TheThrill1
10-22-2013, 07:55 PM
Best high school team. Especially since we are talking about D3. I'd put them against some D2's terrible and expect some wins. I'd say any D1 would tap that ass though...

neighborr
10-22-2013, 08:00 PM
LOL @ all the potatoes in this thread. You guys have no idea what you're saying. The skill gap is much closer than you guys think. The best high school team could definitely beat a bad college team. In fact, the best high school team could most likely beat the Jags, Giants, or even a team like the Bengals if they had a good day. I'd venture to say an average high school team could score 3-4 times on a team like the Chiefs/Colts.

http://i35.tinypic.com/21awg90.gif

Fahnestock
10-22-2013, 08:05 PM
Best HS team would beat a number of D3 teams. 01 Canes would get utterly decimated by this years Jags. Probably 91-0 if the Jags went easy. Just looking at a list of names doesn't mean sh!t, you're not getting them in their prime you're getting a product that significantly inferior to what they were like as rookies. OL would be humiliated, 1 decent player and a bunch of bums. Dorsey would be so pathetic they could just stack the box and blitz 8 every down. Their entire starting DL ended up busts, Vilma was the only good LB in 2001. Wouldn't even need to throw once to win, but if they wanted to Henne could shred those garbage corners.

Need4Feed
10-22-2013, 08:11 PM
Bad D3 or JC: Best high school team takes it. Guys that end up on low division football teams were usually mediocre in HS.

Any D2 and up: College team wins and it's likely not even close.

waisoserious
10-22-2013, 08:14 PM
heres a better question

best euro league team vs the bobcats. who would win?

Green54
10-22-2013, 08:37 PM
Best HS team in the country would beat up on some D3 teams no doubt.

This. I'd say that even just an above average high school team from Cali, Texas, or Florida would beat a lot of bad D3 teams.

Kcabo
10-22-2013, 09:39 PM
I'm just laughing at the potato that said the '01 canes were capable of beating an NFL team. I hope he was trolling - either way lolz were had.