PDA

View Full Version : Josh Gordon - Think he gets dealt?

grapekiwi
10-22-2013, 08:06 PM
Does anyone know if anyone is interested in him?
They said 3 teams offered picks/ player but has any of that been clarified yet?

yuja
10-22-2013, 08:08 PM
eli manning is terrible r they gunna cut him yet

am i doin it right

rocketfish
10-22-2013, 08:08 PM
they got two #1 picks so far.. i dont think they will deal him cause they gonna need WRs to throw the ball to with their new QB. if they do trade him, they are taking a risk on replacing him cause of bust status.

niknguyen
10-22-2013, 08:10 PM
i thought browns say they aren't dealing him. and its hard to see someone giving up a 2nd rounder for someone with absolutely no leeway. 1 screwup and he's done

iamgenus
10-22-2013, 08:10 PM
Good draft to replace him in. Some really nice WR talent available in this draft. Of course that means those teams could hold back and try to get by with what they have this season and try to find a guy with less off the field issues in the draft.

I personally think they keep him.

Dave P
10-22-2013, 08:21 PM
He wont get dealt.

Best player on the team, just because they dumped off Trent who they knew was a mediocre player, doesn't mean they are having a fire-sale.

HumanfromEarth
10-22-2013, 08:51 PM
I don't think he'll get traded because when the Browns draft a QB in the 1st round in 2014 he will need a good WR to throw to

ElMariachi
10-22-2013, 09:46 PM
I think Cleveland is still waiting for the right offer. They have two standing offers and overall I get the feeling that management is not too fond of him. Lombardi was overheard saying that drafting Gordon was a mistake in the first place. I think they're wary of building around a guy who is one codeine high away from being suspended for an entire season. I have no doubt that they've been shopping him but they want to receive the right amount of compensation in return.

LikeAMachine
10-23-2013, 07:27 AM
I think Cleveland is still waiting for the right offer. They have two standing offers and overall I get the feeling that management is not too fond of him. Lombardi was overheard saying that drafting Gordon was a mistake in the first place. I think they're wary of building around a guy who is one codeine high away from being suspended for an entire season. I have no doubt that they've been shopping him but they want to receive the right amount of compensation in return.

If they are going to deal him, they seem to be doing it right. Obtain standing offers and let people come to them with more offers.

The kid has million dollar ability and a ten cent head.

Doober4
10-23-2013, 07:54 AM
Chud and the front office told him he wasn't going to be traded, considering this front office usually says nothing I think that means a lot.

Plus that wouldn't go well with the locker room.

Tyler44
10-23-2013, 08:00 AM
Good draft to replace him in. Some really nice WR talent available in this draft. Of course that means those teams could hold back and try to get by with what they have this season and try to find a guy with less off the field issues in the draft.

I personally think they keep him.

He is young and just now coming into his own. Showing that he can be a real #1, something Cleveland hasnt had since they came back into the league. This would be a great draft to get a slot and more depth behind him, to make a real WR corp.

Trading Gordon is a bad move. I know I was wrong about the trich trade, but this guy really does have talent and potential through the roof.

Onita
10-23-2013, 08:02 AM
With 2 strikes already, I don't see how they'll get value for him. But, if they got a 1st for Richardson, then who knows what somebody will throw out.

PervedOut
10-23-2013, 08:06 AM
Why do I have a feeling one of these rumored trade offers is from Dallas?