PDA

View Full Version : saints not even a top 4 team? dafuq...

niknguyen
10-22-2013, 02:43 PM
Consensus top 4 on nfl live right now is seattle, kc, colts, and broncos....

How is colts ranked above the saints....srs

Saints are better than colts in all aspects of the game...

ShweezyBTFO
10-22-2013, 02:47 PM
saints are better than the seahawks too

niknguyen
10-22-2013, 02:50 PM

Id say so. Just mind blown that saints are really being overlooked like that. And colts are being so blown up because they stopped mannings streak in an emotional road game for him. The same colts team that lost to the dolphins and chargers

ShweezyBTFO
10-22-2013, 02:59 PM
Id say so. Just mind blown that saints are really being overlooked like that. And colts are being so blown up because they stopped mannings streak in an emotional road game for him. The same colts team that lost to the dolphins and chargers

The same colts team that would lose by 3 TDs to the saints in the super dome. Srs.

Babalu1
10-22-2013, 02:59 PM

Colts smashed the Niners when they were ranked second, beat Seattle when they were ranked second, and beat the top ranked Broncos.

The best team the Saints have beaten is Chicago, and they lost to the Pats who were beaten by the Jets a couple of days ago.

bigcc
10-22-2013, 03:00 PM

Based on what exactly are the saints better than the seahawks? I wouldn't argue either way, I don't think its fair to name anyone top of the NFC tbh until the hawks have to visit SF, NO has to visit SEA, SF has to visit NO

unfortunately they're all a ways away but until then (unless either of the 3 teams start losing) its speculation as to which is better in the NFC.

ShweezyBTFO
10-22-2013, 03:02 PM
Colts smashed the Niners when they were ranked second, beat Seattle when they were ranked second, and beat the top ranked Broncos.

The best team the Saints have beaten is Chicago, and they lost to the Pats who were beaten by the Jets a couple of days ago.

potato logic.

Based on what exactly are the saints better than the seahawks? I wouldn't argue either way, I don't think its fair to name anyone top of the NFC tbh until the hawks have to visit SF, NO has to visit SEA, SF has to visit NO

unfortunately they're all a ways away but until then (unless either of the 3 teams start losing) its speculation as to which is better in the NFC.

Seattle Sports Crew

bigcc
10-22-2013, 03:02 PM

as of right now I'd have colts, broncos, chiefs in there, my NFC explanation is above

Babalu1
10-22-2013, 03:03 PM
potato logic.

Facts are potato logic? Interesting.

Franke75
10-22-2013, 03:03 PM
It's always blows my Mind why people give a **** about ranking? If your team is good they will win who ****ing cares where they rank?

Babalu1
10-22-2013, 03:04 PM
It's always blows my Mind why people give a **** about ranking? If your team is good they will win who ****ing cares where they rank?

It's natural to want your team to get the recognition you believe they deserve.

bigcc
10-22-2013, 03:05 PM
potato logic.

Seattle Sports Crew

And? How exactly does my post show any homerism?

And what exactly do you hate about the seahawks so much I swear you **** on them whenever mentioned, but have yet to give any logic as to why we're so "overrated".

bigcc
10-22-2013, 03:06 PM

I personally don't care much since this isn't the BCS, it just brings up points to discuss.... you know.... the reason we're on a sports forum?

hublife
10-22-2013, 03:10 PM
Saints better than Colts?

HAHAHAHAHA

Just stop.

neighborr
10-22-2013, 03:15 PM
I wouldn't argue Saints are better or worse than Seahawks. Very hard to tell at this point. However, Saints are definitely better than the colts.

Just lol @ the NFL live "experts" all having the Colts in top 4, despite the Saints better record. I guess everyone forgets they exist if they have a bye week.

Babalu1
10-22-2013, 03:17 PM
I wouldn't argue Saints are better or worse than Seahawks. Very hard to tell at this point. However, Saints are definitely better than the colts.

Just lol @ the NFL live "experts" all having the Colts in top 4, despite the Saints better record. I guess everyone forgets they exist if they have a bye week.

When the Saints beat a good team, they may enter the discussion.

sdballer5588
10-22-2013, 03:19 PM
To me seattles ranking can easily be justified at a few different places based on the one defining factor of that team.

They are unstoppable at home, on the road? They are just a mid level team. At home they play like they're 15-1, on the road? 11-5

The saints are super explosive. Although Talib showed a CLEAR blueprint for seattle to lock them up with Sherman.

neighborr
10-22-2013, 03:21 PM
When the Saints beat a good team, they may enter the discussion.

Right...Seahawks only beat 1 decent team, the niners. Saints beat Bears (With cutler) on the road.

By your logic Broncos and Chiefs aren't in the discussion as well.

spillmouse
10-22-2013, 03:26 PM

woah

ShweezyBTFO
10-22-2013, 03:35 PM
And? How exactly does my post show any homerism?

And what exactly do you hate about the seahawks so much I swear you **** on them whenever mentioned, but have yet to give any logic as to why we're so "overrated".

Public perception. Inflated lines. Quantitatively overrated.

bigcc
10-22-2013, 03:56 PM
so because the seahawks haven't met the spread for the majority of this season that makes the saints better than them?

houtexans23
10-22-2013, 04:07 PM
pats beat the saints
jets beat the pats

therefore jets are better than saints

/thread

not srs

niknguyen
10-22-2013, 04:54 PM

I'm almost certain that home team will win those games. NO will undoubtedly lose in Seattle. But what does that really disprove. Everyone knows Seattle is untouchable at home in primetime. Just like the saints with payton coaching.

Trapstar4.4
10-22-2013, 05:59 PM
There is so much parity that it doesn't even matter. We really can't assume that the saints would beat the colts if they were to play next Sunday.

They dismantled the broncos

AGangsta
10-22-2013, 06:04 PM
colts lost wayne, so i think they are out of the top 4. I would say broncos, seattle, saints, sf/kc.

any given sunday though. doesn't even matter at this stage of the season. i'm expecting some more big injuries.

Dan916
10-22-2013, 06:09 PM
It's too damn early to tell

DepressedBrah
10-22-2013, 06:41 PM

the same colts team that beat san fran at candlestick

dan213
10-22-2013, 06:46 PM
The Saints can get through the NFC if they finish as the 1 seed. Unforunately Seattle will finish as the 1 and use their ridiculously unfair home-field advantage to roll through the playoffs.

niknguyen
10-22-2013, 06:56 PM
The Saints can get through the NFC if they finish as the 1 seed. Unforunately Seattle will finish as the 1 and use their ridiculously unfair home-field advantage to roll through the playoffs.

well...i dont give a shet what ppl say. they still have to travel to atlanta, sf, and giants. as ****ty as atlanta and giants have been, i can see seattle losing to both teams since they are both early starts on the east coast. and playing in SF will be a challenge so they can easily end up being 12-4. but then again, saints also have a tough road schedule ahead.

but yeah, if seattle gets HFA, its game over for the NFC

HumptyBrah
10-22-2013, 06:59 PM
Seattle fans stay salty, insecure phaggots.