PDA

View Full Version : I think I have Tommy John's

killtheweights1
10-22-2013, 01:15 PM
I had a great game last night. Almost hit my first HR on the big field (off the fence) and struck out 5 out of 6 batters. My elbow was hurting bad that game. Today, my elbow is still really hurting, and i've had soreness, but never this pain. Whenever I extend or retract my arm, my inner elbow has very, very sharp pains. Typing even kind of hurts. I iced it after the game for about 3 hours. Today I iced it for about 4 hours. Nothing happened. Any advice?

I DO THROW CURVEBALLS AND SLIDERS. Around the 65-70 mph range. But it really started hurting when I threw a 4 seam. I slowed down a little, but tried going fast and didn't work. It hurt too bad.

onetime1111
10-22-2013, 01:47 PM
You don't think you have Tommy John's
You think you may need Tommy John surgery

YesWayNoWeigh
10-22-2013, 01:48 PM
Dominoes>> tommy johns

monsterBEN
10-22-2013, 01:50 PM
Dr. James Andrews can help you get rid of your Tommy John.

805 St. Vincent's Drive, Suite 100
Birmingham, AL 35205

7191 Cahaba Valley Road
Hoover, Alabama 35242

205-939-3699

hundieMachine
10-22-2013, 01:53 PM
There is no evidence that throwing a curve will lead to health problems. I read an article a few weeks back that someone posted here and it said that the idea of youngins throwing curves, sliders, slurves, etc and having it cause health problems is unfounded, but most pitching academies still teach it as fact.

Anyway, there is a reason you always see pitchers getting about 5 pounds of gauze wrap + a ton of other crazy **** put on them after they pitch:

The human body wasn't designed to throw 5.25 ounce ball at 75+ mph for 30+ pitches.

I mean just look at some of the more deceptive releases in the mlb, they look pretty phucking painful.

ElMariachi
10-22-2013, 01:57 PM
LOL.....wtf is Tommy John's? I have Jimmy John's, and its quite the delicious sandwich.

monsterBEN
10-22-2013, 02:10 PM
Luckily for OP he has medial epicondylitis, not Tommy Johns.

JM2412
10-22-2013, 02:52 PM
Growing up, I would throw a baseball for hours at a time with my best bro (fellow miscer). I'd throw so long that my elbow would be pulsating in pain srs.

Never iced it or nothing.

Man up.

killtheweights1
10-22-2013, 07:47 PM
Growing up, I would throw a baseball for hours at a time with my best bro (fellow miscer). I'd throw so long that my elbow would be pulsating in pain srs.

Never iced it or nothing.

Man up.
Tommy John's is serious my friend. I honestly dont GAF how long you threw. My arm doesn't ache. It had sharp pains in and around my elbow. Talked to my coach- pitched for the Astros btw, his career ended with a bad arm injury. He said got to the doctor and I most likely have Tommy Johns. Man up? Nah. I'd rather keep playing baseball.

Doober4
10-22-2013, 08:07 PM
Let's get down to the real question..

Can you still masturbate?

Calhexas
10-22-2013, 08:11 PM
Tommy John's is serious my friend. I honestly dont GAF how long you threw. My arm doesn't ache. It had sharp pains in and around my elbow. Talked to my coach- pitched for the Astros btw, his career ended with a bad arm injury. He said got to the doctor and I most likely have Tommy Johns. Man up? Nah. I'd rather keep playing baseball.

Tommy John isn't the name of a condition you idiot. It's a procedure to fix your UCL

Do some fkn research kid

Dave P
10-22-2013, 08:28 PM
I think I have a quadruple bypass.

folly412
10-22-2013, 08:31 PM
There is no such thing as obesity, it is now Bartolo Colon's. And no more herpes, it is now called Derek Jeter's.

killtheweights1
10-22-2013, 08:44 PM
Tommy John isn't the name of a condition you idiot. It's a procedure to fix your UCL

Do some fkn research kid
Tommy John's= Pitcher with a torn UCL
Tommy John's= another way of saying torn UCL you idiot. Do some fckin research.

killtheweights1
10-22-2013, 08:46 PM

Do some fkn research kid
Tommy John- Pitcher with torn UCL
Tommy John's- A way of saying torn UCL
Tommy John's SURGERY- A procedure for a torn UCL.
Do some fckin research.

Calhexas
10-22-2013, 08:55 PM
Tommy John's= Pitcher with a torn UCL
Tommy John's= another way of saying torn UCL you idiot. Do some fckin research.

nobody with any background in anatomy refers to it as "tommy john" as if it's a fkn disease

you're literally just making that up because you don't know what you're talking about

IraHays
10-22-2013, 08:59 PM
I almost had ACL one time.

killtheweights1
10-23-2013, 08:18 AM
nobody with any background in anatomy refers to it as "tommy john" as if it's a fkn disease

you're literally just making that up because you don't know what you're talking about
Do I have a back ground in anatomy? NO. I"M A BASEBALL- PLAYER DIP CHIT. That's what we all call it. It's people like you that I don't understand why you even bother to reply on here. Just go, brah.

jalundah
10-23-2013, 08:25 AM
I work with baseball players every day and nobody calls it tommy john you fking idiot they call it "MY ELBOW HURTS". Nobody from the players to the coaching staff to the trainers calls it a "tommy john".

Erik111
10-23-2013, 08:26 AM
He was the man in Under Siege

TheMarshall
10-23-2013, 08:28 AM
Do I have a back ground in anatomy? NO. I"M A BASEBALL- PLAYER DIP CHIT. That's what we all call it. It's people like you that I don't understand why you even bother to reply on here. Just go, brah.
You play in high school, or maybe even middle school if you only throw 65-70. I play in college. No one calls it Tommy John's you fukin moron. If you have a partial tear, or a full tear in your UCL, you'll need to have Tommy John surgery. If you had a picture of where it hurt I could tell you if it's UCL or not. Also, did you notice a drop in velocity once it started hurting, or did it just hurt?

stevedarsh
10-23-2013, 09:59 AM
I think have have Lap Band's is there a surgery for that?

stevedarsh
10-23-2013, 10:00 AM
Hey guys I think I got radical Colon Resectioning the other day, is there any way to fix it?

stevedarsh
10-23-2013, 10:02 AM
guys the other day I was running and I heard a pop, I think I got Hernia Repair Surgery. think I should go to the doctor?

NewYorkGiants
10-23-2013, 11:48 AM
I had a great game last night. Almost hit my first HR on the big field (off the fence) and struck out 5 out of 6 batters. My stomach was hurting bad that game. Today, my stomach is still really hurting, and i've had hunger, but never this pain. Whenever I extend or retract my stomach, my inner colon has very, very sharp pains. Farting even kind of hurts. I ate breadsticks after the game for about 3 hours. Today I ate cheesy chicken poppers for about 4 hours. Nothing happened. Any advice?

I DO EAT CHEESEBALLS AND SLIDERS. Around the 65-70 wing range. But it really started hurting when I ate meatlover's 4 slices. I slowed down a little, but tried going fast and didn't work. It hurt too bad.

melanimal_old
10-23-2013, 11:50 AM
im having Jimmy Johns right now

stevedarsh
10-23-2013, 12:15 PM
Guys my throat hurts, I think I might have tonsilectomy. What should I do?

killtheweights1
10-23-2013, 02:32 PM
thanks for the help, guys.

ShweezyBTFO
10-23-2013, 02:38 PM
Guys my throat hurts, I think I might have tonsilectomy. What should I do?
stay on dat fellatio grind bruh it's what you do best.

Calhexas
10-23-2013, 03:54 PM

Hence why I said do some research you potato

I worked with NCAA baseball and nobody fkn says "tommy john" in the manner your stupid ass is using it.

You probably don't even require the surgery, you're just a huge puss

Heaney
10-23-2013, 04:07 PM
ITT op has tennis elbow

stevedarsh
10-23-2013, 04:30 PM
stay on dat fellatio grind bruh it's what you do best.

you stay on that episiotomy time

STA1011
10-23-2013, 05:32 PM
Loling at how retarded OP is. Also at the responses in this thread. Priceless

Hey guys, I think I have ACL Reconstruction. I iced it but it didn't do anything

Dan916
10-23-2013, 05:35 PM
Had a tear in my shoulder all my life.. played college baseball with it. Well deserved too... I played in 2 summer leagues at once and pitched more innings than you would want to know. Only feel pain when throwing full speed.

Dan916
10-23-2013, 05:38 PM
OP is at 0:47

cfLZIAgbE0I

TheBi5ds
10-23-2013, 05:55 PM
Me to OP but mine is from fingering your mom and sister at a same time with the same hand

killtheweights1
10-24-2013, 11:21 AM
Me to OP but mine is from fingering your mom and sister at a same time with the same hand
All I do is ask a simple question and this ^^^^^^^^ I fcking hate bodybuilding.com. everyone is such a$$ holes on here. Like really? Is saying that necessary? There was absolutely NO POINT in posting that. Stop posting, all it is at this point is insults, and yeah guys, I might be a puss, but at least I won't be regretting my arm being busted out in two years.

BTW, I strained a Tendon, thanks for the help, azzholes.

PervedOut
10-24-2013, 11:40 AM
starting reps were?