PDA

View Full Version : Forbes Most Disliked Players List

Ecnewyx
10-22-2013, 10:41 AM
lol @ Vick, Romo, Brady, Palmer, Cutler, etc.

This is what happens when you poll random people and your poll only includes players "whose awareness registered a minimum of 10% with the public". Might as well call it the most disliked QB list.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/eddf45mehh/michael-vick-8/

Fahnestock
10-22-2013, 10:45 AM
Reggie Bush? They foking wot m8.

CobyWan
10-22-2013, 10:45 AM
How have people mustered up any kind of emotion Whatsoever for Carson Palmer.

Dude has been irrelevant for several years and was basically harmless before that. Seemed like a chill dude on Hard Knocks.

Psyren
10-22-2013, 10:46 AM
Don't get how Vick is number one, there is actually valid reason to dislike Romo

Hoop_Dreams
10-22-2013, 10:47 AM
Don't get how Vick is number one, there is actually valid reason to dislike Romo
funny, I was going to make a similar post but switch Vick and Romo

CobyWan
10-22-2013, 10:49 AM

Wat. There is still a good portion of the population that only correlates the name Michael Vick to dogfighting.

TooLateForRoses
10-22-2013, 10:51 AM

i love vick brah but lol if you think the general public is going to hate anyone more than vick who has been exposed to them as nothing more than an ignorant murderer of puppies. Especially if they polled women on this too.

I'm def confused on why carson palmer is on there though

cncman
10-22-2013, 10:52 AM
People putting Romo at 1 are brainless. Literally 80 IQ points. Suh is at the top and there is a large gap between him and the next guy.

Ecnewyx
10-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Wat. There is still a good portion of the population that only correlates the name Michael Vick to dogfighting.

If you polled some random casual NFL fan at the mall and asked him about Michael Vick he'd probably respond, "the dogfighting guy"?

That was the most mind-blowing one. Reggie Bush... I mean, maybe people still have it in him from the USC/Heisman thing.

kimmy k

Oooh.

Impurityz
10-22-2013, 10:58 AM

kimmy k

Ecnewyx
10-22-2013, 11:03 AM
Most liked in 2013:

1. Fitz = "Most liked player in the NFL"
2. AP
3. Brees
4. Rodgers
5. Russell Wilson
6. Peyton
7. RGIII
8. Luck
9. Polamalu
10. Cruz

http://www.forbes.com/sites/tomvanriper/2013/10/14/the-nfls-most-liked-players-2/

I'm just posting this because I find it interesting what casual fans think, if only because it's such a different perspective from the Sports Misc/actual fans. Russell Wilson was the only real surprise to me, because he seems under the radar in terms of exposure compared to RGIII and Luck.

Forumite
10-22-2013, 11:05 AM

Did you fall and hit your head?

rhyfelwr
10-22-2013, 11:08 AM
People still think about Manti Te'o? Does he even get game time?

GooBaaa
10-22-2013, 11:12 AM
Where's lynch?

He has to be at least in the top 10

Psyren
10-22-2013, 11:14 AM

i love vick brah but lol if you think the general public is going to hate anyone more than vick who has been exposed to them as nothing more than an ignorant murderer of puppies. Especially if they polled women on this too.

I'm def confused on why carson palmer is on there though
what's dogfighting compared to playing for the Cowboys?

Circaflex
10-22-2013, 11:18 AM
Most liked in 2013:

2. AP
3. Brees
4. Rodgers
5. Russell Wilson
6. Peyton
7. RGIII
8. Luck
9. Polamalu
10. Cruz

http://www.forbes.com/sites/tomvanriper/2013/10/14/the-nfls-most-liked-players-2/

I'm just posting this because I find it interesting what casual fans think, if only because it's such a different perspective from the Sports Misc/actual fans. Russell Wilson was the only real surprise to me, because he seems under the radar in terms of exposure compared to RGIII and Luck.

there was a poster on here who has some inside scoop on rodgers and he is supposedly a total a** clown prick hopefully he will come in this thread

TooLateForRoses
10-22-2013, 11:20 AM
what's dogfighting compared to playing for the Cowboys?

you're preaching to the choir here breh

I just signed a guy up at my gym an hour ago who was wearing a cowboys hat (srs). Told him we didn't sell memberships to cowboys fans. asked him if he liked romo. he gave me an emphatic yes. I said, "even after all of the 4th quarter letdowns?" he said and I quote, "Romo is actually one of the best guys in the league in the fourth quarter." Took everything in me not to burst into tears laughing

Ecnewyx
10-22-2013, 11:21 AM
there was a poster on here who has some inside scoop on rodgers and he is supposedly a total a** clown prick hopefully he will come in this thread

Yeah but he seems alright if all you know him from is the State Farm commercials.

Brees = Nyquil.

Peyton = Everything commercials.

RGIII/Luck = big time hype and exposure.

Cruz = salsa dance + Time Warner Cable.

Fitz seems like a likable dude but I'm amazed that so many casuals recognized him considering he's been languishing in Arizona lately.

Psyren
10-22-2013, 11:27 AM

I just signed a guy up at my gym an hour ago who was wearing a cowboys hat (srs). Told him we didn't sell memberships to cowboys fans. asked him if he liked romo. he gave me an emphatic yes. I said, "even after all of the 4th quarter letdowns?" he said and I quote, "Romo is actually one of the best guys in the league in the fourth quarter." Took everything in me not to burst into tears laughing
http://replygif.net/i/750.gif

YesWayNoWeigh
10-22-2013, 11:30 AM
4. Rodgers
.texastt isn't gonna be pleased about this

Nara62629
10-22-2013, 11:32 AM
how can anyone dislike Tommy Boy?

PureCardio
10-22-2013, 12:38 PM
Perfect example of how goddamn retarded the average NFL fan is.

Manti hasn't done anything to get hate, he just got catfished. Ndamukong Suh is one of the most charitable players in the NFL, and he always goes to children's hospitals and things like that. Mark Sanchez is just a bad football player, but he has shut his mouth and been a pro about getting benched.

AreolaBorealis
10-22-2013, 12:39 PM
oh look a bunch of jelly ppl hating brady because he's hot

Forumite
10-22-2013, 12:46 PM
oh look a bunch of jelly ppl hating brady because he's hot

Are we talking short clean cut Brady or greesy hair Brady?

thegenerel
10-22-2013, 12:47 PM

time to exit the thread, because I know damn well someone will trump this stupidity.

PervedOut
10-22-2013, 12:51 PM
how can anyone dislike Tommy Boy?
I can think of a few reasons...

Engineer_Guy
10-22-2013, 12:52 PM

Are you kidding? One is an ex-felon and the other plays for the Cowboys.

Engineer_Guy
10-22-2013, 12:55 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Southern_California_athletics_scanda l

I don't hate the guy for this but this is why he's on the list.

betaphaggler
10-22-2013, 01:16 PM

Not sure if srs

DatCrohns
10-22-2013, 01:19 PM
Wonder how many people would have the balls to vote for Rapelisberger if they were in an Applebee's bathroom alone with him

bigcc
10-22-2013, 01:26 PM

Dude has been irrelevant for several years and was basically harmless before that. Seemed like a chill dude on Hard Knocks.

seems like random USC hate with adding reggie/palmer

bigcc
10-22-2013, 01:28 PM
Where's lynch?

He has to be at least in the top 10

not sure if srs

calling him beast mode is precise opposite of derogatory in his context

Antonio519
10-22-2013, 01:32 PM
lol @ Vick, Romo, Brady, Palmer, Cutler, etc.

All the most exciting players to watch = most hated I guess

Lazlo1
10-22-2013, 01:36 PM
Carson Palmer's on this list because he quit on two of his teams. So many retards ITT.

xnitemare
10-22-2013, 01:36 PM
Most liked in 2013:

2. AP
3. Brees
4. Rodgers
5. Russell Wilson
6. Peyton
7. RGIII
8. Luck
9. Polamalu
10. Cruz

I guess doing a couple Shampoo Commercials and you can just redeem yourself from being dirty.

c2Jl61v0UCc

dirtdickens
10-22-2013, 01:37 PM
Wat. There is still a good portion of the population that only correlates the name Michael Vick to dogfighting.I would still like to spike his head on a cement floor.

MTCC
10-22-2013, 01:42 PM
seems like random USC hate with adding reggie/palmer

Lol why does everyone think Carson is so great??? He's a dik and a half, bunch a unawares itt....

Brb retired from football because bengals wouldn't trade him...
Brb raiders trade 1st and 2nd round draft picks and pay him $13 mil just to have him publicly say it was unfortunate that the raiders were not looking long term with him as he dips out to arizona...

He's a joke and a liar...

bigcc
10-22-2013, 01:48 PM
Lol why does everyone think Carson is so great??? He's a dik and a half, bunch a unawares itt....

Brb retired from football because bengals wouldn't trade him...
Brb raiders trade 1st and 2nd round draft picks and pay him $13 mil just to have him publicly say it was unfortunate that the raiders were not looking long term with him as he dips out to arizona...

He's a joke and a liar...

I never said anything remotely close to "he was great"... he's always seemed irrelevant to me which is why im surprised people DISLIKE him so much.... im just impartial to him I don't really care.

TerellOwens
10-22-2013, 01:50 PM
I would still like to spike his head on a cement floor.
you sound like a sociopath

MrHydrochloride
10-22-2013, 02:47 PM
Yea big bens ugly ass should be on here, and even gives a damn about carson palmer anymore?

ShweezyBTFO
10-22-2013, 02:52 PM

you tell me

poverty list is poverty

I would still like to spike his head on a cement floor.

lol @ this mad fatass. Stick to notre dame football phaggot.

Circaflex
10-22-2013, 02:55 PM
Not sure if srs

Romo has the highest career fourth-quarter passer rating (101.9) in NFL history, ahead of Aaron Rodgers (99.2), Steve Young (97.9), Kurt Warner (91.9) and Tom Brady (91.6).

I could care less what yall haters think of romo, to be honest the only people who say he sucks or is the problem are cowboys haters or casual fans who don't actually watch games.

TooLateForRoses
10-22-2013, 03:02 PM
Romo has the highest career fourth-quarter passer rating (101.9) in NFL history, ahead of Aaron Rodgers (99.2), Steve Young (97.9), Kurt Warner (91.9) and Tom Brady (91.6).

I could care less what yall haters think of romo, to be honest the only people who say he sucks or is the problem are cowboys haters or casual fans who don't actually watch games.

cool. if there's one thing every sports miscer should know by now is that stats =/= getting the job done. You can have a perfect passer rating all the way to the goal line and not get the job done. I don't think he sucks, on paper he puts up great numbers every year/ I just think he is horrendously un-clutch. And 98% of people who watch a good bit of football will agree. The 2% accounts for delusional cowboys fans such as yourself. Even a lot of cowboys fans I know aren't romo fans, though.

Circaflex
10-22-2013, 03:12 PM
cool. if there's one thing every sports miscer should know by now is that stats =/= getting the job done. You can have a perfect passer rating all the way to the goal line and not get the job done. I don't think he sucks, on paper he puts up great numbers every year/ I just think he is horrendously un-clutch. And 98% of people who watch a good bit of football will agree. The 2% accounts for delusional cowboys fans such as yourself. Even a lot of cowboys fans I know aren't romo fans, though.

far from a delusional cowboys fan, I just realize he isn't the problem but I can respect your opinion

houtexans23
10-22-2013, 04:04 PM
far from a delusional cowboys fan, I just realize he isn't the problem but I can respect your opinion

confirmed delusional cowboys fan

The_Zodiac
10-22-2013, 04:13 PM
Tony Romo should be higher. I had a friend in high school whose family knew the Romos and he said Tony used to torture small animals like squirrels, mice, cats, etc.

Hoop_Dreams
10-22-2013, 07:34 PM
Tony Romo should be higher. I had a friend in high school whose family knew the Romos and he said Tony used to torture small animals like squirrels, mice, cats, etc.
reported for character assassination

CurryTech777
10-22-2013, 07:37 PM

lost it

Twon91
10-22-2013, 08:27 PM

Lmmffaao?????