PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Luck on dat dere Lebron

Jax019
10-22-2013, 10:24 AM
http://images.ftw.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/816587667.gif

Ecnewyx
10-22-2013, 10:27 AM
If I'm Fox I fine Vickerson for that.

Needless and stupid shot at Luck on an incomplete pass which refs nowadays are very likely to flag.

Babalu1
10-22-2013, 10:32 AM
When big fat dudes run into the back of me I turn round and ask them if they misc.

naturalKnox4
10-22-2013, 10:51 AM
lol... no where near a flop

frezKo
10-22-2013, 11:03 AM
which one? the missed shot in the 4th quarter or the flop?

Brandon0212
10-22-2013, 11:06 AM
Lmao OP repped

Greek_kid
10-22-2013, 11:12 AM
you mean being belly bumped intentionally by someone who is built like the blob, not only that but his feet are not even planted completely and if they were he still would of fell. If anything I would bench the defender for doing a stupid mistake.

Brbsquattin
10-22-2013, 11:49 AM
If I'm Fox I fine Vickerson for that.

Needless and stupid shot at Luck on an incomplete pass which refs nowadays are very likely to flag.

If you watched that game you would know that hit was completely unintentional. He was jumping up and down staring off into who knows where and bumped into luck. As soon as he hit him he was like what da fukk mang and tried to grab luck from falling , and then apologized to him.

ShadowBarkley
10-22-2013, 12:08 PM
my question is...why the fuk would vickerson even bother touching him like that?

Mrs Grudge
10-22-2013, 12:09 PM
Please, it was a good call. Dude bumped him, and to me it looked like it was on purpose.

AssyrianBrah
10-22-2013, 12:15 PM
the phaggot bumped him and luck took advantage lol

LiftLaughLust
10-22-2013, 12:19 PM
The bump was easily avoidable if the dumbass (Vickerson) would've watched where he was going.
It's not a flop when a 330 lb dude bumps you at even half or quarter speed

jassako
10-22-2013, 01:16 PM
LOL'ed at Lebrick analogy

HoustonMiscer
10-22-2013, 01:26 PM
inb4 Heat brahs

Lawd can you believe theres only about a week left before misc is taken over by Lebron threads?

BroHusky
10-22-2013, 01:42 PM
Expected pic of receding hair line...left disappointed

solidus2k3
10-22-2013, 01:45 PM
Expected pic of receding hair line...left disappointed thisssssssssssssss

jvinci
10-22-2013, 01:51 PM
If you watched that game you would know that hit was completely unintentional. He was jumping up and down staring off into who knows where and bumped into luck. As soon as he hit him he was like what da fukk mang and tried to grab luck from falling , and then apologized to him.

lol noooooo.

Initially, yes, what you describe is what appears to have happened. But look at Vickerson LEAN his chest into Luck. He absolutely did that on purpose. He wasn't expecting Luck to fall and tried to pick him to show that he didn't mean to knock him down (which he didn't), but he definitely tried to bump him. Stupid move that Vickerson should pay for. Dude is playin around with the game on the line

cgrimaldo
10-22-2013, 02:06 PM
lol noooooo.

Initially, yes, what you describe is what appears to have happened. But look at Vickerson LEAN his chest into Luck. He absolutely did that on purpose. He wasn't expecting Luck to fall and tried to pick him to show that he didn't mean to knock him down (which he didn't), but he definitely tried to bump him. Stupid move that Vickerson should pay for. Dude is playin around with the game on the line

This.

AreolaBorealis
10-22-2013, 02:14 PM
I thought this would be about Andy Luck in the locker room

Babalu1
10-22-2013, 02:39 PM

It was completely intentional. He picked him up and started apologising because the fat bish tried to avoid getting flagged.

Destructodave
10-22-2013, 02:47 PM

Hahahahha no. He helped because he realized he screwed up giving him that chest bump and knocking him down. I mean, the guy had been getting flagged all game for unsportsmanlike, and all of a sudden hes a good guy? Its obvious he was trying to give him a bit, but probably hit him a little harder than he though. Luck wasn't even set or paying attention anyways. He didn't flop. "bumped" lol. Delusional.

sdballer5588
10-22-2013, 03:24 PM

Vickerson was flagged for 3 of these penalties.

Rofl @ thinking that was unintentional.