PDA

View Full Version : Trent Richardson not playing to expectations for Colts

rocketfish
10-22-2013, 09:32 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000267676/article/trent-richardson-not-playing-to-expectations-for-colts?campaign=Twitter_atl

According to ProFootballFocus.com, Richardson is ranked 49th among 54 qualifying halfbacks this season.

Still, there's no hiding the fact that Richardson's first month with the Colts has been a bust

Sports misc was right

Gerald151
10-22-2013, 09:35 AM
Thanks! Didn't get to see the other 50 threads!

rayallenscalves
10-22-2013, 09:42 AM
This Thread Is A Shining Example Of Mongoloids Like OP That Largely Contribute To The Deterioration And Ultimately The Demise Of The Forums Brb Crown A Player Elite One Day Next Week Suggest He Should Be Benched After A SubPar Outing. Don't Be A Prisoner Of The Moment You Bum Look At The Big Picture Its Usually A Marathon To The Top Not A Sprint But I Wouldn't Expect You To Understand

impactplayer616
10-22-2013, 09:45 AM
He's lucky he is paired with the greatest young QB in the game.

rocketfish
10-22-2013, 09:50 AM
This Thread Is A Shining Example Of Mongoloids Like OP That Largely Contribute To The Deterioration And Ultimately The Demise Of The Forums Brb Crown A Player Elite One Day Next Week Suggest He Should Be Benched After A SubPar Outing. Don't Be A Prisoner Of The Moment You Bum Look At The Big Picture Its Usually A Marathon To The Top Not A Sprint But I Wouldn't Expect You To Understand

Yes linking an article means mongoloids.

Question is was trent worth a first round trade or more like 3rd rounder

PervedOut
10-22-2013, 09:51 AM
inb4 giants trade a 1st rounder for T-Rich

rayallenscalves
10-22-2013, 11:10 AM
Yes linking an article means mongoloids.

Question is was trent worth a first round trade or more like 3rd rounder

Trent Looks Like Marshawn Lynch Did During His First Two Years....So Yes He's Worth An First Round Pick

rocketfish
10-22-2013, 11:23 AM
Trent Looks Like Marshawn Lynch Did During His First Two Years....So Yes He's Worth An First Round Pick

Oh wow

LikeAMachine
10-22-2013, 11:25 AM

Location.

How butthurt would Indy fans be if they weren't winning right now?

rayallenscalves
10-22-2013, 11:33 AM
Location.

How butthurt would Indy fans be if they weren't winning right now?

Winning is all that matters! I think Andrew luck along with the colts staff will manage to put Trent in efficient situations through audibles and better play calling. They practice together, its not like they just meet up every Sunday and go freestyle. For him, 20-24 carries 95 Yards, 1-2 TDs is certainly possible on a nightly basis if Indy can take it to that next level. 13-3 seems like a possibility

LikeAMachine
10-22-2013, 11:37 AM
For him, 20-24 carries 95 Yards, 1-2 TDs is certainly possible on a nightly basis if Indy can take it to that next level. 13-3 seems like a possibility

http://i.imgur.com/buNmh.gif

hublife
10-22-2013, 11:42 AM
Oh look. Indy fans making the T-Rich vs Marshawn comparison again...

Wanna know how I know you don't watch football?

MURedHawk235
10-22-2013, 11:44 AM
Winning is all that matters! I think Andrew luck along with the colts staff will manage to put Trent in efficient situations through audibles and better play calling. They practice together, its not like they just meet up every Sunday and go freestyle. For him, 20-24 carries 95 Yards, 1-2 TDs is certainly possible on a nightly basis if Indy can take it to that next level. 13-3 seems like a possibility

In for his current poverty stat lines to turn into peterson like numbers

HumanfromEarth
10-22-2013, 11:45 AM
Bama RB's have had a rough go in the NFL. I look at it the same as the USC QB issue. How all USC QB's suck in the nfl

beepbeep
10-22-2013, 11:49 AM
Bama RB's have had a rough go in the NFL.
Richardson is Mark Ingram 2.0.

metafour
10-22-2013, 12:04 PM
For what its worth; there was strong talk that he was on steroids during his HS (and likely Bama) days. He was putting up absolutely ridiculous lift numbers in HS.

Would explain the nagging injuries already and significant decline.

LikeAMachine
10-22-2013, 12:05 PM
For what its worth; there was strong talk that he was on steroids during his HS (and likely Bama) days. He was putting up absolutely ridiculous lift numbers in HS.

Why would he stop taking steroids?

Mobraelite
10-22-2013, 12:05 PM
lol at Trench Richardson

metafour
10-22-2013, 12:06 PM
Why would he stop taking steroids?

Because the NFL is a lot more serious about testing and disciplining than HS and College.

LikeAMachine
10-22-2013, 12:12 PM
Because the NFL is a lot more serious about testing and disciplining than HS and College.

http://winningandmisery.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

Edit:

Also, thread is lulz, I repped the smart posters.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157032153&page=1&highlight=Colts+trade+Richardson

chlaxman
10-22-2013, 12:21 PM

I'd believe that more if his problems were related to a loss of strength or speed. His problems are different.

LikeAMachine
10-22-2013, 12:25 PM
I'd believe that more if his problems were related to a loss of strength or speed. His problems are different.

and his knee injury happened in tuscaloosa

rocketfish
10-22-2013, 08:50 PM

he runs straight, no change of direction.. you look at a guy like charles or even ryan matthews for fuk sakes and he can at least change direction

BasedPrincess
10-22-2013, 08:52 PM
Just because you repeat this in every thread, doesn't make it even remotely true

sdballer5588
10-22-2013, 08:54 PM
Oh look. Indy fans making the T-Rich vs Marshawn comparison again...

Wanna know how I know you don't watch football?

Because they can't afford a tv? Real talk though, TRich can't find a hole to save his fking life.

darknessmanX
10-22-2013, 08:56 PM
cleveland knew what they were doing, lookin like they robbed the colts on this one.

copiusGains
10-22-2013, 08:59 PM
Bama RB's have had a rough go in the NFL. I look at it the same as the USC QB issue. How all USC QB's suck in the nfl

UM has the most consistent players in the league, and TY Hilton went to FIU which is still in Miami......Miami Swag>>>>>>

wsuwarrior
10-22-2013, 08:59 PM

Eddie Lacy is beastin...your theory in invalid.

TooLateForRoses
10-22-2013, 09:01 PM

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/mj-laughing.gif

rocketfish
10-22-2013, 09:01 PM

well you know what they say, theres always an exception lol

OutWorkedByNo1
10-22-2013, 09:06 PM

Laron Landry cant stop laughing at this post.

Destructodave
10-22-2013, 09:08 PM
Its funny, because when he gets the ball, it looks like hes going to tear it up; then he gets literally no yards, lol. He runs like a beast right into someone and gets 1 yard.

scotyg
10-22-2013, 09:20 PM
In for his current poverty stat lines to turn into peterson like numbers

This. Brb the only thing standing between being terrible and elite is a bit of practice.

ElMariachi
10-22-2013, 09:26 PM
Would take Richardson on the 49ers, put him behind that big OL and let him run straight ahead. Indy hasn't used him properly and don't have the OL for a power-running setup.

cman1787
10-23-2013, 05:20 AM
Would take Richardson on the 49ers, put him behind that big OL and let him run straight ahead. Indy hasn't used him properly and don't have the OL for a power-running setup.

somewhat this. they've used him in nothing but telegraphed run plays it seems.

he's faced the niners, seahawks, and broncos; all very stout run defenses. even the jaguars held lynch to similar stats richardson got a week later

bking10
10-23-2013, 05:38 AM
somewhat this. they've used him in nothing but telegraphed run plays it seems.

he's faced the niners, seahawks, and broncos; all very stout run defenses. even the jaguars held lynch to similar stats richardson got a week later

This. Brb power-I, bring in the extra lineman and run at a stacked box every damn time.

rayallenscalves
10-23-2013, 05:42 AM
cleveland knew what they were doing, lookin like they robbed the colts on this one.

You'll be eating your words when Trent becomes a pro bowler and solid playoff contributor....key word PLAYOFF which the browns will not be a part of. Who cares if they're laughing they suck. There's plenty of other teams stockpiling talent the browns are not special, and their franchise QB has a torn ACL , fuc the browns what a terrible organization, years of ineptitude

chlaxman
10-23-2013, 05:42 AM

The best way to use him properly would be to sit him on the bench and let Donald Brown take snaps.

ScivationLead
10-23-2013, 05:45 AM
You'll be eating your words when Trent becomes a pro bowler and solid playoff contributor....key word PLAYOFF which the browns will not be a part of. Who cares if they're laughing they suck. There's plenty of other teams stockpiling talent the browns are not special, and their franchise QB has a torn ACL , fuc the browns what a terrible organization, years of ineptitude

What did the Browns do to you?

Zylantypic
10-23-2013, 06:22 AM
They could have used that pick to sign a guy like Evans or Lee to replace Wayne. Now they're stuck with a guy who runs into his own blockers and has sh!ttier vision than Helen Keller.

fly4navy117
10-23-2013, 06:52 AM
It's like we witnessed trade rape IRL

Babalu1
10-23-2013, 06:55 AM
They could have used that pick to sign a guy like Evans or Lee to replace Wayne. Now they're stuck with a guy who runs into his own blockers and has sh!ttier vision than Helen Keller.

This. It was easy to see that Wayne would go down after 189 straight games due to a freak injury.

scotyg
10-23-2013, 06:56 AM
This. Brb power-I, bring in the extra lineman and run at a stacked box every damn time.

It's not like they can bring him in on passing downs.

Additionally you can't really run him on zone plays.

Zylantypic
10-23-2013, 06:59 AM
This. It was easy to see that Wayne would go down after 189 straight games due to a freak injury.

Do I even have to reiterate my post? Wayne is getting old you daft kunt, whether he got injured or not..a replacement was needed for him. The NFL is a passing league now, you set your franchise QBs up with as much outside weapons as you can. Try and argue this trade with me and not make back-handed comments that have no meaning or merit in what I said. God damn brits, I guess reading comprehension isn't a strong suit for you chavs either.

macksimus
10-23-2013, 07:02 AM

why do you capitalize everything except your user name?

cowmooolester93
10-23-2013, 07:06 AM
I remember when the trade was first done, there was a thread where they showed richardson running into his own linemen rather than the hole 3 yards to the right. Was lulzy as ****.

Babalu1
10-23-2013, 07:06 AM

Do I even have to reiterate my post? Wayne is getting old you daft kunt, whether he got injured or not..a replacement was needed for him. The NFL is a passing league now, you set your franchise QBs up with as much outside weapons as you can.

What does my location have to do with anything? Twice as many NFL games will be played here than in Canada this season.

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/charlton-heston-laughing-gif.gif

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/season_12/sp_1204_03.jpg

http://www.worldwidervhire.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Canadian-Mounties.jpg

http://dwoq5s27enw2w.cloudfront.net/uploads/books_films/7-canadianbacon__.jpg
http://www.nueskes.com/assets/item/large/731-canadian-bacon_1_.jpg

Zylantypic
10-23-2013, 07:10 AM
What does my location have to do with anything? Twice as many NFL games will be played here than in Canada this season.

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/charlton-heston-laughing-gif.gif

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/season_12/sp_1204_03.jpg

http://www.worldwidervhire.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Canadian-Mounties.jpg

http://dwoq5s27enw2w.cloudfront.net/uploads/books_films/7-canadianbacon__.jpg
http://www.nueskes.com/assets/item/large/731-canadian-bacon_1_.jpg
I literally drive 2 hours and a half to downtown Seattle to watch my teams play the Seahawks/Mariners, strong unaware of how f*cking close we are you dumb british kunt. Plus I'm not even Canadian, but if I was..my post would still mean the same thing.

Stop posting about football.

Babalu1
10-23-2013, 07:15 AM
I literally drive 2 hours and a half to downtown Seattle to watch my teams play the Seahawks/Mariners, strong unaware of how f*cking close we are you dumb british kunt. Plus I'm not even Canadian, but if I was..my post would still mean the same thing.

My knowledge of US geography surpasses yours in every way imaginable. The fact I live in the UK does not impede my ability to watch every Sunday.

If you were Canadian, it would mean the exact same thing. You would be a non-US brah who enjoys watching football. Using my nationality in an attempt to dismiss what I say because you can't string a logical thought together without using the word "kunt" makes you look like a retard. Hope you enjoyed that two hour drive to enjoy that stellar Mariners season.

LikeAMachine
10-23-2013, 07:18 AM
My knowledge of US geography surpasses yours in every way imaginable. The fact I live in the UK does not impede my ability to watch every Sunday.

If you were Canadian, it would mean the exact same thing. You would be a non-US brah who enjoys watching football. Using my nationality in an attempt to dismiss what I say because you can't string a logical thought together without using the word "kunt" makes you look like a retard. Hope you enjoyed that two hour drive to enjoy that stellar Mariners season.

Thoughts on Richardson?

Zylantypic
10-23-2013, 07:19 AM

Lol, what is this guy even saying right now? It doesn't mean the exact same thing, Canadians get all of the American channels, live in the exact same time zone of EST/CST/PST, and can travel to watch games. It's basically like living in Seattle and driving to San Fran. Secondly, I already destroyed your argument..so nice try with that one.

Thirdly, as I said before, STRONG reading comprehension..I literally said that I watch MY teams play the Seahawks and Mariners, I'm not a Mariners fan you imbecile. Stop posting.

solidus2k3
10-23-2013, 07:20 AM
intredasting

Zylantypic
10-23-2013, 07:23 AM
Thoughts on Richardson?
''Herp derp we dun go deep into da playoffz with this guy! irsay and luck da GOAT with T-Rich bringin us more SB's than Peyton ever did!1''

Considering he hasn't tried to state any reason why the trade was a good one ITT, this is what I'm going with.

dekd
10-23-2013, 07:25 AM
Richardson is definitely starting to look like a bust

Babalu1
10-23-2013, 07:27 AM
Lol, what is this guy even saying right now? It doesn't mean the exact same thing, Canadians get all of the American channels, live in the exact same time zone of EST/CST/PST, and can travel to watch games. It's basically like living in Seattle and driving to San Fran.

5 games are shown live on UK TV, and game pass allows you to watch all the games you want.

I can't be a fan because I have to watch the games at 6pm instead of 1pm? That's interesting logic.

There have been games in the UK for the last 7 years, and people fly from the UK to watch their teams all the time. Something I hope to do soon.

Again, discrediting my opinions/facts based on my nationality is retarded. The fact you got all defensive when I mentioned the Wayne injury shows you are not fit to have a meaningful conversation. I did misread the fact you aren't a fan of the Seattle teams. It's pretty hard to follow your potato grammar.

LikeAMachine
10-23-2013, 07:28 AM
''Herp derp we dun go deep into da playoffz with this guy! irsay and luck da GOAT with T-Rich bringin us more SB's than Peyton ever did!1''

Considering he hasn't tried to state any reason why the trade was a good one ITT, this is what I'm going with.

Wait for his response. I'm seriously curious to his thoughts. He was up in my sh*t for saying he wasn't good when he got traded.

Zylantypic
10-23-2013, 07:32 AM
5 games are shown live on UK TV, and game pass allows you to watch all the games you want.

I can't be a fan because I have to watch the games at 6pm instead of 1pm? That's interesting logic.

There have been games in the UK for the last 7 years, and people fly from the UK to watch their teams all the time. Something I hope to do soon.

Again, discrediting my opinions/facts based on my nationality is retarded. The fact you got all defensive when I mentioned the Wayne injury shows you are not fit to have a meaningful conversation. I did misread the fact you aren't a fan of the Seattle teams. It's pretty hard to follow your potato grammar.
All I got from this post was that you are still an idiot. Your location to post content is why I gave you that response, you either 1. Were being sarcastic which you obviously weren't or 2. Are really stupid. Wayne is 34 years old, a replacement was needed injury or not. To be honest I thought he was done two years ago, pretty surprised at his performance these past two seasons, but after this injury it is pretty much a wrap. Richardson was not worth a 1st round pick, or a 2nd, or a 3rd.

Also, I don't see anything wrong with my grammar in any of these posts. But you probably aren't used to hearing anything other than cockney jibber jabber all day.

Zylantypic
10-23-2013, 07:36 AM
Wait for his response. I'm seriously curious to his thoughts. He was up in my sh*t for saying he wasn't good when he got traded.
I know, I remember that thread. He's probably not going to give you or me a valid one. Pretending that he understands football in the slightest is probably easier for him.

Babalu1
10-23-2013, 07:42 AM
All I got from this post was that you are still an idiot. Your location to post content is why I gave you that response, you either 1. Were being sarcastic which you obviously weren't or 2. Are really stupid. Wayne is 34 years old, a replacement was needed injury or not. To be honest I thought he was done two years ago, pretty surprised at his performance these past two seasons, but after this injury it is pretty much a wrap. Richardson was not worth a 1st round pick, or a 2nd, or a 3rd.

Also, I don't see anything wrong with my grammar in any of these posts. But you probably aren't used to hearing anything other than cockney jibber jabber all day.

How did my post make me look like an idiot when all I did was discredit everything you said? I can't be a fan because of time-zones?

Anyway, Wayne has played great over the last two years and the general consensus was that he was going to stick around for a few more years. At the time of the Richardson trade, Wayne was doing his thing and T.Y Hilton, Darius Heyward-Bey, LaVon Brazill and the two TE's were in their first or second year with the team. It's impossible to say for sure, but it's highly unlikely that the Colts would have looked for Wayne's replacement in the first round next year before the injury.

alphadodger
10-23-2013, 09:09 AM

No thanks jeff. If we wanted a "big" soft runningback with zero vision and no explosiveness and with fumbling problems we would have just kept Brandon Jacobs.

rayallenscalves
10-23-2013, 09:30 AM
What did the Browns do to you?

Nothing, but people on here are acting like the browns pulled off the great heist of the century when in reality their franchise still won't win rings. Plus folks blaming Trent for their shortcomings but in reality he ran for 950 with a bad knee and a minimal passing threat from weeden and those receivers....

Krunk Fu
10-23-2013, 09:39 AM

Because one is doing well out of the last few, his theory is invalid?

You're a potato.

Ecnewyx
10-23-2013, 10:04 AM
No thanks jeff. If we wanted a "big" soft runningback with zero vision and no explosiveness and with fumbling problems we would have just kept Brandon Jacobs.

You might've kept him if Jacobs wasn't calling out your coach on Twitter and basically trashing your team, lol. You signed him after all.

rayallenscalves
10-23-2013, 10:49 AM
You might've kept him if Jacobs wasn't calling out your coach on Twitter and basically trashing your team, lol. You signed him after all.

Dissing a guy who contributed to your Superbowls...stay classy. Sports misc never fails to be an extreme prisoner of the moment.