PDA

View Full Version : lol at anyone that thinks foles should start over vick

gotrice33
10-20-2013, 01:23 PM
vick gives them a much better chance against everyone.... 3 pts? do u even offense?

Malfa
10-20-2013, 01:24 PM
thank you captain hindsight

Howiester
10-20-2013, 01:26 PM
thank you captain hindsight

This. OP is a phaggot.

gotrice33
10-20-2013, 01:28 PM
nah been saying that vick is the better option forever now. actually if u look thru my posts, i called him one of the goats(srs), still stand behind that. revolutionized the position. come at me phaggots

naturalKnox4
10-20-2013, 01:34 PM
lol if vick started the cowboys would of still won

tony "the goat" romo > vick

Psyren
10-20-2013, 01:36 PM
Foles beat two teams with a combined 0-10 record and yall acting like we had Brady on the bench

Impurityz
10-20-2013, 01:37 PM
anyone who said this doesnt know football

gotrice33
10-20-2013, 01:42 PM
lol if vick started the cowboys would of still won

tony "the goat" romo > vick

no. not at all. 17 pts? vick would had at least 3-4 TD's

anyone who said this doesnt know football

this. they just blame every loss on vick..

stevedarsh
10-20-2013, 02:03 PM
nah been saying that vick is the better option forever now. actually if u look thru my posts, i called him one of the goats(srs), still stand behind that. revolutionized the position. come at me phaggots

revolutionized the position? no one who plays his style of football is being successful.

Ralph Wiggum
10-20-2013, 02:22 PM
Say all you want. The Eagles aren't going anywhere with Vick. He is not good. That said, Foles was injured very early in this game.

Their franchise QB is playing in the NCAA right now.

gotrice33
10-20-2013, 02:32 PM
revolutionized the position? no one who plays his style of football is being successful.

he was dominant in his prime and still is good. can't put all the blame on him for not winning a SB

Say all you want. The Eagles aren't going anywhere with Vick. He is not good. That said, Foles was injured very early in this game.

end of 3rd quarter is early?

BrawnySwoleman
10-20-2013, 02:48 PM
Foles beat two teams with a combined 0-10 record and yall acting like we had Brady on the benchLol, this. I think it's just because a lot of people hate Vick.

bigcc
10-20-2013, 02:53 PM
play foles the rest of the season, move him for a mid round pick (im looking at you cleveland/jacksonville), draft mariota (hell move up if you have to)...... profit?

bigcc
10-20-2013, 02:58 PM

he is not a GOAT, he revolutionized nothing..... he is however highly underrated (whole dog issue and being a black QB in philly doesn't help), and personally I mire how he's handled the adversity he's had to face on his return from prison (the man served his time ffs), and has been a standup guy over all as far as I've seen since his return....

if vick was white he wouldn't have gotten half the **** he's gotten throughout his career let's be honest here

Ralph Wiggum
10-20-2013, 03:52 PM
he was dominant in his prime and still is good. can't put all the blame on him for not winning a SB

end of 3rd quarter is early?

he got nailed when he was going out of bounds in the 1st quarter.. he wasn't right after that.

dirtdickens
10-20-2013, 04:08 PM
Where are all those phaggots that said Kelly would run an offense without running the QB?

They are gonna need Vick, Pryor and the dude from the Ravens just to get through the season.

gotrice33
10-20-2013, 04:36 PM
Where are all those phaggots that said Kelly would run an offense without running the QB?

They are gonna need Vick, Pryor and the dude from the Ravens just to get through the season.

they should pick up this based god

http://www.thebuckeyebattlecry.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Troy-Smith3.jpg

hes jsut chillin in montreal

niknguyen
10-20-2013, 05:09 PM
Lulz @ anyone that thought this. No hindsight

Foles is 2-7 as a starter....both of those wins? Came against the bucs lol.

niknguyen
10-20-2013, 05:10 PM

Dont be surprised they pick up mariota.