PDA

View Full Version : best breakfast?

zdonovan
10-14-2013, 08:14 PM
Hey guys, im just starting cutting more weight. i know its way better to eat breakfast to jump start your metabolism, but i hate waking up and cooking breakfast. So is there any foods out there that are simple to make/buy and are a great light breakfast in the morning? Preferably something fast and mobile. Like just eat it in the car on the way to work. Just thought I'd get on here and see if you guys had any good suggestions. Thanks!

InItForFitness
10-14-2013, 08:17 PM
You don't need to eat in the morning.
Your metabolism doesn't not shut down over night because it didn't have food for 8 hours. You're still digesting food from the past few days.
If you don't like eating in the morning simply don't do it. Eat when it's convenient/when you're hungry.

Snowz
10-14-2013, 08:18 PM
I'd suggest looking into meals that you can make the night before and store in the fridge, there are tons of amazing breakfast meals out there that are very quick to make and you can do it the night before, and they're tasty as well.

rolandszi
10-14-2013, 08:23 PM
cereal with skim milk

DBlueWolverine
10-14-2013, 09:59 PM
Skimmed milk(250ml) + 2 whole eggs + 32gms peanut butter

Blend them.

Calories - 431
Protein - 25
Carb - 20
Fat - 27

FrankDavidson
10-14-2013, 10:26 PM
Boiled eggs are good fast food that can be prepared beforehand and be easily eaten on the go.

Verbalcody
10-14-2013, 11:30 PM
Get real! Missing a world of breakfast foods, the best foods IN the world?

3 eggs, cream cheese, lamb, hot sauce i scrable it all up and call it the keto gyro

I tell ya, about breakfast, I could just go on and on

and on

WonderPug
10-14-2013, 11:35 PM
i know its way better to eat breakfast to jump start your metabolismThis is, of course, not true.

ECfromHTX
10-14-2013, 11:53 PM
Get real! Missing a world of breakfast foods, the best foods IN the world?

3 eggs, cream cheese, lamb, hot sauce i scrable it all up and call it the keto gyro

I tell ya, about breakfast, I could just go on and on

and on
Yeah I love breakfast foods too. Not uncommon for me to make an omelette for dinner.

Jgregoire687
10-15-2013, 02:30 AM
3 hard boiled eggs.... I eat this 5 out of 7 days a week.

coconuttree2009
10-15-2013, 02:44 AM
Coffee + MCT oil = tonnes of energy and clear head

Alphariusultra
10-15-2013, 04:07 AM
I love sucking Eggs,honey,bananas and natural peanut butter in early morning. I mix all that in blender and keep sucking it slowly. Its delicious.

Occasionally I can put some Quail eggs too.

Supplementation: Royal Jelly jar - 1.5g before breakfast.

SugarFree1
10-15-2013, 04:27 AM
Hey guys, im just starting cutting more weight. i know its way better to eat breakfast to jump start your metabolism, but i hate waking up and cooking breakfast. So is there any foods out there that are simple to make/buy and are a great light breakfast in the morning? Preferably something fast and mobile. Like just eat it in the car on the way to work. Just thought I'd get on here and see if you guys had any good suggestions. Thanks!

I'll usually boil a weeks worth of eggs and cook a thing of bacon (by that I mean the wife does) and put it sealed in the fridge and just take a few eggs and bacon with me in the morning in a ziplock bag. You can even by the eggs in the store already boiled and pealed. Or I'll have a quest protein bar - about 200 calories with no sugar or sugar alcohols in them. A protein shake is another alternative but there usually not to filling unless your blending in other food items which may not be likely if your dieting.

devilbones
10-15-2013, 04:41 AM
Boiled egg bombelette. Whip up 4 eggs and add to hot skillet. Add chopped up cooked steak, salami, grilled peppers, mushrooms and a chopped boiled egg. Finish omelette with provolone cheese.

kidkindacool
10-15-2013, 05:08 AM
Oatmeal.

The chosen morning food.

All this talk about omlettes though is making me want to make a next level pre evolved shelled embryo.

Tomorrow I shall om-o' ley thy om-o' lette.

Mrpb
10-15-2013, 05:27 AM
Oatmeal pancakes, every day.

If you don't have time in the morning you can make them the night before.