PDA

View Full Version : How You start making diets

Dan8890
10-11-2013, 05:19 PM
Today I wanted to do an alternative diet but I didnt want to add the basics or well i wanted but I was confusing, how you start? Of course i already know my goal , TDEE, Fats and Protein i should take.. but I was like : Okayy soo? 1st .. Some chicken? I just want your opinions how you start making your diets, from what point? you add ur favorites meals 1st, ur protein, ur fats? and that stuff to make a diet easy, or you calculate all calories of food you want first?

cumminslifter
10-11-2013, 06:10 PM
choose foods you enjoy eating and fit them within your macros

P0RKCH0Pexpress
10-11-2013, 07:17 PM
Literally is as simple as what cumminslifter pointed out. Find what you enjoy on eating that can adhere to your macros, and make it work. I.E. I knew today I wanted pancakes with cookie butter, and caramelized bananas so I made that ****er work for me.

Domicron
10-11-2013, 08:03 PM
start with food that you like to eat. for example: i like to eat a chipotle burrito once in a while. i have a recipe made for my favorite chipotle burrito in MFP so i'll input that, and voila: 1105 calories, 64g protein, 41.5g fat, fiber, carbs, vitamin blah blah blah

then MFP subtracts that from my goal and i'm left with 1495 calories, 56 protein, 18.5 fat, etc et all

i will subtract my next meal from that and so on and so forth.

once i've hit my macros i'll snack on what i like until my calories are filled. if i happen to be deficient in protein, i'll go for a higher protein snack.

PBateman2
10-11-2013, 08:04 PM
^Good post. This dude has good posts.

Domicron
10-11-2013, 08:09 PM
^Good post. This dude has good posts.

thanks, i wish i could trade my good posts for your biceps...only your biceps; the rest of my body can stay the same

PBateman2
10-11-2013, 08:11 PM
thanks, i wish i could trade my good posts for your biceps...only your biceps; the rest of my body can stay the same

lol

Ppem
10-11-2013, 08:18 PM
start with food that you like to eat. for example: i like to eat a chipotle burrito once in a while. i have a recipe made for my favorite chipotle burrito in MFP so i'll input that, and voila: 1105 calories, 64g protein, 41.5g fat, fiber, carbs, vitamin blah blah blah

then MFP subtracts that from my goal and i'm left with 1495 calories, 56 protein, 18.5 fat, etc et all

i will subtract my next meal from that and so on and so forth.

once i've hit my macros i'll snack on what i like until my calories are filled. if i happen to be deficient in protein, i'll go for a higher protein snack.

I could first count ALL my food and fit my macros in 1 meal ( for example ) and then just start dividing all that food along the day? it would be easy i think
THANKS FOR REPPLIES GUYS REPPED(:will try my diet next time

Domicron
10-11-2013, 08:25 PM
I could first count ALL my food and fit my macros in 1 meal ( for example ) and then just start dividing all that food along the day? it would be easy i think
THANKS FOR REPPLIES GUYS REPPED(:will try my diet next time

yes, if you know you want to eat a half chicken, meatloaf, yogurt, cereal and a soda, for instance, then yes you can count that all up and eat it however you like.