PDA

View Full Version : Free meal & workout plans!

SupImJames
10-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Hi guys my names James and basically I'm here to help a few people out with there diets and workouts. I see people selling these online and hopefully one day ill be doing the same. So Im here to offer my services to a select few. If your interested shoot me a Pm. However this will last around 6 weeks and during that time you must stick to the workout and meal plan. I'm currently doing a personal training course and havnt done anything to do with nutrition. I have studied online and know a fair amount. I started liftin about 18 months ago, in that time I have gone from 88kg 19% bodyfat to 105kg 15% bodyfat to 98kg at 8% bodyfat. I have helped family and friends out as well. I can help you bulk up or cut down whatever you need, just send me a pm and ill help you out. This is just to get vouches / testimonials from people worldwide to show clients in the future my plans do work and am doing it 100% free of charge.
Look forward to hearing from some of you :)
Cheers!

InItForFitness
10-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Hi guys my names James and basically I'm here to help a few people out with there diets and workouts. I see people selling these online and hopefully one day ill be doing the same. So Im here to offer my services to a select few. If your interested shoot me a Pm. However this will last around 6 weeks and during that time you must stick to the workout and meal plan. I'm currently doing a personal training course and havnt done anything to do with nutrition. I have studied online and know a fair amount. I started liftin about 18 months ago, in that time I have gone from 88kg 19% bodyfat to 105kg 15% bodyfat to 98kg at 8% bodyfat. I have helped family and friends out as well. I can help you bulk up or cut down whatever you need, just send me a pm and ill help you out. This is just to get vouches / testimonials from people worldwide to show clients in the future my plans do work and am doing it 100% free of charge.
Look forward to hearing from some of you :)
Cheers!

Hi James.
I'm Casey, and basically I'm here to tell you to please stop spamming your diet/workout plans on this forum. I doubt you have the qualifications to compose a reasonable diet for the users who are enough of a sucker to fall for this scam. You will surely hurt their possible results more than you will assist them.
No worries though, this advice was also 100% free of charge.

SupImJames
10-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Hi James.
I'm Casey, and basically I'm here to tell you to please stop spamming your diet/workout plans on this forum. I doubt you have the qualifications to compose a reasonable diet for the users who are enough of a sucker to fall for this scam. You will surely hurt their possible results more than you will assist them.
No worries though, this advice was also 100% free of charge.

Sorry didnt realize this wasn't allowed to be posted on the forums. In no way was I trying to scam anyone at all hence why I was doing it free of charge. I may not have the 'qualifications' but I have knowledge that I believe will help people towards there goal.