PDA

View Full Version : Will it make a difference?

proteins2k13
10-07-2013, 10:27 PM
I'm gonna start trying a ketosis diet during my current recomp diet (eating at maintenance at 2,800).

My macros are 65% fats, 28% protein, 8% carbs (net carbs; exclusive of fiber).

My ex-macros was 35% carbs, 35% protein and 30% fats.

The question I want to ask the most is, will I see ANY difference in my body composition at all (since I'm still eating the SAME amount of CALORIES), or would I be expecting the same results by the time 2014 comes (I'm testing this until 2013 ends)

THANKS IN ADVANCE, WILL REP GOOD ANSWERS!

respawn
10-08-2013, 12:23 AM
I'm gonna start trying a ketosis diet during my current recomp diet (eating at maintenance at 2,800).

My macros are 65% fats, 28% protein, 8% carbs (net carbs; exclusive of fiber).

My ex-macros was 35% carbs, 35% protein and 30% fats.

The question I want to ask the most is, will I see ANY difference in my body composition at all (since I'm still eating the SAME amount of CALORIES), or would I be expecting the same results by the time 2014 comes (I'm testing this until 2013 ends)

THANKS IN ADVANCE, WILL REP GOOD ANSWERS!

I think your workouts will start to suffer huge if you eat like this and yes you will see definite changes. not a fan of keto

transformerchad
10-08-2013, 01:08 AM
Same calories should result in same body composition given that protein is constant and you reach minimal fat requirements

So no difference . U will look a lot leaner and more "flat" on keto . Personally I feel that I cant function without carbs , they give me energy to get through intense workouts and I just feel over all satisfied on a balanced diet

THElabCHIMP
10-08-2013, 01:17 AM
you'll drop a lot of water when you start keto.