PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Understand... :S

lVlaKaVeLi
10-03-2013, 10:30 PM
I am trying to clean bulk but I'm gaining at a fast rate! I know what you're saying, just lower the calories. The thing I don't get is I am eating slightly above maintenance or at least somewhere around that ballpark (around 2700kcal/day) but I am gaining like 2-4lbs a week! I know I am not overestimating my maintenance because I was losing about 1.5lbs per week on 2000kcal. I'm also tracking every single gram, should I lower it? Or give it more time? I also just started taking creatine about a week ago and I barely transitioned from a cut to a bulk. What would you suggest I do?

AlwaysTryin
10-03-2013, 11:38 PM
I am trying to clean bulk but I'm gaining at a fast rate! I know what you're saying, just lower the calories. The thing I don't get is I am eating slightly above maintenance or at least somewhere around that ballpark (around 2700kcal/day) but I am gaining like 2-4lbs a week! I know I am not overestimating my maintenance because I was losing about 1.5lbs per week on 2000kcal. I'm also tracking every single gram, should I lower it? Or give it more time? I also just started taking creatine about a week ago and I barely transitioned from a cut to a bulk. What would you suggest I do?

Creatine... Creatine..

see your answer?

Gxp23
10-03-2013, 11:40 PM
creatine you swine.

dgillead
10-04-2013, 01:43 AM
Did you reverse diet or eat at maint for a while or did you just jump straight from a deficit to a surplus? That coupled with creatine would explain the sudden jump in weight.

lVlaKaVeLi
10-04-2013, 07:36 AM
Did you reverse diet or eat at maint for a while or did you just jump straight from a deficit to a surplus? That coupled with creatine would explain the sudden jump in weight.
I did a reverse diet adding 300kcal per week.

lVlaKaVeLi
10-04-2013, 07:38 AM
creatine you swine.
K den, ima give it another week.