PDA

View Full Version : Creatine

Stronger333
10-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Monohydrate (micronized)
I just started taking it, for the first time, and i am on a cut, i mean i lost around 45lbs already, in 6 months, but i need around 20lbs more, and i toughed that creatine will give me more "strength" and that i wont get fatigued that fast, so i can like run more, and lift more (more wights(more times))
But all i got, in this first week, is that my weight got from 93kg to 96 (205lb to 212lbs) O.o

So my question would be...
What the hell is that? I mean i know it "retains" water, but god damn, is this normal? 7lbs (3kg)?
I mean i wanna cut, i don't wanna be this "bulky" looking, god darn it.
Guys what do you think? should i continue using it? will it help me cut?
I mean if i get "again" to that 93kg and then stop taking it, will i like "fall" to 90 all of a sudden?
I mean how long will this water that is retained, stay "inside of me"?

Please guys, help, cause i am just about ready to stop taking it...

DoitsuJin
10-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Yeah, it can happen. Even aside from creatine, it's very normal for an individual's bodyweight to fluctuate depending on how much food and water you're currently holding in your system.

I would recommend you a) continue to dose creatine monohydrate daily, 3-5 grams, and b) do a quick google search on the benefits of creatine. I can assure you creatine is neither making you bulky, or hindering your cut.

Good luck!

Stronger333
10-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the tip, but i am still not sure, i did continue taking creatine...
and i guess, i wont stop, i want to see what will it "do" to me :)

TMac26
10-04-2013, 02:58 PM
The water gain is from intramusclar water retention, not sub-q water.

Its actually a good thing for muscle growth. Don't worry about it

ktothewire
10-04-2013, 03:45 PM
The water gain is from intramusclar water retention, not sub-q water.

Its actually a good thing for muscle growth. Don't worry about it

This. You up in weight cause of extra water weight while on creatine.

JohnRybicki
10-04-2013, 07:45 PM
Monohydrate (micronized)
I just started taking it, for the first time, and i am on a cut, i mean i lost around 45lbs already, in 6 months, but i need around 20lbs more, and i toughed that creatine will give me more "strength" and that i wont get fatigued that fast, so i can like run more, and lift more (more wights(more times))
But all i got, in this first week, is that my weight got from 93kg to 96 (205lb to 212lbs) O.o

What the hell is that? I mean i know it "retains" water, but god damn, is this normal? 7lbs (3kg)?
I mean if i get "again" to that 93kg and then stop taking it, will i like "fall" to 90 all of a sudden?

the water weight will vanish quickly if you did decide to get off of it, so it may be a good idea to stick with it to see if you like how you look as the weeks go by. I take orotine and i found it didnt interfere with any of my cuts while giving me more endurance and muscle energy to attack my training

Stronger333
10-05-2013, 02:57 AM
Thanks guys, i hoped you would say this, and i really appriciate your help :)
I guess, i will continue then, since, as all of you said, it shouldn't be interfering with my cut.

Also guys, i already said i am taking creatine monohydrate, is this the best?
Cause i saw a lot of guys "fighting" over which one is the best, and now, i am rarely not sure.

Danes
10-05-2013, 03:10 AM
Thanks guys, i hoped you would say this, and i really appriciate your help :)
I guess, i will continue then, since, as all of you said, it shouldn't be interfering with my cut.

Also guys, i already said i am taking creatine monohydrate, is this the best?
Cause i saw a lot of guys "fighting" over which one is the best, and now, i am rarely not sure.

Just continue with monohydrate:) No reason to take other overpriced creatine

Stronger333
10-05-2013, 03:14 AM
Just continue with monohydrate:) No reason to take other overpriced creatine

Danes
10-05-2013, 03:24 AM

If you want to have more fun (better pumps endurance, recovery and much more),
add potassium Nitrate or Hemavol :) (or both)

Feel free to ask if you have any questions. I use those products self :)

llahhsoj
10-05-2013, 05:32 AM
Monohydrate (micronized)

Congrats on your weight loss so far. The weight should even out. That is pretty normal for the first week or so of creatine. I would just continue doing what you are doing as of now. If you continue to keep gaining weight then that is diet issue.

Stronger333
10-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Congrats on your weight loss so far. The weight should even out. That is pretty normal for the first week or so of creatine. I would just continue doing what you are doing as of now. If you continue to keep gaining weight then that is diet issue.

Thanks a lot, you explained it pretty good, i just really hope i won't keep gaining weight.
Cause i am on the same diet, i was, and i lift the same amount of times/ per week, and i sleep, eat, everything, the same as i did till now, but now i am taking creatine = the only new thing.

So if i do keep gaining weight, and as everyone says, it's not from creatine, then what would it be from?
I really hope i won't have to get rid of it, cause i like this new strength i have :)