PDA

View Full Version : Will Texans beat the 49ers this week?

waytoodeep03
09-30-2013, 07:16 AM
Will the schaub crew rebound or will Kap go in dry and have his way at candlestick.

This is the NBC night game by the way

BEASTMODE420
09-30-2013, 07:50 AM
i think it depends on if the niners oline can stay healthy and hold up, that there jj watt is a baddddddd mannnnnnn

hublife
09-30-2013, 07:57 AM
I think it will be a good game that Schaub will lose in the final 5 minutes after throwing a pick six to Navorro Bowman.

L0lJ0ker3
09-30-2013, 08:03 AM
Schaub too potato, only weak spot on the Texans tbh.

Niners going in.

waytoodeep03
09-30-2013, 08:06 AM
Schaub too potato, only weak spot on the Texans tbh.

Niners going in.

This has been going on for years. I said two years ago Texans have superbowl level talent with a dumb coach and a idiot QB

HoustonMiscer
09-30-2013, 08:07 AM
Texans fan here. Phuck no I'm not picking the Texans to win. Its a night game which means they will most likely lose. (Patriots and Packers last season) Texans better fukking show up next week. If they lose again JJ Watt might punch GooberBrah aka Schaub in the face and kill him

waytoodeep03
09-30-2013, 08:09 AM
Texans fan here. Phuck no I'm not picking the Texans to win. Its a night game which means they will most likely lose. (Patriots and Packers last season) Texans better fukking show up next week. If they lose again JJ Watt might punch GooberBrah aka Schaub in the face and kill him

Watt needs to quit crying and do his job on defense. If I recall Hawks drove the field before that Schaub int and drove it again in OT.

caj
09-30-2013, 08:27 AM
It depends

If Cushing is playing on defense, they have a good shot at winning

If Matt Slob is throwing to the 49ers defense, probably not

iamgenus
09-30-2013, 09:00 AM
I wish I could feel confident about the niners after their win Thursday but it was the Rams....

They haven't done well against teams who are dedicated to running the ball and being well balanced. OL needs to play really well for them to have a chance.

Hopefully Schaub saved some potato mode for the niners D tho.

TheIslander
09-30-2013, 09:03 AM
I wish I could feel confident about the niners after their win Thursday but it was the Rams....

They haven't done well against teams who are dedicated to running the ball and being well balanced. OL needs to play really well for them to have a chance.

Hopefully Schaub saved some potato mode for the niners D tho. True, but you have to at least take into account: 49ers overcoming a slump in confidence; playing away in a dome; depleted team; and still winning by a lot.

HoustonMiscer
09-30-2013, 10:30 AM
Watt needs to quit crying and do his job on defense. If I recall Hawks drove the field before that Schaub int and drove it again in OT.

I don't know what to tell you if you put that loss on the defense. They did their job the whole fukking game. Again, the offense did nothing in the second half. The defense can't hold Wilson the whole game. The offense has to do SOMETHING in that second half

waytoodeep03
09-30-2013, 10:34 AM
I don't know what to tell you if you put that loss on the defense. They did their job the whole fukking game. Again, the offense did nothing in the second half. The defense can't hold Wilson the whole game. The offense has to do SOMETHING in that second half

Watt = 0 tackles in the 4th yet is talking sh*t after the game. Look in the mirror VA JAY JAY

ElMariachi
09-30-2013, 10:38 AM

Its like there was an invisible force field at the 50 yard that Schaub couldn't penetrate. :P