PDA

View Full Version : Going on vacation, how many calories?

Discipl3
09-26-2013, 10:47 AM
I'm going to miss a couple workout days (unless the hotel has a gym). Just wondering if I should still eat my bulking calories (2400) while I'm gone or go back to maintenance (2160) for those couple of days.

I will be gone Thursday - Sunday next week. The third through sixth! Thanks!

InItForFitness
09-26-2013, 10:49 AM
Just eat what you're eating now.
If it's going to bother you or you'll be paranoid since you're not hitting the gym you can adjust to maintenance for the week, but it's not necessary.

Mrpb
09-26-2013, 11:15 AM
I'd eat at maintenance.

ummme
09-26-2013, 11:19 AM
Id enjoy my vacation...

WMLifting
09-26-2013, 12:01 PM
I get averages I guess you could say, eat when hungry, and yeah eat around maintenance. Op just go have fun :)

GaugeBreaker
09-26-2013, 12:02 PM
No point going on a vacation if your gonna worry about your macro's..

PBateman2
09-26-2013, 12:26 PM
No you wont be tracking calories/macros on your vacation. Why? Because you know that it is silly and dumb.

You know to think big picture and consistency long term is what ultimately matters in this game.

So for these four wonderful days you will have the best time of your life, eat what you like, enjoy socializing, sing songs in the shower, get laid, etc..

You know that once you get back from vacation you will have days, weeks, months, and years, to worry about your calories/macros. On vacations though? That shyt goes out the window. Why? Cause youre smarter than that.

Finally, you know that with the vacation on all the wonderful eating you will do, you will get back to the gym and nail PR after PR. You are going to put those calories to use and just annhilate your training.

Class dismissed.